59

Su Zhi refused the second brother's request, packed his backpack, and went out alone.

Su Junbai pityingly opened the door, "Sister, do you really bear to leave me alone at home?" Dazhou

was not at home, and Uncle Li and the daughter-in-law of the aunt's family gave birth to a son, and also took leave to return to their hometown, and they could only come over in about a month.

So he really became alone.

Being alone and stuck at home reading the script is the most painful thing, sister, taking him out for a spin.

"What do you want to eat at noon?" I'll bring it back to you. Su Zhi changed the subject, "How about chicken legs?" Three chicken legs and a cup of milk tea, do you want it?

She found that the second brother liked to eat chicken legs, although this kind of thing is forbidden for him, he can't touch it, and he has to exercise if he touches it, but the second brother can't control that mouth.

Then let him eat, after eating, you can also exercise and increase physical strength.

My sister was iron-hearted and didn't take him, and Su Junbai was dead, "Alas, then I want it." What

don't you do? After all, it is from his sister's concern, and his cooking skills have not yet grown.

"OK, I'm leaving, bye." Su Zhi changed his shoes and went out.

Su Junbai waved his hand sadly, "Bye bye, be careful on the road, come back early." Alas

, all gone, don't play with him, he'll go lie down again.

Su Zhi wore clothes designed for her by Han Xuan herself, with a neutral style of sportswear, the fabric was soft and comfortable, and she wore a black caps and masks.

Judging from the appearance, many girls regard her as a handsome boy, and there are two little girls next to them covering their mouths excitedly, wanting to come to her to ask for WeChat.

Su Zhi was planning to take the bus, and the mobile phone showed that the bus still had fifteen minutes to arrive, and it was a little far from the subway station, and there were no bicycles around.

Either walk to the metro station or take a taxi.

If there is no car passing by within a minute, she walks to the metro station and makes such a pleasant decision.

She turned on her mobile phone to count down, and came to a car at 59 seconds, alas, it seems that God does not want her to walk over, then she will take the car, from here to the mall it costs about thirty yuan, reduce a chicken leg for the second brother.

Thinking so, a transfer message entered the mobile phone, and the account was 1000000...

Is it the money that her second brother gave her, and now the pocket money starts at one million? She is so happy.

"Sister, go out shopping and have fun, you can buy whatever you want, your brother and I have money, you are a good loser."

"..." Su

Zhi accepted, the second brother is such a tyrant, then she will add another chicken leg to the second brother.

She reached out to stop the car.

In the black car driving over, Lu Yu's agent Zhou Hui was driving, and he saw Su Zhi who stopped the car on the side of the road and said with a smile, "Xiao Yu, someone treats us as a taxi."

Lu Yu raised his eyes and recognized Su Zhi at a glance, because the hat Su Zhi was wearing was the one that Su Junbai took from him in the variety show.

"That's Su Zhi, stop in front of her."

Zhou Hui said in surprise, "She is so tightly packed, you can recognize it."

Lu Yu, "..."

Lu Yu, "She's wearing my hat."

Even if there is no hat, Su Zhi is easy to recognize.

Zhou Hui was even more confused, "Huh? How did she wear your hat? Aren't you at odds with her brother?

Lu Yu, "... When guessing the relationship, Su Junbai took my hat and did not return it to me.

Even if it was returned, it was worn by Su Junbai, and he didn't want it.

This explanation Zhou Hui finally understood, "So it is, okay." Su

Zhi stretched out her hand to stop the car, the car stopped in front of her, and before she could speak, the window rolled down first, revealing Lu Yu's handsome face.

"Lu Yu, why are you here?"

Su Zhi was a little surprised, because she had heard her second brother say that Lu Yu did not live here and moved out with her parents and sister.

"I recently stayed at my grandfather's house." Lu Yu saw her dressed like this, "Where to go?" Want to take a car?

He is now going to the mall cinema to do a new movie promotion, just be there at ten, it's still early.

When Zhou Hui heard this, he looked at him in surprise, he had never seen Lu Yu take the initiative to invite others to ride in the car, because he had a little bit of tolerable cleanliness.

Su Zhi replied to him, "Is it okay?" I went to the Yada mall to buy something.

"Yes, I'll go to the Yada Mall too." Lu Yu nodded and opened the car door for her with his own hands.

Su Zhi got into the car and brought the door with him, "Thank you."

Lu Yu, "You're welcome.

Su Zhi sat in the back row, to Lu Yu's right, after she got into the car, she took off her hat and mask, and her breathing was finally smooth.

Sideways to find that Lu Yu had been staring at her hat, she asked, "What's wrong?"

Lu Yu, "It's okay, the hat is very good-looking."

He was a little confused, according to Su Junbai's dislike of him, he should have lost his hat a long time ago.

"I also think it looks good." Su Zhi nodded, "Originally, the second brother threw the hat in the trash, I saw that it was new, so I picked it up." This

hat is not only new, but also a brand, sold on the official website for thousands of dollars, the second brother is really too luxurious.

Lu Yu, "..." This

answer was something he never expected.

Looking at Uncle Su and Aunt Su, their attitude towards Su Zhi should be very good, did they forget to give her pocket money to buy these small items?

Lu Yu, "If you like it, I still have a few unused hats at home, I can give them to you."

