111-120

The negative explanation released by Tian An'an on Weibo has attracted the attention of many melon-eating netizens, because the truth is unknown, and everyone adheres to the attitude of watching the excitement.

After talking with the people on the entertainment side of the world, let them personally release the news that Tian An'an is the whistleblower, so that they must reply in time if they have any questions.

Su Zhi, who was staring at the direction of the Weibo trend, naturally saw Tian An'an's Weibo explanation, and the heroine dared to publish such a negative explanation, she was not afraid of another label on her body.

Su Jingzhou said, "Zhizhi, I left my back hand, and I won't give her a chance to turn over." Whoever

let her bully his sister so little, he must be prepared to be shot back.

Su Zhi, "Big brother has worked hard.

Sure enough, the eldest brother is reliable, and after this matter is resolved, she wants to make a delicious meal for the eldest brother to treat him.

Su Jingzhou's action was very fast, not long after Tian An'an released a Weibo explanation, he once again let the entertainment world release a real hammer news.

#Tian An'an's words# The following information is Tian An'an's

mobile phone number for going abroad, as well as her and entertainment world manager call records, their conversation content was recorded at the time, and now all of them have been sorted out and released in the form of documents.

Netizens who were waiting for an explanation rushed to the scene as soon as they broke out another Weibo about Tian An'an.

"After reading the information and listening to the recording, this is indeed like Tian Mouxing's voice."

"It's not like, this is definitely it, why is she so annoying, I don't want to work hard, what to do with our family's idol, there is something wrong."

"The explanation of entertaining the world before was really hammered, I didn't expect someone to be so shameless and dare to deny it, openly hard-lever entertainment the world, I don't know what their psychology is."

"Tian An'an's image in my heart is shattered, how little fairy she used to be is now how hateful."

"To do such a bad thing at such a young age, whether you feel that if you do it behind your back, no one else will know." Then you really think wrong, in the current high-tech era, no matter what bad things are done, there will be records.

"That's right, so it's better to do less bad things and work harder yourself."

"Our family has provoked you, and I really annoy people like you to slander her reputation like this."

"I guess if a Tian An'an is envious of Su Zhi, learning is not as good as Su Zhi, the popularity is not as great as Su Zhi, and there is no fire after mixing for a few years."

"It's not impossible, if that's the case, then Tian An'an's jealousy is too strong. I don't know what the psychology of those fans who support Tian An'an do. Of

course, it was heartbreak and wanted to lose my powder.

Tian An'an's continuous accidents and situations have made the already weak fans collapse even more, they like Tian An'an so much.

I like her gentle smile, I like her sweet voice, I like her optimism and cheerfulness like a little sun, I like my efforts, I like everything about her.

But now everything in front of them tells them that this is fake, and the little sun they like to bring warmth to others is fake.

The real she is actually so bad, hiding behind her back and doing the kind of things that damage other people's reputations.

At first, they could lie to themselves that this was fake, and that others were too envious of Tian An'an and specially bought black materials for her.

With the news that broke out one after another, all pointed to Tian An'an wearing a false persona to gain their likes.

Those iron fans who have always supported Tian An'an now can't accept wanting to get rid of the powder.

"I'm sorry, sisters, I can't hold on, I liked the goddess for three years, I didn't expect it to be like this, I want to take off the powder."

"Tian An'an disappointed us too much, we support you so much, why do you do this kind of thing, is it not good to work hard?"

"I can't hold on, the goddess who chased us for two years, so deceived us, I'm going to give up, and I won't chase stars again in the future, it's so uncomfortable."

......

These are Tian An'an's die-hard fans, who have not left after a lot of things and have always supported her, but now their goddess is fake, and what they like is only Tian An'an's character.

They can't accept it, some silently remove the powder, and some step back after removing the powder, saying goodbye to their blind youth.

Tian An'an's support fan group was formed by fans, and the administrators who created the fan group were all out of fan, and the support group was disbanded.

This matter is so big, the whole network knows about it.

Tian An'an didn't sleep, she kept staring at the news on the Internet, and she saw the Weibo released by Entertainment World for the first time.

The panic in her heart is growing, the bad things she has done have been exposed, the lies she has told have been exposed, and she really does not know what to do?

Flipping through those vicious comments, she was terrified of why it had become the way it was.

She just wants to be red, why should she scold her.

Those fans who supported her were also questioning her behavior, and even the fan group of licking her face disbanded, and she really panicked.

Shaking his hand, he called Shi Baishui, but no one answered.

Shi Baishui has not come back since he went out during the day, not even a single news, I don't know what he did.

Everyone can be away, but Xiao Shu, why should you also lose contact when she needs help the most.

"Uncle, answer the phone, what the hell are you doing?"

