46

Su Zhi had already tasted the food of Bazhou yesterday and knew which delicacies were super delicious, and she waited for her second brother to eat two chicken legs and take him to find them.

Lu Yu and Lu Yudian followed them, because when Su Zhi said that those delicacies were delicious, Lu Yudian heard it, and he also wanted to follow to taste it.

"Sister Su Zhi, can my brother and I go with you?"

He ate a lot of good things here in Su Zhi, and believing in Su Zhi's taste, she felt that the delicious things must be very delicious.

After getting along in the past few days, he found that although the relationship between his brother and Su Junbai was not harmonious, it was not so bad that they did not talk when they met.

And his brother also likes Su Zhi's cooking, and his attitude towards her is not bad, he feels that if there is no Su Junbai, they can get along well with Su Zhi, and rub the delicious meals she makes by the way.

Su Zhi looked at the two of them and replied, "Whatever."
Even if
she said no, they couldn't stop her if they wanted to follow her.

"Thank you, Sister Su Zhi." Lu Yu smiled and showed his little tiger teeth, "You look so good." Su

Zhi, "... Thank you, you are lovely too.

This kid is quite talkative and pleasant-looking.

"Don't shout, I don't want to have two more brothers." Su Junbai washed his hands and came back, just in time to hear these words.

He pulled his sister forward, "Branches, let's go eat something delicious, follow me."

Su Zhi and the second brother went to the front together.

Lu Yu pulled Lu Yu to follow, not affected by Su Junbai in the slightest, "Brother, let's go."

Seeing that he was happy, Lu Yu did not discourage his interest, "Hmm.

Anyway, they followed Su Zhi, just ignore Su Junbai.

A whole street of food, the street is full of the aroma of various gourmet snacks, which makes people work up an appetite.

Su Zhi took her second brother to find a super delicious powder cake ball, and one person took two to nibble, she took the opportunity to ask if she could go to the kitchen to take a look.

The owner was nice to talk and very enthusiastic, "Of course you can, it's our honor to be liked by you, come in."

"Thank you."

Su Zhi came in with other purposes, wanting to see if the kitchen appliances were damaged by the way, and if so, it could avoid unnecessary bad situations in advance.

She looked closely, the kitchen appliances are new, and there are generally no accidents.

The boss over there taught very carefully, and several people looked at it seriously, especially Su Junbai, he wanted to learn the method and make it for his sister to eat at home in the future.

Before leaving, the owner kindly sent them away and let them come and play at any time.

Su Zhi reminded him, asking him to pay attention to the safety of electrical damage and timely replacement.

The owner readily agreed.

Su Zhi also took advantage of the reason to try the food, and visited the kitchens of many gourmet shops, and there was no problem.

The locals of Bavaria attach great importance to electrical safety measures, and there are generally no accidents.

The safety issues on the kitchen side are very good, the appliances are not damaged, the first incident is in the food street, where is the fire point?

According to the local people's emphasis on safety, the possibility of accidents is very low, so will it be man-made?

Su Zhi's arm was grabbed, and Lu Yu's voice sounded in his ears.

"Watch out for the steps."

Su Zhi came back to his senses and found that he almost stepped on the empty steps, the steps were not low, and he would definitely fall if he stepped on the empty.

She withdrew her foot, "Thank you."

"Are you not feeling well?" Lu Yu saw that her face was not very good.

When I first visited the gourmet shop, I was in good spirits, which would look bad.

Su Zhi shook his head, "No, I'm thinking about things." She

is not easy to say this kind of thing, others may not believe it, and they will treat her as a neurotic.

If she substituted for herself, if someone else said such things to her, she would not believe it.

Lu Yu, "Well, be careful when walking. "

It's good if the body is fine.

Su Junbai and Lu Yudian walked in front looking for food, and almost every food in front of the stall was tasted.

There was a shop selling sugar gourds in front, and Lu Yu said happily, "There are sugar gourds, I love to eat them, do you want to eat them?"

