74

Su Zhi brought the others over and stopped in front of the program group.

"Director, can I do a business with you?"

Director, "..." Look

at my expression, I don't want to deal with you.

Su Zhi continued, "We want to rent your car, we will drive it ourselves, and give you money according to the market price, I have calculated that it takes about ten minutes to get from here to where we live, and a car costs ten yuan." Seeing

that the director did not speak, she continued, "Anyway, your car is idle, it is better to use it and earn some extra money." Director

, "..." Do

you think I'm someone who lacks that little money?

Su Junbai stood on his sister's side, and he said, "Zhizhi is right, resources must be used when they should be used, otherwise they will become waste." He

felt that he was a loss when he gave ten yuan to the program group, and he was really pitted by the program group too many times.

Alas, thinking too much is tears.

"They're right, we found it for your convenience." Lu Yu couldn't speak, "With this money, we can take the bus a few times, but you will be in trouble."

They take the bus, the program team has to track the whole process, multiple seats together, not only spend time, but also discuss with the bus.

"Director, we are thinking about you, don't think about it anymore."

Director, "..." He

wanted to refuse, he wanted to see you walk by, but he knew it was impossible.

According to Su Zhi and Su Junbai's nature, they may really do it, so it is better to agree.

"Rent to you!"

Good gas oh, call them again in the evening to add more flags, tomorrow let them look for it, hum.

Barrage.

"Although I can't see the director's expression, I know it's not good when I listen to this tone, hahaha."

"Director: You guys pit the guests, why, are they going to pit now?"

"It's so bad, it's bad, but I like it!"

"Hahaha, my daily source of happiness."

"It's not too pit, it's good to give money hhh."

......

The people who managed to rent the car arrived at their place, which was an old housing area with a yellowed exterior and a somewhat dilapidated appearance.

But the inside of the house is ok, the wall is painted very white, the hygiene is also very clean, the room is simple and tidy, the bedding is also new, and the price is cheap.

If you score, you can score seven or eight out of ten points.

The boss said, "How many of you are there?" Whether you stay in a single room or a double room, the price is here, you can see for yourself.

This store was introduced by the owner of the hotel, and it is also an NPC arranged by the program group, which is completely according to the rules.

He added, "But our store has a requirement that all the water will be turned off after nine o'clock at night, so everyone must wash before nine o'clock, and you can live if you can accept this."

"Why do you want to turn off the water?" Tian An asked softly, "Is there a shortage of water here?"
"...
"the boss, "it's not the lack of water, it's the requirement of our store."

He asked, "Are you going to live?"

Of course, these are excuses, mainly the requirements of the program group, and he just followed what he said.

Everyone looked at each other, what a strange request, they were still the first time they saw the place where the accommodation stipulated that the water should be turned off at nine o'clock.

Su Junbai couldn't help but ask, "I want to know, is your business good?" Turn

off the water at nine o'clock, and the big hotel doesn't dare to ask for this, right? It's very busy.

"...," the boss, "okay, do you want to live?" If

you want to stay quickly, he is almost unable to hold back, and if he asks further, he will show his stuffing.

Su Zhi pulled the second brother's arm and pulled him back, "Stay, we want two single rooms."

She handed over the money, "I want the fifth and sixth rooms, give the keys."
When she
first came in, the door of the room was not closed, and she saw the pattern inside, the house here was in the direction of the sun, not only the air was good, but also the sunshine was sufficient.

She got two keys, gave one to her second brother, and said to Lu Yu before leaving, "Do you want to live in a double room?" You can choose the tenth room. The

tenth room is also sun-facing, with newer furniture than the other rooms.

"Hmm." Lu Yu nodded and handed over the money, "We want the tenth room."

With a few of them to start, the remaining three groups of guests also paid money to choose a room.

Su Zhi and the second brother left first, each went into the room to wash, now it is past seven o'clock, there is still more than an hour to turn off the water, they have to hurry.

During the time when the guests washed up, the program was closed for live broadcasting.

Netizens were screaming.

"Is today's live broadcast just stopped?! Can you continue to broadcast live, I haven't watched enough!

