61

The whole scene was stunned because of Su Zhi's operation, one-handed catch, where the is this handsome guy, this is also too handsome!

"It's me." Jiang Shilou walked out from the crowd, "Sorry, my hand slipped." He

was hit by the opposing player when he was just pitching, and when he pitched, the force was deflected, the ball hit the ball frame, and the rebound flew out.

He looked at her, "You're not hurt, are you?"

Su Zhi, "Hurt." The

momentum of the ball was so great that it flew over so quickly and heavily that she didn't have time to make other safe reactions, and caught the ball with one hand.

Her hand hurts now.

Therefore, those male protagonists in the TV series are handsome to catch the ball, not only does it not hurt, but also talk about the plot of love with the female protagonist, I can't believe it.

The TV series mistook me.

Jiang Shilou, "..." Hurt

and still don't change color like this, it's really a man.

Jiang Shilou took the initiative to say, "I'll accompany you to the infirmary to check the injury."

He already recognized the person in front of him as Su Zhi, but the two were not very familiar, and they had not spoken much on variety shows.

Su Zhi refused, "No.

She doesn't want to have anything to do with the male protagonist, in the original book, she likes the male protagonist, and the female protagonist competes for the male protagonist to be cannon fodder, so she doesn't want to be cannon fodder.

She added, "I'll pay for the medical expenses myself, at least this amount."

She stretched out three fingers, she didn't pit him, her hand really hurt, since it was because he was injured, he couldn't pay.

Jiang Shilou, "..."

He has already seen Su Zhi's appearance of making money on variety shows, and he thought it was a character, it seems that she likes money herself.

What can be done then, it is something that he made a mistake and hurt others, and money can solve it.

He was also in the extreme variety show group and sent a request to Su Zhi to add, and after Su Zhi accepted, he transferred three thousand to her.

Su Zhi was a little stunned when she received the money, she said at least three hundred, Jiang Shilou transferred three thousand to her, worthy of being the male protagonist, rich.

Jiang Shilou was stunned when he saw her, "Is there any problem?"

"It's gone." Su Zhi was not ready to retreat, "You haven't apologized to Lin Mo yet.

At first, the direction where the ball smashed was Lin Mo, and if she didn't happen to be there, Lin Mo would probably be injured.

Jiang Shilou said, "... Sorry, I didn't mean to.

He also didn't want to spend too much energy because of this matter, he was tired of studying today, and he was going to play to relax his mood, but there was such an accident halfway.

Lin Mo waved his hand, "I'm fine, you just apologize to the branches."

She grabbed Su Zhi's hand and asked nervously, "Zhizhi, is your hand okay?" Doesn't it hurt? Sorry, it's all me, if only I had left earlier. Su

Zhi, "... Don't catch. It

already hurts, and if you grasp it again, you are increasing gravity.

Lin Mo quickly let go, "Let's hurry up and go to the infirmary."

She shouldn't be greedy to look at handsome guys, trying to find a handsome boyfriend, but ended up hurting the branch.

"Hmm." Before Su Zhi left, he said to Jiang Shilou, "If you can't play, you can find a place where no one is to practice more, it's a very dangerous thing to hit someone in public, if it causes that person's life to be in danger, can you afford to pay the responsibility?"

Jiang Shilou, "..." Can

you stop saying it's so serious? He couldn't even refute it.

It's really cool to scare the male protagonist to the point of speechlessness, Su Zhi's mood is very good, and even the injuries on his hands don't hurt so much.

She and Lin Mo left the court.

The boys and girls who were frightened and stupid reacted and ate melons in surprise.

"Groove! Who was that handsome guy just now? In front of Senior Jiang Shilou, he didn't lose to him at all, he was too handsome! Does anyone know which class he went to? Why never seen it?

"I haven't seen him either, he's really handsome!" But we don't have a chance, he already has a girlfriend.

"It doesn't have to be a girlfriend, what if it's just friends?"

"yes, so we still have a chance!"

"Although, do any of you know which class he belongs to?"

......

Su Zhi and Lin Mo found the infirmary, and after the school doctor examined Su Zhi, "The wrist is a little stretched, nothing else is a big deal, I'll help you clean up the broken skin of your palm."

"Thank you." Su Zhi's wrist was a little painful, probably caused by the momentum of the ball was too strong, and the school doctor helped her treat her wrist, which was not so painful.

She asked, "How much?" A

simple treatment like this shouldn't cost much.

School doctor, "No money." Su

Zhi, "..."
Is
that good? Then she got three thousand dollars for nothing.

Coming out of the infirmary, Lin Mo took care of her all the way, and when she arrived at the check-in office, it was also the book that Lin Mo got for her.

Because I went to the infirmary, the time to report was over, and the principal had been waiting there for a long time, saw them coming, smiled and greeted, and then handed them over to the head teacher of the first class of the second high school rocket.

The rocket class is full of top students, and the rocket class is even more, they have strong learning ability, self-control is also very good, and they study every day in addition to studying.

When the head teacher took the two of them over, he briefly talked about some rules to be followed by the school, as well as the distribution of the entire sophomore class.

The families of the students in the rocket class are relatively ordinary, and they are the ones who study seriously and are preparing for the college entrance examination.