"Don't eat." Su Junbai ate a lot of delicacies, his stomach was already propped up, and the sugar gourd was very high in calories, and he couldn't exercise for a long time.

But you can take one for my sister to eat, most girls like this.

He and Lu Yu took one by one, and turned around to find his sister walking with Lu Yu.

Eating delicious food and almost forgetting them, what a sin!

He walked over in a few steps and squeezed Lu Yu away, "Branches, do you want to eat sugar gourds?"

Su Zhi replied, "Don't eat." Then

I thought that the place where the heroine was trapped in the plot of the original book was at the barbecue restaurant next door to the sugar gourd, which was also the beginning of the second brother's sad road.

"The barbecue is too oily, brother, don't eat it, wait outside, let's go in and take a look, come out immediately."

When they first came over, the barbecue shop was closed, but now it is open, and the owner is making barbecue.

Su Zhi walked over with a few people, "Hello, we are guests of the extreme variety show, can we go to the kitchen to visit?" The

boss stopped his hand, looked up at them, and smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, the kebab is our family's ancestral secret recipe, so it's not convenient for you to go in and shoot."

"If you want to eat lamb kebabs, I can grill them for you."

His words were blunt and inconvenient for them to enter.

The boss said so, Su Zhi was not good to force in, and when he was about to leave, he heard a noise in the house, like a heavy sound of items hitting the ground.

Su Zhi tilted his head to look into the room and asked, "What's the sound?"

"My family feeds two dogs, very disobedient, today is an important day, I am afraid of disturbing you, so I locked the dogs in the house." The man smiled cheekily, "It's not a big deal, I'll go in and take a look later, you don't have to worry."

"So it is, you are right in this idea." Su Junbai was also not interested in lamb skewers, "Branches, it's not early, let's go."

"Hmm." Su Zhi nodded and glanced at the room before leaving.

Lu Yu noticed it and asked her, "Is there any problem?" "

Along the way, he noticed that Su Zhi went to almost all the gourmet kitchens of all the stores, and he just lost his mind, and he didn't know if it was because of this.

Su Zhi thought for a moment and replied to him, "It's hard to say now.

She can't go in to check the safety of the kitchen, the man's performance is also normal, so many families are fine, can't it be this one?

They leave the barbecue restaurant.

The lady who sold sugar gourds saw it and said to them, "Don't be angry, he is like that, he speaks straight, people have no bad intentions, they rely on this shop to support themselves, and people are quite pitiful." The

hostess is a lively character, let the photographer not be afraid of this paragraph, after the photographer transferred the live broadcast screen, suppressed the voice to explain to them.

"His wife ran away, and some time ago I found out that the son who had been raised for more than ten years was not his own, and his body was checked for esophageal cancer, and everything bad was piled together."

"Originally, the village chief asked him to rest well and not have to participate in the harvest festival, and he asked for it himself, and wanted to make a wish for a good year next year."

"So he's not targeting you, sometimes even we won't let in."

After listening to the explanation of the hostess, Su Zhi and they knew what was going on, and this kind of thing could not stand anyone.

"He's so pathetic."

A soft voice was inserted next to it, and Su Zhi knew that it was the heroine without looking up, after all, her voice was easy to identify.

Tian An'an and Shi Baishui, Yi Jinghe, and Bai Lu were eight of them together, they originally wanted to follow Su Zhi and them, but after a while, they couldn't find anyone, so they could only go shopping by themselves.

When I walked here, I happened to meet the lady who said things to Su Zhi, and they heard it next to them.

Yi Jinghe nodded and agreed, "It's really pitiful, and when you encounter so many things and your personality is so optimistic, others should be fine."

Bai Lu suggested, "I still like to eat lamb kebabs, should we go over and try them."

Tian An'an nodded approvingly, "Then let's go, I also want to go and see." Shi

Baishui has always been kind to her, and naturally listens to her opinions.

Some netizens watching the live broadcast were in Suzhi's live broadcast room, and the camera just shifted, and they didn't know the situation.

