45

Most of the tasks drawn by today's guests are challenging, something they have not done before.

Today's live broadcast ended, and the entries with extreme variety shows have a high degree of discussion heat.

#极限. Challenge yourself task# #极限, Su Junbai and Lu Yu are tanned# #极限, Shi Bai washes his feet# #极限, Miao painting waiter#

#极限, Suzhi Delicacy# #极限, Bai Lu Sends Flyers to Cry# #极限, Jiang Shilou Car Repair # #极限, Tian An'an BBQ # #极限, Yi Jing and Wearing Skirts #

The most popular among all the guests were naturally Su Junbai and Lu Yu, not to mention that their names still appeared together.

But all fans and netizens in the mixed rice circle know that they have a discordant relationship, and as long as their names appear in the previous hot searches, they are all rumors of their discord.

Not as harmonious as today's hot entries, some fans and netizens who did not chase the extreme variety show live broadcast are curious to point in.

After reading it, I realized that it turned out to be such a tan.

"Su Junbai moved bricks, why is this posture so funny, no, I'm going to laugh!"

"The sun is so big, it's normal to move bricks and be tanned, don't be sad about little white flowers."

"Yes, Lu Yu is worse than you, and his whole body is tanned."

"Yu cub, you should exchange tasks with Su Junbai and tan him!"

"Don't be sad husband, you are tanned, I like it too!"

"The program team is really too pitted, but I like to watch it so much."

......

The two of them were already hot, and now the name is still together, the popularity is even higher, and at night, they directly rushed to the first place in the hot search, followed by an explosion.

Shi Baishui's hot entry has also been on the hot search, and the degree of discussion is not low.

Followed by Su Zhi's hot entry, it was also on the hot search, because her serious evaluation of food attracted many netizens.

Netizens liked her and naturally wanted to follow her, but they didn't find her Weibo, so netizens could only fan Su Junbai's Weibo first.

Every day under his Weibo, he handed over Su Zhi's Weibo, otherwise he would annoy him every day.

"I like the branches, I like her attitude, I like her face (dog head)."

"Why doesn't Xiaobaihua fan sister, I want Sister Zhizhi's Weibo, who knows?"

"I also want to know, the whole network is begging."

......

Su Zhi, they don't know the grandeur of Weibo, Lian Fang knows.

His daily task is to keep an eye on the news on the Internet, and if there is a bad remark, he must quickly guide it.

Today's Weibo explosion is very hot, and Lian Fang did not expect that even this situation could be on the hot search.

It seems that Xiaobai with a variety show on the branch is the right choice, because he is much more serious than the previous task, and his mouth is not so owed, which has attracted many netizens' popularity.

There are many brand endorsements who come to work with him, and companies that want to sign Su Zhi call him.

was bluntly rejected by him, he didn't grab it himself, how to let others sign Su Zhi's sister.

What made him even more unexpected was that the famous director Li Hongda came to the door and handed Xiaobai the opportunity to audition for a new play.

Li Hongda is a famous director, every movie he shoots is a big hit, and there are many stars in the circle who want to show their faces in his plays.

I didn't expect that he would take the initiative to find it and give Xiaobai the opportunity to audition.

The role played is the young male protagonist, although the young male protagonist was a brick mover in the early stage, but he is the boy male number one.

I don't know if the director watched the video of Xiaobai moving bricks before coming to the door.

Lian Fang was right, Li Hongda really saw the video of Su Junbai moving bricks by chance, and was attracted by his tenacity.

The young male protagonist in his play does not admit his life because of poverty, and he struggles hard, which is Su Junbai's mental state.

Before he found Su Junbai, he also read his previous hot search, so poor that he picked up garbage and sold it for money, worked hard to earn money for his sister, and walked game bugs.

These are all against his young male protagonist, who is poor to the extreme and does not admit defeat, and he is very optimistic about this spirit.

So he found Lian Fang and showed his intentions.

Of course, Lian Fang wanted to say yes, but he knew Xiaobai's temper and didn't like others to dominate his affairs, so he said to give him a little time to discuss with Su Junbai.