"Please continue the live broadcast, it's only past seven o'clock, and the program team is simply frustrated."

"Don't show us the washing content, you can do something else, sing and dance, I don't pick hhh."

......

The deputy director looked at the rising traffic very reluctantly, "Director, it's only seven o'clock now, or we will do some other games." "

You can't push the traffic outward, you need to use it.

The director thought about it and shook his head, "Forget it today, there are other things to discuss."

He has been a director for so many years, and it is the first time he has met the guest pit program group.

If this matter is spread, his face will be lost in the future.

He wants to think about whether to change the rules of the game in the next city check-in, Su Zhi and Su Junbai, the two game bugs, always have a way to break the routine, and find a job by the way.

The key is that she is lucky, the jobs she finds are all good jobs, such as Lu Shan's sweeping work, she doesn't even have to give tickets, she goes straight in, and she can earn hundreds of dollars, where is there a show that plays like this.

It seems that the rules have to be changed, they cannot be allowed to play freely, and the program team has to give them tasks and mandatory regulations for them to complete.

This method is still up for discussion, and organizing a meeting tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

Su Zhi didn't know anyone because of itShe lost sleep by herself, she had washed up, changed her clothes, and lay comfortably on the bed with her parents and big brother video.

"Branches, you must take good care of yourself outside."

"Don't be too tired of yourself, leave the work to Xiaobai."

"Yes, leave it to Xiaobai."

......

Their words were full of concern, and Su Zhi replied with a smile, "I know, I will take good care of myself, and you are also at home." After

chatting for a while, he hung up, and after a while, Su Junbai knocked on the door and came in.

He had already washed and changed into a white house clothes, looking fresh and handsome.

The second brother's face is really good-looking, but it is a pity that without moving his mouth, as soon as he speaks, the handsome guy becomes a sand sculpture.

"Branch, are you free now? I have something to tell you.

His expression was serious and solemn, and Su Zhi thought that something big had happened, "What's wrong?"

"Do you want to choose a little bit from Lu Yu in the future? He's really not a nice guy, I'll tell you. Su Junbai carefully said the shortcomings of Lu Yu's basket.

Since Lu Yu was a child, he took out the matter of being beaten out by Lu Yu when he was a child, and then said that he was in junior high school and high school every day to scourge girls, and every day girls cried for him, Lu Yu was a fierce and evil look to scare the other party away.

Su Zhi, "..."

Lu Yu's fierce and evil look, forgive her for really not being able to think of it.

She could think of the second brother's fierce and evil appearance, and he was almost the same now.

Su Junbai continued to say a lot of Lu Yu's shortcomings, repeatedly emphasizing, "You must stay away from him, it's best not to talk to him, and don't help him."

I don't know when, my sister and Lu Yu actually had a good chat, which was not the result he wanted.

"...... Okay, okay, I see. Su Zhi said perfunctorily, "Are you okay?" I'm going to rest. It's

not about resting, she's going to brush up on the questions.

"Or you teach me to do the questions."

This sentence made Su Junbai's face change slightly, he has long forgotten the knowledge of high school, where to do it, and his sister's questions are super difficult, he solved it together, and his head should be bald.

He still withdrew.

"I'm fine, I'll go first."

He left very quickly, and in an instant he arrived at the door, opened the door and went out, closed the door, and the action was done in one go.

Standing outside the door, his heart finally fulfilled.

Su Zhi, "..." Is

this afraid of doing questions, or afraid of doing questions?

Su Junbai went to the hall to find the lost things, and met Tian An'an in the corridor with things looking for him.

"Is there something going on?"

His liking for Tian An'an has now decreased somewhat, because his aesthetics have been unconsciously affected by his sister.

Tian An'an is looking for opportunities to get along with the guests all day, but everyone is too busy, and she is also busy, and she is only idle now.

"I remember that you like to drink jasmine tea, I specially found someone to pick and make it, and it took a lot of time for you to taste."

She still remembered that when she first saw Su Junbai, he praised the flower tea she made was delicious, and she had never had the opportunity to send it over before, and every time she looked for Su Junbai, Su Zhi would appear unconsciously.

