15

After Su Zhi took the second brother away, he pulled the suitcase into the villa.

The hall had been cleaned by them, and she piled her luggage aside and looked at the house casually.

Chinese style, the crystal chandelier above the head is very beautiful, the furniture is all luxury brands, she often sees this brand in TV commercials, subway station signs, and some public places.

Good reputation is good, but also expensive, a set of sofas the cheapest is also tens of thousands, expensive millions of tens of millions, only rich people buy.

It is very good for ordinary people to work hard to earn money to support themselves, and buying this luxury item can only be dreamed.

Dreaming naturally includes her, and she is only happy when dreaming these days.

Tian An'an spoke up, "Su Zhi, you came quite early, how did you come over?" It's all going well on the road, right?

She saw Su Zhi standing still, thinking that he was facing an unfamiliar environment and felt cramped, but it was also normal, and people who were not used to the camera would be like this.

"The ride went smoothly." Su Zhi replied simply.

She doesn't want to communicate with the female protagonist, nor does she want to mix the plot between her and the male protagonist, how should she upgrade in the entertainment industry, just how to upgrade, don't come to Huo Huo her second brother.

Huo Huo's second brother is equal to Huo Huo's whole family, that is, her enemy.

Tian An'an continued to ask, "Then you are lucky, what kind of car did you take?" How did you find it? Can you pass on the experience, in case we can use it later?

She was not very interested in their way of traveling, but she didn't have anything to say, and erected a gentle and cheerful image of a young lady in front of the public.

"Can you fix your car?" Su Zhi looked at her and asked, seeing that she was stunned, and continued, "It's easy to repair the car."

Tian An'an didn't understand what it meant, and wanted to ask again, Su Zhi said first, "What other places have not been cleaned?"

She didn't have the patience to chat with Tian An'an, so it was better to sit down and rest when she had this time.

Tian An'an thought for a while and said, "The kitchen glass has not been cleaned, and there are several rooms on the second floor that have not been cleaned, with Yi Jing and them, it should be cleaned soon, you just arrived, just sit down and rest, it's okay."
After
that, he also went to the coffee table and poured her a cup of cold jasmine tea, making her look like a gentle sister.

"Drink some water, I just chilled jasmine tea, I've been busy, I haven't had time to drink it yet."

The subtext is that I have been working for so long that I haven't even drunk water, so I will take care of you first.

Su Zhi, "..." Please

, they have only met for the first time, can you not be so familiar, and she does not want to be familiar with her.

"I'm not thirsty, you clean hard, you drink."

After that, she didn't stop and turned around and went to Lu Yu's side.

Tian An'an's fans swiped the screen in the live broadcast room all praising her, including Su Zhi's new fans, and some netizens who watched the live broadcast blindly stumbled CP.

An An little baby: "An An is also too good!" Gentle and understanding little baby, I love you so much. Study

well and seriously pursue An An: "Agree and agree, my family An An is really kind, obviously he cleans so hard, and he thinks about others, but Su Zhi's attitude is a little cold, and he doesn't receive water in front of her." Lovely

An: "An An is really a hardworking little bee, he has been working since he arrived at the villa, don't get tired of himself, hug An An baby." "

......

From today on, my object is Su Zhi: "The branch is so handsome!" Looking at his face, I became crazy again. The

branch cutie is mine: "hhhhh, upstairs, who isn't?" I will now prolong my life by the face of the branches. "

......

I hope that the CP I knocked is true: "I don't know why, Tian An'an handed Su Zhi a water cup for him to drink, Su Zhi said that she worked hard to let her drink, this scene is so feeling, the two of them stand together too CP sense, gentle sister and handsome brother, this combination is perfect."

Today is also a day of candy: "I think Tian An'an and everyone has a sense of CP, and the person with the most CP is Lu Yu, a cold and handsome, a gentle and beautiful."

Every day in the eyes of the stars: "hhhhh, am it only me who knock small white flowers and gentle flowers?" "

......

These netizens who stumbled CP are blind, random combinations, fans of various idols have come down and take away idols.

These Su Zhi didn't know, she went into the kitchen, saw Lu Yu, and asked him, "Is there still a rag?"

"Hmm." Lu Yu glanced sideways at her, reached out and handed her a clean rag on the shelf next to her.

"Thank you." Su Zhi took it and looked at the glass he had wiped and there were still residues on it.

"You wipe the glass like this is not clean, there will be spots after the water stains are dry, so let's divide the work, you wipe the first time, I will clean up the aftermath, how about?"

She can do this kind of thing alone, but in the recording of the show, she doesn't want to be in the limelight and just do her part.

Lu Yu didn't do much housework, and looked at the glass he had wiped into deep thought.

After a while, he nodded, "Yes."

At present, it seems that Su Junbai's younger brother is much more pleasing than him.

The two of them stood together and worked hard to delight the fans.

It's okay, I'm waiting for you: "Aaaaaa I'm going crazy! Two handsome guys look good enough to kill me! It's too pleasing to stand together! Listen

to the voice and know that it is you: "Indeed, there are so many handsome guys in this issue, we are too happy!" Gentleness

is only given to the sweetheart: "Hahaha it's so cool to see handsome guys and beauties!" "

......

They were cooperating to wipe the glass here, and Tian An'an couldn't plug it in if he wanted to come over to help, so he had to go upstairs to take a look.