Some netizens were in Tian An'an's live broadcast room, and the photographer over there didn't know the situation and filmed them all.

Some netizens know the situation, some netizens don't.

"How did the camera shift just now? Still can't hear the sound? What's going on? Does anyone know to come out and talk about it.

"I know this, the owner of the barbecue restaurant is a poor person, his wife ran away, even the child is not his own, and he is still sick, which is really tragic."

"I'll go, it's such a situation, it's too miserable."

"We An An is so kind, and we went to see him on purpose."

"This is kind, if everyone else goes, why don't you say?"

......

Except for Su Zhi and the four, the other guests were ready to go.

Tian An snorted and asked, "Su Junbai, Lu Yu, aren't you going?"

"Not going." Su Zhi said bluntly, "I've already seen it."

Even if they go, men don't necessarily let them in.

"Okay then, here we go." Tian An'an replied gently, last time in front of Su Zhi, she didn't want to lean in front of her again.

After all, Su Zhi didn't help her much.

Their group all passed, Su Zhi and Su Junbai, Lu Yu and they went to the place where the harvest danced, there were already many people there, everyone wore the same clothes and had a bright smile on their faces.

After Su Zhi asked, he learned that the locals of Bazhou would come to participate in the blessing of the harvest festival dancing.

So the shop on the other side of the food street will not be over there for the time being, which is good news for Su Zhi, after all, she has not yet found where the fire is.

I am afraid of the same fire as the original book, although the fire is on the side of the food street, but you should also pay attention to this side.

Su Zhi specially found the director in private, "There is wind today, pay more attention to safety when the fire will be lit, and once you find that something is wrong, you must put out the fire in time."

Director, "..." For

the first time, the guest was so seriously told about safety.

The director was stunned and replied, "Don't worry, we will pay attention, and you will also pay attention to safety." The

torches have been tested by the natives of Bavaria, and there will be no problems.

Su Zhi nodded and asked again, "What time does the harvest festival end?" When do the shopkeepers return to the store? The

whole street is not checked in place on the barbecue restaurant, she can't take chances, or want to go over and see, the barbecue restaurant in the original book is a place to trap the heroine, it should be an important point.

The director didn't know what she was asking about this, but she was the one who invested in her dad to take care of, and he answered in detail.

"It's about twelve o'clock, and after the dance, there is a whole meat banquet, an all-fruit banquet, a full-dish banquet, and a variety of wine, which everyone can eat casually."

"Generally, everyone will play this important festival until the end, but it is not absolute, what do you ask this for?"

Su Zhi replied to him, "A little curious.

She added, "Can you communicate with the village chief and let everyone stay here as much as possible to celebrate?" After all, only once a year. The

fire started after the dancing and she didn't have much time left.

The director thought she was talking a little strangely, and today's performance was a little weird, but the original intention was to care about their safety, which is a good thing.

"I try."

Su Zhi got a satisfactory answer and returned to his second brother, he was busy signing autographs for the little girl, and he couldn't get out.

When she goes to the barbecue restaurant later, she is not ready to let her second brother go, she must let him completely stay away from the plot line.

Tian An'an, Shi Baishui, they only came back before the harvest festival began, it is estimated that they ate a closed-door soup at the barbecue restaurant, and the expression on their faces was not particularly good.

At seven o'clock sharp, the harvest festival officially begins.

Everyone formed a super circle around the stage, lit torches by the village chief, and after lighting them, he said a large blessing, and everyone followed himof words.

After the blessing and blessing ends, the fire dance officially begins.

After seeing the locals holding hands and dancing around the fire, the guests also learned the same, all holding hands to keep up with the pace of the locals.

On the left of Su Zhi is Su Junbai, on the right is Lu Yudian, I don't know when he and his brother switched positions, she took Lu Yu's hand.

His hand is not the same as the second brother's hand, the palm is very broad and warm, and the palm is a little thin cocoon.

And her second brother's hands are very detailed, and at a glance, you can know that it is often maintained to have such an effect.

