𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟏

I apologize if anyone did not enjoy the previous chapter, but it was necessary for the growth of the story. Also, I am not biased towards anyone, and please see this as a work of fiction. This story is about revenge, hatred, and love. I have written it so that the male protagonist has a misunderstanding and tortures the female one, and then regrets his actions and tries to win her back. Also It really hurts me that some people might think I dislike Karan. If I didn't like him, why would I write stories about Tejran? I have no hatred towards Karan; in fact, I admire him a lot. I am disappointed with comments suggesting that I dislike Karan.

Also, one more thing: the title of the story is 'Bekaaboo Nafrat ya Ishq', which means that whatever emotion is depicted, whether it be hatred, love, caring, guilt, or anything else, it will be intense and heightened. That is the reason why the story is progressing in this way!!

------------------------------------------

Let's continue with the story!!

Dev saw her panicking and got worried. He ran to her, lifted her in his arms, took her to their room, and laid her on the bed!!! He kept her head on his lap..

Dev- doll baccha calm down.. dekho tera bhai yahi hai.. kuch nahi hoga tujhe koi kuch nahi karega shaanth baccha shaanth...

Teju- pl..pls don't do this.. plss Ka..karan nooo..
Saying this she fainted and he got more worried now...

Dev- doll pls.. dekho mai dev bhai hu uthh jaao now don't be like this plss.. I can't see you like this doll plss... aisa mat karo utt jao comaan baby...

Divya came with ansh to the room at the same time and she was shocked seeing teju there...

Divya- Dev kya hua hai teju ko.. why is she like this?

Dev- she got fainted panic attack aaya tha.. Divi uss shelf mai tablet hai do jaldi..

Divya- Haa one sec ye lo dev...

Dev immediately gave tablet to her and she was sleeping now..
Ansh came and kept his hands on teju cheeks...
Ansh- ange ange...
He kept sad face and tears were about to fall...

Dev- awwlee mera champ angel is fine bas she is sleeping don't cry baccha.. angel ko aapki smile pasand haina smile karo pls...
Ansh smiles immediately...
Ansh- ansh smile ange smile... yayy

Divya- ab batao kya hua dev?

Dev- I don't know but sirf karan leave me bol rahi thi... kuch hua hoga dono ke beech shaayad and she got panic attack divi...

Divya- what? panic attack... let me talk to karan...

Dev- ruk divi you stay with her I'll talk to him now!!
He got up and kissed her forehead and went towards karan's room...

Divya sat beside her and was caressing her face and ansh slept holding teju...
Divya- tum dono ek dusre se pyaar karthe ho but bol nahi paathe ho.. It's high time I'll talk to dev about this...

Karan was in his room...
Karan- Fuck fuck fuck how can I do this.. I messed up this time.. abhi abhi sab sahi horaha tha and you fucked up today.. Great Karan Kundrra!! Ahh she was shivering phir bhi nahi ruka main.. everytime you do this karan tera possessiveness over power kardega and you do this.. why can't you control karan.. ahhh I should apologise her this time kuch bhi hojaye kal baath karke sorry bolunga...

Dev went to Karan's room and knocked on the door. Karan opened it and was shocked to see Dev there...

Karan- bhai...

Dev- andar chal..
They both sat on the bed!!

Dev- karan kya kiya tune batao teju ke saath?

Karan- is she fine??