At about eleven o'clock in the evening, Su Junbai turned off the live broadcast and received a call from Lian Fang in the hands of the staff.

"Brother Lian, what's wrong?"

Under normal circumstances, Lian Fang would not look for him if he was fine.

"Director Li Hongda asked you to audition for his new movie." Lian Fang told him the specific situation.

Then ask him, "That's a good thing, I think you can try it." Although

Su Junbai debuted in the draft, he is good at singing and dancing, and he doesn't know much about acting, but he doesn't know anything.

In the second year of his debut, he also acted in a costume drama, although he was complained that his acting skills were not good, and most netizens went to see his appearance, but in Lian Fang's opinion, there is still the possibility of salvation.

"You're still young, you can challenge yourself more."

Su Junbai understood it, he likes to sing and dance, and he is not averse to acting.

He has also heard of the name of director Li Hongda, but he is curious how the other party will take the initiative to find him.

Lian Fang did not hide the truth and told him the truth, and also accompanied a praise, "Moving bricks is indeed a potential job."

Su Junbai, "..." Even

if you move bricks for a day, why do you recruit a role in moving bricks, does he look a lot like a brick moving worker?

"You make me think."

Su Junbai not only knows his role as a director in Lian Fang, but also knows that his tanned live broadcast is also on the hot search.

He didn't have time to cover how he could want to be on the hot search and let the whole network watch his black face.

Su Junbai, whose handsome face was unevenly sunburned by the sun, got up the next day to increase the sun protection.

Also put the maskAnd put on the hat, not wanting people to appreciate the way he looks now.

However, when he gathered to do the task today, he saw that Lu Yu was darker than him, and the unhappiness in his heart disappeared instantly.

"Hahaha, Lu Yu, you can change your name to Lu Brown now."

Lu Yu, "..."

Lu Yu glanced at him, "Then you should change your name to Su Panda." He

had sunburned his face yesterday with a hat and mask, and the exposed part of his eyes was just darker than his surroundings.

If you look closely, it's really a bit like it.

Su Junbai, "..." I

couldn't laugh in an instant, ah, Lu Yu was really so annoying!

Su Zhi was used to the two of them scaring each other when they met, salted fish, as long as there was no impact, she didn't bother to care.

Today is the last day of the recording of the first extreme variety show, and the program team finally became people, not only did not arrange tasks, but also let them participate in the annual harvest festival in Bazhou.

The Bavarian Harvest Festival celebrates the year's harvest with a fire dance festival where everyone dressed in Bavarian costumes dances around the fire and prays for a better harvest next year.

There is also a whole street of food, open to the public and free to eat.

This kind of good thing is not everyone has the opportunity to catch up, and the guests finally thanked the program group.

The director continued, "There are also conditions for participating in the harvest festival, and everyone must learn the harvest dance before five o'clock, otherwise they are not eligible to participate." Dancing

is nothing for most stars, who are already preparing to study, curiously asking about the harvest festival of the program group.

Everyone is looking forward to the food in the street in the evening.

Only Su Zhi did not participate in the topic, she was thinking about things.

In the plot of the original book, the recording of the last day of the extreme variety show is the same as now, and it is also the program team that gives the guests the opportunity to participate in the harvest festival and asks for dancing to get a place.

Almost all the guests participated.

Everything was normal at the beginning of the recording, and halfway through the harvest festival, there was a fire.

The fire was so intense that a third of the entire food street was burned, killing two people and injuring many others, including her second brother.

In order to save the heroine trapped in the fire, he rescued people, but because he inhaled too much smoke, he damaged his throat and hindered his singing path.

And the heroine he rescued was unharmed, and during his hospitalization and recuperation, she would bring all kinds of delicacies to visit him every day, comfort him, encourage him, and after several times of care, her second brother completely fell.

In the second issue of the extreme variety show, his concern for the heroine is not lingering on the surface, he cares about her everywhere, thinks about her, competes for her and other male guests in the variety show all day, treats the task perfunctorily, and does not care whether to start spraying if the show is recorded.

