𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟕

Hey guys I'm happy that you are liking the story but 400 plus people are reading it yaar and votes bohot Kam honge... I'm literally giving you 4 parts so pls do vote also guys... I'm investing my whole time to this.. so pls do show the love...

Karan came near Divya...

Karan- so how are you bhabhs? Baby kaisi hai...

Divya- when you have a little sister like teju toh kisi ka tension nahi... And thank you sunny isse pyaar karne ke liye...

Teju in mind - hmm pyaar ka matlab hi change kardiya usne toh...

Dev- doll kal se tere exams start horaha hai so go and study and don't worry maa dekhlegi sab..

Dadi- haa baccha ye tera sapna hai na so tu ja padle..

Km- ha teju beta ab se tere exams hone tak tu kuch kaam nahi karegi...

Teju felt so nice seeing their love..

Teju- Thank you but mujhe jab kaam karna hotha hai mai karlungi aur pad bhi lungi don't worry!!

Dadi- teri baat koi nahi taal saktha...

Karan just went to his room!!

Teju went to his room and took her book..Started to read but..

Karan saw her reading and he remembers how his sister wanted him to become doctor!! But this girl is studying here and his sister couldn't do that... This made him feel anger..

He switched off the lights!! and she looked at him shocked...

Teju- Karan switch on the lights... I'm reading here...

He didn't budge and sat there checking his phone...

Teju- karan pls don't do this I have an exam tomorrow!!

Karan - oh wow ye tab nahi yaad aaya jab meri behen ke saath ye sab kar rahi thi..Haa? tu acche se exam likh legi aise hi meri behen ne bhi dekha tha sapne... but tune poora thod diya usse... arey exam kya woh hili nahi rehi hai aaj!! Ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai and I hate you for this... mai kitna bhi karu na woh kam hai!!

Teju - karan itna bol rahe ho na tune ek baar bhi sach jaane ni koshish nahi kiya na.. agar kiya hotha toh aaj life kuch alag hi hothi... khair chodo tujhe bolne se kuch nahi hotha hai waise bhi...Aur haan mai toh kal exam likhe hi rahungi jo karna hai tujhe karlo...

She switched on her phone camera and started to read...

He got angry with the way she spoke to him and he thrown her phone on the floor and it got broken!!

Teju shivered seeing his anger as he can do anything in anger... She was now worried like what is coming her way... She just closed the books and slept on the ground only...

Karan was in balcony thinking all these like what's happening and her words are running in his mind that she will write exam tomorrow!!

Karan- exam likhegi na kal mai bhi toh dekhu how you will write it...

Saying this he smirked looking at her!!!

He went to the bathroom and took the jug of hot water and came near her...

Karan- kya bol rahi thi kal exam likhni hai mai bhi toh dekhu baby... 

He throws the hot water on her right hand which is already burnt and now it burnt totally...

Teju- ouchhhhh ahhhhhh

He started laughing badly!!

Karan- kal jaake exam likhegi abh likho madam mai bhi dekhtha hu kaise likhoge aap!!

Teju - tum kitne gandhe ho karan itna kaise ghir sakthe ho karan mera sapna hai yeh mere maa baba ka sapne hai... mujhe doctor dekhna!! you will regret this badly Karan!!

Karan went to bed but sleep was far away...

Karan in mind - mujhe usse dekhke bura kyu lag raha hai!! ye innocent lagthi hai aisa lagtha hai uska kuch haath bhi nahi hai isme... ahh I'm not getting anything... Kya mai sach mai galat kar raha hu.. agar akshu ke haal ka kaaran ye nahi hogi toh nahi nahi aisa nahi hosaktha jo jo cheez maine kiya hai uske saath mai jee nahi paaunga...no way no way!!

His heart is saying the truth but he doesn't want to believe it and is going ahead with his mind!!

Teju's hand was paining a lot... She cried and cried but lack of energy she slept with the pain...

Karan got up in middle and saw her sleeping uncomfortably on the floor and her hand was badly burnt...

He took the ointment and bandage...
Went to her and bandaged her hand... Then again he went to sleep....

The next morning she came down and all were shocked seeing her hand....

She was also shocked looking at her hand like who bandaged it...

Teju in mind - karan ne kiya hai yeh.. woh kartha hi kyu hai aisa.. jab chahe hurt jab chahe concern... Kitna acting karega ye insaan

Dev was worried more and ran to her...

Dev- doll kya hua tujhe kal toh theek thi... Aur ye hand you have exam today na...

Divya- haa yaar kaise likhegi exam oh god hua kaise  ye but?

Karan also came down at the same time and looking at them...

Teju- sab log shaanth hojao bas woh garam paani ghir Gaya tha kal raat washroom mai aur kuch nahi...

Karan was shocked hearing her...

Km- but beta exam kaise likhegi tu iss haath se toh nahi hoga na...

Teju - maa mai princi se request karungi ki kuch na kuch solution mil jaayega...

Dev- are you sure beta ya phir mai aaun I'll talk to the principal...

Teju- Bhai aapko patha hai na I can't take all these so pls I'll manage... Abhi mujhe time horaha hai pls I'll take your leave bye...
This was all observed by kd and he understood karan did this...

She left to the college and directly went to principal's cabin...
She was requesting him a lot but he was not convincing...

When she lost all the hope, principal got a call...

Principal - yes sir definitely don't worry...

Teju turned around to got but stopped listening her name...

Principal - someone else can write your exam and you need to say the answers to them...

Teju- abhi toh aap nahi Maan rahe the aur suddenly kyu...

Principal - Kyuki iss college ka chairman Bijay Kundrra sir ne call karke bola hai... Pehle bathathi toh ye sab nahi hotha na beta.. chalo exam time horaha hai..

Teju in mind - what uncle ne help ki... Woh bhi toh mujhe hate karthe na phir kyu... Ahh I'm fed up with this..... But my exam is also important I'll write that first...

She went and wrote the exam...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Teju Treating Akshara!!

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and pls do tell me how's the story going on..?