𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟒

Here you go Enjoy!!

Teju is staying in Chicago!!

It's been 3 days and Teju is already finding it difficult to adjust there and also she is all alone!!

Currently she is staying in the university hostel and when she gets friends she thought of taking a house for rent...

Now it's night in Chicago!!
She is standing in the balcony and looking at the stars...

Teju - It's been 3 days and I'm finding it really hard to adjust to life in the USA. Everything is so different and unfamiliar, and I'm feeling really alone and homesick. I miss my babe jas, and it's tough not having anyone here to turn to for support. On top of that, there are so many practical challenges to living in a new country. I'm struggling to navigate the immigration system and the cultural differences...

I know that studying abroad is a great opportunity, but right now it feels like more than I can handle. I just wish I had someone to talk to who understands what I'm going through and can help me feel less alone...
How fast the night changes dude!!

Commaaan teju Kal se mera college start ho raha hai and be on time teju, dekhte hain koi meri company ke liye wait kar raha hai ya nahi....??

Let's see what destiny has planned for her!!

In India!!!

Karan seems to be emotionally detached and is not communicating well with others. He seems to be keeping to himself, and others are not talking to him much. However, he does communicate with Divya, and he seems to speak happily with her because he wants her to be happy and stress-free, especially since she is five months pregnant. Despite this, every night, he thinks only about Teju, and these thoughts always haunt him...

After sometime everyone gathered around dining table for breakfast... Even karan was sitting there...

Dev- akshu kal se Tera college start horaha hai... Be careful and always be alert.. kuch bhi problem ho call any of us immediately...

Karan was looking at the plate and started speaking...

Karan- I I have arranged for a driver who will drop you off and pick you up. Whenever you go out, please take him with you. I know you may not like me doing things for you, but it's for your safety and I can't take any risks...

Akshara nodded her head and...

Akshara- thanks dev bhaiyya for allowing me to the college...

Karan smiled inwardly... Akshara literally stopped talking with him... He thought atleast she will understand him but he was wrong... He feels like he's a stranger to everyone!!

He controlled his tears and he was not able to eat anything so he put the paratha back in the box and got up to clean his plate...

Km - karan breakfast khaake jaana...

Divya- sunny tune kuch khaaya nahi hai...

Karan- kal raat ka heavy tha isliye nahi hoparaha hai...

Divya - accha leave the plate I'll clean it...

Karan- nahi bhabhs aadat daalni chahiye na...

He cleaned and left to the office....
Everyone were feeling sad seeing him like this but no one were able to forget what he did...

Km also left without eating!!

Rest all went to their works respectively...

In hospital... Jamsin was working with Dev as she got the opportunity....

Dev - so jas how's doll? Sab theek hai na...

Jasmin- har roz ka aapka pehla question yahi hotha hai.. why don't you try to talk to her?

Dev- usne apne aapko isliye duur Kiya so that she wouldn't have to remember her past again and again, and I really don't want to do that...

Jasmin- you are too good Bhai.. and yeah she is fine adjusting to the new life... Kal se uska college shuru and she'll be busy too...
She said sadly...

Dev- kya hua?

Jasmin - phir patha nahi kab baath karenge... Abhi already ye time changes ki wajah se I'm getting irritated but kar bhi kya sakthe hai...

Dev- you are atleast getting to talk to her na baccha... Mujhe toh woh bhi nahi hai...

Jasmin- Bhai I'm sorry...

Dev- don't bacchu accha listen kal se akshu college join karegi.. and dost hi hai na woh tumhari pls talk to her...

Jasmin- I will bhai and aapki doll ne jaathe jaathe samjhake gayi hai and she asked me to protect her so I will definitely... I'll meet her tomorrow and iss baar aap tension mat lo Jo bhi hoga hum bathadenge...

Dev Hugged her - Thank you so much Jas!!

Then they attended some surgeries.... And both got busy in their works...

After sometime Jasmin was going to dev's cabin as she's having some doubt... But got collided with some person...

Jasmin was so involved in file that she's not looking front...

Jasmin - Ahh dekhe nahi chal sakthe kya?

Aly - tum khoyi Hui ho file Mai and mujhe nahi dekh rahi thi...

She looked up only to find Aly there...

Jasmin- toh kya hua tum side pe Jaa sakthe na...

Aly- galthi kudh karo aur justify bhi Karo waah.. yeh 6 foot ka aadmi tujhe dikh nahi Raha hai kya? Pagli

Jasmin- pagli kisse bola hai tu toh... Aaya bada giraffe jaise height banke kuch nahi hotha woh joh upar waala part hai na usse bhi badana chahiye... Which is impossible for you..

Aly- Teri himmat kaisi Hui ye bolne ki...

Jasmin - himmat kyu bas muh chahiye..waise bhi Mera time waste kar raha hai.. hato yaar zombie ki tarah khada hai yaha pe...

She went inside the Dev's cabin and started discussing her doubts... Then Aly too entered...

Dev- arey Aly aaja kya kaam hai Aaj achanak yaha pe... Kab aaya

Aly- haa bhai 15min pehle hi aaya bas beech mai kuch paagal log rok Lethe hai...

Jasmin- Haa zombie ko dekhke dar jaathe hai na log waise bhi...

Dev- ahh bas Karo tum dono and tu batha kya kaam hai...

Aly - bhai mera hospital ke liye I got a nice building and parsu iska Pooja hai... So aapko pakka aana hoga and you are coming as one of the chief guest.. 

Dev- That's a fantastic news Aly congratulations waise kaise Mila tha building...

Aly- all credit goes to Karan... Usne din bar sab jagah jaake ye finalize Kiya hai.. uske bina nahi hopatha...

Dev- oh okay.. waise dusra cheif guest kon hai?

Aly- Karan obviously!!

Jasmin- Ok Bhai I'll take your leave and by the way congratulations Aly...

Saying this she left the room...

Aly in mind - aur kitne din usse naraaz honge... He's regretting like hell...

Dev- Ok Aly I'll be there for sure... Koi bhi help ho boldena mujhe.. Jas ko bhi bhulade...

Aly - done Bhai bye mai chaltha hu...

In Karan's office...
He was in his cabin...

Karan- I hope teju is fine... Sab kuch change hotha hai waha jaake... It's not easy to adjust to everything... I hope she gets settled with that!! Bappa laddoo aapko bohot maanthi aap har mod pe uska saath Dedena...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Teju's first day in the University!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... I'm trying my best to make this interesting and portray all the emotions. Please let me know if you are finding it interesting or not??