21

Su Junbai was the first to speak up, "What do you mean?" To deduct the environmental value, but also the start-up capital? What's the gameplay again? Shi

Boshui also continued, "The environmental value is deducted from the start-up capital according to the vehicle emissions, why didn't you say it earlier?"

Lu Yu said, "But our trip is voted by fans, is it not kind for your program team to do this?"

Others nodded in agreement.

This is not the end of it, the director waits for them to finish, and then announces the rules.

"In the next recording, the five groups of you will redistribute the house, and the group with the most start-up capital will get the right to choose the house first."

As soon as these words came out, the barrage exploded even more: "Hahaha, this issue is really wonderful!"

At this time, Su Junbai understood, raised his hand, and said, "Wait a minute, I didn't arrange a car with Zhizhi, so it won't be deducted, right?"

If so, he and Zhizhi can prioritize the house.

"Don't worry, young man." The director didn't answer his question and continued, "I'm going to announce the environmental value deduction." The

first place with the most deductions was Lu Yu and Lu Yudian, who were on planes and had the most serious pollution.

Directly deducted half of the start-up capital.

Su Junbai laughed loudly when he heard the gloating, "Hahaha, good."

Su Zhi, "..." I

really want to seal his mouth.

Lu Yu, "..." Lu

Yu, "Director, you buckled too much, right?" Half

of the start-up capital, then next they eat the soil.

Director, "We are all deducted according to the sewage discharge, you have to find reason, find the plane."

Lu Yu, "..."

Huh.

The second group was Yi Jinghe and flammable in the bus, deducting fifty yuan.

The third group was Tian An'an and Shi Baishui, who were riding in a BMW car, and deducted 30 yuan.

The fourth group was Miao Painting and Miao Wenjun, who were riding in a car, and deducted 20 yuan.

And without a car, Su Zhi and Su Junbai, who took other means of transportation to the recording site, did not deduct the start-up capital.

So integrated, Su Junbai's group of money is the most, and it can be preferred.

This result made Su Junbai excited, and he asked, "What kind of good house?" Say it and let me choose. The

five houses are, courtyard courtyard, floor house, civilian house, dilapidated small building, brick house.

Fools know how to choose, and Su Junbai naturally knows, "We choose the courtyard, and we can also bask in the sun in the yard, which is comfortable."

Although the opening crash was reversed, he finally earned face and took his sister to enjoy life.

The other guests looked over with envy.

Yi Jinghe said, "I already knew that I also came by other cars.

Tian An An said softly, "Congratulations, can we go to visit the door in the future?"

"You are welcome if you don't come empty-handed."

Su Junbai's answer caused netizens to laugh, saying that he was a realistic man.

The barrage was full of Su Junbai's fans cheering: "Aaaa Congratulations to my husband for winning the courtyard! That's great! The

other groups selected the houses in order of start-up capital.

Lu Yu had no choice, and Lu Yu lived in a brick house.

Su Junbai saw it and laughed.

After all the five groups of guests were allocated houses, Bai Lu raised her hand and asked, "Director, where do we live then?" You

won't forget them, will you?

Director, "You can join any group and live with them."

Bai Lu, "..." After

the not so friendly meeting in the morning, will anyone really take them in?

No one from the other groups said anything, and Tian An'an took the initiative to say, "Our house should be enough to live, if you don't dislike it, you can go to live with us."
After
she finished speaking, she looked at Shi Baishui beside her, "They have no place to live, shall we take them in?"

Shi Baishui looked sideways at her for a while, but didn't say anything, "Hmm."

With such a good thing, how could Bai Lu refuse, afraid that she would quickly agree as if she would regret it.

"Don't dislike it! We stay! Thank you!
Before
leaving for the house, the director asked to hand in his things, all the food and drink must be handed over, and only one suitcase could be carried.

For the rest of the day, they were thinking about what to bring and how to fill an entire suitcase.

Su Junbai also brought a lot of things, clothes, shoes, skin care supplies, proper delicate boy, more exquisite than Su Zhi's life.

Su Zhi was the most leisurely one, she was a suitcase, brought several sets of clothes, books, rolls, listening machines, sheets and quilts, some food, but some of them had been handed in, and some of them were hidden by her.

Netizens noticed Su Zhi.

I like to watch mermaids: "Su Zhi brought the least things, she sat next to her and waited and fell asleep, hahaha, she looks so handsome when she sleeps!" Mermaid

: "The branch is the most handsome, do not accept rebuttals." Rice

stir-fry: "Take a bite of the face, full." "

......

The program group scraped a lot of things from the guests, causing the guests to complain.

So the program group proposed to make a small game, "Everyone has been getting along for a day, and they haven't really known each other, so let's make a small game to guess the relationship between each other and their loved ones."

"If you answer correctly, you can take one thing from the other side, and so on."

Soon a staff member came to hand them out answer boards.

Everyone can answer, and the accumulated points add up.

Su Zhi took the answer board.

Su Junbai leaned over and whispered, "Branches, Lu Yudian is Lu Yu's cousin, don't write it wrong." He

must win Lu Yu's things!

"And Miao painting and..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by the director, "Don't communicate, answer yourself." "

......

Su Zhi first wrote about the relationship between Lu Yu and Lu Yudian.

Then came Tian An'an and Shi Baishui.

Miao painting and Miao Wenyun.

Yijinghe and flammable.

Finally, Jiang Shilou and Bai Lu.

Five minutes passed, and the director asked to light up the topic board.

"Please open the question board."