78

After breakfast, the program group released today's tasks.

"Today's task is for each group member to complete two skills to learn the craft craft, and the team that completes the task will receive two tickets to the ancient town clock-in."

"Tickets are guarded by NPCs, so you need to follow the clues yourself."

"The mission is only one day, and it ends at 6 pm today."

"The group that did not complete the task needed to pay for the car themselves."

"Does everyone understand?"

The director felt that this task was released very well, and it was not so simple to learn two manual crafts, and even if they did, they had to look for NPCs with tickets in the crowd.

Only by finding NPCs can they really enter the ancient town attractions to check in.

Haha, it's not much harder than letting them find a job on their own.

I understand it, but Su Junbai only cares about the reward for the first place, "Director, there is a punishment for not completing the task, and there is no reward for the first place?" That's not interesting. The

director was ruthless, "The ticket is a reward for you, and if you don't want it, you can also spend money to get in."

He was too sincere before, only to be pitted by brothers and sisters, he will have to be ruthless in the future.

Su Junbai, "..." The

director has changed sex, isn't it?

Su Zhi pushed the second brother and said with a smile, "The director has finally become smarter."

Su Junbai nodded cooperatively, "It's okay."

Director, "..." Hey

, hey, what are you doing talking so loudly? When he can't hear.

Barrage.

"Hahaha, the director didn't know what kind of mood he was in when he heard the praise of the brothers and sisters."

"How interesting it is to check in at the last attraction, everyone can find a job to do by themselves."

"Yes, this task released by the program group now is very pithy when I hear it."

"Learning a craft is not going to be a difficult craft."

"What is the handicraft, they still have to find NPCs themselves, how to find them in the vast sea of people."

"Good pit, only these two words express my mood."

"Why doesn't everyone talk? Every time, it was Su Junbai and Su Zhi who fought for their welfare. "

......

No matter how the guests want to, today's task has been set.

This task is done by everyone, so everyone followed the designated place of the program team to the first handicraft to be learned.

The first thing to learn is paper cutting, they have to cut out a double happiness pattern, there can be no damage.

The owner was a man of forty or fifty years old, and he handed out a paper cut and a pair of scissors to all the guests.

"I teach everyone again, everyone looks at how I cut, first fold the paper cut into a diagonal shape, then fold it, and then..."

The boss's movements were very sharp, while teaching everyone to cut it, and after a while, he cut out a beautiful double happiness.

And the careful actions of several guests still cut the paper cut.

"It's over, the paper is broken."

"Mine is also broken."

"Why is it so hard to cut? I'm going to scrap.
When the
other guests took the paper cut again and carefully began to cut, Su Zhi was silent, and the action was super steady and cut into a double happiness.

"I've cut it, can you see if it works?"

Su Zhi gave the cut double happiness words to the boss, and after the boss took it for careful inspection, he smiled and praised, "Yes, the little girl cut it very well, and you can take it out and sell it."
After
Su Junbai heard this, he praised, "Of course my sister is powerful, she is powerful at everything, and there is nothing she can't learn." Su

Zhi, "..." Can

you keep a low profile.

Su Junbai didn't want to keep a low profile, he wanted the whole world to know that his sister was handsome, beautiful and smart.

"Branches, you are really powerful, so you will be cut in a while."

"I was obviously cutting it very carefully, and I felt that my hand was going to be wasted, and I cut it like this."

Su Zhi, "..."

She is not very powerful, she is because she learned paper-cutting from her adoptive parents when she was a child, so she will be when she is a child, and there is no one to learn.

Barrage.

"Sister Zhizhi is a divine hand, it only took a few minutes, and I learned it."

"The branches are too good, it takes eyes and hands, and for a scum like me, it is estimated that it will take a year to learn."

"God, paper-cutting is really difficult, especially this kind of complex double happiness word, if it is not right, it will be scrapped."

