𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓𝟒

Guys I'm giving the longest chapters, so pls do tell me how's the story going!!

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Soch Na Sake" song in the background!!

Karan was in his room sitting down!!

𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒖 𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒏
𝑰𝒌 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒏

Karan - Laddoo baccha I really miss you a lot.. Aaj 3 saal baad dekh raha hu and you look so different and bacchu pls come back to me laddooo.. maine saari hopes kho diye the and aaj phir se sab jaag gaya tha.. I don't know what's happening with me.. It's very difficult to stay without you... To...Today I'm very proud of you laddoo finally you have achieved your dream and patha hai mai kitna kush tha when you were taking that medal.. you deserve every happiness laddoo and this is just the beginning and you gonna achieve a lot baby!! But ek cheez ka bura laga laddoo..tu...tune sabka naam liya sirf mera nahi..I know you hate me but phir bhi I expected a little.. But I deserve this laddoo I know.. Ab bas jaldi India waapas aaja I wanna see you laddoo!!

𝑻𝒖 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒆
𝑴𝒂𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒂 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒛𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒏

In Dev's room... Divya went inside and closed the door...
He was literally sitting in the balcony and crying like a baby!!

𝑲𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒉𝒆

Divya went near him and sat beside him... He kept his head on her lap and held her tightly...

Dev- Divi..me..mera doll...itna bada hogaya..she..she has become best doctor and the university topper... Isse zyaada proud moment kuch nahi hosaktha mere liye... She..she changed a lot...but inn sabke baad hi she mentioned about us...specially mere baare mai..uska hardwork tha poora but usne poora credit mujhe diya hai..Woh..woh ek line.. Dr. Tejasswi Prakash is made by Dr. Dev Kundrra.. th..that took my heart away divi!! She..she didn't forget me divi..sh..she rememberes me.. usne mujhe bhula nahi hai meri doll hai patha hai  woh mujhe yaa karthi hai.. an bas bohot hogaya bol na usse india waapas aane.. I want to hug her, I want to protect her, keep her safe in my arms!!

𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝒀𝒆 𝒕𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

Divya- dev calm down.. woh kaise bhulthi hai apne bhai ko.. teri doll hai woh and she did mention you.. usse badi baath kya hosakthi hai you are her inspiration and she is proud to say that and we should also be proud... ab woh india aayegi ya nahi let's see... Bhagwaan sab kuch accha karega!! Bharosa rakho dev pls...

𝑲𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒉𝒆

Dev- Hmm I trust my doll.. woh pakka aayegi waapas!!
With this, they slept, hoping to get their doll back soon....

𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝒀𝒆 𝒕𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

In Chicago!!

Teju got down from the stage, and Kunal ran to hug her. He lifted her and turned her around!!

Kunal- teju teju you rocked it beautiful!! I just love that speech girl!! There's a lot more to do and I know you gonna reach heights...

𝑲𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝑻𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