𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟏

Ahh long one again.. Enjoy!!

The next morning, everyone left for Delhi... Teju remained silent throughout the ride, and after landing in Delhi, she took her leave from them and went home... Karan found it odd but shrugged it off, thinking she was tired...

She knocked on the door, and Aneri opened it. Instantly, she lifted her and hugged her tightly...

Aneri- Ahh I missed you so much babeeee!!!

Teju- band kar apni draama I'm so tiredd let me sleep now...

Aneri- aisa kya kiya ki itna tired hogayi...

Teju- Stop it neriii I'm sleeping wake me up after 1hr..
Saying this she went to sleep..

Aneri in mind- isse kya hogaya.. she's behaving different... bola na tired thi isliye hoga shaayad...
The day went normal for both of them as they were at home taking rest...

The next morning, Dev called Teju to their house as he needed some papers urgently. Teju went to their home...

She was zoned out and everyone was observing it but remained silent as they don't want to force her...

Ansh- angel angel play peez...

Dev- champ your angel is tired baba.. aaj nahi..

Ansh- no no peez angel play...

Teju - it's ok Bhai chalo dugguko kya khelna hai baccha?

Ansh- Hmmm futbaaal...

Teju - accha Mera duggu ko football khelni hai toh khelthe haina...
They went to play area and started playing.. she was happily smiling and playing with him which made everyone relief...

Suddenly, the ball went far from them, and Ansh started going after the ball... Teju was calling him, but he was not listening to her and just kept running...

Unaware, he headed towards the main road, and Teju noticed a car approaching him... Everyone rushed out simultaneously, and Teju started running towards him... At the same time, Karan came down and was shocked by the situation...

Thankfully, Teju managed to pull Ansh aside, ensuring his safety... However, she hurt her hand as she fell down harshly while protecting Ansh in her embrace to keep him from getting frightened...

Ansh started crying as he was scared...
Teju got up with him and was caressing his back.. he was clutching to her tightly...

Teju - Duggu you are safe kuch nahi hua hai.. tu mera strong baccha haina.. no cry only smile... Calm down baccha...

He was a little bit normal by now.. all the family came to them and Divya immediately took ansh and hugged him tightly... All were having tears...
Dev Bhai hugged teju and took her to their home...

While moving inside, she noticed Karan approaching them, and instantly, memories of a past incident flooded her mind... She vividly remembered when she had tried to save Divya from a car accident, but Karan had slapped her and scolded her harshly in front of everyone... The fear of history repeating itself... and she became terrified, wondering if he would react the same way once again....

She stopped at her position making dev pull back... Her face was looking tensed and he couldn't understand why... He started to shake her but no response... He was worried now...

Karan came near to her... And she started taking her steps back making everyone confused...

Teju - ma..maine kuc..kuch nahi kiya ka..karan.. sac.. sacchi.. I..I didn't do anything.. I.. I was just saving..him.. ma..maine usse ma..maarne ki..ki ko.. koshis nahi ki hai.. Sacchi.. pl..pls karan believe me.. plss I.. I didn't do anything pls..plss don't sla..slap me... I was..ju..just...