𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟏

Here you go Enjoy!!

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to "Bhare Naina" song in the background!!

In Kundrra's House...

Dev was inside his room crying!!

Karan went to his room and closed the door....

Divya went near their room and started knocking on the door...

𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐 𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒖𝒏
𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒖 

Divya- dev pls open the door I can understand your feelings bas pls door open Karo mere liye yaar pls...

Dev opened the door and just sat on the ground...

𝑲𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐 𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒖𝒏
𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒖 

Divya came inside and closed the door...

First time Divya is seeing him so broken and it made her heart ache for him... She is also thinking about teju and feeling so bad for her... She was like a younger sister to her and used to take care of her every single minute... And that bubble of happiness has suffered soo much which cannot be forgiven only...

  𝑼𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂
𝑼𝒏𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝒂𝒂𝒘𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒌 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂
𝑼𝒏𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒆𝒆𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒆𝒆𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒚..

Dev saw the letter which nurse gave him and he understood that must be from his doll!!

Dev- div.. divi that le..letter...

Divya- araam se dev plss control...

Dev - woh...woh doll ne likha hoga mere liye jaldi Dena...

Divya immediately took the letter and gave it to him...and sat beside him on the ground!!

Dev opened the letter with tears in his eyes...

Divya assured him to read!!

Letter!!

Teju ~~

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐫𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢❤️!!

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒊, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍!