10

Because he met the heroine Tian An'an, Su Zhi remembered the introduction to the heroine in his dream.

Tian An'an's parents died when she was seven years old, and she was fostered in her uncle's house, whose family was not friendly to her and let her do everything.

Such days lasted for several years, and when she was fifteen, fate changed.

When she went out to work part-time, she accidentally spilled coffee on Shi Baishui's clothes in a café, and he took her home.

Because she was the daughter of a girl he liked but did not get together with when he was a student, after learning of her situation, he took the initiative to give money to her uncle to help her break off contact.

But Tian An is at ease, and she still has dealings with her uncle's family in private, but every time they look for her, they ask for money.

Because Tian An'an was afraid of living a poor life, she wanted to earn money very much, and knew that it was very profitable to enter the entertainment industry, so she begged Shi Baishui to help her.

Shi Bo Water Child Star debuted, has been acting for more than forty years, and has many relationships.

He introduced her to a school drama and taught her how to act himself.

With the help of Shi Baishui, Tian An'an's acting is passable, because the people are well designed, and after the campus drama was broadcast, she gained more than one million fans on Weibo, and had the title of a campus first love goddess.

In the next two years, she was also attacking the film and television industry, and cooperated with stars large and small, because of her good temper, beauty, and good acting skills, she received a lot of praise and saved her fame.

Let her be well known to the public, the source of her popularity is after participating in extreme variety shows.

Her kindness, tenacity, intelligence, gentleness, sweetness, and healing have attracted not only a large number of fans, but also several male guests who participated in the extreme show.

Among them are Su Junbai, Yi Jinghe.

There is also Shi Baishui, he has some feelings for Tian An'an, and he has been suppressed, until they appear, he did not realize the sense of crisis.

In order to gain Tian An'an's favor, the three of them did not hesitate to fight each other on the show.

Su Junbai had an explosive temper, spoke straight, and threatened to like a kind and sweet girl like Tian An'an, and even pursued each other desperately on the show.

His female fans were extremely disappointed with him, losing millions of fans overnight, and stepping back.

And Tian An'an became famous because she was liked by several idols, not only was she not scolded, but also became the envy of many girls, known as the "idol-girl".

Because he was too brainless on the show, Su Junbai was scolded as a rat crossing the street by the black, and the whole family also suffered, and was cannon fodder in the later stage.

And Tian An'an slowly became a traffic idol, his value skyrocketed, he met the musical genius male protagonist Jiang Shilou, and finally walked hand in hand with the male protagonist to a happy life.

This ending made Su Zhi uncomfortable, and their whole family had to live well.

I don't know what magic Tian An'an has, or because of the heroine's aura, it has attracted the likes of so many people.

She couldn't let her second brother become one of those people again.

It is necessary to turn the second brother into a tool for part-time work to make money, as for sweet love, traffic idols are not worthy of it, wait for when the second brother becomes a powerful actor.

Perhaps her gaze was too straightforward, Su Junbai looked sideways, "What's wrong?" How

did he feel that his neck was cold, and the air conditioner did not blow at him! What the hell!

This Tian An An has already returned to Shi Baishui's side, she is wearing a moon-white long dress, stepping on high heels, pure face, sweet and gentle smile, is the appearance of the first love goddess that most boys will like.

Su Zhi beckoned and motioned for him to bow his head, "Brother, do you like a girl like Tian An'an?"

She had to ask her second brother how he felt about Tian An'an at this time.

The second brother in the book is a girl who likes this type of girl, and when he first saw the heroine on the show, he just had a little good impression of her.

After recording the show together, the second brother was helped many times by the kind and gentle heroine, and he liked the roast chicken she made, and almost fought with other guests for a chicken leg.

Because of this matter, of course, he was hacked again, what is rude, bad temper, good to eat and lazy to do, unable to wait for all kinds of hats to be buttoned on his head.

It also lost an important movie role, several endorsements, and suffered heavy losses.

Su Junbai didn't know why his sister suddenly asked this kind of question, he did like Tian An'an's sweet and lovely type, but he couldn't say ah.

His gaze swept back and forth on his sister a few times, not girly at all, looking at this standing posture, more manly than him.

My sister definitely likes this type too, but she's not, so want to learn this genre?

My sister really went to great lengths for his aesthetic.

However, his gaze swept to Tian An'an, who was wearing a moon-white long dress, delicate and pure, and felt that it was impossible for his sister's heroic body to become that kind of soft girl.

In order not to make her sad, he said, "I don't like it, I think the type of girl like you who is handsome and can eat is very good, really, no need to change."

Alas, he also tried his best to coax his sister, hoping that Ray would not chop him.

Su Zhi, "??? Inexplicable

.

She just asked him if he liked Tian An'an's type, how did it get involved with her?

She didn't need to change, how could she still have an embarrassed expression to comfort her.

After all five groups of guests arrived and got to know each other, the live recording of this episode was the real beginning.

The director shouted with a loudspeaker, "First of all, welcome the relatives of several guests to take time out of their busy schedules to record variety shows." Wow, there are all handsome guys and beauties, then our show must be super good.

He paused after saying that, and took the lead and clapped.

Others clapped along, and the cold atmosphere slowly warmed up.

