55

Outside the recording site of "Super Star", there are staff waiting to guide the mentor.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai went over, and the staff received them warmly, "Hello Mr. Su, the program is recorded on the 15th floor, it officially starts at nine o'clock, I will take you to the lounge first."

Su Junbai nodded, in front of outsiders, he was very serious, "Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome, it should." The staff waved their hands busily, and looked at him quietly with a slightly red face.

Su Junbai is very handsome and has a good temper, how can there be so many black powders?

They followed the staff to the lounge on the 15th floor, where two mentors had already arrived and were chatting idly.

Hearing movement at the door, Qi Qi turned around and looked over, and saw that it was Su Junbai who stood up and greeted him in a friendly manner.

"Teacher Su is good, come in and sit."

"Hello Teacher Su, do you want to drink water?"

The fame of these two mentors is not as high as Su Junbai, the male mentor is a love singer who has recently become popular, and the female mentor is a female singer who debuted in the female group draft for three years.

No matter what the rumors outside were, they would greet Su Junbai with a smile when they saw it.

It is always better to make good friends in the entertainment industry than to make bad friends.

Su Junbai nodded, "Hello, don't be so polite, feel free."

Despite this, the two mentors did not relax and stood waiting for him to come in.

Su Junbai didn't care about them, he turned to look at Su Zhi, "Zhizhi, let Brother Lian take you to the next lounge, I will find you later." There

will be camera shooting in the mentor's lounge, and some pictures may be captured and broadcast later, so that my sister will be uncomfortable staying here, or go to the next lounge and no one cares.

Su Zhi nodded, "Okay, you record well."

She thought about it and added, "No matter what happens, don't be impulsive, be sensible, and don't do it." What

happened in the original book was that the second brother accidentally saw the boss of "Super Star" in the bathroom during the recording break bullying the female trainees.

The female trainee was miserable, plus she had a heart attack, and after strenuous exercise, she fell ill because she did not take medicine and rescue in time, and fell into extreme life-threatening.

The boss felt embarrassed and scared when he encountered this kind of thing, and just happened to meet Su Junbai who came, and wanted to push everything onto him.

Su Junbai is a straight person, seeing the trainee being bullied to cry, lying on the ground without any signs of life, he rushed over without much thought.

He directly punched the boss, but the boss did not fight back, and he withstood his fist alive, and even bled out.

After Su Junbai finished his anger, he quickly called 120, stepped forward to check the physical condition of the female trainee, and helped her do cardiac resuscitation.

This scene was filmed by the boss with a mobile phone, maliciously cut, after the female trainee was sent to the hospital for rescue and admitted to the intensive care unit.

He let people upload the video to the Internet, spent a lot of money to send Weibo to the hot search, invited a group of water army to guide public opinion, netizens are following the trend, except for Su Junbai's fans, the whole network is insulting Su Junbai and boycotting him on the show.

It is a pity that Su Junbai does not have any evidence to prove his innocence, and can only pray that the female trainee wakes up to prove his innocence.

The female trainee woke up a month later, but she not only did not prove that Su Junbai was to save her, but also insisted that Su Junbai bullied her.

Because at the beginning, the female trainee made a deal with the boss in order to be promoted to the first place, and the boss threatened her to discredit her if she said it, and if she cooperated with him, she would become the champion.

She chose the latter for her own sake.

This accelerated the time when Su Junbai was cannon fodder, although evidence was later found, Su Junbai's reputation had been ruined, and others mentioned him with contempt.

Su Junbai's top-notch aura was also almost destroyed, and after the heroine learned about the matter, she was the first person to give him comfort and encouragement, which also made him more affectionate for her.

When she first knew this plot, Su Zhi was angry in her heart, although her second brother owed a little and had a straight personality, he was sincere, and he would help when he encountered unfair things.

After being heartbroken, the second brother in the original book was depressed and never reached out to others again.

His original intention was to reach out and send people to the light, but he did not want to be dragged into hell and suffer innocent harm.

