𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟕

The next morning, they needed to do some Pooja preparations, so everyone was busy... Karan took Teju to show him his school and college....

Teju - Karan subah subah kaha lekar Jaa rahe ho...

Karan- arey yaar chup bait na do min aajayega... Here we are...
They both came out of the car...

Teju - school?

Karan- yess maine issi school Mai padayi ki thi... Chal I'll show you...

Teju- wow yaar kya mast yaadein hongi...

Karan- see na teju yahi pe hum khelthe the break time pe... And this is canteen you know na... Ah bohot khaate the... Poora mazaa aatha tha... Ye dekho this is my class..
Karan was saying like an excited kid and teju was enjoying looking at him all happy....

Teju- and you must be a last bencher...

Karan- haha obviously teju...
Principal was walking by and found karan.. so he came to meet him..

Principal - Hi karan what's up? How are you itne din baad aaye ho...

Karan- Hello sir I'm good! Aap kaise ho?

Principal - I'm always same!! Is she your wife? I must say you are lucky girl...

Teju- nahi sir we are not married...
Karan in mind- Hojayega baby jald hi...

Principal - oh sorry!! I must say you both look good together... Waise he's a very bright student... He used to be good in everything... A perfect example of how a student should be...

Karan- Bas hogaya sir....

Principal - ok ok you guys carry on I have some work...

Karan- Ok thank you sir...
He left and teju was looking at him...

Karan- What?

Teju- you are really a good student nice.. I can't believe that...

Karan- Sacchi mai accha baccha tha teju...
He said like a cute kid and she was aww on him...

Teju-Haha ok... Waise school bohot accha hai...

Karan - and that side it's my college...

Teju- waah sab yahi pe... Great
Some teachers were there and they were praising him a lot about his studies and also about his nature and Teju was actually feeling so proud of him... She was admiring him...

Karan- ok teju this is done... Abhi maa ne kuch Pooja ka samaan bheja hai we need to buy them and then go home..

Teju- done I'm really enjoying the Punjab ambience dude... Mazaa aaraha hai mujhe... These all are so beautiful... Kaash hum yahi rehthe...

Karan - we can agar tu chahthi hai toh...
Teju was just looking outside...

Teju in mind- I'm so confused Karan like what's happening here... Hum itne close kaise aarahe hai... And you tum toh poora sunny ban gaye ho.. I mean the karan I saw before and now the one I'm seeing is totally different...

Karan- Tejuuuu kabse bhula Raha hu kaha koi hai...

Teju - Haan haan kahi nahi...

Karan- chalo let's take the Pooja items...

Teju loved the market and was like an excited kid, jumping around... They bought the Pooja items, and suddenly Teju spotted a beautiful saree that she instantly liked for Divya... She decided to gift it to her... She started running towards the shop without realizing that she was in the middle of the road and a car was about to hit her... However, Karan immediately pulled her away, and she ended up landing directly on him... He hugged her tightly to make sure she was fine, and she hugged him tightly out of fear...

Karan- it's fine teju you are safe..
He said while caressing her back...
She pulled out after sometime..

Karan- are you mad teju? Dekhe nahi chal sakthi... Tujhe kuch hojatha toh mera kya hotha teju!!

Teju - Sorryy...
She said cutely showing her puppy face and he melted there...

Karan- next time be careful teju... I was shit scared aur tu bhaagi kyu?

Teju- woh bhabhs ke liye ye saree pasand aayi thi so I wanna take it to her...

Karan- Hmm araam se bhi toh jaa sakthi thi na teju...

Teju- mai excited hogayi sorry naa...

Karan- mai itni aasani se nahi maantha...

Teju - tu Maan Jaa Naa karan pls...

Karan- Ahh this face... Fine ab saree lo aur ghar chalo...

Teju murmers - Khadoos kahin ka...
They went to home and saw ansh was crying badly...
They both immediately ran to him and teju lifted him in her arms...

Teju - arey kya hogaya Mera duggu ko itna kyu roraha hai....

Karan- kya hua bhabhs... Why is he crying so much...

Dev- subah se tum dono nahi dikhe and he is so attached to you guys and dikha nahi so rone laga hai...

Kd- jab se utha hai tab se roraha hai...

Karan- call karna chahiye tha na we could have come earlier....

Divya- usne kuch nahi khaya subah se pls try karna teju... Mujhe tension horahi hai...

Teju was moving back and forth while caressing his back and speaking soothing words to him...

Teju - Bacchu ye dekho Tera angel aagayi hai... Comaan baccha calm down... Duggu shaanth baccha aise nahi rothe.. mai tujhe bohot saare chocis dungi...

Ansh was calming down a little now and everyone sighed seeing him...

Teju- Karan bring his food.. aise hi khiladena....

Karan- haan abhi aaya...
He brought his food and started feeding him... Both of them were walking, and Karan was feeding him food... Ansh was calm by now and was enjoying his meal. Everyone was adoring the bond they share with Ansh...

After having food teju made him sleep...

Karan- bait jaa teju kab se walk kar rahi hai...

Teju- haan...
Seeing Ansh crying, both of them were scared and finally sighed as they looked at him sleeping calmly...

Karan sat beside them...
Dev- doll he is fine itna tense mat hojaye..

Teju- I don't know Bhai kab aisa connection hogaya iske saath... I really can't see him cry...

Divya- Dil ka connection aise hi hothe hai teju... Apne Dil ke khareeb ko dard mai dekhe hum bhi dard hothi hai teju...
He said looking at karan and Teju understood the meaning too...

Karan- sab log chup hojao he is sleeping phir utt Gaya toh sotha nahi...

After sometime even teju slept there only...
Karan- bhai take ansh... Mai usse room Mai sulake so jaunga...

Dev took ansh from teju...
Karan - Itne acche se sorahi hai uthane ka Mann hi nahi kartha yaar... I'm sorry teju..

He lifted Teju in his arms and took her to her room, placing her gently on the bed to sleep. She looked so cute while sleeping. He caressed her face, kissed her forehead, and then left...

Karan in mind- This girl is the end of me!!

Screen Freeze....

Precap: TejRan alone in the house!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??