"Now that all five groups of guests have arrived, let me talk about the recording rules."

"Our recording location for this episode is - Bazhou La Hai Island Bend, which is a very beautiful island, every group of two, you can default to a group of relatives, of course, you can also exchange teammates with other guests, hehe, you discuss it yourself."

"Everyone should remember to forward the official website vote, now the voting results of your five groups are in my hands, the guest with the first place in the vote has preferential treatment, and the last guest will go to the recording location by himself, whatever you want, just can't spend money."

"Now I'm going to announce your votes."

"Su Junbai's votes: fifteen million and eight votes."

"Lu Yu's votes: fifteen million and five votes."

"Shi Baishui's votes: 9.36 million votes."

"The number of votes for Miao painting: 8.72 million votes."

"Yi Jinghe's votes: five hundred and eleven votes."

The director announced the number of votes, and the fans cheered, among which Su Junbai's fans were the most happy, because their idols were the first.

My husband is a little white flower: "Hahaha! My husband voted first, and I voted hard day and night in vain, surpassing Lu Yu.

Su Junbai was the first to stunning: "Hahaha! It's really cool to press Lu Yu underneath. Holding

the coupon: "Sister, I suspect you're driving..."

My male god is Lu Yu: "Don't laugh too joyfully, it's not the end, who knows if there will be a reversal." Araki

: "It's just three votes away, and there's nothing to be proud of." Painting

big beauty: "Woo hoo, is it right to paint, let you be the fourth place, I hope the program group will be an individual this time, don't do things." I

am a film and television fan of Shi Baishui: "Sorry male god, the above two are too rolled, let you be the third, we strive to surpass them on the show!"

Xiao Wazi cheered: "Kazuwa, I'm coming, I'm your fan, I've embarrassed you." Although it is the first from the bottom, there is a lot of room for promotion, you must cheer ah,"

...

The messages of various fans flooded the live broadcast room, among which Su Junbai and Lu Yu's fans brushed the most joyful.

"The first place is obvious, congratulations Xiaobai first."

"You're welcome."

Su Junbai was full of smiles, fortunately he was the first, and he didn't lose face in front of his sister.

He touched Su Zhi, "How is it?" Your brother and I are powerful, follow me is not particularly faced.

He looked triumphant and looking praiseworthy.

"..."

Well, Su Zhi admitted that the second brother was quite angry.

Fans cheered.

Xiaobai Xiaobai Xiaobai: "Awesome, my husband is the most powerful!"

Little white flower is the cutest: "Brother and brother standing together are too eye-catching, so handsome!"

On Sunday I was: "My husband's expression of asking for praise is also too cute, hahaha, my brother is speechless." "

......

"But."

The director's words lifted everyone's mood and caused a sense of tension.

Netizens were happy, "Hahaha, is there a reversal?"

They guessed right.

The director continued, "However, Xiaobai, you are also voted the most rotten eggs, even more than the number of forward votes, a rotten egg cancels out one vote, and your account has become negative, so your group is the last place." The

expressions of the other guests, "Hahaha

Su Junbai, "..."

Life is difficult, and I can't laugh.

Netizens watching the live broadcast were also laughed to death by him.

Heartache for others: "Hahahahaha, I'm going to die of laughter, just now I was still smug laughing, now it hurts hahaha!" Colored

in the afternoon: "I know that there is a reversal, the urine sex of the program group, hahahahahahaha!"

Give me color: "The first place becomes the last place, I can't laugh hahaha!" "

......

Su Zhi listened with a confused look, what kind of road is this, rotten eggs offset the number of votes, what shocked her was that so many people threw rotten eggs at the second brother, this is not ten thousand people, this is tens of millions of people!

Everyone else is in a good mood.

The only unhappy thing is of course Su Junbai, "Director, it's not fair, there has been a setting of rotten eggs since the first season of the show, I estimate that I have accumulated a lot, but you can't add all rotten eggs, how can you start with this issue?"

He was trying to argue, and he knew that the program group would do something, but this was too fussy for him, and he didn't want face.

The director is innocent, "... We started the statistics from the rotten eggs in this issue, who let Xiaobai you so ... Hiring.

Su Junbai, "Are you sure??? He's

not that annoying, is he?!

The director smiled and gave a definite answer, "Yes."

Su Junbai, "..." Su

Junbai felt the ridiculing gazes from all directions, of course, he didn't care about the others, the only thing he cared about was his sister beside him.

He coughed to try to hide his embarrassment, and said to Su Zhi, "Hehe, Zhizhi, you see how blue the sky is, but it may rain at any time, you see how calm this water is, but you can splash by throwing a stone." You see how clean the land is, but you don't know when you're going to wrestle.

"So, life, the world is impermanent, it changes everywhere, habits are good, habits are good."

Su Zhi, "..." Oh

, believe in your evil.

Also, don't compare her.

Su Junbai finally made a save, "In fact, on the other hand, there are still so many people thinking about me in just a few days, which is quite good." Su

Zhi, "..."Huh.

You sober up! So many rotten eggs were thrown! The consequences are serious!

She wanted to shake her second brother's head to see if there was water in it!

The author has something to say: Su Zhi: Listen, the sound of the

sea crying Su Junbai:

Where and where Lu

Yu

Su Junbai: Get out!