Shi Baishui, Lu Yudian, Yi Jinghe, flammable, the four of them divided the work to clean the room.

Shi Baishui saw her coming, "An An is here, is the cleaning down finished?"

Tian An An nodded, "The hall has been cleaned up, Lu Yu and Su Zhi are cleaning the glass in the kitchen, I'll help you." Shi

Baishui's voice was low and gentle, "No need, you have cleaned hard, go to rest, here we will come."
Yi Jinghe,
who came out of the next room to clean up the garbage, heard their conversation and also echoed, "Yes, An An, you go to rest first, and we still have to rely on your help for dinner." He

had some affection for Tian An'an, not only because her appearance and personality were the types he liked, but also for another reason.

Su Junbai also likes this type of girl, so he also likes it.

"Okay thenGood work you guys. Tian An'an showed a quiet smile, "I'll go and help you prepare tea, so that you can drink it after cleaning."

Shi Baishui was always gentle with her, "Thank you An'an."

Yi Jinghe also said, "Thank you An An."
Netizens in the
live broadcast room also had a lot of good impressions of Tian An'an's move.

Tsingtao Beer: "An An is really a little angel!" Gentle and considerate, take away and take away. Dacheng

Xiaoai: "No, An An is my family's, don't rob it!" "

......

After harvesting their good feelings, Tian An'an went downstairs to prepare tea.

Hearing someone knocking on the door, I got up and went to open it, and outside the door was Su Junbai, who came back from throwing garbage.

Tian An'an let go and said to him with a smile, "You're back, it's hot outside, come in and sit." It

would be one or two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was shining overhead, and I was sweating a lot when I went out for a stroll.

"It's very hot." Of course, Su Junbai was hot, and the air conditioner was turned on in the villa, and he felt like he had entered heaven.

"You worked hard, drink some water and rest for a while." Tian An'an brought him a cup of cold jasmine tea.

Su Junbai was indeed thirsty, and reached out to take it, "Thank you."

"This one is delicious, so refreshing."

The cold flower tea enters the stomach, the whole person is refreshed, you should stay in the air-conditioned room in the summer, eat iced watermelon, and chase the drama.

Tian An'an pointed to the teapot next to him, "If you like it, drink more, there are many more." I brought some jasmine tea bags, I can divide some of them if you like.

"Then thank you."

Su Junbai is also not polite, he likes to drink jasmine tea, this taste is good, and poured another cup of iced tea to drink the stomach, the whole person finally eased up.

I have a little more good impression of Tian An'an in front of her, and most girls should be like her.

Before he saw Su Zhi, he also thought that his sister was still a soft and cute little girl when he was a child, but the result was not only not, but in some way he was more man.

Thinking of his sister, he found that Su Zhi was not in the hall.

"Did you see Su Zhi?"

Tian An'an's voice was gentle, "He and Lu Yu are cleaning glass in the kitchen together."

Su Junbai immediately exploded, "What? She wiped the glass with Lu Yu!!! Lu

Yu, this bastard, actually let his sister work, he couldn't spare him!

He pushed the door into the kitchen with great momentum, and sure enough saw his sister and Lu Yu standing together.

"Lu Yu! Your uncle's..."
The sound of
pushing the door alarmed the two people in the room, and Su Zhi and Lu Yu both looked over.

Su Junbai, who was angry like a dolphin, came in to greet the other uncle, and Tian An'an who came in a hurry behind him.

Su Zhi,"! "

Second brother, you will be hacked if you talk like this! And she didn't stare at him for a few minutes, how did she mix with the heroine!

But now we must first solve the matter of the second brother greeting other people's uncles.

She quickly answered, "Lu Yu, in fact, my brother is greeting your uncle, is he okay?"

Lu Yu, "..." Lu

Yu, "Oh, I don't have a grandpa. Su

Zhi, "..." Su

Zhi, "In fact, uncle is just a title, you can also call grandpa, is your grandfather in good health?"

Lu Yu, "... Not bad. Su

Zhi, "... That's good.

Su Junbai listened to the two of them discussing the matter of the uncle and not the uncle, and couldn't interject, so he went up directly to squeeze Lu Yu and stood between them.

"Zhizhi, I told you, Lu Yu is a sports student, the best at the physical work of cleaning glass, you help him is to look down on him, look down on him is not a man, go, let's not hinder him from working."

Lu Yu, "..." Su

Zhi, "..."
Su Junbai took
Su Zhi's arm and took her out, "Tian An'an makes iced flower tea very delicious, I drank two cups and the whole person is refreshed, I'll take you to taste it."

Su Zhi, "..."

No! She refused!

The second brother actually drank two cups of flower tea from the heroine when she was away!

Look at this situation and want to drink a third cup, don't even think about it!

When I arrived at the hall, I ran into Shi Baishui and the four people who went downstairs.

He asked, "What happened?" Listen to the big movement over here.

"It's okay, my brother has a lot of strength." Su Zhi said, "You all finished cleaning, and it just so happened that my brother had nowhere to make it angry, so I gave him all the garbage to throw away."

She said, "Brother, strong men never need help, you should... OK?

Su Junbai smiled more ugly than crying, "... Of course I can. After

going out for another walk, the iced tea was drunk in vain.

What is it to lift a stone and shoot himself in the foot, he is, why should he be a strong man!

Ah, he doesn't want to be!