"There are too many things in the branches, repairing cars, weaving baskets, cooking, grilling, and now adding another paper cut."

"Is there something in the future that we don't know? Expect?! "

......

"I'll teach you."

With Su Zhi's teaching, Su Junbai finally did not cut it, but it was still a little difficult to cut out a beautiful double happiness.

Fortunately, his sister did not give up on him, he wanted to fight, he wanted to cut well.

After almost half an hour, he finally cut out a double happiness, but it was not very good-looking.

"I cut it out, boss, how about you see?"

The boss took it and looked at it carefully, "Although it is a little ugly, the paper is not broken, and the double happiness words are completely cut out, count you as passing."

Su Junbai breathed a sigh of relief, "Great, boss, where are our clues?" Complete

the task of the craft craft, and the boss will give clues to find the NPC holding the ticket.

"Here you go, put it away."

Su Junbai took a small red ball given by the boss, and the ball contained clues to NPCs.

He didn't look at it now, and put the ball in his pocket, because the eyes of the guests around him were a little scary.

The two of them could go first after completing the task, and he turned his head to find that his sister was teaching Lu Yu to cut paper.

Lu Yu when he was airIs it !!!

"Branches..."

He was about to go over, Tian An'an came over first, and asked gently, "Su Junbai, can you teach me how to cut paper?" I always cut badly.

She really didn't lie, she couldn't cut out double happiness words, paper cutting required meticulous and delicate hands, she obviously didn't.

Shi Baishui and the others couldn't cut it, so she didn't need to ask them, Su Junbai had time to complete the task, and she could just talk to him.

"..."Su Junbai is annoying Lu Yu, where is there time to teach her, but it is okay to teach, engage in sabotage, and delay the progress of their task.

Ha ha.

"I can teach you."

Tian An was happy, Su Junbai was really good at talking to others, but she was happy for less than a minute, she saw that Su Junbai cut the semi-finished product that she had finally cut?!

Su Junbai showed an embarrassed expression, "I'm sorry, I didn't hold it steady." Tian

An'an, "..." She

suspected that he did it on purpose?

Su Junbai really did it on purpose, he was an undercover agent of the program group, and Huo Huo guest was his task.

He doesn't have as good a good impression of Tian An'an now, so Huo Huo has no pain for her.

Shi Baishui came over with the paper cutout, "An An, let the boss teach us, don't let Su Junbai give the paper to Huo Huo." Each

person has a total of ten pieces of paper, and when they are cut, they are gone, and if they are gone, they can't complete the task.

Tian An'an nodded, "Hmm.
Although
she wanted to talk to Su Junbai, the task now was also very important.

Both Miao Painting and An Lan were asking the boss how to cut paper, and did not notice the movement here.

Su Zhi noticed that when she saw that the second brother picked up the heroine's paper cut and wanted to teach her, she had the urge to destroy the little white flower.

"What's wrong? Did I cut it wrong? Lu Yu felt that the aura on Su Zhi's body suddenly changed.

Su Zhi shook his head, "No, you cut it well."

Lu Yu showed her the paper cut in his hand, "Sister Su Zhi, what about mine?" Can it work?

"It's okay, just refine it a little more." After Su Zhi's guidance, she prepared to go over and found that her second brother came first.

"Lu Yu, are you still cutting paper? Do you want me to teach you.

He walked towards Lu Yu very friendly, and stretched out a finger to poke the double happiness character that Lu Yu had just cut.

Lu Yu, "..." Is

it sick?

He only has a little left to finish up, this Su Junbai is looking for a draw, right?!

Su Junbai not only huo Lu Yu, he also did not let Lu Yu point out, and also poked the double happiness character he had just cut.

"The little feather dot is also cut out, but it looks a little ugly, I'll help you add another stroke."

Lu Yu nodded, "..."

He was still a child, and his self-control was not as good as Lu Yu's, and he almost burst into tears when he saw the broken paper cut.