"Thanks, I don't really want to drink lately." Su Junbai doesn't have time to drink, he is too busy now, his mind is full of making money and making money to raise his sister.

Tian An'an did not give up, she smiled and said, "You're welcome, this flower tea is not easy to make, this is what I specially left for you, you can keep it for when you want to drink."

She directly shoved it into Su Junbai's hand and took a step back, "Then I won't disturb you to rest, pay attention to rest, good night."

She smiled and disappeared from his sight, her posture perfect, like a graceful swan.

"Wait a minute." Su Junbai stopped her, "Since flower tea is not easy to make, then I don't want it, you keep it for yourself."

"No, this is specially reserved for you." Since Tian An'an sent it out, he will not take it back, "You take it, everyone has known each other for so long, you really don't have to be polite with me."

Su Junbai didn't want to accept her things in vain, "In this way, I will give you money, just think that I bought it."

"Not really." Tian An'an pushed back and said with a smile, "I regard you as a friend in my heart, and I will be very sad if you refuse again."

She waved her hand and exited perfectly, and Su Junbai told her not to look back.

Her goal was clear from the beginning, that is, to be friends with all the guests and better friends with celebrities with high traffic.

Although the accommodation here is basic, the bed is soft and everyone has a good night's sleep.

The work of cleaning the land of Lushan began at eight o'clock in the morning, so all of them needed to report at seven fifty and could not be late.

Su Zhi got up early in the morning and met Lu Yu, who also got up early, he was wearing a sportswear and a look of going out.

"Early, are you going for a morning run?"

Su Zhi nodded, "Yes, do you want to go together?"

She invited casually, and after speaking, she remembered her second brother's advice to her and stayed away from Lu Yu.

As far as the current relationship is concerned, she feels that Lu Yu is not so bad, maybe after the second brother was beaten out of his teeth by Lu Yu when he was a child, he had a shadow on him, and he would hate him so much.

Lu Yu, "Good.

He wore a white sportswear and a black cap, and the whole person looked refreshing and handsome.

Lu Yu is indeed very good-looking, not a type with the second brother's good looks, he looks more masculine and very secure.

And the second brother is more like a delicate little white flower.

Su Zhi is also wearing sportswear today, light coffee color, she is already tall, even if she wears sports, she looks extremely good.

She was more than ten centimeters shorter than Lu Yu, and when she stood with him and ran, she looked very harmonious.

There were many pedestrians on this side of the road, and when the two appeared, they attracted the attention of many people.

Su Zhi didn't care, but Lu Yu lowered the brim of his hat slightly, not wanting to be recognized.

"There's a park over there, let's go over there."

The park is located across the road and is quite large, with a very beautiful pond built inside.

It was still early, there weren't many people visiting the park, and the two of them were jogging around the pond in the morning.

The air here is also good and the view is good.

The point is that the photographer didn't follow him, so there were not so many concerns.

I ran for half an hour, about 6:50.

Su Zhi stopped and gasped slightly, "Lu Yu, what do you want to eat?" There

is a breakfast street here, there are a lot of things to buy and a lot of choices.

Lu Yu, "I can do it." He

wasn't too picky about the food he ate.

Su Zhi nodded and reported a few foods, "Is these okay?"

Lu Yu, "Yes."

Su Zhi, "Okay, you wait for me here, I'll buy it." When

Lu Yu was just running, he didn't want to be recognized, there were more people on the street over there, and for safety reasons, he still didn't go.

"Let's go together." Lu Yu lowered the brim of his hat, but that handsome face was still outside.

He forgot to take the mask when he went out in the morning, but he didn't want Su Zhi to buy it alone.

"Then you wait." Near the food street, Su Zhi first went to the store to find a mask for him, "Put it on."

"Thank you." Lu Yu took it and put it on before entering the street with her.

Although Su Zhi has been on the hot search once or twice, she is not a traffic star after all, and there are not many people who really know her.

She first bought what her second brother liked to eat, all of which were light food.

Seeing the food in front of her, she thought of another way to make money.

"Lu Yu, do you want to introduce you to a job?"

Lu Yu, "? What

?