80

Su Junbai heard movement at the door not far away, and when he turned his head to look over, he didn't find anyone.

"Did I hear you wrong?"

He muttered as he walked, "Where did the branch go so late?" If you don't answer her phone, it won't be a hangout, right? The

beautiful view of the ancient town at night is indeed quite good, and there will be fireworks in the square tonight, and he came to his sister to ask her if she wanted to go out to see it.

As a result, I searched for a circle and found no one.

"Miao paints."

"Did you see my sister?"

Miao Painting heard the movement and came out to check, was questioned by Su Junbai, and shook his head, "No, I just put on a mask in the house."

She saw Su Junbai's anxious look, "What's wrong?" Aren't the branches in the house?

Su Junbai replied to her, "No, I don't know where to go, I'll look for it again."

He took his cell phone again, passed the secure access door and headed for the elevator.

And Su Zhi and Lu Yu were hiding in a safe passage, and when the second brother called, she set a silence and did not answer.

When the second brother walked over, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at Lu Yu, who was also weak-hearted, she smiled and said, "Do we look like cheating?

Lu Yu, "... Cough"

As if choked, Lu Yu supported the wall and coughed a few times.

Su Zhi sighed, "What's wrong?" Are you not feeling well? It

wasn't okay just now, how to say that it changed.

"...," Lu Yu waved his hand, "It's okay. That

word, maybe she accidentally said it, or didn't understand the meaning of cheating at all?

He looked at her calm gaze, well, he really didn't understand.

"It's okay." Su Zhi drew a piece of paper for him, "You worked hard today, rest early, I'll go back first." I

don't know what the second brother is looking for her, she has to go back and take a look.

Who knew that as soon as she went out, she heard someone call her.

"Branches."

Su Zhi turned her head sideways and found that it was the second brother who went and returned, and she instantly closed the security door.

"Brother."

She gestured to Lu Yu and told him to dodge.

Lu Yu didn't know the meaning of doing this, he was not afraid of Su Junbai, but since Su Zhi cared, then he could only hide a little.

He continued to lean against the corner.

Lu Yu, "..." Quietly

listened to the conversation outside.

"What are you doing here? I've been looking for you for a long time. Su Junbai was worried, "I thought something happened to you?"

"Blah blah... Blame me for not being able to speak, my sister will definitely live a hundred years. Su

Zhi, "..." For

the sake of you changing your words in time, I bypassed you.

Su Zhi, "I can't sleep, come out and wander around, what are you looking for me?" It

is now past eight o'clock, and according to the previous behavior, the second brother is either exercising in the room or applying a mask.

What are you coming out for?

Speaking of this, Su Junbai took his mobile phone to show her, "Zhizhi, there is a fireworks festival in Guzhen tonight, don't you can't sleep?" Do you want to see it.

He flipped through the picture to show her, "You look at these fireworks, it's super beautiful." When

shopping today, his sister is very interested in the ancient town, and he now has time, when he is not busy, he can accompany his sister to some places to play.

When the variety show is over, they will have to work on their own things.

It's a rare opportunity like this.

Su Zhi happened to be fine, "Then let's go, go shopping."

Su Junbai responded cheerfully, "Okay, wait for me to dress up."
After the
two left, Lu Yu came out of the safe passage door, it's still early, he can't sleep, do you want to go out?

Because Su Junbai was looking for Su Zhi to move, Miao Painting specially came to ask them, and learned that they were going to see the ancient town fireworks festival, and also wanted to follow.

"I haven't seen it either, Branch, I'll go with you, okay?"

Su Zhi nodded, "All right." It

doesn't matter how many people you go, as long as you don't be recognized by pedestrians.

She didn't want to run wild on the street.

Miao painting invited, "Is Yueyue going to play?" I heard that the fireworks are particularly beautiful.

If it weren't for An Yueyue by her side, she would rarely notice this quiet and restrained girl.

An Yueyue wanted to go, but she needed to ask An Lanjie.

"I... I asked Dad.

"Can you wait for me?"

Miao Shuhua smiled back to her, "Of course you can, you go, we are waiting for you in the hall."
An Yueyue nodded, turned around and walked towards
An Lanjie's room.

