3

CHAPTER-3

Su Zhi developed the habit of getting up early and running in Qingshui Town, and it did not change after returning to Su's house.

Get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean up, go downstairs at six twenty o'clock, run for about forty minutes, and come back at seven o'clock to eat, just in time for dinner.

"Branch early, come and eat." As soon as Su Dongli sat down, he saw a youthful and energetic daughter in sportswear enter the door.

He pulled away the chair at hand, and after Su Zhi sat down, he handed her a glass of milk, "It's still early, why don't Zhizhi sleep much."

"Early." Su Zhi took the milk and thanked him, "I've slept well." The

habits she has developed over the years are not something that can be changed, the biological clock that has been developed, she can't sleep if she wants to.

Su Jingzhou brought bread and porridge to Su Zhi, "The branches are really diligent, your second brother is lazy, and he doesn't get up every day before noon."

But today he gave Su Junbai a notice that he had to get up at eight o'clock, and they had to go to the company after dinner, and let Xiaobai accompany Zhizhi at home.

Su Zhi was full of food just before sitting down, and the new father and new big brother were really too enthusiastic.

While eating, she listened to her eldest brother complain about her second brother, and knew a lot about her second brother, fortunately she didn't chase stars, otherwise she would lose her powder.

The company recently happened to be negotiating an important project, and Su Dongli and Su Jingzhou were busy every day.

Before going to the company, ask the housekeeper Uncle Li to buy the things to use for the banquet, and the banquet is scheduled to be held in the middle of next month, specially picked a good day.

Su Dongli looked at Su Zhi and thought of what happened in the old house last night, he went to the company to deal with things and came back in the early morning, and did not comfort his daughter in time.

It was his fault that his daughter should not bear the wrath of the old lady.

"Zhizhi, don't think too much about your grandmother's words yesterday, you are my daughter, I won't let you suffer a little grievance, you can do whatever you want in the future, Dad supports you."

Su Zhi, "Well, thank you dad."

She liked this bold and handsome new father too much, giving people a full sense of security.

However, she was a little curious about the reason for the discord between the old lady and the family.

Su Dongli saw that his daughter wanted to know, and did not hide it, and simply told her about the events of that year.

The cause of everything began on the day Su Zhi was born, and Han Xuan moved the tire gas when preparing a new work at home, causing the amniotic water to break and the due date to be advanced.

It just so happened that those days Su Dongli went abroad to deal with company affairs and was not at home.

The housekeeper called 120, but the traffic jammed on the road for half a day and could not pass.

When the housekeeper was about to send Han Xuan to the hospital, Su Dongyi came to deliver something, just in time to send Han Xuan to the hospital.

But there was a car accident on the road, and Su Dongyi asked people to save Han Xuan first.

He himself was seriously injured and did not come to life, and died that night.

The old lady fainted directly, and later she was very displeased with Han Xuan and Su Zhi, who was born, and felt that her birth caused the death of her youngest son.

Su Dongyi and Su Dongli are also twins, but Su Dongyi has been smart and pleasing since childhood, and the old lady prefers the younger son and has no feelings for the older son.

Even with his children did not like him so much, the monthly family gathering also became once a year, Su Zhi was lost on the New Year day in the old mansion, and followed the old lady before he was lost.

No one knows what happened at that time and how Su Zhi was lost.

Since the loss of Su Zhi, Su Dongli's family has rarely returned to the old mansion, even if they go back and stay for a short time, they will leave, and their relationship with the old lady is almost broken.

After so many years, Su Zhi was recovered, and the old lady's attitude was the same as before.

Su Zhi knew the reason why the old lady did not like her, and said sorry to the unmasked little uncle in her heart.

"Dad told you this matter is not for you to think too much, it has nothing to do with you, it is that I did not protect you well."

Su Zhi, "No.

You are already good and have never given up on getting her back.

The atmosphere was a little sluggish, Su Dongli coughed and changed the topic.

"By the way, your mother came back from a business trip today, and she was going to surprise you, but I think it is necessary to tell you."

This is so necessary.

Su Zhi echoed in his heart.

She has seen the photo of her mother Han Xuan in Su Jingzhou's mobile phone, she is the kind of delicate beauty, very beautiful woman, looking at the camera deer eyes are very gentle and charming, without any aggression, there is an intellectual soft temperament, probably the type that even girls will like.

There are also girls who like this type, probably because she has been mixed with boys for a long time, and she does not have a little delicate girl look, so she especially likes this type of girl.

Su Dongli paused and said, "If you can, Zhizhi was a little surprised when he saw Xiaoxuan."

After all, it was his wife's order, and he couldn't disappoint her.

"...... Of course no problem. Su Zhi agreed cheerfully.

In just a few days of getting along, she found that Dad Su loved his wife very much.

Su Jingzhou was afraid that Su Zhi would be bored alone, so he turned on the TV in the hall, as well as the game room on the third floor, if you want to play, find Su Junbai to play with.

Su Zhi nodded in agreement, and they left with confidence.

She knows quite a lot of games.

At first, she refused the game, feeling that it was a waste of time, but later she learned that playing the game could also make money, so she went to learn.

Using her free time to practice a good technique, taking orders on the Internet, helping others to play and upgrade, and also practicing technology when playing for others, constantly improving, and in the back, her skills in playing games are getting higher and higher.

By chance, she also accepted an apprentice, but she taught for so long, and the apprentice's technique was still rotten and made people have a headache.