This is the double happiness that he worked hard to cut, and he poked it.

"Su Junbai! You pay me double happiness!

"Okay, I'll pay for it, I'll cut it for you, okay?" Su Junbai didn't help him cut it, he wanted to completely destroy his paper.

Lu Yu sensed his intentions, "I don't need you.

Su Junbai shrugged, "Okay, I don't know the good hearts of people."

He went back to plague the other guests, "Do you need help?"

While everyone was learning to cut paper, he poked one with one hand and gave Huo Huo all the double happy characters of several people.

"Su Junbai!"

"Su Junbai!!"

"Su Junbai !!!"

Listening to this tone, the sound was higher than the other, if Su Junbai hadn't run fast, he would have been beaten by them on the ground.

"Hahahahaha, Xiaobai learned badly, complete the task by yourself to harm other people's paper cutting."

"It's funny, but husband, you run, I'm hhh hit by you."

"My husband's trick is really amazing, so that others can't complete the task, I can win."

"Su Junbai bullied children, what about your conscience? Eaten by dogs.

"Eaten by you."

......

Su Zhi, "..." Once

again, he refreshed his understanding of the second brother, and he was really not afraid of fighting.

However, seeing that he treats the heroine and others equally, if the second brother is beaten, she will go to save him.

It is impossible for the guests to beat Su Junbai, at most remember it in their hearts, and let him return in the future, because of Su Junbai's agitation, the paper-cutting tasks of the other guests all died,

and they needed to start the paper-cutting task again.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai left them behind and continued to the second mission site.

The second task is to make ceramic cups, which is difficult to do.

Su Zhi only touched it once, or went to play with Lin Mo in junior high school, and he made a small jar after studying for an afternoon, which was quite ugly.

Su Junbai said, "Zhizhi, will you?" If not, I can teach you.
When he was a child,
he used to go to the ceramics shop to make handicrafts, and this task really came to his heart.

"No, listen to what the boss has to say first?" Su Zhi shook his head.

The boss brought them in, "Your task is to make a ninety percent similar cup from this sample."

He said, "I'll teach it three times at most, and you guys look closely." The

boss's craftsmanship is very good, and when making ceramics, everything is in his grasp, as if listening to his words.

When you get to Su Zhi, you can't do it, the things in your hand are disobedient, and they will be crooked, and they don't do it smoothly.

Su Junbai was skillful, and it didn't take long for the ceramic cup to have a beautiful shape in his hand.

"Branches, you don't have to be so nervous that it will fall, just follow it."

"You see how I do it, it's actually not that difficult."

"You are so smart, you must learn it quickly."

Su Zhi, "..." I

thank you.

Su Zhi's hand was very unsmooth at first, and slowly began to get used to the speed in the back, plus there was Su Junbai and the boss next to her, she slowly became familiar.

The ceramic cups of the two first made a shape, and the other guests also completed the paper-cutting task one after another, and saw the ceramic cup in front of Su Junbai showing a malicious smile.

"Su Junbai, you guys are moving so fast, the cup is going to be ready, do you need us to add a sum more?"

"No need to be polite with us, we will be happy to help you with a sum."

"Well, we'd love to."

Su Junbai, "..."

He protected the ceramic cup in front of him, "Hahaha, thank you for your kindness, but I don't need it now."

"We feel you need to."

Several guests came over, ready to revenge the paper-cutting.

Su Zhi, "..." Retribution

came too quickly, let them teach the second brother a lesson, let him behave well.

She moved to the side, not to hurt the innocent.

With the help of several guests, Su Junbai's ceramic cup in the shape was destroyed.

"You're too bad, aren't you?"

the individual.

Especially Lu Yu, according to his no room to fight back, wait for me, he will definitely get it back.

The netizens who watched the live broadcast, except for Xiaobaihua's fans, all laughed.

"Hahahahaha, the legendary retribution came so quickly."