Before she turned sixteen, most of her lives as a boy, so she didn't feel embarrassed to get along with boys like this.

But Su Junbai didn't think like this, how could his sister's hand be held by Lu Yu's nasty ghost!

Why didn't he notice the movement on their side just now, his hand was held by the uncle of the local, and he couldn't shake it off.

He could only warn Lu Yu with his eyes, who knew that the guy didn't look at him at all.

He had to say to his sister, "Branch, let's change places."
After
speaking, he closed the microphone, even if he changed positions, his sister's hand was still held by other men, forget it, temporarily cheap Lu Yu!

"Still don't change, hurry up and finish jumping."

After jumping, I pulled my sister and ran quickly.

Su Zhi, "? I

don't understand the brain circuitry of the second brother.

Lu Yu and Lu Yu changed positions, they were purely squeezed by the people behind them, and before they could change back, they were held by Su Zhi.

Except for his sister, he has not had this kind of contact with other girls, and the temperature coming from the palm of his hand makes him a little uncomfortable, but seeing that Su Zhi is generous, he presses down that uncomfortable, and he can't even be inferior to a little girl.

His attention was on this side, and he didn't see Su Junbai's eyes at all, and even if he saw it, he wouldn't pay attention to him.

The program group broadcast the whole process live, which was approved by the village chief.

"It's a lot of people, it's fun, and I really want to play."

"I am from Bazhou, the harvest festival is indeed very fun, if you want to go, this time next year can pass a few days earlier, the food on that day is all open to the public, you can eat enough, but unfortunately I can't go back to work in the field."

"I also wanted to enjoy the broadcast gymnastics devil steps of the branch, but the branch was carried by the two top streams, can't I see it?"

"This is also very good, the picture is beautiful, there are groups of handsome guys and beautiful women, can I join in?"

"I'm so envious of the branches, and I also want to have a top brother."

"Tian An'an is also good, the actor on the left, the cream boy on the right, it's really cool."

"I still envy the branches."

......

Netizens spoke freely to tell their thoughts, and the barrage was almost impossible to see the picture.

At the end of the prayer, there is a whole meat banquet, a fruit banquet, a vegetable banquet, these things are all prepared in the morning, and a large table is set up in the open space, just like eating a buffet.

Now it is free to move, Su Zhi has things in his heart, and he doesn't want to eat.

"Brother, I'll go to the bathroom."

There are many people here, and Su Junbai is worried about her, "I'll go with you."

"I'll go to the squat meeting, you don't go, it's not far away anyway, I'll be back when I'm well." Su Zhi added again, "I want to eat meat and fruits, you help me get some, don't go anywhere, just wait for me here."

"Okay, I'll get it for you, you go early and return early." Su Junbai was afraid that he would stick too tightly, and his sister disliked him.

Su Zhi nodded, and before leaving, he deliberately looked for the figure of the owner of the barbecue restaurant, and did not find anyone, obviously he was still there.

On the way to the barbecue restaurant, I met Lu Yu, who went to the bathroom, and for some reason thought of what the second brother said.

Lu Yu is a fairy man.

Do fairy men also go to the toilet?

Harm.

Lu Yu was not surprised to see her, and reminded her, "The bathroom is over here, you went wrong."

"I'm not going, something has left in front of the barbecue restaurant, I'm going to look for it." Su Zhi added again, "No need to tell my brother."

This is a bit redundant, and the two of them will not take the initiative to talk.

"Hmm." Lu Yu originally wanted to ask her if she wanted to help, but she had already turned and left, and she was quite anxious.

When looking for food, he and Lu Yudian followed Su Zhi and Su Junbai the whole time, feeling that her behavior today was not the same as before, was there something to hide from them?

Su Zhi arrived at the barbecue restaurant, found that the door was closed, stepped forward and knocked, and no one responded.

Inside, Tian An'an was trapped in the kitchen, and the owner of the barbecue shop put a fruit knife on her neck, "Don't move, or you're not welcome."

His appearance at this time still had a humble side, with a fierce expression on his face.

