𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟓

The longest Chapter guys... Enjoy and pls do tell me how's it?? I'm waiting for your responses!!

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Kal Ho Na Ho" song in the background!!

Dev- so yeah let's start it!!

Dev got on stage and took the mic...

Dev- Good morning, everyone! I want to welcome all of the interns who have done an outstanding job, with some even performing miracles. You are the future doctors, and I am proud to see how much you have learned during your time at this hospital. As promised on the first day, you will receive certification for your internship, and the best intern will have the opportunity to work under me. Are you all excited to hear more about these opportunities??

All shouted yes sirrr....
Dev was only looking at Teju the entire time he spoke, but Teju wasn't looking at him because she couldn't bear to see him in pain....

Dev- so yeah let's start the ceremony...

They called all the interns one by one and provided them with their certificates. Even Jasmin's turn is done...

All the certificates was given by the CEO of the hospital...

CEO - so yeah the one certification is left.. and you all know that it's the best intern and the certificate is given by the head of this hospital and the Best Cardiologist Dr. Dev Kundrra!!

Teju's breath hitched listening this as she was not expecting dev to present her...
On the other side dev was happy knowing he gonna give her the award...

He immediately got up in the joy and went towards the centre of stage...

He was only looking at her but she wasn't... This making him feel like someone is piercing his heart!!

𝑯𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒑 𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊, 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒑 𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊

All the family members were waiting to see her on the stage with dev...

Her heartbeat is raising and Jasmin is catching her hands...

𝑯𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝑱𝒆𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒋𝒊𝒚𝒐

Jasmin - calm down babe!!

Teju- I feel like running towards him and just hug him tightly.... But I couldn't do this...

Jasmin- He doesn't deserve this babe...

Teju- I don't want to be weak again jas... Because I can't take it more...

Jasmin- your wish then... Just be calm..

Teju- Hmm

𝒋𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒂
𝑲𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒉𝒐

Their talking was disturbed by Dev's voice....

Dev- So, yeah, the most awaited moment... This intern is very special. She's not just the best intern; in fact, she's the best human I have ever seen. Over these past few days, I have watched her closely and noticed that she has an aura that makes everyone fall for her. She is a pure soul who always wants everyone to be happy. In fact, she performed a miracle and gave my family the biggest happiness by helping us get our Akshara back. She took the initiative to treat her, and looking at her performance, I agreed to it. And here's the result: my sister is sitting healthy, only because of this girl. In fact, I found another little sister in her. She has become my doll, and I feel like protecting her all the time...