𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟔

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" song in the background!!

There he was Karan Kundrra standing at the back door and watching everything from the start!!

He was proud all the time seeing his laddoo getting what she always dreamt of... He can see how their family members are here to support her but couldn't meet her because of him...

Specially Dev's situation is making his heart ache!! He never seen his brother in this condition... He made his doll away from him totally!! He can't do anything but just feel regret!!

He was having tears all the time but couldn't do anything... If he gets chance he would have changed everything what had happened!!

Suddenly his revive broke as she caught him there....

𝑻𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂
𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖 𝒉𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒍

Both were looking at eachother!! One with all the guilt in his eyes and other with all the pain he has given her!!

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑨𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒊𝒍

Their eye contact was broken by Jasmin...
Jasmin- kya hua chale...

Teju- Ah..haan chalo...

Karan immediately moved out from the auditorium!!

𝑻𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂
𝑻𝒖 𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍

Teju also moved out with Jasmin....

He was going to the exit but to his bad luck...

She was also coming to exit only and now both were face to face !!

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑨𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒊𝒍

Both were not able to speak anything...

He wanted to apologise her but just a sorry doesn't mean anything infront of what he did... He doesn't even know how to react!!

𝑴𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒊
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒌𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊

She also wanted to slap him and scold him but she had deleted that part of her life and she doesn't want to open that book again...

𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂
𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒒𝒂𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍

Suddenly he saw Dev coming out and he doesn't want dev to see him here... So he immediately ran out from there....

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑨𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒊𝒍

Then Jasmin came back...

Jasmin- what happened why are you standing here?

Teju- nothing come on we'll leave...

Jasmin- yeah...

Dadi- mujhse nahi milegi baccha...?

Teju closed her eyes knowing it's dadi..