Miao Painting sighed, "Yueyue's personality is also too well-behaved, and she is so obedient."

Su Zhi said, "Sometimes it's not a good thing to have a good personality.

She thought of the picture she saw in school, An Yueyue was too well-behaved to be bullied by those people.

If it was, she would definitely resist.

Su Junbai nodded in agreement, "Zhizhi is right, don't be too good to be a person, you have to be bad if you are bad."

"Zhizhi, if someone dares to bully you in the future, you will beat you to death, and I will be responsible for what happens."

Su Zhi, "..." You

teach bad kids like this?

Miao painted, "..." Is

it worthy of being a brother?

An Yueyue stood outside the room and knocked on the door, the sound was regular, after two knocks, she would pause, and then knock again.

"Dad, I'm Yueyue, did you sleep?"

About three minutes later, An Lanjun opened the roomThe door, seeing An Yueyue outside the door, the fake smile at the corner of his mouth also disappeared.

"What's going on?"

He composed in the room, and in recent years he lacked inspiration, and he couldn't make the amazing songs he had before anyway.

A lot of discarded paper balls were thrown on the ground, and he was anxious and bored, and his mood was not good at this time.

An Yueyue has been adopted by him for almost ten years, and naturally knows what it is like for him to be happy and angry.

Facing his bad mood at this time, she was a little timid in her heart.

"I..."

An Lanjie's voice was cold and hard, "Don't swallow when you speak, how many times have I told you, say it quickly."

"I see." An Yueyue pinched her fingers, "Dad, can I go and watch the fireworks with them?"

She added in a low voice, "Just once."

She hadn't seen the big fireworks at the scene because she and her sister couldn't go out during the New Year and festivals.

"You forgot what I said in our last section now." An Lanjun was not in a good mood, "You come in with me."

An Yueyue resisted in her heart, and her voice trembled, "Dad, I'm not going to see the fireworks, I'm not going."

"Don't make me say it a second time."

An Yueyue's fear of An Lanjie went deep into the bone marrow, and she wanted to resist, but her long-term cowardice made her subconsciously obey.

She walked in and the door was closed.

An Yueyue saw the scraps of paper all over the ground, and her mind reappeared when she was just adopted by An Lanjun.

She thought she could have a wonderful family, but didn't know that this was the beginning of hell.

"Why hasn't Yueyue come yet? Teacher An won't let her go, right?

Su Zhi and several people waited in the hall for a while, and no one came down.

"Let's go up and take a look."

According to the extent to which An Lan cares for An Yueyue, it is not certain.

"Then you two go, I'll wait in the hall."

Su Junbai was on the phone call one after another, and he was discussing the work again.

Su Zhi and Miao Painting took the elevator up, and An Lanjie's room was in the innermost room at the end of the corridor.

The two passed, and Miao Painting stopped in front of the door, "Why did I hear crying?"

It was a very depressed and painful cry, and it was intermittent to hear, and it was not very clear.

"Yes." Su Zhi also heard it, "It's a bit like the voice of Yueyue."

"Nothing is going to happen, is it?" Miao Huahua's face changed, and she went up and knocked on the door, "Is Teacher An there?" I'm Miao Painting, looking for you for something. After

a while, the door opened, and An Lanjun stood at the door with a smile, "Is there something wrong with you?"

Miao Painting organized the language, "I just heard Yueyue crying, is she in the room?"

Su Zhi also said, "Yueyue just came to find you, did something happen?"

An Lanjun stood at the door and directly blocked the picture in the room, they couldn't see inside.

"It's not a big deal, Yueyue accidentally fell down, her child is most afraid of pain, and she will cry when she touches it." An Lanjun smiled and said, "Thank you for your concern, I comfort her."

"Is there nothing wrong with that moon?" Miao painted, "Let's come and find her to watch the fireworks together, does Teacher An want to go together?"

"I'm not going, I'm a little tired today and want to rest early." An Lan smiled, "Yueyue fell to her knees, it's not convenient to go shopping, you guys go to play."

