𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟒

Here you go Enjoy and tell me how's this chapter??

------------------------------------

At night in Teju's house... Jasmin came to meet her,,

Teju- so how's your marriage life girl??

Jasmin- It's nice touchwood.. tu batha kya chal raha hai...

Teju- mere life mai aisi kya khaasiyat hai.. It's normal babe...

Aneri- don't hide from us... tell me tujhe jealous horaha haina karan ko uske saath dekhe.. haan?

Jasmin- Sacchi teju?? woh toh sirf dost haina...

Teju- yaar woh dost hai ya girlfriend mujhe kya ghanta farak padtha hai yaar.. kuch bhi  bolthe ho tum log...

Aneri - are you sure mam?

Teju- nerii agar ek bhi aisa sawaal hua na I'm gonna kill you for sure.. aur tu jas bohot din baad aayi hai ghar chill karthe hai na... Mera bhi dimaag sad Gaya hai...

Aneri murmers slowly...
Aneri - shaayad uss wajah se...

Jasmin- tu chup kar saali warna sacchi maar degi madam...
The night went on....

The next day, Jennifer took Karan shopping because she had to do some shopping... They both went to the mall... On the other hand, Jasmin and Aneri insisted Teju to go shopping as it had been a long time... So, she agreed, and both of them came to the same mall...

Both were unaware of eachother...
Jennifer is confused with the dresses and karan is helping her...

Aneri and Jasmin were looking at dresses, and Teju was walking ahead... Suddenly, Teju's face showed disappointment when she saw Karan and Jennifer together... She felt annoyed watching Karan choose dresses for Jennifer, especially because he used to hate shopping... It made Teju jealous to see him enjoying himself with Jennifer... All her worries and insecurities came rushing back, making her feel a mix of different emotions....

Teju in mind- why is it getting so hard for me to see karan with someone else?? But he is looking happy with her... Mere saath toh sirf sadness hi hai.. khaarab past and all... Where does happiness exist in our lives? Teju stop thinking about all these and get back to them..

She went near aneri and Jasmin.. she was least interested in selecting dresses as her mind was only on that...

Jasmin- oy kya soch rahi hai...

Teju - Haan kuch bhi toh nahi...

Aneri- chal na let's eat something... Bohot bhook lagi hai...

Teju- haa mujhe bhi yaar chalo...
They all went to a restaurant in the mall, and to their surprise, Karan and Jenni were also there. Aneri, always excited, shouted their names, and Teju couldn't help but hit her head in frustration...

Karan signalled them to come towards their table... Aneri pulled them towards the table...

Karan- what a surprise yaar..!!

Aneri- haina I didn't expect you guys here.. nice to meet you..

Jasmin- waise jitna mujhe patha hai you hate shopping na bhai??

Jennifer- haha woh kisi ke liye hoga mere liye kyu nahi aayega haina sunny?

Karan nodded his head and looked at Teja... She felt bad listening to her and her calling him sunny had hit hard... Her eyes became moist, but she masked it... Karan didn't observe her, but Jasmin did, and she decided to talk later...

They were all talking and enjoying... But teju was all zoned out...

Without looking, she was about to keep her hand in the hot water, but Karan observed and immediately caught her hand...

Karan- teju are you fine? Haath jala toh nahi na...? Dikha thoda...
He was checking her hand... And teju was just looking at him... She took a minute to understand everything...

Seeing him catch her hands brought goosebumps to her body, and she realized she was about to place her hand in the hot water... Suddenly, she remembered how Karan used to throw hot water on her body...

Here karan was pressing her hand and putting some cold water on her hand and he was shit scared... It's clearly visible on her face....

All others can see the care and affection that his eyes hold for her...

Teju immediately jerked her hand from his hold and that made him shock... Both were looking at each other...
Looking at her scared expression karan understood what she must be thinking...

Karan in mind- I guess she remembered about the days I used to throw hot water on her... This reaction is justified... Itna torture Jo kiya maine uske saath...but now I should show my care... I should talk to her softly...

He slowly catches her hand...
Karan- teju you are fine... Kuch nahi hua hai dekho... I'm here teju to save you... You are strong teju... Tujhe kuch nahi hua baccha...

She was happy to see this soft side of him towards her and she became calm now... But she was not understanding him... As few minutes back he was not talking to her and now he's showing this utmost care... She was confused now.. she just wants to leave the place as early as possible... She got up immediately....

Aneri and Jasmin - Tejuu?

Teju- Thanks karan... I have to leave.. bye...

Saying this she left the place...

Jasmin- I'll check on her don't worry karan she's fine...
Jasmin followed her...

Karan- what's going wrong yaar? I'm not understanding...

Aneri- kuch galat nahi horaha hai sab sahi Jaa Raha hai... You don't get tensed Bhai...

Jennifer - Yaar I know what she must be going through... But she couldn't deny the care love affection you show towards her right... She can see that karan.. trust me woh wahi soch rahi hogi...

Karan- I hope so... Mai uska saara dar nikal du yaar ek din... She was my strong laddoo and I want that laddoo back...

Aneri- woh sirf aap kar sakthe hai himmat rakho...

Karan- wahi toh rakh Raha hu kabse... Neri go and check on her...

In teju's home...

Teju in mind- ye kya horaha hai mujhe... Jis bandhe ne dard diya hai ussi ke care se shaanth horahi hu mai... No one can handle me other than him... But I'm not getting him... Kabhi kabhi aisa behave kartha hai like he likes Jennifer aur kabhi kabhi merese soft rehtha hai... This is so confusing... Mera dimaag kharaab horaha hai... Mai usse kitna bhi distant rahu but I'm getting affected... Kyu bappa kyu Aisa horaha hai mere saath... Jitna bhi door rahna chahu utna khareeb horaha hu... Aaj itna soft tha mere saath I felt so good feeling his touch... Aur uske soothing words aisa lag raha hai he still loves me... But I'm not sure... Ahh this is all confusing me to the next level....

Thinking all these she slept...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Teju feeling alone!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!!  Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??