56

Because of Su Junbai's strange speech, the sense of tension at the scene was reduced, and the trainees were not so sad because of his words.

After thinking about it from another position, she felt that the sound of moving bricks was good, and her voice would not be bad.

She can again, solemnly thank Su Junbai, only to thank the other mentors, when she stepped down, her mentality had been restored.

I originally thought that this student's singing voice was very difficult to hear, and the next male trainee was even more outrageous, listening to others sing for money, listening to him sing was fatal.

Su Zhi really regretted coming to the scene, and it was better to lie down in the lounge again.

This thought was dispelled by her as soon as she moved, because she saw Tian An'an.

The heroine is not as popular as the original book, she was not invited by the program group to participate in the draft, and she thought she would not come.

She still came, is this the power of the plot?

Tian An'an is an assistant who helps the trainee play, this trainee she does not know, but Shi Baishui knows and helps her arrange it.

She is dressed up very beautifully today, wearing a princess dress, long hair shawl, and a slightly curly hairstyle, and her gentle breath is stronger, attracting the attention of many people.

The others Su Zhi couldn't care, she looked sideways at the second brother, and found that he also looked at the stage, and Tian An'an made eye contact, and Tian An'an also nodded to the second brother.

Second brother, you are finished, Su Zhi wrote down this scene, starved him first, and saw if he still had the spirit to think about other things.

The male students sang well, Tian An'an played the piano accompaniment was also okay, and the performance ended and received some praise.

Similarly, Tian An'an also attracted the attention of some others because of the accompaniment of playing the piano.

Tian An'an was originally not interested in this little play, but she heard that there would be many people watching the scene, and Su Junbai would also participate as a mentor.

After the end of the first period of the limit, she had no reason to look for Su Junbai, she hadn't appeared in front of him for a long time, and she wanted to brush her sense of existence properly.

After the assistant acting, she went backstage, and with not much time left until the noon intermission, she went to prepare some water.

The singing talent show scene is really nothing to see, Su Zhi leaned on the back of the chair and was sleepy, and after yawning a lot of N times, the morning recording finally ended.

After an hour break and a recording at 1 p.m., the mentors left the mentor booth before the trainees disbanded.

Su Zhi came out early and waited for him in the corridor outside.

At noon, the program group managed the box lunch, the food was not very good, Su Junbai had expected it, and let Lian Fang order a meal.

The break was rushed, and I was going to go to the store, but they changed to takeaway, and the other party would deliver it.

After Su Junbai explained the situation to his sister, he said to her, "Zhizhi, you go to the lounge first, and I'll go to the bathroom." After

recording all morning, he rested for ten minutes in between, and his stomach was already uncomfortable.

"I'll go too." Su Zhi stopped the three mentors who were about to leave, "Do you want to go together?" The

more people go, the more lively it becomes.

Lian Fang waited for the arrival of the reporter below, and after the reporter came, I believe that the scene would be more lively.

The three of them were a little blindfolded," ??? Do

you have to go to the toilet in droves now?

Su Junbai introduced to the three, "This is my sister Su Zhi.
Although
he didn't know why his sister did this, his first thought was that her sister did everything right.

"Hello, you brothers and sisters really look alike."

After all, the extreme variety show is a very popular variety show, they will watch the live broadcast if they have nothing to do, even if they don't watch it, they can brush the hot search news of their brothers and sisters every day by brushing Weibo.

The name Su Zhi is more famous than ordinary stars.

But it's normal, they looked at Su Zhi's beautiful face, looking so beautiful and handsome, it's hard not to be famous.

Since they were invited, then run to the toilet, they do have it.

Lin Xing didn't go, "I'll go to the lounge first."

He was hungry and was going to eat.

Without Lin Xing, the five-person group became four, but they met Tian An'an again at the corner.

She held a few bottles of water in her hand and smiled gently when she saw them, "You guys have worked hard to record, do you want to drink water?"

She originally meant to ask Su Junbai, and Su Zhi and the three of them she asked by the way.

Every time she saw the heroine, there was nothing good, Su Zhi was full of guard, she stretched out her hand and pressed on the shoulder of the second brother who was ready to speak, and made a slight effort.

"Brother, aren't you going to the bathroom?"

Another meaning is that you still drink water?

Su Junbai, "..."

He only felt like his shoulders weighed a thousand pounds, and his sister was still only pressing one hand, with both hands together, and he couldn't kneel for her!

Sister! What exactly did you eat and grow up? So much strength?

"Thank you, I'm not thirsty, you give it to those in need." Su Junbai spoke up, "Trouble Jean."

Tian An'an looked at Su Junbai's very indifferent expression towards him, and knew that he was not particularly impressed in his heart, which was not okay.