She hasn't logged in to the game these days recently because of dreams and adapting to the environment of her new home, and it just so happens that there is nothing to do today, she opened her phone and logged in to the game.

The message bar is fast 99+, there are news of teammates who have formed a team before, and a daily greeting from apprentices.

She replied simply, and it didn't take long for the apprentice to send a message of teaming up to play.

She accepted it with some headaches, who let this apprentice pay tuition, there are quite a lot, she can't make a mistake and money can't get by, although she now has a million, but no one dislikes money.

She didn't go online this week, and assigned the task of playing every day for her apprentice, and just in this game, she found that the apprentice still didn't seem to have grown.

After a few games, she pointed out the shortcomings of her apprentice and made him impose practice, and it happened that a previous customer asked her to help upgrade her account, she collected the money and worked.

She played all morning, and when she was about to eat lunch, she heard movement at the entrance of the stairs, and when she looked up, she saw Su Junbai yawningDownstairs.

He was wearing a white T-shirt, SpongeBob shorts, and his bright brown hair was now a mess, and a bird could lay eggs on his head.

Where is the current appearance of the cold and handsome male god image when he was sought after by his classmates, he is a sloppy otaku.

Of course, that face can still be seen.

When Su Junbai went down the stairs halfway, he saw Su Zhi sitting on the sofa in the hall playing with his mobile phone, his mouth wide open, and he looked at her with a confused look.

After a few seconds, he finally came to his senses, and there was another beautiful young man in the house, no, a beautiful sister.

"It's early."

Su Zhi looked at the time and said, "Twelve o'clock is not early. It's

time for lunch, it seems that what the eldest brother said is right, he is the laziest in the family.

Su Junbai was speechless for a while, well, it's really not early.

He woke up once at eight o'clock, and when he thought about it, he slept for five minutes, and as a result, he slept soundly and deeply, until now.

He is guilty.

Fiddling his hair casually, he sat opposite Su Zhi, "I'll rest today, do you have any places you want to play in the afternoon, I'll take you there." Su

Zhi has been back for a week, he has also been busy for a week, this week is Dazhou taking care of her, if it goes on like this, my sister probably only has Dazhou in her eyes, that is not okay.

Before his sister was lost, the relationship with him was the best, his sister was soft and cute, cute no, and the thing he was most proud of when he was a child was to show off that he had a sister everywhere.

Although his sister's current appearance is very different from his imagined cute and cute image, he also doesn't mind having multiple younger brothers (not).

"Mom will be back today, and I will stay at home." Su Zhi didn't know the specific time when Han Xuan arrived home, and in order to keep the deliberate surprise, she didn't ask.

Han Xuan's return today, Su Junbai still doesn't know, "Mom is back today, okay, anyway, I will rest for the next three days, when do you want to go again."

Su Zhi was quite curious, "You haven't worked for three days?" No work? Isn't

being a star busy? 365 days spinning like a spinning top, I can't wait to break it in half.

"How can there be no work, your brother and I are the top, you can't see me if you want to be busy."

Su Junbai wanted to come back to see Su Zhi, and specially pushed the work of the past few days.

"There is a variety show to participate in next week, and you won't see me for ten days, so you have to cherish it when I have time."

Su Zhi now hears the variety show, and the tragic experience of the whole family is all because of an extreme variety show start.

"What variety show are you going to participate in?"

"Limit." Su Junbai happily introduced to her, "Peach TV can broadcast it, but if you have time next Tuesday, you can watch the live broadcast at home, Dazhou and I will appear, you can see us for the first time." Dazhou

is willing to go on the show with him, it was he who washed Dazhou's feet for half a year in exchange, of course, there is no need to talk to the branch about this.

He always has to maintain the image of a good brother.

Su Zhi, "..."
Can you marry the second brother
now? Save him from worrying about the male protagonist's girlfriend later.

She was speechless for a while, it was obviously impossible to marry her second brother, how could she prevent her second brother from participating in variety shows.

This is a conundrum.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Su Junbai looked over with a hard time and joked, "What's wrong?" Can't bear it now? But yes, with such a handsome brother as me with you, you will definitely feel happy, this is an opportunity that many fans dream of having, and now you have it. Su

Zhi, no, she is not happy.

She was anxious.

From the beginning of knowing that the world is a book and the trajectory of her future life, she decided not to follow the trajectory of the original book, as long as she avoided a few important plots, she could probably avoid these disasters.

"Can you and your eldest brother not participate in variety shows?"

If you don't participate in variety shows, you don't have to meet with the heroine, and the bad things in your dreams won't happen, and their whole family won't have to become brainless early death cannon fodder.

Su Junbai was puzzled, "What's wrong?" Why?

Could it be that his sister couldn't bear him and was embarrassed to say it, so she asked him so tactfully.

It must be, although he has not seen his sister for many years, the deep hand-to-hand relationship established when he was a child is still there, and his sister definitely loves him the most.

"You don't have to bear me, at most ten days, I will come back with Dazhou."

Su Junbai, who was not on the same channel as Su Zhi at all, gave her a headache.

Su Zhi, "... No, I just don't want you to participate. I had a dream in which you were scolded after being on a variety show, and became a rat across the street that everyone scolded.

"Where is there such a handsome mouse as me, no, what a broken metaphor." Su Junbai said without care, "Don't they all say that dreams are opposite? Maybe I can go to the next level.

Su Zhi, "..." Communication failed.

Don't go upstairs, you just need to stay on it and don't fall off and die.