She hit one after another, and the other party was connected, but not by Shi Baishui, but by a woman.

"Hey, are you looking for him for something?"

Tian An'an heard the question of the woman on the other side, and once thought that he had made a wrong call, and even took down his mobile phone to see the number, yes, it was Shi Baishui's.

She asked, "Who are you?" How is Uncle's phone with you?

"Oh, I'm his friend, the phone keeps ringing, I thought there was something important to help him answer, he fell asleep, you have something to tell me, I'll help you tell it."

"No thanks." She snapped and hung up.

Tian An'an was asleep by him, these words burned her heart, she could not have imagined that the little uncle who said that he would not leave her and would always protect her was mixed with other women.

She is an adult and is actually very clear about some things in her feelings.

Shi Baishui sometimes looks at her like looking at her mother, treating her as her mother's shadow, she knows it, but she needs care and needs Shi Baishui.

But she didn't care, she couldn't be with Shi Baishui, and she didn't like him.

But when she heard that he was with other women, she still felt uncomfortable and panicked.

Shi Baishui can't help her now, she can only turn to the agent, who just fell asleep and was woken up by her, and her tone of voice was not as gentle as usual.

"What's the matter, you don't sleep in the middle of the night, what do you want to do?"

"Sister, help me."

After the agent saw the hot search on Weibo, he took a deep breath and asked her, "So did you do this?" An An, you have to know that I am your agent, you better not lie to me.

"Uh-huh... I didn't mean to...... I just wanted to use their messages to divert the attention of netizens, and I really didn't think about doing such a thing. Tian

An'an's image in the eyes of the agent is also the same as that of fans, a very clean and cheerful girl, and her whole body exudes warmth.

Now she has ruined her image one after another, and the agent is more and more disappointed with her.

"You did it, why didn't you tell me the truth before?" The agent's tone was disappointed, "Tian An'an, you disappointed me too much.

She has taken good care of Tian An'an, and has been taking her since her debut, thinking about her in everything, but what about her, what is the reward for her?

Tian An'an didn't even believe her, and she didn't know it, and she learned badly.

Tian An An whimpered and cried, "Woooo I was so scared... Whining...... Sister, you help me, I don't want to ruin it just like that.

"Did you think about the consequences when you did this?" The broker no longer knows what to say.

After doing such a thing and being picked up in front of the whole network, Tian An'an's reputation can be said to have been completely ruined by herself.

The agent looked through Weibo, and netizens showed extreme disgust for Tian An'an's behavior, and even the iron fans who protected her last left.

"Woo-hoo, I'm just too scared, sister, please help me." Tian An'an was really panicked, more flustered than in the face of the M country perfume incident.

"I can't help you." The agent directly said, "This matter has too much impact, and your back road is blocked by yourself."

If Tian An'an had told her the truth and dealt with it in time, it would not have become like this.

But she lied to her, and also told lies to the whole network, and in a short period of time, she was picked up by someone, which really hammered what she did behind her back.

Tian An'an's star path has been ruined, and she will have two more labels on her, unpatriotic and scheming.

The agent has given up on her, and the company has recently been very irritable because of the two of them, and the incident has not been settled and the incident has arisen, all of which are things that Tian An provoked.

Originally looked at Shi Baishui's face, coupled with her own appearance, wanted to make her debut, who knew that she would cause trouble so much.

When Tian An'an learned that he was abandoned by the company, he collapsed and cried.

Even the boys who had been good to her before all stayed away from her after hearing that she was such a person.

How much I liked it before, how much I hate it now.

"Woo-hoo, why doesn't everyone help me? Wasn't this the case before? Why?

"It must be Su Zhi, it must be her who hurt her, all because of Su Zhi!"

She was angry, and the light sleep for several days made her unable to withstand such a blow at all, and she fainted directly.

The second time they hammered Tian An'an's Weibo, they did not reply again, the company had already given up on her, did not want to spend more money for her, and did not want her to ruin the reputation of other artists in the company alone.

I originally wanted to hide her, but for Shi Baishui's sake, the official website announced that he had terminated his contract with her.

This news quickly went on the hot search.

#Tian An'an and the company terminated the contract#

"Wow, it is estimated that the company can't stand Tian An'an's continuous accidents, so it will terminate the contract with her."

"If my company produces such an artist, I will do the same, there is no need to ruin the reputation of other artists because she alone does!"

"That's right, such a star is not worthy of being an idol, it will only bring us bad, Tian An'an or get out of the entertainment industry, it's annoying to see you."

"It's good that the company terminated the contract, such an artist really can't stay, who knows what other things she did behind her back."

"Tian An'an is only eighteen years old, why is she so bad, why didn't I see it before, I still praised her good in front of others, and now it's as disgusting as eating a fly when I think about it."