Su Zhi asked, "Do you want to see a doctor?" There are still tasks to be done tomorrow. Tomorrow

doesn't seem like a good task either.

"No, small bruises, I can handle them." An Lanjun shouted sideways, "Yueyue, come out and say goodbye to them."

"I'm not going... See, goodbye.

An Yueyue walked over very slowly, her eyes were red, her voice was crying, and her voice was a little hoarse.

"Are you really all right?"

Crying so much, it looks serious.

An Yueyue shook her head, "... It's okay.

"Yueyue just loves to cry, let you see the joke." An Lanjun smiled, "Call her next time there is an event, it is not convenient for her to go today."

"That's a shame." Miao painted, "Yueyue, be more careful when walking in the future, then we will go first."

"Branches, let's go."

When she got on the elevator, Su Zhi was still thinking about what happened just now, she always felt that there was something strange between An Yueyue and An Lan, and she couldn't tell where it was.

Miao Shuhua touched her, "Zhizhi, what do you want?"

Su Zhi turned his head sideways and asked her, "Do you think that Yueyue and Teacher An get along a little strangely?"

"What's the blame?" Miao Painting thought for a while, "Do you also think that Teacher An is overprotective of Yueyue?" My parents are like this, and my mother always cares about me.

Su Zhi shook his head, "I can't tell.

If it was really overprotective, what happened to Yueyue at school, would he as a father not care?

The two went down, and Su Junbai asked, "What about Yueyue?" Isn't she coming?

"She hit her knees, it's not convenient to go shopping, let's go."

"Let's go then." Su Junbai felt that it was better to have one less person to follow.

But as soon as they went out, they ran into Lu Yu, and he actually followed.

What a nuisance!

"Look at what? Haji couldn't sleep, so he asked me to accompany him out for a walk. Lu Yu's face was expressionless, "Who knew you were here too?"

Lu Yu nodded, "..." He's

not, he's not, he just wants to play games? Elder brother?

"Hmph, when who wants to see you." Su Junbai pulled up his sister, "Branches, we go from this side, the air over there is not good." Sue

Branch, "..."

Just like the two of them hit the earth as soon as they met, if they knew that she was playing with Lu Yu, they would not be angry enough to explode.

This kind of picture, she still doesn't want to think about it.

Lu Yu, "..." Sick

?

When they were visiting the ancient town night scene fireworks festival, there was an unexpected Weibo hot search on the Internet that encountered today's extreme live broadcast.

#Extreme Live Encounter# #Extreme Lu Yu Grabs People# #Extreme Suzhi Kicks Football# #Extreme Shi Baishui Injured#

#Extreme Su Junbai stunned#

Weibo related to them are all on the hot search list, because the title is interesting, many netizens have been attracted to it.

"After climbing all the floors, I just want to say that everyone is awesome at the limit!"

"Really good cow, fighting with gangsters with knives with empty hands, my family's Yucub is really too handsome to fight."

"I love branches! She's so powerful, a ball knocks down a man, her boyfriend is bursting, I love branches too much.

"My husband is still injured woo-woo, I hope he recuperates well and is fine."

"Xiaobaihua's stunned expression is also too cute, hahaha, I have already taken a screenshot."

"Our An An is also very powerful, and she is also injured."

"If she hadn't caused my husband to lose his mind in the past, my husband wouldn't have been hurt."

"Good fellow, is this getting rich? Smashed so many hot searches?

"Limit, is this living in the hot search list?"

"What? Everyone is paying attention to today's child abduction and trafficking, waiting for a result. "

......

Several guests who climbed on the hot search have been growing wildly backstage fans since the evening, because their heroic deeds have also been praised by the Beijing police.

It has further aroused the topic of netizens, as well as the mood of wanting to worship heroes.

Tian An'an was not among them, she looked at the topic of several people on the hot search, and her heart was extremely uncomfortable.

It is clear that she discovered the misdeeds of the human trafficker, and it was she who blocked his escape, why not praise her, not even on the hot search, all this should obviously be hers!

"An An, what's wrong with you?"

Shi Baishui bandaged his arm, and when he turned back, he saw Tian An'an's face gloomy and terrifying.

