𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟕

Hey guys, thank you so much for all the love, and I'm glad you are enjoying the story... I assure you it will become even more interesting now... One thing I wanted to clarify is that I know you want Teju to know about Karan's sufferings... Everything will happen when it needs to happen, and I promise it's going to be intense... I hope you can wait with patience... Abhi patha chal gaya toh mazaa nahi aatha yaar isliye...

---------------------------------------

The next morning, Karan and Ansh were playing a game... Karan's eyes were covered with a cloth, and he needed to find Ansh... He moved around the house searching for him and went near the entrance. Suddenly, he hugged someone and instantly felt at peace... He was sure that he knew that person because his heartbeat was racing, and the other person could hear it...

The other person was startled by the sudden movement, but as the person recognized Karan's embrace, they too felt a sense of calmness and peace... Both were at the same position for sometime and then ansh started shouting...

Ansh- angel out angel out yahhh...
Upon listening to him, both of them came out of the hug and started looking around... Others were giving them a teasing look...

Ansh- angel ab aap pehlo...

Teju- kya nahi duggu plss..

Ansh- No no pehlo pehlo angel chachu bulo na.. peezz

Karan- I.. I am sorry dekha nahi maine and haan ansh ke liye khel sakthe haina...

Ansh- lad.. ladooo peezzz
Teju couldn't deny him and said ok...

Teju- bhai this is your file dekho sab theek haina..

Dev- tu laayi hai obviously theek hoga na..

Ansh- ladooooo!!!

Teju- Haa baby aarahi hu ok...

Ansh- chachu tie tie...

Karan- Haa bacchu!!
He then blindfolded her and she shivered at his touch... Karan could sense the effect he had on her and smiled. Seeing them, Dev and Divya also smiled....

Ansh- angel stat stat...
Teju began searching for them, and Divya winked at Dev, who understood what she meant... Slowly, he approached Karan and pushed him towards Teju, causing her to stumble. Fortunately, Karan caught her around the waist just in time... Once again, they became lost in each other, both feeling the other's heartbeat...

Ansh got irritated as he noticed Karan and Teju playing with each other, and he shouted in frustration with an angry pout...

Ansh- chachu angel huggie huggie play kar rahe ho... dusli game play kalni hai hume.. Offo buddhus...
Saying this he hit his forehead making everyone laugh... even Teju and Karan were aww on this cutiee... Both went and kissed his cheeks on either side and said sorry holding their ears...

Divya- dev look at them how happy they look and I just hope it continues and she'll be here soon...

Dev- I hope so.. Touchwood bas aisa hi jaaye and haan ansh mera champ mere pe hi gaya hai.. He is the cupid now.. My baby!!

Divya- haan woh toh hai...

Akshara- bhabhs bhai improvement acchi hai and dekhthe jao jaldi aajayegi waapas teju yahi pe...

Teju- ok guys byee bhai mujhe bank pe kuch kaam hai woh dekhke hospital aajaungi...

Dev- ok take care doll...
Teju left the house and karan was feeling happy for the movements...

After some time, Dev suddenly received a call from the hospital, and it was an emergency. Without having breakfast, he left home, and Karan went with him as he couldn't let Dev drive in that condition... Dev also informed Teju to come to the hospital as soon as possible...

Dev and Karan reached the hospital and found many goons surrounding it, with the media also present there. They were shocked and immediately entered the hospital. The supervisor approached Dev and informed him about the chaos...

Supervisor -Sir, the minister's son has been in a car accident and is currently in critical condition. He has been admitted to this hospital, but the media has already caught wind of the incident and is causing chaos outside. We urgently need your help to manage the situation.

As you know, the minister's son is a well-known public figure, and his accident has attracted a lot of attention from the media. Their presence is causing disruption and making it difficult for us to attend to the patient and his family....

Dev- wtf? But what the hell is this behaviour??

Karan- bhai you go and treat him... I'll take care of this...
Dev was about to enter the room but stopped by minister and dev got irritated now..

Dev- WTF is wrong with you sir?? Aapko aapka beta zinda nahi chahiye kya? ye kya tareeka hai rokne ka.. Behave yourselef this is freaking hospital...

Minister- Agar mera beta theek nahi hua toh mai tujhe aur iss hospital ko jala dunga.. I swear he should be fine.. and jab tak mera beta theek nahi hoga tab tak iss hospital mai kisi aur ko treat nahi karenge and saare doctors yahi hone chahiye...

Karan was now so much angry and replied...

Karan- well Mr. Kapoor aap chahe toh hum canteen mai baitke baath kar sakthe hai and your son will be inside fighting for his life.. aapko accha lagega na woh... Duniya ke sabse bade doctor ko aap rokke dhamki derahe ho arey minister bane ho thoda toh akal hona chahiye na.. If you stop him here who the fuck would treat your son??

Minister felt embarrassed listening to his words and Dev went inside to treat him...

At the same time a 10 year old boy who was also met with an accident has brought to the hospital...
Nurse- Karan sir pls send another doctor here pls it's an emergency...

Karan- yeah sure you take him inside and arrange everything...
Karan was about to enter the room to ask for one doctor but again stopped by minister...

Kara- what is your problem sir??

Minister- No one will come out of this room until my son is safe...

Karan - Have you lost your mind sir? Patient's are serious and you are fucking stopping us.. Just leave and go to the waiting hall now.. I don't mind other ways...

Minister removed his gun and kept at Karan's head to threaten him...
Minister - maine Jo bola hai wahi hoga warna even though I don't mind using my gun...

Karan- Kya...
He was stopped as he saw someone throwing the gun away and pulling him aside... He looked at his side only to find teju, the love of his life standing there with a serious face...

Karan- Teju...

Teju- Aap ek minister ho iska matlab ye nahi ki you will get special treatment or anything.. This is freaking hospital and everyone is treated equally.. Mind your words and actions sir.. I can even file a case on you for using this gun in the hospital and also for the chaos you have created here... I don't mind doing that haan.. and guys keep everything ready I'm coming to operate him...

Minister - Hey who are you to disobey me?

Teju - Doctor The Cardiologist Dr. Tejasswi Prakash and also the CEO of this hospital.. aur koi information chahiye.. aapse toh behther kaam hi Kiya hai... Mai time waste kyu Karu aapke saath...

While going inside, she turned her face towards minister and spoke...

Teju- One more thing sir!! The one whose treating your son is the famous doctor and be respectful towards him.. or else I'm gonna sue you for sure sir... I know aapko sirf logon ko maarna aur daraana aatha hai.. don't use that tactics here.. and maintain distance from karan!! I'm warning you...

Saying this, she went inside, leaving Karan baffled once again... He was happy to see the sherni mode of his Laddoo after a long time... He was freaking proud of her... He realised how much he had missed her these many years... He smirked at minister and minister just kept his head down in embarrassment....

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Karan Protecting Teju!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??