136-141

Director Wang selected the premiere of the film of "Road Back to Konuo" in the largest cinema in the city center and invited media reporters to participate.

When Lu Yu and Su Zhi arrived, the other actors had already arrived, and the scene was lively.

"Xiao Yu, the branch is here, just waiting for you."

Director Wang saw the two smiled over, calculating that they had not seen each other for a long time, and the only contact was also in the group.

"Director Wang is good."

Su Zhi and Lu Yu also greeted him and followed him to the front.

The media reporter saw the two coming over, and also turned the camera to the two, the name Lu Yu is a big flashpoint, plus Su Zhi her brother and Lu Yu are bitter opponents, and Su Zhi and Lu Yu cooperated to shoot the same movie, this breaking point is very full, maybe you can dig up other useful information.

Several leading actors came, and before the release of the movie, a premiere was held.

The male and female protagonists stand together, Lu Yu, as the male protagonist in the play, stands in the C position, while Su Zhi stands beside him, and the other actors stand away in turn.

The appearance of the starring actors of this drama is high, especially the male and female protagonists, the two stand together very pleasing to the eye, it makes sense that the world likes beautiful faces, because it will make people happy.

After the station was lined up, several leading actors cooperated with the media staff to take photos, and after the end, the reporters also began to have questions.

The first to be questioned was naturally Lu Yu, and the reporters first asked him what deep impression he had about the characters in the play, and the reason why he took over the play in the first place.

After that, he asked Lu Yu some personal questions, and finally asked him and Su Zhi.

Reporter, "You and Su Zhi cooperated in filming, which scene in the play impressed you?"

Lu Yu didn't feel it before, but now that he thinks back, there are too many memories that impressed him.

The most profound thing is naturally the scene he and Su Zhi filmed, and he still remembers what Su Zhi's expression was like at that time.

Lu Yu replied, "There are many, all of them are quite profound.

He was telling the truth, but the reporter was not satisfied.

Reporter, "Then what kind of person do you think Su Zhi is?" Naturally

a top-level good person, Lu Yu did praise it like this, "Su Zhi is a very good girl, whether it is treating drama or life, she is very serious.

Reporter, "Did you cooperate well with Su Zhi?" Have you been stopped by external forces or something?

He actually asked this very bluntly, everyone knew that Su Junbai and Lu Yu did not deal with it, but Lu Yu cooperated with his sister Su Zhi, and the relationship between these three was really curious.

Lu Yu, "It's smooth, it's smooth from beginning to end, you can expect our performance, what else do you have to ask?"

Reporter, "..."

He has a lot of questions, but your answer is not at all powerful.

Su Zhi was also being interviewed by reporters, and the question was similar to Lu Yu's, first asking how the plot was, and then asking her why she took this drama, and asking her what her impression of Lu Yu was.

That must be a compliment, Su Zhi, "Lu Yu is a very good actor, good acting skills, good temper, serious and responsible work, and it is very pleasant to film with him."

Reporter, "..." These

two were discussed, right? The answers to the questions are so official and boastful.

After the interview, everyone was seated, Su Zhi did not remember the second brother's explanation at all, she and Lu Yu's position was together, and the third row was in the middle of the excellent position.

There were still a few minutes before eight o'clock, and after sitting down, Lu Yu asked her, "Do you want to eat?"

Su Zhi nodded, "It's okay." Watching

movies without eating is a bit boring.

In the cinema, the director arranged a lot of snacks, food, and drink, and Lu Yu went to get popcorn, pastries, and milk.

Properly took care of Su Zhi as a child, and prepared everything for her.

Su Zhi found that Lu Yu had taken more and more care of her recently, and her liking for him rose another step.

At eight o'clock, the movie was officially released, Director Wang's shooting method and camera movement are more traditional, the background looks like a sense of age, but the picture quality is very good.

The beginning of the movie is the picture of the hero's success, the memory of a person standing by the window of a tall building, and there is a sense of loneliness from the back.

After recalling early childhood, then elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, and work, all the stories unfolded, and everyone finally understood what the picture at the beginning of the movie meant.

No wonder the protagonist looks so lonely, because he missed someone who really loved him, and when he wanted to cherish it, that person was no longer there.

There is a sentence at the end of the movie that resonates with many people, "Cherish the people in front of you, don't wait for loss to understand the meaning of this sentence." There

are laughs, tears, and many educational points in the movie, and there are many netizens who silently shed tears after watching it, for the feelings of the male and female protagonists, but also for their lost feelings.

"After watching it, I feel very sorry, the male and female protagonists are not together, the heroine has passed away, this plot is too knife for me."

"I should have thought that Director Wang's works are all tear-jerking works, and the male and female protagonists of each drama are not together, and they all have regrets."

"My male god's acting skills are also too good, I'm going to cry to death, really, it's still very uncomfortable in my heart now. What surprised me was that Su Zhi's acting skills were also very good, I really cried when she died, and her partner with the male god is really amazing.