"Let's scold a few words, I can't praise it."

......

The students in the school who follow the entertainment industry gossip news every day know about it, and they were surprised by Tian An'an's behavior when they began to hear about it.

Who in the whole school does not know the goddess Tian An'an, gentle, beautiful and understanding, always looks like a little sun, and anyone who sees it will like it.

After this happened, how much people liked her before, how much they disliked her now.

"I really didn't see that Tian An'an was this kind of person, smiling like a little fairy on the surface, and stabbing people in the back."

"What is this, she has been hammered by people, not also sent Weibo to deny what she has done, learn the face of others, you can also achieve great things."

"Hasn't she always been on a good path? Why do this kind of thing, push yourself to a corner, it's really desperate. "

......

The story of Tian An'an spread in the school, and she was discussed these days.

"Jeopardy, I didn't expect it to be Tian An'an, she really has the face to do this kind of thing." Lin Mo was very angry, "She dared to spread rumors that you and my love bean have a leg, causing you to be scolded."

"I didn't expect it to be her either."

When Su Zhi first got the information, he was also surprised, as an upgraded heroine in the entertainment industry, is her character so low?

She is not such a person in the original plot, or it may be that what she wants to do is scrambled to do by cannon fodder male partners.

The male partner had an accident, and it had nothing to do with her, she only needed to cry a few words in the later stage, regretting that she looked at the wrong person, and was the pure and immaculate little fairy.

Now in this situation, the heroine's road in the entertainment industry is almost broken.

Unless someone else will help her, it's out of play.

The heroine's upgrade path is broken, so will the fate of the second brother be completely lifted from danger.

It turned out that it was not completely lifted, because after the second brother returned, he took a day off and continued to work.

Su Zhi asked his itinerary, "What job did you take on again?"

Su Junbai said, "It's not a job, it's to help a friend." Su

Junbai has one or two artists in the company who have a decent relationship, and they usually have dinner together.

I was going to rest today, but I received a call for help from a friend, asking him to help him be an assistant guest and accompany him to complete the performance task.

"Assist? What is this show? "Su Zhi rarely touches these.

Su Junbai opened his mobile phone and found it out to show her, ""The Strongest Drama Essence" is that artists are on stage, some artists want to prove their acting skills, and some artists will only go on stage without filming. Anyway, as long as you prove your acting skills on the stage, you can come out.

His artist friend also wants to transform, and has filmed several dramas before, and was complained by netizens that his acting skills are rotten, and he is the male star who can't act.

These words broke his heart, so when the agent took over the variety show for him, he agreed.

The original partner was not Su Junbai, it was another person, that person couldn't go if something happened, and he couldn't find Su Junbai.

The second brother said so much, Su Zhi also understood, "So you are going today, is it a costume drama?" When do they start performing?

"Tomorrow morning, I'll go over and rehearse with him today, yes, it's a costume drama, I rarely do this type of drama." Su Junbai tempted, "Do you want to go to the scene to see the branch?" Tomorrow

happens to be the weekend, he is on the stage, and his sister can see his superb acting skills below, and she will definitely be amazed by him.

Su Zhi asked, "Do you have any scenes in your costume dramas?" Want to play with a sword?

"There really is." Su Junbai has read the script, which is a drama in which the brothers turn against each other and want to fight.

He had learned to play swords before, and it was not an easy task to maintain a handsome posture.

"Of course I go." Su Zhi said, "I'll be with you tomorrow." There

was this plot in the original plot, and a big accident occurred in a certain issue of "The Strongest Drama", several guests performed a costume drama, and the sword accidentally took off, and the sword fell under the stage, stabbing the audience.

And that sword was taken by the prop master by mistake and turned into a real sword, and the sword wound was in the waist and abdomen of the audience, and if it was deeper, it would be stabbed to death.

The second brother did not have this scene in the original plot, and now that there is, she is not sure if this unlucky person will become him.

Su Junbai was happy, "Then it's decided, I'll arrange a front row position for you tomorrow."

"Yes." Su Zhi nodded and talked about the heroine, "Tian An'an didn't call you again, right?"

"She broke the news about you and Lu Yu, and the face called me." Su Junbai was angry when he mentioned this matter, "If she really calls me, I will definitely scold her."

He said, "I have a little bit of a hatred for female celebrities now, people in front of one thing, one set behind them, not sincere at all." The

saddest thing is his vision, which turned out to be so bad before, he must look at people in the future.

"...... Not all female celebrities are like this, and there are good people. Su Zhi enlightened him, "Miao painting is not very good." In

case the heroine ruins the second brother's liking for all girls, it will be really fatal, and he will not be allowed to play bachelors in the future.

