30

Netizens who watched the live broadcast laughed out loud.

"Hahaha, is Little White Flower trying to laugh at me? I must do it in front of my sister, even if my hands shake badly, I can do it!

"Xiaobai really spoils his sister, and I also want to have such a handsome humanoid pendant."

"Hahaha, I just found out that Su Junbai was so funny and powdered."

......

Su Junbai's performance since the start of the broadcast is cute and sand-sculpted, attracting the attention of many netizens, and most netizens have changed their image of him a lot better.

Su Junbai's title of prosperous beauty little white flower added the title of a spoiled sister.

......

After Su Zhi and Su Junbai finished shopping, they returned to the meeting place with a full harvest.

Some of the staff of the program group were watching, and the two-hundred-pound peach was still lying on the ground intact.

However, she did not immediately go to sell peaches, but found a place to send special products to her parents and friends.

After sending the special products, probably hungry, Su Junbai took out the two tea eggs packed in the morning, peeled them and handed them to Su Zhi.

"Eat slowly."

Then handed her a bottle of nutritious milk, which was sponsored by the big guy's father, in order to supplement Su Zhi's nutrition.

Their program group did not initially put milk everywhere in the recording, and generally found guests with good performance to come out and promote milk at a specific time.

If you want to play, play big, the program group does not prepare meals for the guests, let them find it themselves, there is no food, milk is naturally not there, otherwise they can drink milk to be full, then what else to watch on the show.

But the big guy's father couldn't help but listen, so they thought of a compromise solution, each guest can only take two bottles of milk a day, more than nothing.

This can ensure the highlights of the program and take care of Su Zhi.

Su Zhi finished the eggs first, and then slowly drank the milk.

She used to drink very little milk, but when she returned home, she made up for all the milk she had missing.

The milk is sweet and sour, the taste is very good, she likes this taste, and when she drinks what she likes, she will unconsciously show satisfaction.

Su Junbai's action of drinking milk was almost synchronized with her.

Netizens saw them drinking milk and said they were hungry.

"The movements of the brothers and sisters drinking milk are synchronized, and I was hungry by them."

"Me too, I feel so delicious. OK, five boxes have been ordered, waiting for the goods to arrive.

"I've drunk this milk, it tastes delicious, upstairs, wait for me, I'm going to order it too."

......

The two did not say any sales words, and in just one hour, the sales volume of milk exceeded 30,000.

Directly emptied the goods of a platform online, and after the manager of the store in charge learned the news, the water he had just drunk directly sprayed out in surprise.

He hurriedly said, "Load, hurry up!" His

bonus for this month has fallen.

Thanks to Su Junbai and his sister, the good man has a safe life.

The two good people were still drinking milk, and after drinking, Su Junbai planned to help his sister throw the bottle.

"Don't lose it, put it in the bag." Su Zhi took out the bag where he bought local specialties and put the bottle in.

She asked for a bottle to be useful, went back and made a simple chopstick barrel, so that she didn't have to buy the items of the program group, and saved two dollars, perfect.

Su Junbai looked at the bottle in the bag for a moment, turned his little head, and suddenly his eyes lit up.

Bottles can also be sold for money, although there are only two now, but they add up to a lot, and they can always be sold for a few dollars.

My sister is so smart and has come up with a way to make money.

"Branch, you're so smart."

He'll pick up the bottle.

Su Zhi, "..."

I thank you, but what does she do with good manners?

The people in the program group are not in such a good mood as the manager.

They were almost out of sight, originally thought that Su Zhi and Su Junbai could do the task well when they came back from shopping, but not only did they not have it, but they also ate and drank and played.

They are comfortable, but there is nothing to watch, they designed this link to see the guests busy selling peaches.

So that there is something to see, not that they play like this.

The program team finally couldn't stand it, "The mission time is due before six o'clock today, you still have six hours, the mission fails, and you will be punished for drinking lemonade." How

bad lemonade is, the faces of other guests will change greatly when they hear about drinking lemonade.

And Su Zhi not only did not change, but also seemed to be quite happy, "Lemonade is free, you can still fill your hunger after drinking." The

program group, "..."numb.

They are speechless, drink lemonade to fill their hunger, you are a ruthless person.

Barrage.

"Hahaha, the brain circuit of the branch is also extinct, your program group does not give us food, then we drink lemonade to fill our hunger, can it?"

"I really want to see what the director's face is, it must be funny, hahaha."

"Program group: Before there was only one game bug in Su Junbai, now there is one more Su Zhi, tired jpg."

......

The more netizens watch, the more joyful they feel, or this live broadcast room is the most fun.

Su Junbai was originally anxious that none of their peaches were sold, but when he heard his sister's words, he felt that it made some sense, there was no food, and it was okay to drink lemonade to fill his hunger.

No, what is he talking about, how he was deflected.

How could he leave his sister without food.

"Branches, you rest here, I'll sell peaches."

Su Zhi shook her head, she was not tired, she was just waiting for a call.

"No hurry."

"Come here."

Su Junbai echoed over, "What's wrong?"

Does my sister want to whisper to him, is this the treatment that others can have? There must be none.