"It's okay." Tian An'an smiled forcefully, "Little uncle, you bandaged it."

She put her phone away with a smile on her face.

"Okay." Shi Baishui nodded, "Don't be so impulsive in the future, find me to solve something."

She was weaker than her mother and more in need of protection.

"I know, I'm sorry, Uncle." Tian An'an said this, thinking that he had just seen the hot search, and he was uncomfortable and wanted to cry.

Shi Baishui comforted, "No need to apologize, pay attention next time."

Tian An'an nodded obediently, Shi Baishui was too good for her, she was afraid of losing.

"Little uncle, when you get married and have children in the future, will you still treat me well?"

"What do you think, yes."

It is not necessary that Shi Baishui will not get married, except for his mother, who liked Tian An'an when he was young, it is difficult for him to like anyone else.

Sometimes looking at Tian An'an will think of her mother and regret letting go.

So he transferred all his thoughts of her mother to her to make up for the missed year.

Tian An'an got the promise before he calmed down, "Little uncle, I will also be good to you."

If she can't get along with other people, she only has Shi Boshui.

Because of the hot search again, many merchants have come to cooperate, some of them are looking for Su Zhi to cooperate, and the workload is about to catch up with Su Junbai.

Lian Fang received soft hands on the phone this day, and many merchants they wanted to cooperate with before came over.

Now they have become a party that can be selected, and after consulting with Su Junbai, he picked a lot of good endorsements, business activities, TV series, and movies for him.

He also wanted to ask Su Zhi, but Su Junbai warned him, "Don't pull my sister to work, she is now a student, study hard, I can earn money to support her."

Lian Fang looked painful, "..." Obviously

there is a top-notch, explosive purple micro star qi, why is it all wrong?

Su Zhi's sister's type is also very popular in the entertainment industry, and her hair has grown a lot now, which dilutes the heroism on her body, and there is a trace of female anger on the whole person.

Compared with the first time I saw her, she is more handsome and beautiful.

If my sister enters the entertainment industry, she will definitely be able to surpass Xiaobai one day in the future.

Lian Fang, "..." Can't

think, it hurts when you think about it.

......

Su Zhi is also thinking about cutting her hair recently, she has been home for two or three months, and she has been busy changing the plot, and she didn't think of cutting her hair.

Washing my hair today, I realized that my hair had grown so long, and I could tie a small tuck in the back.

After Su Junbai knew it, he persuaded her, "Branches, you can consider growing a little hair, don't cut it first."

He still remembers his sister's cute appearance with sky-piercing braids when she was a child, and her fleshy little face was cute to burst.

The hair still has to be cut, Su Zhi doesn't like too long hair, but not now, they have to continue to record the show.

After having a good memory in the ancient town, continue to the next stop.

The next stop is Jiuyin Mountain, which is also a very famous tourist attraction, but Jiuyin Mountain is very tall and very difficult to climb to the peak.

Except for young people who are willing to try, older people basically give up after climbing halfway.

It takes more than half a day just to climb to the top of the mountain, and once it comes and goes, the day passes.

Su Zhi has heard of Jiuyin Mountain, and his former classmates have gone to play, the mountain is very high, all the steps, basically climbing halfway up can not climb, especially tiring.

However, their task today is to climb to the top of the mountain to take pictures.

The director is also announcing tasks.

"The new trip is about to start, I believe everyone must be looking forward to it, and I am looking forward to it."

"Our next stop is Jiuyin Mountain, a very famous tourist attraction that thousands of people come to travel every year."

"Our task today is to climb to the top of the mountain, write down the words of the visit on the bulletin board, check in and take photos and post Weibo."

"Today there is only this one task to reach the top, lunch needs you to find clues to get, there are ordinary meals, there are also luxurious meals, depending on your own luck."

"The mission time has been extended to 7 pm, and I look forward to everyone's performance."

Several guests here have heard of Jiuyin Mountain, and the program group did things to let them climb to the top of the mountain, there are many high steps, climb up, and the two legs will definitely be wasted.

Barrage.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Climbing the top of Jiuyin Mountain, I feel that the director is taking revenge before taking revenge.

