𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟒

Heya, guys! This book has reached 150k reads, and I can't believe it... Thank you to all of you for loving this book so much!!🧿❤️

Here you go... Enjoy!! Also pls tell me how's this chapter??

----------------------------------

The next morning JasLy, Kunal, Aneri, Akshara went to Karan's office as he called them...

Karan- Hello guyssss...

Jasmin- So what's up bhai? sabko aisa bhulaya..

Aneri- haan kya chal raha hai aapka dimaag mai... Haan?

Karan- Hey you two calm down... and listen to me... See Teju is little bit nice with me now.. matlab thoda sa trust toh hua hai... but still woh fears bhi toh hai... 

Kunal- so what are you planning bhai...

Karan- I need to spend some time with her and I should gain her trust again... iske liye mujhe tum logon ki help chahiye...

Aly- Tu bol kya chahiye sab hojayega...

Karan- Aaj raat clubbing phir movie night plan kare??

Akshara- wohoo bhai superb idea aur mazaa bhi aayega...

Aneri- yeah bohot din hogaye... enjoy karenge khoob saara...
At the same time Abhimanyu entered Karan's cabin as he came to meet him...

Abhimanyu - Oh sorry carry on...

Karan- arey arey ruk jaa abhi.. Sab mere dost hi hai infact family hai ye log.. come I'll introduce...
Akshara was staring at him angrily...

Abhimanyu- Hi Jhansi ki Rani!!

Akshara- Hey you...

Karan- akshuu Office pls behave...
He then introduced him to everyone...

Karan- So the point is jas call teju an tell her about the plan and yeh plan tu aur aly ka plan hai.. aisa bol warna nahi aayegi madam...

Jasmin- hmm sounds good then ok... But i can't force her for anything bhai... mere liye uski kushi zyaada matter karthi hai...

Karan- I understand your concern jas... but I promise you this time I'll not break her...

Jasmin- bhai i trust you but i just want her to be sure and infact you both should be clear with your feelings...
Karan nodded his head...

Karan- well abhi raat ko clubbing and movie night you are coming ok...

Abhimanyu- mai? kyu bhai..

Karan- yaar no formalitites and yes it's final...

Akshara- Ideaaaa let's call teju here na bhai...

Karan- will she come??

Aneri- don't fear when aneri is here!!!
Aneri called teju and asked her to come to karan's office, she denied at first but agreed later..

Aneri- She is coming yayyy...

Teju reached Kundrra Industries and entered the building... To her luck, the lights suddenly went off... This time she didn't fear, in fact, she remembered Karan's words when he had calmed her down before...

Teju- Ganapati Bappa!! Teju remember karan's words... You are a strong girl and darkness se kabhi nahi darna hai tujhe... You have to overcome this some time... come one teju don't be weak now.. Show the world you are strong... Ganapati Bappa...

She whispered Karan's words to herself, reminding herself of her own strength. Determined, she refused to let fear control her... This moment she knew she could face any challenge...