She asked, "Where are you going?" The

two mentors knew Tian An'an also on the extreme variety show, and many people liked her, "Bathroom, do you want to be together?" I don't know how I

asked such a sentence.

was invited to do things together, of course Tian An'an agreed, and chatted with Su Junbai on the road.

But as soon as she looked up, she found that Su Zhi and Su Junbai had left like a fly, as if she was afraid of being caught up by them.

Tian An'an, "..." What

are you doing running so fast? No need to grab the toilet.

This shit plot can also automatically round back, and the heroine was actually invited over as an assistant, as if providing her with the opportunity to meet her second brother.

Su Zhi is about to die of depression, now she has more important things to deal with, she has no time to pay attention to the heroine, hoping to have a little eyesight and stay away from her second brother.

"Zhizhi, are you in a hurry?" Su Junbai couldn't keep up with the rhythm by her pulling, "Actually, we can slow down."

His legs are obviously very long, why can't he keep up with his sister's pace, he is going to lose his face!

"It's urgent." Su Zhi replied to him, this is an event related to your life.

The two of them arrived outside the bathroom first, and Su Junbai frowned, "What is the sound inside?" Su

Zhi, "...

She knew, but she couldn't say.

It seems that the plot has begun, and she grabbed her second brother who was about to go in, "Wait a minute."

She was waiting for a call.

Su Junbai felt that his sister was a little strange today, "Zhizhi, are you a little strange today?" Su

Zhi, "... Where is it strange?

Her actions were not obvious, and she did not show it in front of her second brother.

"I can't say it." Su Junbai looked at her carefully with his head sideways, and his spirit flashed, "I know what's strange, you actually have dark circles."

Su Zhi, "..."

She stayed up all night, it was normal to have dark circles, seeing him so serious, she thought it was something big and scared her to death.

Su Junbai was concerned, "Did you stay up late yesterday?" Do the question again? After

spending time with my sister, I know that she loves to learn very much.

"Hmm." Su Zhi didn't say anything about Lu Yu talking to her, otherwise the second brother would be sad and aggrieved again.

After waiting for another minute, the phone finally came, and after Su Zhi connected, he returned a good word and hung up.

"Brother, you go up."

Su Zhi has already found someone to take photos and videos, with this evidence, are you still afraid that others will slander him?

Don't worry about this, but the second brother doesn't know if he will see the picture of spicy eyes when he goes in?

Su Zhi did not go to the bathroom, standing outside, listening to the movements inside.

In case the second brother can't beat the boss, she still has to help.

Tian An'an and the three turned around and finally found someone, but they heard a noise in the men's toilet, as well as the sound of heavy objects hitting the ground.

"What's going on inside?"

The male mentor rushed in first, and opened his mouth in surprise when he saw the picture in front of him.

Is Su Junbai fighting with a middle-aged man? The other party did not fight back, and there was a kind of fighting posture sent up to him.

The middle-aged man saw the male mentor come in and hurriedly said, "Hurry up and call the police, he is about to kill people, hurry up!" The

man didn't know that he and Su Junbai came all the way, thinking that he was a passerby who came to the bathroom.

How about passers-by? It is possible to give him testimony.

Originally wanted to leave, who knew that Su Junbai would suddenly come in, so he pulled him as a shield.

He was punched in the face again, and his eyes flashed with Venus in pain, and he almost fought back.

The male instructor looked in the direction of his finger and found a girl lying on the ground, dying.

At this time, Su Zhi also came in, Tian An'an and the female mentor came in behind her, and she saw at a glance that the second brother was beating people with his fists.

However, his strength is not large, a little soft, and the man in front of him is fat and strong, and he can't cause substantial damage to him at all.

Fortunately, the fat man did not fight back, otherwise the second brother's body would not be enough for him to fight.

"Oh my God, what's going on here? What happened to that girl? Sick? Tian An'an was frightened by the picture in front of him and went to check the girl's condition.

The female mentor also followed, and soon saw that she became like this because of a heart attack.

Before she debuted, she was a nurse and knew some first aid techniques, and she said to Tian An'an, "You call an ambulance, I'll help her see." The

three here are saving the girl, Su Junbai and Su Zhi's painting style has changed.

Su Junbai punched him a few times because he deserved to fight.

The man's face and body are too thick, his hands are red, it seems that beating people is also a matter of strength.

Seeing that the second brother had no strength, Su Zhi stepped forward and stood side by side with him, moving his wrist to look at him quietly.

The man felt the danger approaching and unconsciously took a step back.

He looked at the brother and sister in front of him, "What do you want to do?" I warn you not to mess around!

Su Zhi continued to step forward, "What do you say?

Su Junbai echoed next to him, "Of course it's beating you!"

He is excited now, this is the happiest thing he has ever done with his sister, it doesn't matter if his hands are red, he can fight for another three hundred years.