The popularity of the heroine is getting higher and higher, but it's a pity that the second brother was almost scolded to death by netizens.

The dream does not specifically depict where the fire broke out, only that it burned down a third of the street.

Su Zhi frowned, she must stop this fire, not only for the second brother, but also for many people who were injured because of it.

Before that, she needed to find the flashpoint of the fire.

The program group showed them a dance video, the whole process was only three minutes, there were only five or six different movements, and the others were repetitive movements.

It's easy to say, and it's hard to say.

Dancing is simple for star actors, except for Su Zhi.

She has never been exposed to dance since she was a child, only skipping radio gymnastics, and her body is stiff and waving her limbs like a puppeteer.

She thinks that people who can dance are very good, and she can't learn them.

Her second brother is already dancing with the video, don't say, the action is quite standard, worthy of being the traffic idols of the draft debut.

After dancing two or three times, he can basically jump down completely, and when he dances, he is quite handsome, allowing people to discover the other side of his handsomeness.

It seems that the second brother has many other advantages in addition to that beautiful face, and it should be simple to find a girlfriend.

Other guests are also learning, some fast, some slow.

Lu Yu is also a star who debuted in the draft, singing and dancing first-class, and his dancing movements are very standard and handsome and eye-catching.

He and the second brother's movements were almost the same god step, the two did not look at each other, focused on jumping their own, because the jump was too good, the other guests also stopped and watched the two of them jump.

Watching the two top dancers compete on the spot, this picture is too impactful, both the guests and the staff are dumbfounded.

The staff secretly held up their mobile phones to record the picture of the two dancing, excited no, this is also too handsome.

No wonder everyone likes to go to live concerts, it's really infectious.

After a dance, both of them gasped slightly, and fine sweat broke out on their foreheads, looking more masculine.

Tian An'an took two bottles of mineral water and handed them both, and said with a smile, "Su Junbai, Lu Yu, you drink water."

She went on variety shows to increase exposure and establish a good relationship with all the guests, but this issue is about to end, and she is not satisfied with the results she has done.

On the contrary, Su Zhi always has a way to attract the attention of others, she also imagines Su Zhi studying and wants to be friends with her, but her attitude towards her is too cold, and she doesn't know where to offend her.

Fortunately, Su Junbai is not like this, although he speaks a little straight, his attitude towards her is quite friendly.

Lu Yu didn't answer because Lu Yu brought him water.

"Thank you." Su Junbai was thirsty, didn't think so much, took the water and prepared to drink.

Although Tian An'an is a little heavy, his personality is okay, and he is always gentle and gentle, very protective.

If only his sister could be a little weaker and rely on him, he very much wanted to be an older brother for her to ador.

I don't know if I can achieve it in this life.

Su Zhi was alert, "! Can

the heroine be a little conscious, why is she still here?

She was standing next to her, saw this picture, walked over a few steps, and was ready to take the water, but found that her second brother could not unscrew the bottle cap.

It seems that he can't drink water, which makes her worry in vain.

Su Junbai twisted hard several times, and his fingertips turned white, but he found that the bottle cap was as stable as an old dog, and there was no sign of loosening at all.

"???"

Is this cap stained with superglue?

Hey, I made an ugly appearance in front of my sister again, and I already knew that I wouldn't take it!

"I'm not thirsty."

Su Junbai gave himself face, and then threw the water bottle to play.

Su Zhi, "Oh.

No need to make excuses, she wouldn't laugh at him.

The other guests looked at it and also showed an expression of I understand I understand.

Lu Yu snorted.

Su Junbai, "..."

He really didn't have little strength, it was that the cap was too tight and wouldn't let him unscrew it!

The atmosphere was awkward for a while.

Tian An'an praised loudly, "If you are not thirsty, you will drink water later, you guys dance so well, and you learn so fast, can you guide us?" In

addition to Su Junbai, Lu Yu, Yi Jing and the three who are the stars of the draft debut, the others are actors and are not very good at dance, but they are not at all, but they are slow to learn.

