75

Lu Yu asked, "What job?"

Su Zhi pointed to the breakfast in front of him, "Help me carry breakfast, I'll treat you to breakfast, how about it?" The

other guests did not get up, according to the degree of their fatigue yesterday, they should not be up too early this morning, she went in some breakfast to sell, and she could earn some interest.

It would be better if you could pit the people in the program group.

"?" Lu Yu figured it out, "You want to take it back and sell it?"

Su Zhi nodded, "That's right, what do you think of this idea?"

Her eyes were bright and radiant.

Lu Yu, "... Pretty good.

He was curious how she had so many money-making ideas, and the key was to make good money every time.

"You agree, don't you? That's great. Su Zhi gave him the breakfast in his hand, "Help me get it."

She carefully selected breakfast, thought about the favorite food of each guest, took one or two, and everything added up to a lot.

The boss gave her a discount, and packaged it all, because Su Zhi spoke well and pleasantly, and the boss also sent her a cup of soy milk.

"The little girl will come next time."

"Good."

Su Zhi shook the soy milk, "Lu Yu, this cup of soy milk is for you, it's still hot, I'll put it in the box first, you go back and drink it."

She bought hot milk and prepared it for the morning.

Lu Yu hugged the breakfast box, there were not too many things, and this weight was easy for him.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself."

Su Zhi waved his hand and confiscated the money, "You're welcome, just treat it as the breakfast meal I pulled you into."
When
they were fooling the guests, Lu Yu was next to him, but he didn't say.

Lu Yu, "..."

Okay, next time he will come back.

When they went back, it was almost seven o'clock, the guests had not yet got up, and only the members of the program team in the hall were fiddling with the camera seats, ready to start the live broadcast.

The live broadcast turned on, and netizens jumped out.

"Why is it so late to broadcast today? I was thankful for the flowers I was waiting for.

"It's really an hour late, I thought something happened to the director?"

"Good morning sister Zhizhi, I really can't get tired of seeing this face."

"Good morning husband, it's too handsome in white!"

"What about the other guests? Wouldn't it be up yet? "

......

"Director, good morning."

The director is not good, "... Good morning.

He organized an emergency meeting with all the staff last night, went to bed at four o'clock last night, did not get up at five in the morning, and missed their morning run.

"What is it?"

They noticed the box in Lu Yu's hand, he put the box on the table, opened the lid, and the aroma of food immediately spread out and filled the entire room.

The director was already hungry, and they were even hungrier by this scent.

"Su's breakfast, delicious and not expensive, do you want to have one?"

Director & Crew, "..."

Are they making money crazy and hitting the idea on their heads?

So that they won't spend money on it?!

Breakfast is already on the way, you can eat it later.

But this fragrance is so attractive, so fragrant, so hungry, so want to eat.

Barrage.

"The branches are also too smart, they actually sell breakfast wholesale, hahaha, this business is really extreme."

"Program Group: Do you have a heart? Is there a heart? Don't mess with us?

"Every day I ask the director to have a shadow area in his heart hhh."

......

The people in the program group couldn't bear to buy it, Su Zhi was a pity, such a delicious thing was not wanted.

Okay, wait for the guests to throw themselves into the net.

The first to come down was Tian An'an, she was also dressed very beautifully today, with a floral skirt and white canvas shoes, waist long hair, and a sense of affinity for the girl next door.

Only Su Zhi looked at her like she was looking at a moving bomb.

But as long as she is far away from her second brother, it doesn't matter if she explodes or not.

"Lu Yu, Su Zhi, good morning."

"You guys got up early."

Tian An'an didn't spend time on him after he felt that Lu Yu didn't get along so well, but now how did his relationship with Su Zhi seem to be getting better and better?

Doesn't he talk to girls very much? Is it because Su Zhi is not like a girl?

Su Zhi said, "It's not early, it's already past seven o'clock." Leaving

for Lushan at seven twenty, there are still more than ten minutes to go.

Tian An'an saw the breakfast on the table and asked in surprise, "Is this the breakfast prepared for us by the program group?" When

did the program group become so kind?