"Su Junbai deserves it, hahahaha, watching him being beaten, I feel much more comfortable in my heart."

"Hahahaha, what is this called, be a person and leave a line, and look back to see each other."

"Hahaha, well played."

"Husband, run, alas."

......

When Su Zhi was harming their second brother, he completed the task and handed it over to the boss for inspection.

Boss, "The shape is eight or nine points similar, it looks okay, count you through."

As far as he thinks it is very good for newcomers to make this shape, but the program team asked him not to talk too much, it is easy to make the guests proud.

Just pass the level, Su Zhi smiled, "Thank you boss." The

boss smiled and went to teach the other guests again.

"Zhizhi is learning too fast, right? What about nothing a moment ago? It will be done in a moment.

"I learned to make ceramic cups and it took me a month to make a decent cup."

"I just found that the fingers of the branches are very beautiful, thin and long, and it is very suitable for holding hands with me."

"Upstairs want to fart to eat, the branch is a girl!"

"I also think, in this society now, who cares about the gender of men and women."

......

Su Junbai's ceramic cup that was about to be completed was destroyed by them, and he had to make it again.

But fortunately, my sister's ceramic cup was ready.

He made another one very quickly.

Other guests are also doing their own tasks and have no time to harm others.

Su Zhi stayed on the side after the second brother finished and handed it over to the boss, and was judged to be successful in the task, after getting the clue ball.

She said, "Let's put on a stunt. The

stunt was that she quickly poked the ceramic cups of the other guests, and no one was spared.

Lu Yu, "..." Just

done?

Su Zhi, "..." Sorry

, the hand is too fast.

"Su Zhi!"

They regretted that they hadn't punctured Su Zhi's ceramic cup just now.

Su Junbai said excitedly on the side, "The branch is so handsome, the branch is so good, the branch is my sister!"

Su Zhi, "..."

So what do you want to express.

With the mixing of Su Zhi and Su Junbai, the ceramic cups of the other guests all died and needed to be redone.

And the two culprits have left the ceramic shop and take clues to find NPCs to get tickets.

NPCs hide in the streets, disguised as pedestrians, and need to be searched for based on the two clues given.

"Number one: it's a man."

"Second point: tall, wearing a black hat."

"Note/Code Words: Are You My Little Sun?"

After Su Junbai finished reading, he commissioned, "Just such a clue, let's find someone in the vast sea of people, what a pit."

I know that the program group is not so kind, or it is more fun to find a job by yourself.

Su Zhi, "Look along this street first, the man is tall and wears a black hat, so pay attention to these two points." There

are still a lot of people on this street, and people come and go to play here, and everyone sees them appear.

Someone recognized them and shouted their names in the crowd.

"Oh my God! Is that Su Junbai? I actually saw the alive, Su Junbai!

"Su Junbai! Su Zhi! I like you guys so much!

"Are they recording a show?"

"Yes, it's a very popular extreme variety show."

"Su Junbai, come on! I will always support you! "

......

Pedestrians are very enthusiastic, Su Junbai did not wear a mask, only a hat, wearing a blue workman's clothes, very refreshing and handsome.

He smiled and greeted pedestrians as he walked, and looked very friendly.

He was happy in his heart.

"Zhizhi, is your brother and I very popular?"

Su Zhi's face was expressionless, "Hmm.

Su Junbai asked again, "Is it more popular than Lu Yu?"

Su Zhi's face was expressionless, "Hmm.

Su Junbai was happy, "I know."

Su Zhi, "..." Have

you forgotten that you still have the task of finding someone?

Su Junbai did not forget, he just wants to express himself in front of his sister, he is not a worthless person, he also has advantages, he is a very popular person.

This article has already been walked out, and the target has not yet been found.

Su Junbai proposed, "Branches, or let's look for them separately, so that it is faster."

Su Zhi refused, "No, go together."