"Su Zhi is really surprising, I didn't expect her acting skills to be so good, whether it is the playfulness and arrogance of the girls, and the shyness of the little girl's family, they all performed very well."

"Absolutely, really, Su Zhi not only studies well, cooks well, and even acting skills can be so good, it's really excellent, I like it so much."

"I'm so good at Lu Yu and Su Zhi's appearance, the two of them are too compatible in the play!"

"The sisters upstairs, and me, I also like the CP of both of them."

......

The box office of the "Road Back to Konuo" movie directly exceeded one billion on the first day of its release, and the rise rate was very fast, and there was no problem with the big explosion.

There were rave reviews on the Internet, some praised the protagonist's acting skills, some regretted that the male and female protagonists were not together, and there were also Suzhi and Lu Yu CP.

At the beginning, there were not many CP troops, and with many netizens watching this movie, they were dissatisfied with the final result of the two in the play, and also ran to reality to find a sense of existence.

also specially named a CP name "Yi Zhi Si" for the two, starting with you and ending with you, extremely romantic.

"The two can't be together in the play, can't I still bump in reality? The more you knock, the better.

"Looking for fellow travelers, the CP army needs you."

"I also knocked them both offValue, it feels like standing together is a good match. "

......

As a result, the army of CP has also grown stronger and stronger, and even caused a lot of talk on the Internet.

After Zhou Hui saw it, he immediately contacted Lu Yu, "What do you say they knocked on?" If you have to knock on your CP with Su Zhi, what is the relationship between you and Su Zhi, can it be done?

"Why not?"

Lu Yu also saw the CP army on the Internet, he used to hate others for knocking CP, but now he and Su Zhi, he has no opinion.

"Huh? What the? After Zhou Hui understood his rhetorical question, "What do you say?" You and Su Junbai are so unconscionable, is it possible to deal with his sister?

After Zhou Hui answered according to his words, he felt that something was wrong, "No, now is not a question of whether the two of you can be successful, now how to think about how to suppress this topic."

Lu Yu flipped the topic, looking at the words of netizens knocking CP, in one of the sentences, Lu Yu and Su Zhi fairy appearance, too matched, liked.

"Xiao Yu, have you listened to me? What are you doing?

Lu Yu replied after a while, "You look at it."

"Okay, don't read the online comments first, so as not to feel uncomfortable." Zhou Hui explained, "I haven't had anything to do recently, so I read more about the script, and the scene you and Su Junbai want to cooperate with is about to start filming."

Lu Yu, "I know. The

play directed by Lin Jiayou, which began filming in August, is already fast.

The CP army on the Internet, Su Zhi also saw it, she didn't feel anything, Su Junbai was irritable first.

"Why are these netizens so idle? Such a hard shell thing can also be knocked casually, can you and Lu Yu knock?

"Lu Yu is also not worthy of my sister, except for that face, there is no half advantage in the body, which girl will like him."

"No, when I saw this Weibo, I made a fuss in my heart, and I quickly took it down, and I was bored."

Su Junbai immediately contacted Lian Fang, "Brother Lian, you hurry up and suppress the hot search of the army of CP on the Internet, I really don't want to see my sister and Lu Yu's name tied together, my eyes hurt."

Su Zhi, "..."

She listened to her second brother's violent roar next to her, and after seeing him finish the call, she said to him, "Can't you really change your opinion of Lu Yuzhen?"

Lu Yu is not as bad as he said, but sometimes, he is more reliable than the second brother.

"Absolutely impossible." Su Junbai hummed, "There is no one of the most annoying people, why should I change my opinion of him, I am a dog if I change my opinion of him."

Su Zhi, "..."

Absolutely, too.

Su Junbai did not continue this topic, and looked at her with resentment in his eyes, "Sister, you and Lu Yu don't film with me, watch movies with Lu Yu and don't watch with me, don't take me to play when I go back to my hometown, and don't chat with me on videos recently." Don't you love me anymore?

Su Zhi nodded, "Everything you say is right."

Su Junbai, "..." Feeling

the perfunctory from my sister, "Sister, when my new movie is released, you must also accompany me to watch it, otherwise I will not be happy."

"Got it." Su Zhi called him, "Help me wash some grapes, thank you." Su

Junbai saw that his sister agreed, and he responded very happily, "Okay, come right away."
After the
second brother left, Su Zhi continued to chat with Lu Yu, the topic of the chat was the new CP army incident on the Internet, Lu Yu asked her not to worry, Zhou Hui was already dealing with it.

Su Zhi replied to him, "I'm not worried, it's not a big deal.

Lu Yu, "..." It

seems that he is the only one who thinks more.

How to make Su Zhi realize his existence and not treat him as a friend.

"Branches, the grapes are here, who are you talking to?" Su Junbai came out with grapes, saw that his sister was chatting, with a smile on his face, and after seeing him, he turned off his mobile phone.

Su Zhi didn't say much, she had tested the second brother's tone several times, and she felt that Lu Yu's dislike became heavier and heavier, if she said this to the second brother directly, the second brother was afraid that he would be angry.

