41

It is not possible to rely on the second brother, and everything white can be said to be black.

Su Zhi showed a smile to the little girl, "I'm a girl, you can call me sister."

She is often misgendered, sometimes too lazy to explain, all depending on the mood.

The little girl opened her big eyes in confusion, "Huh? Sister?

Su Zhi answered, "Hey, hello sister, do you live here?" The

little girl nodded in confusion, not fully accepting the matter of the handsome brother becoming a beautiful sister.

Su Zhi continued, "May I ask you a question?

Her voice was very soft, her delicate facial features were very beautiful, the little girl looked at her beautiful face, and nodded slowly, "Yes, what question do you want to ask?" I know I'll tell you. The

photographer followed the whole process, listened to their conversation, and sighed, sure enough, it is a world of faces, regardless of whether men and women grow well.

"Thank you." Su Zhi asked her, "Do you know the selling prices of fish, shrimp and crabs in the seafood market here?" Wholesale

sales to merchants, you have to know the selling price here, about how much money, in order to make adjustments.

"You know, my family sells these things, I can memorize the price." The little girl was happy to help her.

She quoted the sale price of fish, shrimp and crabs in a row, and said with great pride, "I also know the prices of other houses, they are all the same things, some people sell them very expensive, my seafood is very cheap, do you want to buy seafood?"

The little girl became more and more happy, if they wanted to buy seafood, she would definitely give them a cheap price, who would make them look good.

Su Zhi shook his head, "We don't buy it, we sell it, do you accept it?"

The little girl was confused again, "Huh?
Before the
others could find their way, Su Zhi and Su Junbai followed the little girl to her store.

Her family's seafood shop has a large façade and many types for sale, fish, shrimp and crab are the most basic, as well as octopus, turtles and so on.

Without Su Zhi opening her mouth, the little girl had already explained her intentions to her father.

Her dad asked, "How much seafood do you have?" When?

"About two hundred catties, I just picked it up today." Su Zhi pulled the goods over to show him, "It's all very fresh, you can take a look."

The man opened the bag and took out a crab, looked at the light, and nodded, "Not bad."

He looked at the fish and shrimp again, which were also fresh and very good.

He quoted three words for the purchase price of fish, shrimp and crabs, "This is the price if you want to sell it."

The purchase price he quoted was more than double the sale price the little girl said, and the wholesale price was too cheap.

Without waiting for Su Zhi to speak, the little girl spoke up first, "Dad, the price you gave is too low, we can't bully outsiders." The

girl's father, "..." Coughed

disguisedly, "The price is already fair." It's

just a little bit of a bargain.

At this time, the girl's mother also came out, and after knowing their intentions, she was very happy to invite them in and sit.

And gave them a higher purchase price, "Can you sign me?"

She said to Su Junbai that her sister was a fan of Su Junbai, and she chanted the name in her ear if she had nothing to do, and showed her the photo, which she naturally knew.

"Yes." Su Junbai nodded, and when he met a fan looking for him to sign an autograph, he was also happy, as long as it was not that kind of illegitimate meal, everything was good to say.

The girl's mother continued, "Can you add a sentence to the end, study hard and improve every day?"

Her sister is now a high school student, but her mind is not on her studies and she likes to watch some gossip news.

If she is encouraged by her idols, she will hopefully correct her attitude towards learning.

Just add a few words, very simple things, Su Junbai met her request, and drew a smiley face on the back.

After signing, the atmosphere between several people was better, mainly because the girl's mother and the girl were very enthusiastic, invited them to tea, brought them pastries, and finally collected their fish,

shrimp and crabs at a fair and reasonable purchase price.

The price given by the girl's mother was a little higher than the price set by the program group, and Su Zhi calculated more money according to the price set by the program group and accepted it herself.

You can also get a little commission of the total price, and when the two prices are added together, Su Zhi's small treasury has grown a little more.

When leaving, Su Zhi bought a full set of sixth-grade test papers and gave them to the little girl, "I will give you a gift, and I will study hard in the future." The

gift was very well wrapped, and the little girl took it very happily, "Thank you brother, sister!" I will study well! Good bye.

