𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟐

Here you go...and I'm Sorry for the late update... I wasn't feeling well, so that's why it was delayed... I hope you like this one!!!

----------------------------------------

Teju frowned as she listened to his talks and is now experiencing FOMO, wondering who he is talking to... She thought about following him...

Teju followed Karan and he stopped the car at an orphanage... She was literally shocked as she didn't expect this, especially from Karan...

Teju watched from a distance as Karan got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the orphanage... She hesitated for a moment but curiosity got the better of her and she decided to follow him...

As she entered the orphanage, Teju saw Karan interacting with the children and playing with them... She was surprised to see this side of him... Teju felt a strange warmth in her heart as she watched Karan spreading joy and laughter among the children... She realized that she was seeing him in a completely different light and her admiration for him grew even stronger...

The elder one in the orphanage knows everything about karan...
Boy- Karan bhaiyya ab aap kaise ho?? kya woh didi aagayi India waapas??

Karan- Hmm India toh waapas aagayi par mere paas toh nahi...

Boy- arey bhaiyya aap itne acche ho na woh aajayegi pakka aur mai pray karunga aapke liye..

Karan- Thanks baccha aur haan tera studies kaisa chal raha hai...

Boy- accha hai aur ek din mai bhi aapki tarah businessman banunga...

She saw him calling all the little girls as baby and talking to him and that made her realise that he was talking to orphanage children... All were so happy seeing him there and was just enjoying with him and he also became child with them and she's smiling looking at his smile... After spending some time at the orphanage, Karan turned to leave and Teju quickly hid behind a wall, not wanting him to know that she had followed him... As he drove away, she stood there lost in thought, trying to process what she had just witnessed...

Teju in mind - Is he really karan I know?? He has changed a lot... he is not the karan kundrra I know.. he is being so soft with all the children and the way they are so happy seeing him... and woh kya bol raha tha didi india aagayi matlab mai??  They knew about me aur karan mere baare mai unhe kyu bathayega... ye ho kya horaha hai karan ko... Why he started being so soft with me... Ye toh mera real sunny hai?? Ahh ye roz mujhe ek ek shock mil raha hai... Let's just go with the flow teju... chalo...

Karan while driving car thinking about teju...

Karan in mind- Patha nahi laddoo if there is any improvement or not.. yes I can see it but I even understand your fears are stopping you to do things.. but teju kab tak ye dar rahegi... I want to lead a life with you again this time beautifully babe... but tu abhi bhi sirf normal baathein kar rahi hai... May be  I should show her what she means to me and how much important she is in my life so that she can trust me and know that I will always support her... yes karan you are right think something...

She left to the hospital... and in Hospital Kunal was in aneri cabin...

Kunal- babe I need to tell you something...

Aneri- kya hai??

Kunal- uss din hum jab unke ghar gaye the I went to karan's room... and I saw a sketch book of him jisme saare teju ke pictures hai usne draw kiye hai.. You know every picture defines how much he loves her... It was clear that Teju meant the world to him... But every single one of them captured Teju's essence perfectly...