39

Su Zhi's idea fell through, although the people in the program group very much wanted to eat a seafood barbecue dinner, they couldn't go to the sea to pick up fish for the guests, otherwise they would have an extra gluttonous title, and where to put their faces in the future.

If the people in the program group don't eat, they won't eat, Su Zhi took out a small box and packed up the barbecue, and in the afternoon he had to go to the sea to collect fish, he would definitely be hungry, and he would stay hungry to eat.

Barrage.

"Hahaha, the brothers and sisters Huo Huo finished the guests, and the people of the Huo Huo program group started again, I really want to see what the director's face is."

"Hahahahaha, the branches are good, who let the program group pit so much, make Huo Huo."

"Only to find that Xiaobai can eat it, hahaha, don't male stars care about their image?"

"What a hearty seafood dinner, the branches look at me, I want to eat barbecue, I am willing to pick up fish!"

Many netizens below echoed and wanted to take a bite, but unfortunately they couldn't eat it.

......

"It's so full." Su Junbai touched the belly that was rounded by seafood, and he fell asleep when he was full, and it would be cool if he slept.

Su Zhi finished cleaning up the barbecue and began to clean up the stones, and Su Junbai saw this and also came over to help.

He was a little reluctant to remove the stall, "Branches, do you want to save it for the afternoon to bake?" They

picked up so much seafood that it didn't taste good.

He usually can't eat these things, and he can only eat more when he is recording the show, anyway, even if his brother is not around, no one is watching him.

Lian Fang was not by his side, but he had been watching his live broadcast.

Xiaobai actually ate so much barbecue today, how many calories he had to eat in, why couldn't he control his mouth.

He took out a small book and wrote down how much barbecue Xiao Bai ate, and he had to exercise for an hour to eat one, and he waited for a month of devil exercise.

Su Junbai sneezed for no reason, he rubbed his nose, who was thinking about him?

"It's going to be tired of eating this all day, and eating something else in the afternoon." Su Zhi worked part-time at a barbecue restaurant for two years and was not particularly interested in these things.

Su Junbai nodded, "It's okay." Anyway

, with his sister, he won't go hungry.

No, I originally planned to take care of my sister and fly with her, how did it turn around.

Then what is the use of asking for this brother of his?

"Branches, you go to rest, I'll clean up."

Su Zhi didn't know what he was making up again, his mood was so high, but he wanted to do it, let him do it.

She went to clean up and eat, and Su Junbai cleaned up the stall very quickly.

Also watching the live broadcast are Han Xuan and Su Dongli, who have not been busy with work recently, and all the big and small things have been handed over to Su Jingzhou to take care of.

Su Jingzhou, "..."

The native products that Su Zhi sent them last time had arrived, and Han Xuan packed up the dried peaches and put them on the plate.

She ate one, "The dried peaches are delicious."

She handed it to Su Dongli, "You taste." Su

Dongli naturally accepted his wife's feeding, he didn't eat sweets, but this taste was really good.

"It tastes good."

Han Xuan said with a smile, "It's still my daughter who is intimate, and she doesn't forget to send us something when she goes to play."

"Well, Eda is a good boy." Su Dongli nodded.

Han Xuan calculated the time, "It takes a week for variety show recording, and it will take a few days for the branch to come back, and she has only left for three or four days, and I feel that time has passed for a long time."

She missed her daughter, finally found it, and separated from the branch after only a few days, although she could see it on TV, but thought to herself.

Su Dongli comforted, "We'll make a phone call in the evening, or go to the recording place to see her."

He also wanted to branch the branch, and since the branch came back, the family has really been happy and has the appearance of a family.

"Don't go over and disturb her, let her and Xiaobai have fun." When Han Xuan thought of this, he felt that Xiaobai's brother couldn't do it, "Xiaobai can't even cook, it's all branches taking care of him, when he comes back, let's sign him up for a cooking class." Don't

expect Xiaobai's cooking skills to be good, just take care of people.

Su Dongli nodded, "Yes, Xiaobai's cooking skills must be practiced well in order to take care of the branches." The

husband and wife reached an agreement, and Han Xuan began to look for cooking training classes in the afternoon, and let him study when Xiaobai returned.

Poor Su Junbai didn't know anything, after cleaning up the garbage, it was almost two o'clock, and he began to pick up fish in the afternoon.

They picked up a total of eighty or ninety pounds in the morning, and the task in the afternoon was quite heavy.

However, there is a lot of seafood here, especially large eels can weigh more than a dozen pounds, and eels like this can pick up a dozen.

Of course, large eels are a minority, and many are small eels, which need to be picked up a lot to reach the weight.

Su Zhi likes to pick up crabs, and the price of crabs is also very expensive, and if you encounter a large crab, one can weigh one or two pounds.

