1

Synopsis:

Su Zhi was lost from childhood, grew up in a pile of boys, and was taken home by the richest parents at the age of sixteen. Before returning home, she learned that this was a cool text in the entertainment industry, and her whole family was cannon fodder. Especially the top second brother in the entertainment industry, he will launch a passionate pursuit of the heroine in the extreme variety show he will participate in next. Given that he is perfunctory in his tasks and irritable and rude to other guests, any words spew out without brains. After this episode of the program was broadcast, the top stream was sprayed into a stream of water, and all kinds of black materials followed, and netizens frantically scolded him to get out of the entertainment industry. When the identity of the second brother is exposed, the richest parents will also suffer, and they will be cannon fodder in the later stage. Su Zhi: This is not a small matter. After returning to the Su family, Su Zhi was pampered by his family in every way. In order for his family not to be cannon fodder, Su Zhi decided to record this variety show on behalf of his eldest brother as the family of his second brother. Before the recording began, netizens saw the weak and slender Su Zhi scoffing. "What can such a thin little brother do on the extreme variety show? Go back to washing and sleeping. " "Su Junbai took his younger brother to a variety show, is this preparing to pave the way for him?" After the recording began, netizens were stunned. Su Zhi can make beautiful baskets, use bamboo spearfish, cook delicious rice, climb trees to pick fruits, catch snakes with his bare hands, and always be the first to find food. The other guests couldn't even make a fire, let alone eat. And Su Zhi took his second brother as if he was on vacation. The weak and beautiful heroine, "Junbai, can I exchange milk for your food?" " Su Junbai stared at the chicken leg in his hand, thought seriously for a few seconds, and turned his back, "Wait, wait until I'm done eating and then talk." " Heroine: "..." Before Su Zhi went on the variety show, Su Junbai specially told her not to have too much communication with his nemesis Lu Yu. She listened carefully to her second brother and said that Lu Yu had a basket of shortcomings, and found that Lu Yu was not only handsome, polite, but also able to fight. Su Zhi gradually put his second brother's words behind and discussed kung fu with Lu Yu. Su Junbai: "Lu Yu, your uncle, stay away from my sister!" " Lu Yu: "Reconcile, I'll be your brother-in-law." 

CHAPTER 1

"What kind of recognition banquet? I don't agree, do you look at Su Zhihun's appearance as a little girl? The hair is so short, shorter than my family's Xiaoan's, what kind of clothes are you wearing, a girl's family is dressed up indecently, what does it look like?
In the beautifully
furnished hall, an old lady in a dark blue floral cheongsam sits directly above, holding tea in her hand with a turquoise wrench, her eyes are calm, and it is difficult to get along with at a glance.

The elegant man standing at the table, probably in his forties, did not leave too many marks on his face, but added a bit of maturity and stability.

He listened to the old lady's words, and his brows furrowed, "Mom, Zhizhi is my daughter, she has suffered a lot since she was a child, and now it's hard to find it back, it's natural for me to hold a recognition banquet for her."

The old lady put the teacup heavily on the table and made a crisp sound, "What is natural, our Su family's century-old family, I, the old woman, can't afford to lose this face."

"It's too chilling for you to say that, you and I know why the branch was lost back then, and I don't want to mention it too much." I know you blame us for Tsubasa's affairs, after so many years, you should also come out. The man's face was calm, "Whether you agree or not, this banquet will be held, if you come to us today for this matter, then you can't get your wish."

"You..." the old lady turned red and pointed at him with her left hand, coughing violently, "Ahem..."
The woman
sitting under the old lady quickly stood up, "Big brother, why are you talking to your mother like this, your mother is also for the good of the Su family, you see that your mother is angry." The

woman nervously helped the old lady with her arm and patted her back, "Mom, dissipate your anger, don't be angry, the eldest brother must not mean it, this girl has suffered since childhood, the eldest brother feels sorry for her should also be, just shouldn't not discuss with the mother, big brother, you quickly apologize to your mother." The

old lady blushed, "Where is my mother in his eyes, when he married his daughter-in-law and forgot his mother, now that his daughter has been recovered, he wishes I would stay away from them!" "

......