Tian An'an was grabbed by his hands, and he couldn't break free at all, so he could only nod his head cooperatively, looking so scared that he was about to cry.

She regrets it now, and she already knew that she wouldn't come to the barbecue restaurant.

She originally wanted to take the opportunity of live broadcasting to encourage men to overcome the disease, and then help him scrape together some money by the way to attract a wave of good popularity.

Who knows the secret that she bumped into a man, and he didn't have two dogs in the house, but his ex-wife and his son.

He wanted to kill them, it was not enough to pour gasoline on them, and turned on the gas jar all.

Tian An'an's first reaction was to step forward to stop it, but when she saw the man coming over, she turned around and wanted to run, but was grabbed by the man by the hair and fell into the kitchen.

The follower behind him was still in the shooting hall, and when he went to the kitchen and found that something was wrong, he had been knocked down by the man's punch, and he was punched several times on his body, until he fainted, and the man did not stop.

The camera fell heavily on the ground and shattered.

Netizens who originally watched the live broadcast found that the screen suddenly went black, and thought that something had happened to the program group.

"What's the situation? How long does it appear black five timesThe screen picture? Do you want VIP, you say it bluntly. The

director's main control room found the black screen in Tian An'an's live broadcast room, and he told the assistant director, "You hurry up and contact the filmmaker and ask what's going on?" Good

end, why suddenly the screen went black.

The assistant director quickly called, but no one answered, "Director, no one answered."

The director frowned, "Let people go over and look for it and ask about the specific situation."

The assistant director nodded and decided to go over and see for himself.

Barbecue shop here.

When the man was about to deal with Tian An'an, he heard a knock on the door and dragged her into the corner of the kitchen.

The knock on the door was still ringing, Tian An'an lit up hope, she took advantage of the man's inattention to grab his hand with the knife and bite it, pushing him away when he wanted to run, and stepped on his skirt.

Her knee hurt so hard that her tears were about to come out, and she could only shout for help.

"Help! Come on! It's going to kill! When

the man saw her shouting for help, he was a little flustered in his heart, "Stop yelling!"

He casually picked up a chair and knocked Tian An'an unconscious, dragging her aside.

In the other corner are bound women and boys, struggling to get out of their bondage.

"You all betray me, look down on me, none of you want to get out alive!"

Outside the door, Su Zhi heard the shouting in the house and realized that something was wrong.

The door is locked, even if she wants to break the door and enter, it will take time, I don't know what is going on inside?

"What are you doing? Did something find it? After

Lu Yu solved the major events in his life, he went back and walked around, there were too many people over there, and there was still noise, so he walked along the road and came to this side.

Su Zhi saw him and said busily, "There is an accident in the house, the door is locked, I can't get in, you do me a favor, let's break the door together." There

is no movement in the house anymore, I don't know what the situation is now?

"Wait for me." After Lu Yu looked at the door, he walked to the side and picked up a wire on the road, "You let Jean, I'll open it."

Su Zhi was surprised to see his movements, "Wire open the door, you actually know this?"

She has only seen this operation on TV, and in reality she rarely sees such talents.

"Just happen to understand a little." Lu Yu took over an ancient drama before, playing a thief, and he deliberately found someone to learn the technique.

Su Zhi stared at the movement in his hand, "Can it be opened?"

"It should be." Lu Yu inserted the wire into the hole, turned it left and right a few times, heard a click, and said, "It's open."

"Your craft is also perfect." Su Zhi praised him, and then said, "Don't come in first." It

was not clear what was going on inside, and she didn't want to pull Lu Yu along.

"It's okay, let's go together." Lu Yu followed her inside.

Su Zhi didn't say more, and when he went in, he saw the little brother who fell in front of the kitchen, and stopped in front of the kitchen in a few steps.

Just heard the man's words, and saw that the lighter in his hand had been turned on by him.

The kitchen was full of gasoline, and when the lighter was dropped, it ignited, causing a fire.

"Don't be impulsive!"