The students of the international class have good families, received a relatively good education from an early age, and have a lot of craft skills, they are not very serious about learning, and they are busy participating in various interest training courses every day.

The students in the ordinary class are more chaotic, some study well, some study badly, some have good families, some have ordinary families, and the sense of learning atmosphere is not very strong.

Parents and eldest brother originally wanted her to enter the ordinary class to adapt for a period of time, but she refused, she has always liked challenges.

In the two months of summer vacation, she has already reviewed the knowledge of the first year of high school, and she is not afraid that she will not be able to keep up.

Even if they were worried, they would listen to her and agree that she would go to the rocket shift.

The rocket class only accepts thirty students, and the classes are rearranged by grade at the end of each month.

Su Zhi is not afraid, there is still a month, she studies hard.

Lin Mo shivered when she listened, she should not follow the branch into the rocket class, she may have to waste her parents smashing two buildings for her, and in a month, she may be kicked out.

It's already time for class, the first day of school, some get together to chat, some study independently, and the class is not very noisy.

The class teacher walked in with Su Zhi and Lin Mo, went on stage and knocked on the table, "All quiet, these two students are freshmen who just turned over today, everyone is welcome." There

were girls in the class who went to the playground to watch the ball game today, and they recognized Su Zhi and Lin Mo at a glance.

"Hurry up in the stands, handsome guy, he's what I told you, the handsome guy who just caught the ball handsomely on the court, isn't he very handsome?"

"He is so tall, his figure is very good, but I can't see his face, I don't know what he looks like?"

"The appearance is so handsome, and the face must be handsome, but how do I feel a little familiar when I look at him?" Where have you seen it?

"No, right? Teacher, don't new students take off their masks? "

......

The majority of students in the first class of Rocket are girls, and there are about ten boys, and they are still average-looking.

Now suddenly there is such a handsome male classmate, they are going to die happily, hurry up and take off the mask so that we can see what it looks like?!

"Be quiet." The head teacher knocked on the table, "Which of you two will introduce yourself first?"

"I'll do it." Lin Mo raised his hand, introduced early, and overborn early.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lin Mo, from S City, I usually like to chase stars, read comics, read novels, and shop..."

Su Zhi coughed and signaled her to say two words, but she didn't see that the head teacher's face was green, probably not expecting Lin Mo's introduction to be so sincere.

After Lin Mo's introduction, Su Zhi spoke, "My name is Su Zhi, and I come from the same place as Lin Mo."

And then gone.

Her introduction was simple and crude.

A few girls who watched extreme variety shows heard the name Su Zhi and looked at Su Zhi in surprise, could it be Su Junbai's sister!

They guessed right, after Su Zhi took off the mask, the girls in the class were amazed by her.

A girl who looks like this is also too handsome!

"Groove! Su Zhi is so handsome! I liked her very much when she recorded the extreme variety show!

"It's really handsome! It's even more handsome up close! "

......

The head teacher said, "You two sit in the last row first, and you will rearrange your seats after the monthly exam every month."

No wonder a number is pasted on every table, it turns out to mean this.

Lin Mo was very happy to sit at the same table with Su Zhi, but the happiness may be short-lived, only for a month.

The girls in the front row secretly looked at the back, even if Su Zhi is a girl, she is also the most handsome person in their class, and they finally have a countertop in their class!

On the first day of school, there was no class in the morning, so I introduced each other and asked them to study well, and it was time for lunch.

The school has three canteens, and there are more people going to the first and second canteens, because the food is cheap and delicious.

The third cafeteria accepts custom-made meals, no matter what tricky taste can be made for you.

Su Zhi planned to go to the two cafeterias in front of him to take a look, but he received a call from his second brother.

"Zhizhi, I'm outside your school, I've already ordered a meal, can you go out of campus?"

From the second brother's concern, Su Zhi accepted.

"Xiaomo, my second brother is here, let me go out to eat, and we will go together."

Lin Mo hurriedly waved his hand, "I won't bother you brothers and sisters to chat, I'll eat in the cafeteria, you go to eat, and contact WeChat later."

She didn't want to eat the food in the cafeteria much, she was just still hot, and every time she saw him, she could be scared out of the psychological shadow.

Seeing her say this, Su Zhi did not force her to go, she went outside independently, and saw her second brother's car not far from the school gate.

After she got into the car, she found that there was only the second brother, and Lian Fang did not follow, "Brother, aren't you filming?" How did you have time to come over?

Su Junbai was very proud, "I acted very well this time, and the director also praised my good acting skills and specially rewarded me with a day off." The

first two sentences are true, the latter sentence, half-truth, the rest was won by himself, originally planned to take two days off, the director did not let it, saying that the progress was too rushed.

He watched his sister today, and he had to go back to the crew over there in the evening.

Su Zhi nodded, "Wow, second brother is so good!" Can

get the praise of the big director, the second brother has indeed improved, I hope he can learn more in front of the big director.

Su Junbai laughed a few times, "It's all good that I moved bricks."

At first, he didn't want to accept the role of moving bricks on the construction site, he felt too tired, but now it is really fragrant.

It seems that going to the construction site to move bricks is really promising, and he is now a skilled brick mover.

Su Zhi, "..." I

didn't expect such a compliment, but second brother, can you really move bricks? hhh。