Su Zhi, who was standing behind the arch, listened to their conversation in the room thoroughly, she had originally come to deliver a mobile phone to Su Dongli, her father who had just met, and heard the conversation inside before she entered.

She was about to leave, she heard the old lady mention her name, so she stood outside for a while, and clearly heard the old lady's evaluation of her.

Short hair, not like a girl, not nondescript.

She touched the short ear-length hair that had just been cut not long ago, and the hair was short, she recognized.

Not like a girl, she didn't recognize it.

How she also has a little chest, although flat...

She raised the mobile phone in her hand to her face, and a handsome and beautiful face clearly appeared on the black screen, and the pink hairpin hanging precariously in her ear.

In this way, you can also see that she is a girl.

"Branches, why don't you go in? Haven't your phone been delivered yet? The dessert is already ready. Su

Jingzhou's voice sounded behind him, and the movement outside interrupted the conversation in the hall, and it was silent for a while.

Not long after, there were hurried footsteps in the hall, and Su Dongli's figure soon appeared at the door, and when he saw Su Zhi, his cold eyebrows were instantly gentle.

"The branch is coming, are you looking for me? How long has it been coming? I'm

almost done with your conversation.

Su Zhi thought like this in his heart, but said on his mouth, "Well, it didn't take long for your mobile phone to ring many times, it should be an emergency." The

note was from Lee Tesuke, who handed the phone over.

Su Dongli didn't look at her phone, saw her look as usual, slightly relieved, his daughter had just been recovered, he naturally held people in the palm of his hand and hurt, but he didn't want these things to make her unhappy.

"I know, Zhizhi, let your eldest brother take you down first, and I'll go to you after dealing with things."

Su Zhigang nodded, and the old lady's voice sounded first, "There is no courtesy at all, and I don't even say hello when I see the elders."

She stood not far away and looked at Su Zhi with a critical look in her eyes.

"Mom." Su Dongli's face was ugly, "Don't go too far.

Su Jingzhou also stepped forward and said, "Grandma, the branch has just returned, and he is not familiar with us, let alone you." Looking

at her son and grandson protecting Su Zhi like a calf, the old lady's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and the hand on Su Hongmei's arm tightened, Su Hongmei exclaimed in pain, and her face was deformed.

"You all say two words less, let's see what makes mom angry."

Su Zhi didn't feel anything, she followed Su Dongli and Su Jingzhou to see the old lady for the first time, and she knew from her critical eyes that she didn't like her.

Whether the old lady likes her or not is her business, and it does not affect Su Zhi's mood, after all, except for blood relations, she and the old lady are just strangers who have met once.

She is not Grandpa Mao, of course, she can't be liked by everyone.

Su Zhi smiled slightly at the old lady's displeased eyes, and tilted his head to look at Su Dongli, "Dad, I take back my previous words, and the banquet will be arranged by my father."

Not long after she was recovered, she didn't want to trouble them to hold any party, but now, seeing that Su Dad was doing her best to be good to her, she couldn't disappoint him.

"The branches are not full, this is the dessert just made, you eat some first, wait for Dad to come out, we will go to the restaurant to eat."

Su Jingzhou handed her a paper box, which was full of small desserts and exuded a strong sweet fragrance.

Just now at the dining table the atmosphere was tense, everyone did not eat much, Su Zhi ate a lot, causing the old lady's displeased eyes to sweep over frequently.

She picked up a piece and put it in her mouth, and the smell of milk filled her entire mouth, "It tastes good."

"Eat more if you like." Su Jingzhou smiled, thinking of what happened just now, afraid that she would think more, "Branches, you don't have to take grandma's words to heart, she has always been like this, see you today, and there will be less contact in the future."

They didn't plan to take the branch back to the old house so quickly, and the old lady didn't know where to hear the news, so she called many times to mention bringing the branch back.

That's just the case.

