44

Su Zhi said, "Or let's change."

Her second brother's face changed when he saw the task of moving bricks, and he should not want to do this task.

However, the second brother's strength is really not large, and he is a little delicate, moving bricks for eight hours, I don't know if he can hold on.

The task rewards one hundred yuan, and if you complete it, you have to drink lemon juice if you can't complete the task.

"No, I can." Su Junbai patted his chest, "I can do it, branches, don't worry about me, do your task well." In

order for his sister to adore him, in order to make more money, he fought hard.

Then I heard Lu Yu say Lu Yu's task.

"Surfing at sea, taking ten sets of photos in different poses. Reward 80 yuan.

Lu Yu said worriedly, "Brother, your hand is really bad, how to draw this task, I'll change it with you." His

brother's fear of the sea has not been eliminated, yesterday the state of going to the sea to pick up fish is not right, surfing in the sea, can wash his brother away.

He was tasked with volunteering at an orphanage for eight hours and rewarding him with sixty yuan.

Lu Yu, "..." He

also didn't want bad luck.

Lu Yu nodded and said, "Let's change."

He is not afraid to go into the sea, although he cannot surf on the sea, there should be staff guidance on the spot, and he learns slowly.

"Don't change." Lu Yu didn't want anything to happen to him, or solve it himself.

"Lu Yu, are you going to the sea?" Su Junbai laughed, "Yesterday, the sea without water did not dare to go to the middle, you are sure that you can surf, but don't go to the beach before people dizzy first."

Lu Yu frowned, "... Don't worry about it. The

guy owes more and more.

Su Junbai answered, "I didn't worry about you, I was just curious if you would faint." He

and Lu Yu are both students in the same class in junior high school, and sometimes the school organizes spring outings for students, and he does not go to take pictures at the water's edge, from the fear of water.

Lu Yu choked him, "The weather is really good today, you have to move bricks for a day, I don't know if you will get dizzy."

Lu Yudian also continued, "Yes, Big Brother Su seems to be dizzy."

Su Junbai, "..." Don't

be angry, don't be angry, no one is angry when you come out!

"I repeat, I have low blood sugar!"

Su Zhi listened to them stirring their mouths the whole time, thinking, worthy of being a mortal opponent, specifically poking each other's hearts.

Her gaze swirled around the two, and she suddenly thought, "Brother, Lu Yu, or the two of you exchange tasks." One

can't move bricks, the other is afraid of water, and it's not just right to exchange it.

The rules of the program group, the two agree to exchange tasks, and they cannot regret it after the exchange.

Su Junbai's expression of disgust, "... Who wants to switch with him.

Lu Yu snorted, "I don't need it either."

Su Zhi, "..." Forget

it, just be happy.

In the end, the two did not exchange tasks and decided to challenge their limits.

The barrage is a fan of each family.

"Sister Su Zhi's proposal is very good! One is afraid of water, the other has little strength, you two change!

"Little white flowers are also too unlucky, go to the construction site to move bricks, the sun is so big, what to do if you tan."

"Yu cub is also unlucky! I actually went to the sea to take pictures, and before I started, I was already worried about him.

"You two don't dislike each other, hurry up and change!"

......

The messages of netizens are naturally not visible to them, and they probably will not exchange them when they see them.

Other guests were exchanged, and Bai Lu's task was to experience car repair and complete the task of changing tires and washing cars.

Jiang Shilou was wearing a doll costume to hand out flyers, and he and Bai Lu exchanged tasks.

Tian An'an's task was to sell barbecue, and the mission lasted six hours. Reward 60 yuan.

Schersberg was tasked with a foot wash massage at the foot shop, completing the friendly reviews of five guests for seven hours. Reward 80 yuan.

The two of them did not exchange tasks, after all, the tasks were not very easy to do.

Yi Jinghe's task is to wear women's clothes to the square to dance and sing, and after singing and dancing three songs and dances, the task is completed. Reward 40 yuan.

The flammable task is a supermarket tally clerk with a mission time of eight hours. Reward 70 yuan.