If you get guidance from the top stream, the progress will definitely be fast.

"Of course, we are happy to help you."

This was said by Yi Jinghe, who just regretted that he did not catch up with Su Junbai and Lu Yu's pace, so that he did not rub the camera.

This kind of dancing picture, the program team will definitely take a close-up.

Tian An'an smiled gently, "Thank you."

She has not had the opportunity to learn dance since she was a child, and after being brought home by Shi Baishui, she slowly came into contact with it, and the dance was not very good.

Bai Lu is also looking forward to the moment when she is taught to dance by the two top streams, fortunately she came, otherwise she would have missed it.

Jiang Shilou is a musical genius, but he can't dance, very can't dance.

Shi Baishui is an actor by training, learned dance when he was very young, and has not danced for more than ten years, which is very rusty.

Miao painting is to learn dance, although they do not learn as fast as Su Junbai, but they can complete it by themselves, and teach her mother Miao Wenjun to dance by the way.

The remaining three amateurs, Su Zhi, Lu Yudian, will not be flammable.

Su Junbai wanted to teach his sister to dance alone, what was the matter with these people.

So he said, "Or let's learn from each other, Yi Jinghe, you dance well, Tian An'an and Senior Shi will follow you to learn, can you do it?"

Yi Jinghe, "..." Why

ask him the question of whether he can do it, if he can't, he has to do it.

Yi Jinghe, "I can, I promise to teach An An and Shi seniors." This

kind of good thing Su Junbai does not do, what a fool.

Tian An'an didn't want Yi Jing to teach him, Su Junbai and Lu Yu either way, but she couldn't think of it.

How is this different from thinking, Bai Lu hurriedly asked, "Then what should we do?"

Su Junbai looked at Yi Jinghe, Su Zhi also looked at Yi Jinghe, and the others also looked over.

Yi Jinghe, "... I can teach.

It turns out that Su Junbai is not stupid, he has a conspiracy, he wants to find someone to drag him back and slow down his learning progress, he shouldn't agree ah, he is really stupid.

If Su Junbai knew what he was thinking, he would only give it to him "you think too much", he just wanted to teach his sister to dance, and the others stood aside.

"Zhizhi, this dance is very simple, I will teach you to dance, and you will learn it quickly."

Su Junbai can almost write it down, because it is inconvenient to dance, he took off his sunscreen clothing and took off his hat, but the mask still did not take off.

Su Zhi nodded, "Okay." Simple

for him, not simple for her.

Su Zhi followed Su Junbai's movements, stepping on the dance step by step, obviously the same dance, and the two danced differently.

Su Junbai's handsome and eye-catching.

Su Zhi jumped into radio gymnastics.

Barrage.

"Cover my face, what kind of devil step is this, watching the branches dance as if I see myself."

"Hahaha, it turns out that the branches can't dance, and it's okay to turn the harvest dance into radio gymnastics."

"Little Baihua dances so handsome, I didn't expect to see him dancing here."

......

Su Zhi, "..." Su

Junbai, "..."

He finally found out that his sister had something that he wouldn't know, and he just could!

Yes!

He can finally fly with his sister!

So in the following time, he taught Su Zhi to dance more and more seriously and harder.

He swore he hadn't worked so hard during the college entrance exam, but his sister's dancing posture remained the same.

Su Zhi, "..." Su

Zhi, "I can't dance.

She can remember movements quickly, but she can't show them perfectly, and no matter what kind of dance she dances, she ends up dancing into radio gymnastics.

It's also absolute.

Su Junbai, "..."

"It's okay, it's still early, I can definitely teach you."

He was so tired of jumping, but he couldn't say that he would definitely be able to fly with his sister!

As the morning passed, his desire to fly was gradually abandoned by him, and he now only had small wishes to teach his sister.

Other groupsThe progress is good, the dancing is presentable, in addition to Su Zhi, there is also Jiang Shilou, he is also a dancing idiot, dancing worse than Su Zhi.

Su Junbai's heart is a little better, it seems that it is not that he taught badly, and some people really can't learn it.