"Of course not." Su Zhi looked her up and down a few times, "This is Su's breakfast, if you want to eat it, you can pay for it."
Although she doesn't want Tian An'an to get involved,
she can still do a profitable business, and it is best to pit more.

Tian An'an, "..."

She smiled, "No need, Xiao Shu wants to eat Chaos, I'll buy it for him."

She subconsciously refused to spend money there, isn't it breakfast? There are so many out there, will she not be able to buy it?

Su Zhi shrugged, "As you wish."

This side is some distance from the food street, she can run if she wants.

Tian An'an really went out to buy breakfast by himself, followed by a photographer.

Barrage.

"Every time, I feel that the atmosphere of the two young ladies is strange."

"It may be different personalities, so there is no sense of topic."

"I don't think it's for this reason, some people with different personalities are more attracted to each other, and the two of them should be for other reasons."

"I won't have known each other before, what's the contradiction?"

"Who knows?"

......

The second ones who came down were Miao Painting and Miao Wenjun, they had an element of trust in Su Zhi, plus they were too tired from working yesterday and didn't want to move, so they spent money to buy it here in Su Zhi.

"Branch, you are really an angel sent by heaven to save me." Miao painted this praise.

There are things she likes to eat in breakfast, and there are two, just spend some money, and it is not very expensive.

Su Zhi smiled, "..."

She is not an angel, she is a pit person who just wants to make money.

Barrage.

"Every time I see a drawing thanking Branch, I want to laugh, especially when she knows that Zhizhi is undercover."

"I also want to watch the rollover, it should be fun hhh."

"If it was, I would probably thank Eda for who made her look so good."

......

An Lanjun and An Yueyue then came down, "You guys got up so early, and you all had breakfast."

He asked, "Is this what the program team prepared for us?"

"Of course not." Su Zhi said according to the previous words, "Su's breakfast, delicious or not expensive, do you want to order it?"

An Lanjun, "..." How

did he feel that since the beginning of participating in the show, they have been spending money on Su Zhi.

"Teacher An, this side is a little away from the breakfast shop, you can buy it here in the branch, save you a trip." Miao Painting helped pull the business, "And we leave at seven fifty, you go out now, you may be late when you come back."

An Lanjie, "..."

He asked, "What does Yueyue want to eat?" An

Yueyue was not in good spirits today, because of her father's words last night, she did not sleep well and dreamed all night.

"I can do it."

"Hmm." An Lan smiled because of her answer, "Aren't you hungry?" How about three eggs and a bottle of milk?
An Yueyue raised her head, she hated eating eggs the most, did her father punish her because she went to do barbecue work with Tian
An yesterday?

She bowed her head slightly, "I listen to Dad."

"Hmm." An Lan walked over, "Three eggs, a bottle of milk, and a bread."

"There are not so many eggs, only one left." Su Zhi collected the money and gave him the things, "Or you can buy some egg cakes." The

owner's omelette was nicely made, fragrant, soft and crispy.

"No thanks, that's all." An Lanjun took the things back, "After eating, don't waste it."

"I see."

An Yueyue received an egg and was relieved in her heart, she could endure it and eat it.

When Shi Bai went downstairs, he didn't see Tian An'an in the crowd, "What about An'an?" Haven't gotten up yet?

Unbeknownst to the others, Su Zhi replied to him, "She went out to buy breakfast."

Shi Baishui nodded, "Well, I'll go out to find her."
After
he left, Su Junbai and Lu Yu went downstairs, these two looked in poor spirits, and they didn't know what they did last night.

"It's all for you." Su Zhi gave him breakfast, "Clean up the garbage after eating."

She was referring to the breakfast bags that all the guests ate.

Su Junbai, "... Good.
Does
my sister treat him as a professional garbage collector? He's not, he's the top, what about his platoon?!

Around half past seven, Tian An'an and Shi Baishui had not yet returned.

He and Lu Shan agreed to report at 7:50, so they would be late if they didn't leave.

"Wait another minute, if they don't come back, we'll go."