"She's okay, but no one else." Su Junbai also doesn't want to have too much interaction with other actresses, the circle is too complicated, and a little thing will be misunderstood, which is very uninteresting.

"So there are still good girls, so when you are lucky in the future, you will definitely meet them." Su Zhi continued to explain, "Understand?

"Well, I'm not really looking forward to it anyway." Su Jun lay down with a salted fish, "As long as my sister is good to me."

Su Zhi, "..." The

solution was ineffective, and he could only be persuaded slowly.

Shi Baishui did not come back for two days, Tian An'an lay on the ground for a day, her spirit was already weak, her body could not stand it, and she fell ill all of a sudden.

There was no one around her, she got up from the ground with difficulty, looked for medicine in the room, she did not dare to go out, did not dare to go to the hospital.

What if some extreme netizens see her doing something to hurt her?

After taking the medicine, her trembling hand opened the mobile phone Weibo, and her eyes were stung by a hot search in Minghuang, and the company abandoned her.

Her current reputation, which company will dare to accept her in the future, she called and got a cold reply.

"Miss Tian, you have nothing to do with our company, and all the behaviors you do have nothing to do with our company, please take care of yourself in the future."

"Toot toot..."
"Ah-
"

Tian An'an collapsed again and was abandoned by the company, she still had to repay the endorsement fee of country M, hundreds of millions of liquidated damages, where did she go to get money.

Her already weak body suffered blows one after another, and she couldn't bear it again and fainted.

The news that Tian An'an was sent to the hospital came out the next day, and I heard that he was very sick, the person was very thin, and his haggard face was no longer the gentle and beautiful little fairy before.

Many netizens on the Internet feel that she deserves it, and who let her do bad things, being slapped in the face in public is also self-inflicted.

On the way to "The Strongest Drama Essence", Su Zhi also saw the Weibo posted by netizens, and the heroine was sent to the hospital, and it is estimated that the illness is not light.

After her second brother found out, he said, "She also deserves this, who let her bully you."
As soon as
these words came out, Su Zhi was relieved, the second brother now has no thoughts about the heroine, which is too good.

She turned off her mobile phone, it doesn't matter how the heroine is with her, as long as she doesn't have her second brother.

Arriving at the recording place of "The Strongest Drama Essence", Su Junbai took Su Zhi to meet his friends first, and the other party had been there for a long time and was waiting for them to pass.

"Brother Bai, you're here."

"Well, to introduce you, this is my sister Su Zhi." Su Junbai introduced Su Zhi again, "Zhizhi, he is Qiao Shang, my friend." "Hello

."

"Hello."

Su Zhi greeted him, and his first impression of Qiao Shang was okay.

He is about the same age as his second brother, and his appearance looks very sunny and he laughs heartily.

There is a description of Qiao Shang in the original plot, he is the only one who stretched out his hand to Su Junbai during his difficult period, and did not give up on him in the later period.

So such a person can make deep friends, and the second brother finally made the right friend.

Su Zhi was also happy for him, "How many of you have appeared, do you want to rehearse now?"

"The third place, it will definitely have to be rehearsed, our run-in period is too short, I am afraid that the cooperation will not be good." Su Junbai said, "Zhizhi is with us, or go to the audience and wait."

"Come with you, I'll see how you rehearse." Su Zhi's task has not been completed yet, and he definitely can't leave.

Each group of guests has a separate rehearsal room, which is nicely decorated and has a large space location.

Su Zhi was watching their rehearsal next to them, and there was a performance teacher teaching them, and the effect of their rehearsal was not bad.

Although the second brother and Qiao Shang have a short running-in period, the two can cooperate well.

Near the performance, something went wrong again.

"There is also a group performance who is stuck in the road and can't catch up, where can I go to find someone?"

The playing rule of the variety show is that all guests choose their own scripts, and if they need to play together, they will find their own partners and rehearse their own scripts.

The script that Qiao Shang drew is a costume scene, which is a big drama, in addition to him and Su Junbai, it also needs to be performed in groups.

He found two, several people have already cooperated with the rehearsal, and now there is another one that can't come, where is he going to find someone to cooperate.

"Why don't he say it in advance if he can't come, so that we can have a mental preparation." Su Junbai has already changed his clothes for the performance and is waiting to go on stage.

"He called me in advance, I didn't look at my phone." Qiao Shang made a bitter face, "I don't know if he will come." "

"...... Forget it, hurry up and find someone. Su Junbai flipped through the phone book and found that there were few friends who could rush over to save the scene.

He flipped his fingers and saw his sister's name, wasn't his sister a ready-made candidate?

Changing into men's clothing must be the same as real men.

"Sister, will you do me a favor? Playing a man? "