11

Because the program group made trouble, Su Junbai's positive first place became the penultimate first, and although other groups were also cast rotten eggs, they were not as much as Su Junbai.

So the final result of the integration was Lu Yu's first place, and his votes were offset by rotten eggs, leaving more than five million.

This result, of course, Lu Yu's fans are the most excited.

LY cub: "Hahaha I like this reversal so much, my husband is the first place, can I have a luxurious meal." Ah

Huashan on the sword: "Yu cub Yu cub, Ma Ma loves you, rush." I

love to drink: "Ah, ah, cool, killed Su Junbai, sure enough, my husband is more likeable." "

......

The second place is Shi Baishui, the third place is Miao Painting, the fourth place is Yi Jinghe, and the last place is Su Junbai.

Others were quite satisfied with this result, Su Junbai was black all the time, finished, born before he died, he thought he could fly with his sister, but he crashed.

The director announced the preferential treatment of the first place, "The reward for the first place is luxury travel plus a luxurious meal, congratulations to Lu Yu."

A staff member stepped forward and gave Lu Yu a red card, and he took it and said thank you, and the others looked at it with envious eyes.

Tian An'an, who was standing beside him, smiled quietly, "Lu Yu, congratulations, you are really powerful."

Lu Yu put the card in his pocket and whispered back to her, "Thank you, it's my fan."

Tian An'an clasped her hands in front of her, standing in a very ladylike posture, she slightly turned her head to look at him, "I think you are also very good, not only singing well, acting is also good, no wonder so many people like you, when can I be like you."

Lu Yu, "Well, pass the prize."

He didn't know her, how could she look familiar.

Lu Yu's expression was faint, and there was no desire to talk.

Tian An'an noticed that she was a little sad, was she wrong where she said? Why don't you want to talk to her? Is it hated by him?

She whispered, "I'm sorry. "

Lu Yu," "? What

the hell? Why the sudden apology?

Is the girl's thinking dimension jumping so actively?

Netizens watching the live broadcast.

The melon-eating masses: "I didn't look at it for three seconds, what is the situation?" Did Lu Yu bully newcomers? Yu

cub is the first cute in the world: "Of course not, how can my family Yu cub bully others, just chat normally, who knows that she will suddenly apologize." An An little fairy: "Although, Lu Yu's attitude is too cold, we An An

is too good a character to be snubbed." "

......

This episode did not stir up too much splash, firstly, Lu Yu did not have too many black fans, and secondly, the camera did not stop here for too long.

The first place in Su Junbai's hand flew, and it fell on the head of the most hated person, which is of course not happy.

He spoke, "What kind of luxury travel and feast?

The director did not explain, "How luxurious it is, you can experience it when you get the first place, so everyone has to roll up."

Su Junbai wanted to roll his eyes, "Is it useful to roll it up?" It's not yet your anti-routine, the show has been recorded for so many episodes, when can you be an individual? Oh, as if never done, every time more than a dog. Su

Zhi, "! God

, can you not speak so directly, it is easy to be hacked.

She added, "What my brother means is that the rules of your program group are novel and unexpected, and even if it is useless to roll up, he will work hard next."

"That's it."

Su Junbai, "? "It's not.

Didn't he mean that? He was complaining about the program group, he didn't praise them!

The current sister has not been severely beaten by the program group, so she thinks so.

She can experience it when she actually records the show, and then she must want to scold the program team more than he does not behave.

Director, "Ahahaha, Xiaobai originally thought so, that's good, look forward to your future performance, and strive to regain the first place."
Netizens
watching the live broadcast also laughed.

Girls just want to be willful: "Hahaha, is my brother's translator trying to laugh me to death?" Xiaobai: I didn't think like that, that's what I meant! Brother: No, you're not. "

My younger brother can talk well, and his emotional intelligence is much higher than his brother."

Xiaobai and my brother and I are a family: "Hahaha, my brother is so cute." "

......

Among them, there are also black powder spitting.

"Speechless, is Su Junbai going to help his brother set up a persona? One sings red face and the other sings white face.

"Indeed, seeing that his brother is not very old, it is estimated that he is still in school, so he is ready to enter the circle to make money?"

......

A few black fans jumped up and down and were stunned by fans on the head.

Then the director announced how the other guests traveled.

Second place - BMW.

Third place - car.

Fourth place - bus.

Fifth place - no car.

The staff stepped forward and gave them the corresponding card in its entirety.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai don't have a car, so they don't have cards.

Yi Jinghe, who was standing not far from Su Junbai, wanted to find an opportunity to talk to Su Junbai from the beginning of entering the lounge, but there was no good opportunity.

"Brother Bai, don't be sad, the recording has just begun, I believe that with your ability, you will definitely get the first place again."

This is a beautiful statement, and the compliment is not very excessive.

Su Junbai looked at his former teammates, his face was still that face, the beautiful face of a milky white boy, he liked to smile, and he looked very simple.

The way he spoke was the same as before, but since I met him in the hotel and came out of the room with a pearlescent rich woman in an intimate gesture, and looked at him again, I felt strange in my heart.

Although he later explained to him that the man was his aunt.

"Well, you have to work hard too."

After all, it's sweating together that everyone is nobodyThe draft teammates of the night that he knew, the other teammates did not like his personality very much, only Yi Jing and took care of him.

Yi Jinghe nodded and said with a smile, "I will, I will definitely be on par with Brother Bai."

Su Junbai, "Then you come on."

He had no desire to talk, Yi Jinghe still wanted to say something, and Tian An's comforting words just sounded.

"Yes, the show has just begun, although you are now the last place, but the promotion space is the largest in all our groups, don't be sad because of the rotten egg thrown, I am waiting for you to catch up with us, come on."

She smiled slightly and made a playful cheering gesture at them.

As the heroine of the entertainment industry, Tian An'an has a bit of posture, and is as gentle and petty as a Xie Yuhua, which can win the favor of others the most.

Su Junbai's impression of her is not bad, plus she spoke out in time, and she was in a good mood ready to talk.

Su Zhi, who had been silently observing everyone, saw Tian An'an coming over, and immediately sounded the alarm!

In front of the camera, of course, she can't directly pull her second brother and leave, she can only follow the pace of the second brother, and then accidentally step on his - foot.

"Whaa

Where is it uncomfortable?

"You..."

"You say? You don't say how do I know!

"Step..."

"You say it quickly? How not to speak?

"Feet..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Su Junbai, "..." closed himself.

Sister, can you let me finish talking, you stepped on my feet!

Oh!!!