Su Zhi told him his thoughts.

Su Junbai nodded while listening, "This idea is good, but can it work?"

Su Zhi replied to him, "Try it." The

whispered words spoken by the two made netizens scratch their hearts and livers to know, "What ideas are you discussing?" It's all a family, what can't you say openly?

At two or three o'clock in the afternoon, netizens finally knew what Su Zhi's idea was.

Su Zhi received a call from the eldest brother of the driver who moved peaches yesterday, and after she exchanged a few words with him, a smile appeared on her face and she made an OK gesture to Su Junbai.

Su Junbai also smiled, happy to make a big profit immediately, and also gloated for the program group, and I don't know if my blood pressure will rise when I see their operation.

And netizens once again received Su Junbai's beauty crit, and their voices were dumb, "Ah, ah, my husband's smile is also extinct, I'm going to be gone!"

Su Zhi ended the call, returned the mobile phone to the staff, and waited for the arrival of the driver's eldest brother.

About half an hour or so, the driver's eldest brother drove his truck from yesterday over.

Seeing Su Zhi's warm greeting, "Little girl, what about the peaches you said?"

"It's all here." Su Zhi took him over and opened the bag for him to see, "It's all freshly picked fresh peaches, you see." After

the driver's eldest brother checked, he gave a price, "It's all good, I collected it all, according to the price of two pieces and three." "Okay

." Su Zhi agreed cheerfully.

When she returned from the driver's eldest brother's car yesterday, she chatted with him for a long time, not only learning about the prices, beautiful scenery, and food in Bazhou, but also knowing that the driver's eldest brother was the middleman who specially bought peaches.

He bought peaches outside yesterday, and the peaches in Bazhou are also divided into prices, and the purchase price of large and good peaches is expensive, almost between one and three pieces.

The peaches that are almost a few cents, of course, the peaches given by the program group will not be bad, and the price is also very good.

After a pleasant discussion, he traded money and goods, and Su Zhi collected a few hundred yuan, and also helped load a few bags of peaches into his car.

"Thank you, little girl, call me next time there are such good peaches."

Su Zhi nodded, "Yes."

She asked again, "Is there any work to move peaches today?" The

driver's eldest brother nodded, "Of course there is, do you want to go?" Fifty pieces an hour for you.

"Go." Of course, Su Zhi wanted to go, fifty yuan an hour, which was much higher than the reward given by the program group.

If she could keep moving, she could move them poor.

"And me, I'll go too." Fifty yuan an hour, Su Junbai seemed to see money waving to him.

The program group and netizens watched Su Zhi and Su Junbai's commotion throughout the process.

Of course, the program group is expressionless and anxious, saying that good offline sales, you actually give me wholesale, wholesale even forget it, and want to follow to move peaches to earn money.

Want something beautiful?

The driver's big brother is not an NPC arranged by their program group, it was completely found by Su Zhi himself.

They thought about moving and bringing Su Zhi and the two back, there was no need to arrange NPCs, the shooting effect was natural, and they also made money transactions.

They turned a blind eye yesterday and didn't care, and today they gave me a double copy.

Want something beautiful?

"When purchasing materials, only the rewards given by the program group are counted, and we do not accept the money earned in other ways."

Su Zhi, "..."

This is to see that they have made more money, and the program team's eyes are red.

Netizens laughed happily.

"Hahaha, Su Zhi's operation is really awesome, it opened my eyes and begged the director to have a shadow area in his heart."

"Lying groove, it's really amazing, I was originally worried that Su Zhi and they would not be able to complete the task, and the result was the first to complete it in all groups."

"The price given by the program group is two yuan, Su Zhi sold two yuan three, did he still make a lot of money, hahaha, cattle."

......

Su Zhi did give the two hundred pounds of peaches sold to the program group at a price of two yuan, and the remaining three cents should be earned by herself.

The program group did not make it clear at that time, let them exploit loopholes, it is difficult to recover all the money, and they have to give them a task reward of 30 yuan.

The director's hands giving money are shaky, unwilling, very unwilling.

Although she received a reward and earned interest money on three cents of peaches, Su Zhi still felt sorry that she did not move peaches in the end and lost a huge amount of fifty yuan.

The program team wanted to use this time to record a post-harvest for them.

On the way, Su Junbai looked at his sister a little unhappy, he comforted, "Branches, can't move peaches, don't we still have a way to make money."

Su Zhi was a little confused, "What? Where

do you get the way to make money?

Su Junbai raised his chin, "Isn't that it?"

Then Su Zhi saw her second brother, a top idol with tens of millions of girl fans, holding the bag and stopping next to the garbage can, reaching out to pick up the bottle on the ground, and throwing the bottle into the bag with a smile.

In this operation, not only Su Zhi was stunned, but even the sanitation workers on the side of the road were stunned, and the steps that wanted to come over to clean up the garbage stopped.

"Branches, this is worth a dime."

Su Zhi, "..."

Huh?

The way to earn money that the second brother said turned out to be picking up garbage?

What the hell did he think?

Isn't he the most face-loving?

How can he pick up garbage in the live broadcast room?

Doesn't he lose face?