The two of them also did not exchange tasks, because Yi Jinghe wanted to wear women's clothing, and last time Su Junbai's Weibo wearing women's clothing exploded, attracting a lot of attention and attracting countless fans.

There are also sand sculpture netizens on the Internet who gave Su Junbai a peerless beauty emoji made in women's clothing, which directly caught fire out of the circle.

Such a good opportunity, how could he let it go, maybe the next one out of the circle will be him.

Tian An'an wanted to exchange tasks with Yi Jinghe, wearing beautiful dresses and singing and dancing in the square, which would definitely attract a lot of attention, much better than working hard to sell barbecue.

Although she also wants to learn to make barbecue, these can be pushed back in front of traffic.

"Yi Jinghe, your task is very difficult, you have to wear women's clothes and dance in the square, can you?"

If not, hurry up and exchange with her.

Yi Jinghe answered with a smile, "It's quite difficult, but I'm a person who likes challenges, and I can complete it." What

Su Junbai can do, he can definitely do.

Tian An'an, "..." Can't understand the meaning of her words?

"Well, then you have to come on."

Yi Jinghe really didn't hear it, "Thank you, I'll cheer." He

wants attention, he wants fire!

Tian An'an, "..." Miao

Painting's task is to broadcast live for two hours, and Miao Wenjun's task is to work as a waiter in a restaurant.

The two also exchanged tasks, and Miao painted to do the waiter task.

This time everyone has completed the task alone since the recording, and the place where everyone is going is different.

The program team only provides the guests with the task location, and does not provide the delivery car, which needs to be solved by themselves.

One of the gourmet shops that Su Zhi tried was close to the construction site where Su Junbai was going, so he decided to go together.

The place where their mission gathers is very close to the central square, which is also a lively neighborhood, with many vehicles and neatly placed bicycles on the side of the road.

She hasn't been riding a bike for a long time, and the weather is nice today, maybe she can ride over and look at the scenery at the same time.

She asked, "Brother, can you ride a bike?"

Su Junbai was stunned for a moment, and nodded quickly, "Of course it will, I will ride when I am three years old."

Although the rear wheels are bikes with two small wheels.

Su Zhi, "..." There is no need to say age.

It's easy to do if you can ride.

She asked the director, "Can we get over anyway?" The

director had a little bad premonition of what was going on.

"...... Yes. The

program group does not arrange a car just to watch the guests' way to survival.

"Okay, I see." Su Zhi nodded in satisfaction and looked at the second brother, "Let's go by bicycle, right?" The

bicycle is cheap, and you can also see the scenery of Bazhou Lahai Island Bay, so many days have come, only the day of selling peaches for a turn.

"Yes." Su Junbai nodded, "I can do both." "

It's not bad to ride a bike to the mission location with my sister, is this the treatment that Dazhou can have? Must not be!

The opinions were unified, and Su Zhi found two young ladies on the side of the road to help sweep the car, and then gave each other four yuan.

The young lady confiscated the money, saw Su Junbai exclaimed in surprise, and then asked him for two autographs.

Su Zhi, "..." Found

that the second brother's face is still a little useful, and saved another four dollars.

Unlock the bike successfully.

The program team was dumbfounded when they saw their operation, how can there be guests riding bicycles over, fifteen minutes away, aren't you tired?!

They really don't get tired, anyway, they can reach the mission destination before nine o'clock.

Considering the handsome face of the second brother, let him wear a mask and a hat, trying to disguise that others could not be recognized at a glance.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai rode away.

Yi Jinghe saw their operation and felt that it was very okay, in case he was recognized on the road, wouldn't it be another wave of traffic.

He pretended to discuss with the flammables and also rode his bike to the mission site.

Program group, "..."

Their mission location is far away by bicycle, you are on the square, a few minutes walk, what kind of bicycle to ride?!

Other guests saw their operation and felt that it was feasible, but the female guest wore a skirt and was not convenient to ride a bicycle, so she had to find a car to go to the mission location.

Lu Yu and Lu Yu left at the end.

The director heard the rumor that Lu Yu was afraid of the sea, and after going to the sea to pick up fish yesterday, he felt that this rumor was true.

