𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖

Karan lifted that girl in his arms through her waist and made her sit on the bed slowly...

Teju is not understanding anything and now she got furious seeing him doing things like this.. she went near him and pushed her down the bed...

Teju- How fucking dare you to touch my husband??

The girl was about to answer but before that... There was a hard slap on teju's cheek...

Teju startled with the action and the slap was too fast that she falls down...

Karan- and how the hell did you push her... She's my chick!! Did you get that bitch...

Teju was not understanding what's happening and this move made her taken aback..

Teju- suu..sunny wh..what are you say..saying?

Karan- it's fucking karan for you sirf mere apne mujhe sunny bolenge and not you...

Teju- ye..ye k..kya.. hai...wh..why are you talking like this?

Karan - Because I hate I fucking hate you Tejasswi Prakash... You are a bitch and I want to take revenge and that's the reason I married you bitch!!

Teju was again shocked to the core...

Teju- sunny th..this..is not true right y..you are just playing with me...

Karan- it's karan and I'm fucking playing with your life and will do it from now onwards...

Teju- no...n..no aisa nahi hosaktha.. it's not true... it's a dream teju...

Karan- it's the freaking reality Tejasswi Prakash...

Teju- nooo wayyy

She shouted on top of her lungs and pushed him..

Teju- how dare you karan kundrra to play with my emotions... I'm not taking it for sure... I will tell this to the whole family now itself...

She was about to leave but he catches her elbow and forcefully throw her down...

Teju- Ahhhh

Then he started laughing evilly......

Karan-Tujhe kya laga mai itna easy hu... Haha jab humari shaadi horahi thi Maine bola ki tujhe sign karde papers... And you did it without even reading 😂😂 and you missed it baby doll..

Teju- what the hell are you talking??

He throws the papers on her face and she started reading.... She felt her heart ached by reading each and every Point...

That papers consists of the rules and restrictions she needs to follow...
Specially she cannot break her marriage on her will and is she goes against it then he will kill jasmin!!

And however the way he treats her it should be in this four walls only and shouldn't reach out of this.... And she should not say anything to his family and she should be happy with them and show like she's having a beautiful life with her husband!!
She can't say no to him and yes she can continue her studies but should not speak with any male friends...

If she go against any of this rules... Jasmin will be treated bad and might be killed too...

She looked at him and there he was smirking at her..!!

Teju- Are you even a human being?? Chi

Karan- oh oh I didn't start anything dear!!

Teju- I hate you karan kundrra you are an aashole!!

Karan- Thanks baby but asli beast dekhna abhi baaki hai Tejasswi Prakash!!
Waise she is my hot chick meet her.. and yeah pls do enjoy the movie😉

He made her sleep on bed...

Karan- baby I guess this dress is being uncomfortable to you right?

Girl - yeah baby could you do the honours?

Teju was sitting on the floor and she was crying mess now...

Karan slowly removed that girls dress and she was on her innerwear now...

Teju couldn't see more and just kept her head down crying... Sobbing...
She never expected that life would turn upside down within a day...

Karan- baby here people are disturbing us with their sobs it's better to go to bathroom come..
He picked her and went to bathroom closed the door...

Teju was now feeling disgusting never in her life she expected this to happen...

Girl - Baby...

Karan pushed her...
Karan - Just stay out from me... Leave from here after 10min as if like something has happened to you and keeo your hands off me....

After 10min both came out and teju was just sobbing continuously...

The girl came in a very bad attire as anyone can think they did enjoy together...

Teju was heartbroken this scene made her loose the complete trust she has on him... Infact on every other men...

The girl left and Karan was smirking looking at her...

Karan- ahh cry more and more ahh I love your sobbing it gives me sukoon baby...

I'm going to sleep you too sleep but there itself and no luxury items...

He slept soon and here she was just sobbing hard and just blank...
She can't even say anything and ask help from anyone as she cannot lose Jasmin.. she is the only person she has in her life now...

She didn't sleep whole night and was just blank... She was just closing her eyes not sleeping....

Karan woke up and saw her... He smiled looking at her condition as this is what he expected...

He took the jug of water and thrown on her forcefully....

Teju-ouchhhbb

Karan- get up it's freaking morning and be ready like a new Bahu and do make up to all those marks on your face... Specially be nice with my family and if anyone knows anything about me your fav person is dead...

Saying this he moved to bathroom to get ready...

After that teju gets ready.... And made sure she looks presentable so that no one can get doubt...

He came and took her hand in his and started moving down...

Dev- here comes the newly wedded couple....

Divya- welcome guys I hope the last night was awesome...

Karan smiled and teju was smiling sarcastically...

Dadi- teju puthar idar ahh.. aaj teri pehli rasoyi hai toh tum kuch sweet banalo...

Teju- Ji daadi abhi banaungi...
She went to kitchen...
Dev- toh Bhai kaisa laga pehli raat😉

Karan- Abey tereko sirf yahi chahiye na chal..

Km-mere bete ko tang mat kar...

In kitchen teju was just lost somewhere and making the sweet...

Karan found the opportunity and went inside the kitchen and found her lost in her own thoughts...

He smirked and took the heated oil and just thrown it on teju's hand!!

Teju- Ahhhhhhhh

Screen Freeze....

Precap: karan being more wild with Teju!!

Hey guys these are just the characters so pls see it in that way only... I hope you like this chapter and pls do tell me how's it going on...