He was previously the spokesperson for this brand of hats, and the other party gave him a box of hats, various styles, colors, all different.

"Huh?" Su Zhi was a little confused, "No need, I just have one."

She just goes out and wears it, she usually doesn't use it, and it's useless to ask for so many hats.

Lu Yu, "Hmm. Not

accepting his hat, probably for fear that her brother would say.

Su Zhi thought later, "Oh, I remembered, this hat seems to be taken by the second brother, do you still want it?"

He has so many hats, he shouldn't care about this one.

"No thanks." Lu YuAfter thinking about it, he stretched out his hand towards her, "Give it to me." He

had worn this hat and had time to change her into a few new, good-looking styles.

Su Zhi, "..." Didn't

you say no? Wow, how did it take it back again? If you already know, don't ask.

Alas, she thought that the price of this hat, worth thousands of dollars, should no one stupidly lose it, anyway, she will not lose it.

She reluctantly returned the hat to him, as if she had lost thousands of dollars, her heart was dripping blood, and there was no way, after all, it was not her hat.

Lu Yu put the hat back, folded it and put it in the car box, seeing her sullen look.

He asked, "Are you about to start school?" Worried about going to school?

He heard some things about Su Zhi, and after being found by his parents, he lived in Qingshui Town, and the education level there should not be able to catch up with this side.

Although Su Zhi is smart, it will inevitably take time to adapt to a new environment.

Su Zhi shook her head, she was sad about losing money, no, losing her hat.

Lu Yu thought of what had happened recently on the Internet, "Is it because of your second brother's affairs?"

Su Zhi continued to shake his head, the matter of the second brother has been successfully resolved, the bad guy has suffered retribution, and the incident in the original plot will not happen again.

Lu Yu, "..." I

haven't had contact with girls and don't understand girls' minds, but Su Zhi is one of the few girls he can say to be the best at talking, which may be related to her appearance and cheerful personality.

Much more pleasing than Su Junbai's guy.

Lu Yu, "Is there a problem recently?" The

unsolvable problem seems to be the most depressing thing in the student days, even as a top student, there is a day when I am confused by the problem.

"Yes."

This is true, Su Zhi nodded, she does have a difficult problem, and there are many problems that were later copied in the book.

"I just brought the puzzle book, do you want to help me with the problem?"

The other party asked this question, it should be that he wanted to be a teacher to tutor students and get a sense of achievement and satisfaction from it.

He is like this, the eldest brother is also like this, and the second brother is also like this, but the second brother has not taken the initiative to help her with homework recently, so he may be too busy.

Lu Yu, "... OK. Half

an hour away, you should be able to solve one or two problems.

Su Zhi was polite, "Thank you."

She took a pen and a notebook and handed it to Lu Yu, nodding while listening to his lecture, occasionally asking some questions she didn't understand.

The atmosphere between the two is very harmonious and good.

Zhou Hui, who was driving, was already dumbfounded, and in just a few minutes he had looked up at the rearview mirror countless times.

How did he not know that Xiao Yu also likes to tutor others to do homework, and he also has a daughter who is in elementary school at home, and another day Xiao Yu is not busy, let him teach his daughter.

Half an hour later, the car arrived at Yada Shopping Mall, which is one of the three largest shopping malls in Beijing, and the flow of people is very wide.

Su Zhi was solved by Lu Yu three difficult problems, and following his solution ideas, she could already solve the same type of problem.

"Thank you, for delaying your time."

Top idols like Lu Yu and Second Brother are very busy at work, and they usually have very little time to rest.

Lu Yu shook his head, "It's okay, raise your hand." Using

his brain a lot is also good for him.

Su Zhi put away the book and pen and prepared to get out of the car, "I'm leaving, I wish you success in your work."
After
Su Zhi got out of the car, Zhou Hui drove the car into the underground garage of the Yada Shopping Mall, and he said, "Xiaoyu, you have time to help my daughter enlighten another day, so that she can study well."

Lu Yu, "... I'll talk about it when I have time. Zhou

Hui's daughter, he has seen him several times, and every time she sees him, the little girl will pester him and make him tell fairy tales and play the game of eagles catching chickens, but he just doesn't learn.

He...... It's still rare to see little girls.

The two took the elevator down the negative first floor to the fifth-floor cinema.

Su Zhi put on a mask, carried a bag into the mall, bought school supplies, and then walked around.

She has been home for a long time, and she has not yet bought gifts for her parents and two brothers, and today she just happened to be free, so she came over and walked around.

Dad usually likes to drink tea, and she bought two cans of freshly produced Maojian tea.

Mom usually likes to collect silk scarves, so she bought silk scarves with different colors.

The eldest brother usually likes to read, she bought two history books, she felt that it was not enough, and when passing by a men's clothing store, she went in and bought a white shirt.

The second brother usually likes ... Well, I like quite a lot of things, nibbling on chicken drumsticks, eating snacks, collecting limited edition sportswear, watching horror movies...

Su Zhi looked at the limited edition clothes collected by her second brother, now there is no stock, even if there is a stock, she can't afford to buy a few million.

Secondly, she bought a big chicken leg, a snack package, ten of the most terrifying discs, and the second brother should be very happy to receive these things.