He was afraid of some accidents, so he took the initiative to find Lu Yu and adjusted a low-difficulty shooting for him.

It is still set against the background of the sea, but the sea is a fake sea, it is a background board, and taking ten sets of photos in different poses is considered to complete the task.

Lu Yu knew that he was going to face the sea, and still agreed to come over to record, just to overcome his previous fears and hope to come out of the memories.

"No, I want to try."

"Okay, you stay safe."

When the director listened to him say this, he didn't say much, and when Lu Yu went to the sea, he would pay more attention.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai rode bicycles to the mission site was a situation that the program team did not expect.

But it is not a violation of the rules for them to ride a bicycle, so the program team can only arrange for the vehicle to follow the whole filming.

During this period, he also received that Su Junbai wanted to take a photo with his sister.

Follower, "..." It's

been the third time, and this time there's a little request to shoot pretty, because they're cycling.

The sun was not big at eight o'clock in the morning, and there were many pedestrians on the side of the road, Su Zhi and Su Junbai rode slowly all the way, slowly enjoying the scenery along the way.

Even if the two wore masks and hats, they could not hide their superior appearance, and they attracted a lot of attention along the way.

If it weren't for the two of them cycling, it is estimated that someone would come to them for contact information.

Su Junbai arrived at the mission site first, where a school district house was being built, and the surrounding area was not remote.

The program group had already said to the leading workers, and as soon as Su Zhi and Su Junbai entered the construction site, the man came to lead them in.

The leader specially found a set of work clothes for Su Junbai, "Put it on first, I'll take you to the place of work."

Su Junbai took over the work clothes, with clothes, shoes, hats, and gloves.

As he got dressed, he said, "Branch, leave me alone, I'll definitely be able to complete the task." Definitely

do not delay my sister, climb also to complete the task.

Su Zhi glanced at the sun, still a little worried about him, "Okay, rest if you don't feel comfortable." The

program team did not stipulate how many bricks to move, but it took a day.

Su Zhi originally wanted to see how he moved bricks, but her second brother wouldn't let her see it, and repeatedly promised that he could do it.

Su Zhi, "..." Okay

, she's gone.

Her task is simple, and when she is done, she can also come and see him.

Not far from the construction site, there is a gourmet shop that Suzhi wants to try, this is a newly opened breakfast restaurant, because of the good location, the business is still good.

She went over to explain her intentions to the hostess, and the hostess enthusiastically led her in, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, the little girl is really handsome." The

program group communicated with her in advance, so the hostess knew that Su Zhi was a girl.

"What does the little girl want to eat? Our shop has a lot of delicious, soup dumplings, chaos, rice porridge, egg cake..."

Su Zhi listened to her sign up for a lot of names, thought about it and said, "Let's get the same portion, the amount is less." There

are also nine gourmet restaurants waiting for her to visit, and she can't eat too much.

"Okay, you sit down first, I'll help you get it." The hostess greeted her.

Su Zhi smiled, "Thank you."

She stepped forward to take breakfast with her, took a small portion, packed two plates, and found a seat in the corner.

Before eating, she asked the program team for a book and pen, and after starting, she carefully wrote down her feelings after tasting the food.

The program group asked for a hundred-word evaluation, and Su Zhi made an evaluation of almost every delicacy, down to taste and heat.

The font is neat and beautiful, and netizens have a good impression of her attitude.

"Su Zhi is also too serious in doing things, I like her attitude, serious, not perfunctory, I want to learn from her and do every little thing well!"

"After Su Zhi tasted it, can you show us the feelings you wrote? Please, Amway!

"Watching the branches eat is so appetizing, I just had breakfast, damn it, I'm hungry again."

......

Su Zhi spent an hour eating breakfast, and made an evaluation, gave a little opinion by the way, and handed the book to the hostess after taking pictures of the program group.

The hostess was very satisfied with her serious attitude, and took her hand and was reluctant to let her go, "Thank you little girl, your opinion, I will improve it in the future, I must come back to eat again when I have time."