"Second brother, this big grape is for you, hard work."

Su Junbai, who was fed by his sister, really forgot the topic just now, "Sister, what gift do you want for your birthday this year?"

"More than a month away?" Su Zhi's August 20th birthday, which is her real birthday.

"First of all? I'm going to get ready. Su Junbai found that every time she gave a gift to her sister, she didn't like it very much.

Su Zhi didn't have anything he wanted, "Books, green plants, food, it's all right."

She doesn't pick.

This is also too simple, Su Junbai nodded, "No problem." Mom

and Dad recently went on a business trip abroad, this will be the two of them at home, Su Jingzhou is still working overtime and has not returned, the two of them will be fine tomorrow, just sit in the hall watching TV and wait for him to come back.

Su Junbai was strange, "Why hasn't Da Zhou come back today?" Even if it's a pleasure, it's time to come back soon.

"The eldest brother has been quite busy recently, and he is late every time he comes back." Su Zhi was at home and knew that the time when his eldest brother came back was getting later and later every time.

"Dazhou is really pitiful, wait for him."

Su Junbai really envied Dazhou's cleverness when he was a child, every exam was the first in the grade, parents praised, teachers praised, classmates also praised, if not for Dazhou's character of not liking to deal with people, he is definitely a heartthrob in school.

After growing up, Su Junbai didn't envy Dazhou much, because he knew that if a person was too good, he would have to bear more pressure.

And he has not been expected by his parents since he was a child, just wish him to grow up safely, he can do what he likes, and his life is simple and casual.

There was a noise at the gate, and Su Jingzhou walked in shakily, his face full of exhaustion.

"Dazhou, you're finally back, did you drink?"

Su Junbai smelled a smell of alcohol in the past, Da Zhou usually didn't drink so much alcohol, and his state today looked very wrong.

Su Zhi also walked over and held him, "Big brother, are you okay?" I'll go make you some decanting soup.

"It's okay, don't bother." Su Jingzhou waved his hand, "You."Why haven't you rested yet? It's late, go and rest.

He was not very relieved by Su Zhi and Su Junbai like this, it seemed that he had drunk a lot of alcohol, walked a little stumbling, and looked completely different from usual.

"How can we rest assured that you can't fight like this when you entertain, what if you burn out your body?" Su Junbai was chattering, and he finally caught an opportunity, and he would definitely educate Dazhou well.

Su Zhi and he helped his eldest brother to send him back to the room, "Don't talk about it first, get some water for your eldest brother to clean."

"Oh."

After some tossing, he finally put Su Jingzhou on the bed, and when Su Junbai took off his coat, he found that a pink leather band fell out of his pocket.

"Branches, look, the leather band in the pocket of the eldest brother, the 10,000-year-old iron tree blooms!"

Su Junbai was not too surprised to see this, Da Zhou, who had never had a female friend, had a leather band used by a girl on his body.

Su Zhi, "..." Su

Zhi, "You make a little noise, don't wake up the eldest brother."

Although she was also curious about where this leather band on her eldest brother came from, if the eldest brother didn't say it, they couldn't force it.

After the eldest brother settled down, Su Zhi and Su Junbai went back to the room to sleep.

Su Zhi had another dream, it was about the eldest brother.

The eldest brother was a popular figure in the school in high school, handsome, good at studying, skipping grades all the way, and there were many girls who liked him, but no one dared to confess.

Because the eldest brother has always been cold-faced and cold-faced, does not often chat with people, and is a super student who holds a book to read when he has time.

But a transfer student came from the lower grades, fell in love with him at first sight when he saw his eldest brother, and began to pursue him passionately.

Of course, the eldest brother's personality will not pay attention to her, but she is also very persistent, as soon as she has time, she will go to the front of the eldest brother, what gifts, what confession, what desire to capture, even if they all make it, but it is still ineffective.

Until a girl blocked the knife for her eldest brother and entered the hospital, the eldest brother paid more attention to her.

This attention has not decreased, but more and more, and it is difficult for people like big brothers to be moved by a person, but after being moved, they will fall in love and only love one person in their lives.

In the original play, the eldest brother was very interested in the woman, but he was deceived by the girl very badly, not only cheating money, cheating the heart, but also cheating the newly opened company.

Because the girl is the daughter of the company that the Su family is opposed, this is just one of the plans they made to bring down the Su family.

After the eldest brother graduated from college, he accidentally learned about this matter, and his heart for the girl who suddenly disappeared slowly dissipated.

But the girl came back and explained to her eldest brother that she was forced to do this kind of thing, and she liked her eldest brother.

The eldest brother ignored her at first, and she used the same trick again, blocking the knife for the eldest brother, as if she had to pay everything.

The eldest brother rarely has a heart for a person, and later he was entangled by a girl and rekindled his old relationship with her.

Only this time the girl will cheat him even worse, not only his new company, but also his family will also be calculated by them, everything in the Su company will also be owned by them, and in the end, the richest man in the Su family will change his surname to Yan.