Affected by the original plot, Su Zhi knew that there would be a child abduction and trafficking incident today, but she didn't know where the specific location was, and she needed to find it herself.

In the original plot, her second brother was stabbed in order to save the heroine, and the person almost disappeared, lying in the hospital for a month, and the body fell ill after the person was cured.

So she has to be optimistic that the second brother can't let him go around, with a small body like him, if she wants to help others, it is also a gift.

He is cannon fodder, and he does not have the same good luck as the heroine, that is, the existence of blocking the knife.

There are three streets here, there are many pedestrians, and there are many things sold in front of the stalls on both sides.

Su Zhi was quite interested, but she didn't have time to see it now.

"Zhizhi, look at that person, is it very similar to our clue character." Su Junbai interrupted her thoughts.

Su Zhi looked sideways, and in front of a stall selling date cakes, stood a tall man, wearing a black hat and black clothes, eating date cakes.

"He's so tall." Su Zhi sighed, this must not be one meter nine, "It's very similar, let's go over and take a look."

The two walked over and stood in front of the man with a head short, like a weak child.

Barrage.

"Oh my God! He's too tall, too.

"Hahaha, husband and sister stand like children in front of men."

"How tall, he's two meters, right? Harm.

"Envy this height, give me points."

......

Su Junbai was very stressed standing in front of him, and couldn't help but take a step back.

"Hello, are you our little sun?"

The man turned around, and Su Zhi found that the man was a foreigner, and he didn't seem to understand Chinese.

"What's the matter with you?"

Men ask them what's going on?

Although Su Junbai's studies are not top-notch, he has spent a year abroad and speaks English fluently.

He said in English, "Are you our little sun?" The

man understood, smiled and reached out to shake his hand and say hello.

Su Zhi also smiled and said hello to him in English, both of them knew English, and it was effortless to communicate with men.

The man said he wanted the ticket and needed to teach him to say his name in Chinese.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai looked at each other, feeling that this task was not top-level difficult, "Are you coming or will I come?"

"I'll do it." Su Junbai felt that this kind of teaching work could not let his sister do it, tired.

Su Junbai took out twelve points of mental state to teach the man to pronounce his name, his mouth was dry, and it took a long time to teach the man.

The man pronounced his name and thanked them.

Su Junbai shook his head and said something unpolite.

He felt that teaching foreigners to learn Chinese was more difficult than teaching his sister to do problems.

He just wants to lie flat JPG now.

Barrage.

"I found out that my husband speaks English so slippery, it's really excellent."

"That's, you don't look at who powder it, it's me."

"I, a person who doesn't speak English, watched it in confusion."

"My sister's English is very good and standard pronunciation."

......

"Sister, I got the ticket." Su Junbai was very happy.

Su Zhi went to buy water next to him while he was teaching, "Give."

She took it and looked at it, "Good, keep it up."

"Haha, I know." Su Junbai was praised by his sister and was very happy.

"Then let's go to the ancient town to check in now."

Su Zhi nodded, "Go." The

two first went to the famous attractions in the ancient town to take photos and punched in, and the first time they posted on Weibo, fans rushed over to save the photos.

It was almost one o'clock in the time they finished their task, and they had not yet eaten lunch. <b1530 >
The other groups of guests have not completed their tasks, looking for NPCs in the crowd to get tickets.

Su Junbai was afraid that her sister was hungry, so she specially bought a lot of things for her to eat, "Zhizhi, these things are not bad, you taste them."

Su Zhi has no appetite, she is now worried about another thing, everything has been developed by the heroine, she wants to support the second brother and go to the heroine.

Not to save the heroine, but not to let the child get hurt.

"Brother, I want to eat spicy hot, freshly made shortbread, freshly made grilled wings, freshly made meatballs, and roast chicken, and... You buy it for me.

Su Junbai wrote it down one by one, full of pages, "... So much? You can't get fat into a ball after eating.

Su Zhi, "..."

How to speak?!