Su Zhi nodded, "Yes, I like to eat the soup dumplings you made." Bazhou

Lahai Island Bay is a place with good scenery, good air, and the locals are also very enthusiastic, and she will come back to have fun in the future when she has time.

The proprietress nodded again and again, and before Su Zhi left, she sent her a lot of delicious food, and Su Zhi only took two tea eggs and prepared to bring them to the second brother to eat.

The first task is completed.

Su Zhi went to the second one, which is a rice noodle shop that has been open for four or five years, and the reputation on the Internet is very good, it is not yet eleven, and there are few customers in the store.

So when Su Zhi came in, he attracted the attention of the people in the store, and the two girls in the corner exclaimed when they saw Su Zhi.

"He's so handsome, he's my ideal type, I really want to get in touch."

"It's really handsome, I also like such a little brother."

"Why don't we go to him together and ask for contact information?"

"Good idea, let's go."

......

Su Zhi came in and met two girls, they blocked her way, greeted her with a smile, "Handsome guy, can you exchange contact information?"

Su Zhi had encountered such a bold girl before, and often blocked her way at the school gate.

After she said that she was a girl, they ran away with a broken expression.

Of course, there are also those who say they don't mind gender.

Now in this situation, of course Su Zhi has to explain, "I am a girl.

The two girls were really shocked, their expressions were complicated, and they said after a long time, "Sorry to interrupt." The

girl fled the scene quickly.

Su Zhicai went over to explain his intentions to the boss, "Hello, I am a guest of the extreme variety show. The

owner welcomed her very much, "Welcome welcome, I waited early in the morning, there are three flavors of rice noodles in the store, which one do you like to eat?" The

boss said to her one by one.

After all, it was a tasting, and Su Zhi ordered all three flavors.

The boss quickly made her three servings of rice noodles with different flavors, the freshly cooked rice noodles were steaming, the aroma of fresh meat, and the aroma of rice noodles were intertwined, which made people have a great appetite.

Su Zhi ordered a small amount, a bowl of rice noodles is not much, she quickly finished it, wrote down the feeling of trying to eat rice noodles, still took it seriously, and wrote two or three hundred words.

Good is good, bad is not good, Su Zhi treats it objectively, and this serious attitude makes netizens like her more.

Many netizens are asking for Su Zhi's Weibo number under Su Junbai's Weibo, and to this day they still haven't picked it up, they can only follow Su Junbai first, and call him to follow Su Zhi under his Weibo every day.

Su Junbai's mobile phone was handed in, he couldn't read Weibo, and he didn't know the grand situation on the Internet.

Lian Fang stared at Weibo every day, naturally seeing these comments, he didn't know what Su Zhi's Weibo number was, and it was not easy to reply, so he could only wait for them to finish recording.

Su Zhi found that the taster was not so good, she ate five families and her stomach was full, decided to rest for an hour and wait for the afternoon to eat, went to see the second brother at noon, and sent him extra meals by the way.

The food in the construction site is really not delicious, Su Junbai received a big chicken leg and gnawed several bites, moving bricks is really too tired, he is hungry and tired, he already knew that he changed tasks with Lu Yu, exhausting him.

If Lu Yu knew what he thought, he just wanted to hehe, he really thanked him.

Su Junbai asked, "Zhizhi, your task is completed."

Su Zhi shook his head, "No, there are five more families, and they have to eat again in the afternoon."

Su Junbai hugged the chicken leg pitifully, "Uneven luck, waterlogging death, drought death."
After
that, he nibbled on a chicken leg, when will the god of luck patronize him!

After a short break, Su Zhi began to taste again, but he didn't expect to meet Tian An'an at the barbecue restaurant.

She was learning to barbecue, busy with her hands.

Su Zhi went in and saw her asked in surprise, "Su Zhi, why are you here?"

"Try it."

Su Zhi replied simply, fortunately he didn't change tasks with his second brother, and the second brother didn't know what would happen when he met the heroine, so he still honestly moved bricks at the construction site.

Safe.

Tian An'an then remembered that Su Zhi's task was a taster, such an easy and fun task that could eat food, why couldn't she meet it.

The good things were all taken up by Su Zhi, why was her luck so good?