Before five o'clock, everyone learned to dance, Su Zhi's radio gymnastics, the director watched it, and said, "The movements are all right, just jump out."

After all, Su Zhi has also studied seriously for a day, to say that she will, there is no movement on the card point, to say that she will not, her movements are all right, that can only be stipulated.

At five o'clock, the program group was ready to organize them to attend the harvest festival, and they had already told the local village chief about it, and he also welcomed them.

When Su Zhi and the other guests went in, the village chief stood at the door with a few people and waited.

"Welcome to our annual harvest festival in Bazhou."

He introduced to everyone, "This is the stage of the harvest festival, and everyone who participates in the festival should put incense on this side and pray that our Bazhou will continue to harvest next year." There is a food street, which is now open to the public, so you can eat, drink and have fun. The

village chief introduced it very clearly, and asked the people around him to give each of them a costume unique to Bazhou.

The boys' clothes are cotton yellow long clothes and trousers, and the girls' clothes are cotton red dresses.

The one who sent clothes to Su Zhi was a girl, she gave Su Zhi a set of boys' long clothes and trousers, Su Zhi did not explain, thank you and took it.

Compared with red skirts, she prefers long clothes and trousers to have a sense of security.

Su Junbai wanted to see her sister wearing a skirt, so she spoke, "Little girl, you sent the wrong clothes, my sister is a girl, you change a dress for her." "I'm

sorry, I'll change it for you right away."

The girl looked at Su Zhi's white and beautiful face, thinking about where she looked like a girl, obviously a white and handsome little handsome guy.

Su Zhi stopped her, "No need to change, I like long clothes and trousers." She

had never worn the dress and did not want to wear it, it was inconvenient to do things, and she had other things to do tonight.

Su Junbai felt a pity, "Branches, you can try it."

"Don't wear it." Su Zhi added again, "If you wear it, I will wear it."

Su Junbai, "..." Then

forget it.

Last time for a short video, a screenshot of him wearing women's clothing was looped online, along with an emoji with the words "peerless beauty" on it.

He wanted to die every time he saw it.

Hey, for his sister, he also fought hard.

But my sister was happy and worth it.

All the guests went to the house to change their clothes, came out to assemble in front of the harvest stage, and under the leadership of the village chief, they served incense and offered blessings.

The village chief smiled and said, "Thank you for your blessings, the fire dance officially starts at seven o'clock in the evening, and now the time is free, everyone can move around at will." "

Random activity = eat casually Lu Yudian has been hungry after a day of dancing, and the aroma of food is overbearing, and he can eat

a lot of things.

"Brother, I want to eat that."

He was referring to fried chicken thighs and milk tea next to it.

Children love to eat these things.

Lu Yu glanced at him and said to him, "You can only eat one, and drink half a cup of milk tea." These

are not good things, eating too much is not good for the body.

Lu Yudian was originally quite happy to get his brother's consent, but after hearing what Su Zhi said to Su Junbai, his heart was unbalanced.

"Brother, don't you like to eat chicken drumsticks? There are a lot of them here, you sit here and eat slowly. Lu

Yudian saw Su Junbai's hands full of chicken legs, and he wanted to call Su Zhi sister, can you give him more chicken legs?

This idea was shattered after Su Junbai glared over.

One is better, better than nothing, he asked, "Brother, don't you eat it?"

Lu Yu shook his head, "Don't eat it, it's too greasy."

And he doesn't like to eat chicken drumsticks, he eats more vegetarian food.

Su Zhi just took two boxes of watermelon from the fruit store next door, "Watermelon is not oily, do you want to eat it?"

Lu Yu hadn't answered yet.

Su Junbai sighed after hearing it, "Zhizhi, give you a little knowledge of popular science, Lu Yu is a fairy man, does not eat human food, you give him, what a waste."
He stood up and reached out to take the watermelon, "
He doesn't like to eat, I love to eat." He

hadn't eaten the watermelon given by his sister yet, and Lu Yu wanted to eat it.

Lu Yu, "..." Sick

, isn't it?