71

Su Zhi and Lu Yu were asking the guests about their work when they served the plates, and they did not notice that Su Junbai came down, nor did they see his murderous gaze.

It wasn't until a hand in the middle that they looked back.

"Brother, you're done laughing."

Su Junbai, "..."

Sister, he's a competition! He also won a prize!

"I am the competition of the Eight Classics, this is the reward for my first place, all for you."

He squeezed away Lu Yu and stood beside Su Zhi, his tone extremely proud.

Su Zhi was a little dumbfounded, "You won the first place?" You really can.
Although
the second brother did not have much strength, he laughed for a long time, and he really won a first place, he really can do it!

"yes, I'm sure." Su Junbai patted his chest and glanced at Lu Yu obliquely, "Anyway, someone is much stronger, and someone doesn't dare to participate." The

first time he received praise from his sister, he felt that the whole world was better.

Su Zhi, "... Pretty good.

She probably knew which person the second brother was referring to? Who else could there be besides Lu Yu?

Lu Yu, "..."

He has been shot several times while lying down, and Su Junbai has been on fire recently, hasn't he?

Lu Yu, "Someone only makes some bells and whistles, after all, he can't even carry his suitcase."
After
he finished speaking, he looked at Su Zhi, "I'll go and serve the dishes first." Su

Zhi, "... Good.

She felt the strong aura on her second brother's body, which was about to explode.

Su Junbai is indeed going to explode, and Lu Yu is really one of the first people he hates in the world.

When I find a time, I must tell my sister well, and I must stay away from Lu Yu, he is really not a good person!

Su Zhi interrupted his thoughts in a loud voice, "Brother, you want to rest for a while, or work."

After all, laughing wildly is not only a very tiring thing, but also uncomfortable in the throat.

"Work." Su Junbai took the dinner plate in her hand, "Zhizhi, you rest first, I'll serve the plate." How

can this kind of hard work be done by my sister? He has to get it, my sister just has fun!

"Let's go together."

Su Zhike has never seen the second brother work, although it is simple to serve the plate, but you also have to be careful, in case you knock it over, you have to lose money, and the salary for one day is not enough to compensate.

When the two entered, Lu Yu just came out of the kitchen with a plate and glanced at each other, and no one could look at anyone.

Barrage.

"Haha, the two top guys are about to fight for the work of serving plates."

"Help! Is the end plate so rolled in now?

"These two are really home, look at each other's disgusted eyes."

"I'm kind of looking forward to the picture of them getting along harmoniously, I wonder what will happen?"

"Upstairs, how dare you think? It's impossible for a lifetime, right? "

......

The other guests came down from upstairs and found that the work of serving dishes that they wanted to fight for before had been done by Su Zhi and the three.

Miao Painting regretted it immensely, "I already knew that I would not participate in the competition, I should have served the plates."

Her laughter doesn't last and shouldn't be funny.

Miao Wenjun spoke up and said, "It's okay, let's find another job."

She took out the worksheet given by the program group, looked at it one by one, and found that there were few things to do, high-wage work was not easy to do, and low-wage work was just like that.

"Or we'll hand out flyers."

There are a hundred leaflets a day, but there is a workload requirement, and a thousand pieces must be distributed.

Miao painted bitterly, "Distributing leaflets is not easy to do, there are too many amounts." If

they don't get their work done, they don't have money, which is equivalent to them doing it for nothing.

Sure enough, it is still the job fragrance that I am looking for, even if I do not complete the task, I can have a good treatment, at least I will not give money.

Tian An'an was discussing with Shi Baishui where to find a job and heard their conversation.

"Try selling fruit, arranging flowers, or cashiering."

It doesn't take much effort, and it doesn't take long, and the salary is normal.

"Flower arrangements can be considered." Miao painting will arrange flowers, "Wait a minute, there is a mark behind this, damage to a petal, the original price compensation." The

current flower is so expensive, the original price to compensate them for a day's salary is not enough to compensate?!

The work arranged by the program group was really not so easy to complete, and it was pitted and buttoned.

"Looking for something else?"

Tian An'an ignored them and discussed with Shi Baishui, "Uncle, or we will make a barbecue, this salary is okay."
When she was
not recording, she was studying barbecue in her spare time, and she specially found a master to teach, and she had already learned.

She still remembers the expression of disgust on her face when she learned to grill for Su Zhi during the first recording.

With such a simple matter as grilling, she will definitely not lose to Su Zhi.

"I don't know much about grilling, so we go our separate ways." Shi Baishui pointed his finger at the repair of the car, "The salary of repairing the car is also high, I just know a little, I will repair the car."

Tian An'an wanted to make a barbecue with him, after all, the footage of the two was better than her own separate shots.

"Uncle, it's too hard to repair the car, can you?"

"Don't worry, I'll get the job done." Shi Baishui told her, "Don't be too tired, after work, we will meet here."

Tian An'an had to nod, "Well, that little uncle pay attention to safety."

She asked An Lanjie and An Yueyue again, "What are Teacher An and Yueyue going to do?" Can I help you?

An Lanjun was also holding the list and looking, "I will order photography techniques, you can try the work of photographers, and Yueyue can follow me." An

Yueyue stood by and watched, she actually wanted to do something, and she didn't want to be with An Lan.

Tian An'an smiled, "Yes, but will Yueyue take pictures?" Following Teacher An's words, it seems that there is no salary.

An Yueyue can follow her, she can teach her to make barbecue, and by the way, show netizens her barbecue technique.

An Lanjun looked up, and then smiled, "Is that so?" It's okay, Yueyue is still young, I can earn money to support her.

An Yueyue did not refute, cooperated with pulling the corners of her lips, and then lowered her head slightly.

"Teacher An is so good to Yueyue, you are such a good father." Tian An'an smiled and praised, "However, now that Teacher An can let go of this situation, I take Yueyue to work, I can take care of her." An

Yueyue is dull and is the object of confiding.

An Yueyue raised her head because of her words, and there was a little expectation in her eyes, as long as she was not with her father, no matter what work she did, she wanted to give it a try.

Shi Baishui also spoke up, "Brother Lan, An An is right, Yueyue is not a child anymore, let her work with An An, and she can share it with you."

The two said this, An Lan was not easy to refuse, he asked An Yueyue with a sideways smile.

"Yueyue, do you want to work with An An?"

An Yueyue met his gaze, and her fingers couldn't help but grasp the hem of his clothes.

She wanted to go.

But she can't make barbecue and certainly won't be able to go.

"I..."

"Yueyue, don't hesitate, come to work with me, it's quite simple to make barbecue, I can teach you." Tian An'an came over and took her arm, and his voice was gentle, "You are so smart, you can definitely learn it quickly."

An

Yueyue had never been so close to others, and she was a little uncomfortable, but she would not refuse others, so she had to stiffen her body.

For Tian An'an's friendly invitation, she wanted to agree, but would her father let her go?

"I... I want to go..."