Su Zhi this cannonAsh, destined to be in a hostile state with the heroine, she didn't have much to say to the heroine, and found the boss to show her intentions.

The owner welcomed her very much, after all, it is a good thing to bring business to his shop.

"You sit first, what you want to eat, I'll bake it for you right away."

The boss gave her a menu table, and Su Zhi still ordered a copy of everything, indicating that the amount should be less and slightly spicy.

The barbecue work was carried out by the boss and Tian An'an at the same time, Tian An'an was responsible for laying down the hands, holding the skewers, looking at the skewers, and brushing the skewers.

The middle business is busy, the owner takes care of other guests, there are a few skewers of meat skewers are grilled by Tian An'an, not only the color is not good, but also the taste...

Su Zhi took a bite and put it down, some were not cooked, some were too hard, and some were too spicy to take a bite.

She ate everything that the boss grilled, leaving only a few skewers of meat grilled by Tian An'an.

When she was writing her evaluation, she received a gentle question from Tian An'an, "Su Zhi, why didn't you finish eating?" Don't like kebabs? Su

Zhi, "..."You haven't finished eating, you don't have points in your heart."

She looked at her and said, "I like to eat, but I don't like to eat undercooked meat skewers, you still have a lot of room to learn."

Tian An'an showed a sad expression, "... I know I'm not good at my craft, I'll keep trying, you won't blame me, right? "

Su Zhi," "? What

the hell, she just gave an opinion, why did she bully her expression, and a strange statement.

"Why ask such strange questions, if you know it's not good, ask the boss to learn ah, you have this talking kung fu can cook five or six skewers, you have to hurry."

Who knows, Tian An'an's expression became even more aggrieved, "... Do you have any opinion about me?

Su Zhi said bluntly, "There really is, my opinion is that apprentices, talk less, do more, and serve every guest well."

Tian An'an was choked speechless, "..."

She didn't mean this kind of opinion, did she understand it?

Su Zhi was too lazy to take care of her, wrote the evaluation and handed it to the boss, who gave her twenty skewers and asked her to come and eat often.

Su Zhi originally didn't want to collect it, but thought of the second brother who was moving bricks bitterly in the construction site, so he took it.

Barrage.

"How do you feel that the atmosphere between them is not very friendly,"

"It's not friends, why are they so friendly."

"Su Zhi's method is a little not good, we An An has a hard time baking, she doesn't eat it, forget it, and put forward so many opinions."

"What? Tian An'an's grilled meat skewers are not cooked, how to eat the branches, what if you have diarrhea?

"I don't know what's so noisy about this, dive."

......

Su Junbai is indeed very bitter, the work arranged for him by the leader is to transport bricks, a cart of bricks is not light, he pushed a cart over, his arms were sore, and after a morning of drying, both arms were not his own.

Only in front of Su Zhi did he pretend to be a nobody, in fact, he was already full of holes.

In the afternoon, he almost counted the time to move bricks, and he lived like a year, and he didn't want to stay for a minute.

Who will let him move bricks in the future, he will fight with him!

Su Zhi and the second brother completed the task in about the same time, and she was surprised at the first glance when she saw the second brother, "Brother, you seem to have a tan?"

That face, which was originally very white skin, was now covered with a dark color.

Su Junbai, "!!!

Tanning was like a spell, he quickly looked for a mirror to look at his face, and found that it was really darker than in the morning, and the black and white separated from the middle of the neck, very obvious, like a three-eighth line.

He did a good job of sun protection, why is he still tanned, help!

Ten thousand regrets that he didn't exchange tasks with Lu Yu, then it's not him who is tanning now, ah, it's uncomfortable!

I don't know if my sister will think he is ugly and whine.

Seeing that he seemed to be very concerned, Su Zhi comforted him and said, "Tanning is nothing at all, people look healthy... Also strong.

Because she works part-time all year round, she doesn't take good care of her skin, and her skin is not the kind of snow-white color that is a little healthy.

This comfort did not have much effect on Su Junbai, all his mind was that he was tanned, he became ugly, he became lame, and he was going to be wasted.