"Goodbye." Su Zhi waved his hand and left the seafood restaurant with his second brother.

Su Junbai touched her, "I wondered, is it not appropriate to give a full set of test papers to others as a gift?" There

is also a little revenge, after all, they sell fish, shrimp and crabs so quickly, and it is also the help of the little girl, I don't know if the little girl will cry when she opens the gift box and sees the full set of test papers.

Alas, pathetic.

"It's a bit out of place." Su Zhi thought for a while and said, "There are too few full sets of test papers, I should take one semester's test papers."

She was thinking about whether to go back.

Su Junbai, "..." My

sister's brain circuit is really different from others.

If you send a little girl a semester's test paper, she must not cry.

Seeing that his sister wanted to go back, he pulled her and ran quickly, isn't it looking for scolding when he goes back?

Su Zhi didn't feel inappropriate, more than 90% of the gifts she received since she was a child were test papers.

She was very happy to receive the test paper, although it was painful, but it was very cool to solve the answer, why didn't anyone like to experience this kind of refreshment?

This kind of refreshing feeling only Xueba likes to experience, the scumbag Su Junbai is still exempt, thinking of his sister's wrong question book, so difficult, he wants to pump himself in the mouth, why do you owe.

Barrage.

"Hahaha, the little girl is so miserable, she accepted such a valuable gift, I don't know if I will cry when I open it and see the test paper?"

"Mom, is Su Zhi the devil? He even gave the test paper to others as a gift.

"I also want gifts from branches, whatever it is!"

......

Su Zhi divided the money for selling seafood with the program component,What she got was a small part, and the program group was really pitted.

They were the first to complete the sale task, and the second was Lu Yu and Lu Yudian, who had not yet picked up a hundred catties, and the money that was distributed to them would continue to be distributed to the program group.

Only a small part of what can be left is Su Junbai, and when Su Junbai saw it, he couldn't stop schadenfreude with a smile.

Lu Yu also has today, really deserved, picked up fish for a day, picked it up in vain, hahaha.

"Lu Yu, you can't do it, a sports student is not even as good as a thirteen-year-old child, your physical training is in vain."

Lu Yu, "... Do you want to compare? This

guy's mouth really owes, and I don't know if the people who follow him can stand him.

He looked at Su Zhi with pity.

Su Zhi, "..."

What, what's this look?

Su Junbai also owes his mouth, really starting a fight is not Lu Yu's opponent, Lu Yu's brute can knock him down with one punch, so he doesn't go up to find a fight.

Losing is a small thing, losing face in front of your sister is a big thing!

Other group guests also returned from the task of selling fish, shrimp and crabs, and after distributing it to the program group, there was not much money left in their hands.

The program group is so pitted again, they can't keep the money at all, and tomorrow they will continue to open new money-making tasks.

Before tomorrow, they have to solve the dinner problem.

What to eat?

Everyone looked at Su Zhi in unison, thinking about the seafood soup she was going to make.

So when they returned home, Su Zhi and Su Junbai entered the courtyard, and the other guests followed.

Bai Lu said particularly enthusiastically, "Branches, I will wash vegetables, I will help you with the hand."
After
saying that, he slipped through the door.

Miao Painting and Miao Wenjun also walked over, "We will clean up." "Also entered the courtyard.

Lu Yu also eats seafood, he has eaten the barbecue made by Su Zhi, he likes it very much, and the seafood soup must be delicious.

But his brother...

Lu Yu reminded him loudly, "Let's go, go in."

"Brother, are you really going?" Lu Yu was surprised, "Su Junbai won't drive us out, right?"

"No, he's not that strong." Lu Yu paused and said, "We don't eat him, and we don't eat white food, he can't control it."

Lu Yu nodded and said happily, "That's great, let's go in quickly." The

three groups of guests all entered the courtyard, only Shi Baishui, Tian An'an, Yi Jinghe were outside.

Yi Jinghe didn't see the flammable behind him, and frowned, where did this guy run.

Shi Baishui looked at her, "An An, let's go in too, right?" "