𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟑

Again a long chapter!! Enjoy and sorry for the late update.... Pls do tell me whether the story is going interesting or not??

--------------------------------------------

After sharing a long kiss, they pulled apart, both breathing heavily...

Karan - uff uff tereko bada aag lag rahi hai laddoo...

She blushed at his statement and was looking here and there...

Karan- wohoo someone is blushing haan... ahh what a sight to watch!! you look so cute baby...

Teju- Sunny, you don't know what you made me feel today... I can't express it in words. Tera har ek word ye batha raha tha ki how much you love me and how much you are regreting even now.. I can never get someone like you in my life, Sunny... Jitna dard tune diya haina, I'm sure usse 100 guna zyaada pyaar dega tu mujhe... Tujhe abhi bhi regret feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, Sunny... Maine maaf kardiya hai tujhe... You are the best, Sunny... Bolthe haina naraaz bhi unse hothe jisse bohot pyaar karthe hai... Tune torture bhi mujhe kiya because you love me so much... Mere place mai koi aur hotha toh tu nahi kartha... 

I can only see the love in your eyes, Sunny... Maine socha zindagi mai kabhi tera shakal hi na dekhu... The 3 years in US were very difficult without you... Jitna bhi hate karne ki sochu but ek baar toh pyaar kiya maine and that can never be removed... Phir jab tujhe 3 saal baad dekha toh I felt all emotions again... Dheere dheere patha chala tere bina toh mai jee hi nahi sakthi, Sunny... Tu toh mera heartbeat ban chuka hai... I know this must be cheesy but it's true, Sunny... Phir se ek baar pyaar hogaya, infact gaya kab pyaar ki phir se hojaye... Mai toh hamesha se pyaar hi karti hu... I LOVE YOU, Sunny!! I love you so much....

Karan felt his world stop for a minute... He was sinking in the words she said. He was glad that despite being so cruel to her, she never hated him and always kept loving him. He thanked his stars for sending her into his life... He lifted her and twirled her around, hugging her tightly, and she had a big smile on her face... She kissed his forehead, and in return, he planted a gentle kiss on her chin...

Teju- sunny bas karo... neeche utaro mujhe...

Karan- Laddoo I'm so happy today.. thank you thank you my love for coming in my life...

Teju- Thank you to you too sunny...
Then he kept her down and hugged her from back sending shivers to her body...

Teju- sunny kya kar rahe ho... koi aajayega...

Karan- look at the sky baby!!

Teju- hain?

Karan- Look na baccha!!

She looked up, once again mesmerized by him. Her eyes were brimming with tears, but they were tears of happiness. She felt blessed for his actions and couldn't contain her overwhelming joy...

 She felt blessed for his actions and couldn't contain her overwhelming joy