Su Zhi didn't take these to heart, what she put in her heart was that the few dishes she ate tonight tasted good, she had rarely eaten this kind of food before, and eating was just to fill her stomach for her.

They waited for a while, and Su Dongli came out, his cold eyebrows disappeared instantly when he saw Su Zhi, replaced by a gentle smile.

"Wait a long time, I'm sorry, the company has urgent matters that I need to deal with, let Xiaozhou take you to buy something you like."

My wife said that when I am in a bad mood, I have to buy and buy, and my daughter is naturally the same, and she has to be spoiled and used to it.

The mobile phone in Su Zhi's pocket vibrate, and she opened the message to see it, and was dazzled by a series of zeros behind 1.

A million, buy something, the richest dad is so proud!

Su Dongli took the car that Li Tezhu came to pick him up and went to the company.

Su Zhi followed Su Jingzhou.

Su Jingzhou asked, "Does Zhizhi want to eat first or buy something?"

Su Zhi touched her stomach, she was not very hungry, she could eat or not.

She didn't lack anything, and they arranged for her well, without any omissions.

"Brother, I want to go back and rest."

She has been dreaming every night recently, all of them are some very strange dreams, frequent appearances, various pictures are intertwined in her mind, like a real existence, she sleeps restlessly for several days in a row.

This will sit comfortably in the car, a little drowsy.

Su Jingzhou thought of tonight's events, and Zhizhi was definitely not in a good mood, although she didn't say, "It's okay, I'll take you out another day."
On the way
home, Su Jingzhou answered a phone call and said to her sideways, "Zhizhi, we may have to go back later, your second brother is back, we will pick him up at the airport."

Su Zhi nodded.

I almost forgot, I heard the introduction of my eldest brother before, she also has a second brother, called Su Junbai, a very famous star, she has seen it on the Internet, a very handsome young man, and the eldest brother looks similar.

The second brother was at the airport, some distance, Su Zhi leaned on the back of the chair and fell asleep.

In her grogginess, she had another dream, and the reason why she said it again was because she had dreamed frequently these days, and each dream was different.

Very fragmentary dreams, and strange, she can remember some when she wakes up.

She didn't care at first, thinking that she hadn't rested well, until a week ago, when a man claiming to be her eldest brother said that she was his long-lost sister, came to pick her up, she found that her dream matched one of the scenes.

And in the days that followed, she dreamed intermittently, some of which happened in reality.

This made her realize that the world she lived in was a book, not the protagonist, or a cannon fodder character who died early, which made her very infarction.

This time she dreamed again, clearer than ever, and this time the dream was a complete dream that had been a complete dream from the fragments of her previous dream.

She stood there like a bystander and finished reading the entire book.

This is a cool story of Cinderella's heroine Tian An'an, fighting in the entertainment industry and the musical talent, the male protagonist Jiang Shilou falling in love and killing each other, and walking hand in hand to the peak of life.

And her whole family is the number one cannon fodder in the entertainment industry.

Not long after she was taken home, Su Junbai, the top second brother in the entertainment industry, launched a passionate pursuit of the heroine in a show called Extreme Variety Show.

Given that he is perfunctory in his tasks and irritable and rude to other guests, any words spew out without brains.

After this episode of the program was broadcast, the top stream was sprayed into a stream of water, and all kinds of black materials followed, and netizens frantically scolded him to get out of the entertainment industry.

When the identity of the second brother is exposed, the richest parents will also suffer, and they will be cannon fodder in the later stage.

The whole family has become a brainless supporting role that sets off the protagonist, and the end is miserable.

After netizens knew about this matter, they clapped their hands and applauded, scolding them in their mouths that they deserved to be cool.

The dream is real and terrifying, she is like a bystander, and like an empathetic character, she has experienced the plot of the book, and after she was hit and killed by a car in the book, she woke up suddenly, and a lot of fine sweat broke out on her forehead.

The bright light refracted irritated her eyeballs, and she blinked, realizing that the plot in the book had begun.

PEACE!! FK THE WORLD!!