Because she dreamed of some things that would happen to the sea, I don't know if it was a psychological effect, she always felt that something would happen.

She wants to eliminate the contact between the second brother and the heroine in order to ensure his safety.

She said, "Brother, you are here in the afternoon to collect fish, don't go anywhere." The

male and female protagonists are not in this piece, this piece is safe.

Su Junbai didn't know his sister's thoughts, he only thought that his sister thought that there were many fish and shrimp in this piece, so let him pick it up.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to pick up fish."

In addition to picking up fish, the afternoon task is to go to the market to sell these seafood, although there is no time set for the task, but they all want to complete the task early.

Su Zhi liked such a good second brother very much, "I'll go back and make you food in the evening." "

You can pick up more, keep some, cook seafood at night, and eat it.

Su Junbai had already tasted her sister's craft and was very much looking forward to the arrival of the evening.

Tian An'an and Shi Baishui are picking up fish on the other side, and there are many fish, shrimp and crabs here, but some fish, shrimp and crabs are difficult to find into the mud, and can only be dialed with tongs.

Tian An'an didn't eat much at noon, although it was a luxurious meal, but the taste was not good, and it was mostly some greasy things, she did not dare to eat, not only will she get fat but also acne.

The seafood barbecue sold by Su Zhi was too expensive, she didn't want to buy it, and she didn't want to spend money on them.

Bai Lu bought a copy at first, laterCame to think it was delicious, bought another one, and gave her half of it.

She didn't want to eat it, but the taste was so fragrant that she couldn't resist eating three shrimp.

The taste is also really good and fresh.

She can't make barbecue, she only makes home-cooked side dishes, which everyone who eats it thinks is good.

In the future, she will also learn other crafts.

The afternoon sun was also very big, and she felt a little dizzy after picking it up for a while, but she could still insist, and she couldn't go to rest, so she let Shi Baishui pick it up alone.

Shi Baishui was fighting a crab and didn't pay much attention to her.

When he noticed her, he found that Tian An'an's face was a little pale, his body swayed, and he looked like he was about to fall.

"An An, what's wrong with you?"

Shi Baishui also didn't care about the crab that he didn't take out, took off the gloves full of dirt, and held her up.

He called her worriedly, "An'an, where is the discomfort?"

Tian An'an was dizzy and her stomach was uncomfortable, and she had no strength in her body, so she could only rely on Shi Baishui's body.

She comforted him, "It's okay, a little dizzy, I'll just take a break."

Her face turned pale, and Shi Baishui didn't think she was a person who was fine, "If you have any discomfort, you must tell me, I will take you ashore first."

Tian An'an struggled to get up, "I'm really fine, it'll be fine right away, you go pick up fish, don't worry about me."

At this time, Shi Baishui naturally won't listen to her, and she still thinks about the task like this, which is really strong.

He felt a little sorry for her, "I'll take you ashore first, the task of picking fish, you don't have to worry."

"Hmm." Tian An'an nodded with a smile, and fainted in his arms the next moment.

"An'an, wake up." Shi Baishui called out to her anxiously, but she closed her eyes and did not respond in the slightest.

Without thinking too much, he picked Tian An up and walked quickly towards the shore.

They went ashore to pass Yi Jinghe, he saw Tian An'an being held by Shi Baishui, the person did not react, and also walked over, busy asking, "What's wrong with An'an?"

"Uncomfortable." Shi Baishui did not know the specific situation, so he could only answer like this.

Yi Jinghe had already followed, so he followed them ashore.

In this way, Tian An'an can wake up and see his concern for her.

There was a situation here, the people in the program group were the first to know, and the director stood up, "What's wrong with Tian An'an?" The

staff replied, "I don't know, I suddenly fainted." The

director spoke, "Turn off the live broadcast first." Netizens

in the live broadcast room of Shi Baishui and Tian An'an found that the screen was black.

"What's the situation? Why is the screen black?

"What's wrong with An An? The morning is fine, why did you faint?

"Which sister knows the specific situation and stands up and says it?"

......

Su Zhi also pays attention to the dynamics of the male and female protagonists from time to time, and she also saw the picture of Tian An'an fainting.

What is this situation? Tian An'an only has Shi Baishui beside him, and there is no quarrel with other male partners, and no one pushes her, why did she faint?

This time, her second brother is not on the heroine's side, so it shouldn't cause him to be on fire, right?

Su Junbai picked up a basket, and as soon as he got up straight, he saw the picture of Shi Baishui holding Tian An'an ashore.

The other guests did not know the situation, and also followed ashore.

"What's wrong with Tian An'an? What happened? Branches, shall we go over and take a look?

Su Zhi nodded, "Let's go."

She also wanted to know what happened to Tian An'an?

This time, all the guests were present, and she and her second brother should not have had an accident in the past.