"It's too difficult for this, I've climbed before, and the people who climbed up are basically wasted, and it took many days to slow down."

"Although I haven't been there, I've seen the photos posted by others on Weibo, and there are really many steps."

"I'm already worrying about them, is Little White Flower really okay?"

"The director is too ruthless this time!"

......

Su Junbai felt that today was going to be wasted, "Director, is it playing so big today?"

Miao Painting nodded, "Yes, although the scenery of Jiuyin Mountain is beautiful, it is too difficult to climb up."

Tian An'an thought about it, "Is it okay to climb to half of the task lightening?"

Director, "..."
What
do you think?

Climbing a mountain is to climb to the top to be interesting, what is the meaning of climbing half?

"No, the task is to climb to the top, and the first team member to reach the top, the program group will have additional rewards."

The director's tone was light when he spoke, of course he was light, and he didn't have to climb the mountain, he stayed at the foot of the mountain to watch the live video and control the whole scene.

The bus traveled for two or three hours to reach its destination.

The weather is nice today and there are many people who come to play.

As soon as their group appeared, they attracted the attention of people around them, and many people recognized them, shouted their names, and took pictures with their mobile phones.

Su Zhi had a wantless expression, and the second brother had already put on a smiling expression and started business.

The other guests are similar, more or less want to behave well in public.

The director directs the others to build the camera, ready to watch the live broadcast and watch them climb to the top.

After Su Junbai saw it, he was particularly surprised, "Such a fun place, doesn't the director go?"

Director, "..." He

had inconvenient legs and feet, so he didn't go.

Director, "Such a fun place, I wish you all a good time."

Su Junbai said, "It's better to have fun alone than everyone to be happy, and the director really doesn't consider going together?" "

Can scourge one is a person, whether it is a guest or a director's team.

Director, "..." Shut

up! You and we are in the same group!

The director mercilessly announced, "The mission begins now."

He had the staff give them oxygen bags to prevent them from having a high lack of oxygen and giving them first aid.

Su Junbai shrugged, "The director is so boring that he doesn't dare to challenge, then let's go."

Su Zhi carried a backpack, which contained a lot of things needed for mountaineering, there was food and drink, and he would definitely be thirsty halfway.

"Let's go."

Everyone packed their things and got ready to go, climbing is really a physically demanding sport, especially going up the mountain.

"The scenery of Jiuyin Mountain is really good, branches, look at the sky over there, does that cloud look like a marshmallow?"

Su Junbai took out his mobile phone and said enthusiastically, "Zhizhi, let's take a group photo."

Su Zhi didn't have much interest, but still cooperated with him to shoot, she said, "Don't walk around, leave some physical strength, don't go to the meeting later, I can't wait for you."

"Okay, okay, keep climbing."

Su Junbai made a nine-square box for the photo he just took, and the photos of him and his sister were placed in the middle, and the other photos were beautiful landscape photos.

"Playing Jiuyin Mountain with my sister is so beautiful."

Little white pollen quickly rushed over, all of them are good-looking, hurry up to save the photo collection, husband does not often post Weibo, this is their spiritual food.

Jiuyin Mountain has only climbed one-fifth of the way, and there are already guests shouting tired.

"I can't do it, I can't walk, I want a break."

"I also want to rest, who came up with the task of climbing Jiuyin Mountain, wants to exhaust us."

There was also Su Junbai in the rest team, his two legs were sore, and he really had to retain his physical strength.

"Branches, rest meeting."

Su Zhi drank water first, took a small cake and sat on the stone to eat slowly.

An Yueyue also came over today, and she looked over and found that she was in a bad mental state today.

"Want something to eat?"

"...... Thank you. An Yueyue smiled, "I'm not hungry, I don't eat."

"Are the legs all right?"

"It's okay."

"Oh, that's good."

Su Zhi returned and looked at his second brother with a resentful look, "I'm so tired, so hungry, and my legs are so sore."

Su Zhi, "..."

"I know, I will tell Brother Lian and let him enhance his exercise for you."

Su Junbai, "???!!! Nope

!

Refuse!

Why not care about him!

This is different from what he expected!