She didn't want to see her second brother become such a person, she only wished him peace and joy all his life, and made a mouthful, straightforward, beautiful little white flower.

"I know, your brother and I are not fools." Su Junbai smiled and said, "You go and play, after the recording starts, Brother Lian will take you over." He

was super happy to be cared for by his sister.

Su Zhi nodded, "Hmm. It

wasn't time for that to happen, and she had to go and rest for a while before she had the strength to punch someone.

This plot only happened after the heroine became popular, and the heroine will not be invited to become a mentor, she should not come.

"Branch, I'll take you there." Lian Fang walked beside her, and suddenly felt a thick cold breath.

He looked up and saw the air conditioner above the corridor, which turned out to be from here.

It is a single lounge and the house is well equipped with everything.

Su Zhi was extremely comfortable lying on the sofa, and she casually set an alarm clock.

Now that there were still three or four hours before it happened, she needed to prepare.

"Brother Lian, do you have the contact information of the reporter and the paparazzi in your hand? The more the merrier.

Since the boss likes to break the news on the Internet, of course, she gave it all back to him and let him taste the taste of being raped online.

Lian Fang was confused, "What do you want this for?"

"Kind of useful." Su Zhi did not say it explicitly, this kind of thing is not easy to say, "It will not do bad things." "

is a good thing to eliminate harm to the people.

That boss not only harmed the second brother, but also harmed many little girls, using his company's advantages to lure young girls into being deceived.

Lian Fang didn't think she would do something bad, just plain curious.

He has a lot of contact information for reporters, and paparazzi also have them, all of which are relatively capable people.

"I'll send it to you."

Lian Fang gave her her mobile phone number and WeChat.

Su Zhi accepted them all, there were about twenty, and these were enough.

After giving her the contact information, seeing that she was not ready to say anything, even Fang did not ask, he said, "Zhizhi, are you sleepy?" Then you rest first, and I will come to you later.
When I saw this girl
today, she was in a sleepy state.

Today's young people like to stay up late, and he has seen it all the time.

Su Zhi nodded tiredly, after Lian Fang went out to close the door, called the reporter, made all preparations, and fell asleep after a while.

Su Junbai's lounge here was very lively, and after he came over, another male mentor arrived.

The mentor is Lin Xing, a famous teenager, who has debuted for more than ten years, arranges and lyrics by himself, and sings by himself, which is very powerful and famous.

The state of these years is much worse than before, only one work has been released in one or two years, and the fame is not at its peak.

His mouth is also very poisonous, and he once commented on a singer on a talent show, directly making people cry.

Netizens do not have a good impression of him, and his nickname is Poisonous Tongue Forest.

Some people hate him, naturally there are people who like him, his fans are very sticky, and after powdering him, there are very few people who have lost their powder.

They were all left because of his talent and singing, and his poisonous tongue was called true temperament in the eyes of fans.

The male mentor who arrived first, Li Zhongpeng, took the initiative to say hello, "Teacher Lin is good, he has been famous for a long time, and I finally saw me today."

"Hello Teacher Lin, I grew up listening to your songs..." The female mentor Fang Keyuan realized that she had said the wrong thing halfway, "I especially like your songs."

Lin Xing nodded with a faint expression, not affected by her words.

Su Junbai knew Lin Xing, and at the star charity gala, he was very generous.

He and Lin Xing are not very familiar, only know that the other party sings very well, and has won countless trophies and honorary titles over the years of his debut.

"Teacher Lin is good."

According to his generation and debut qualifications, Lin Xing is higher than Su Junbai.

Lin Xing's expression still replied faintly.

There is no meaning to talk too much, his personality is like this, only when the draft judges will say more.

Su Junbai didn't want to say more, he was worried about his sister.

The atmosphere maintenance of the lounge can only rely on the other two mentors, both of whom rack their brains to find topics, and their braincases hurt.

Finally, when it came time to start recording the show, the two of them were finally relieved.

Some staff took them to the recording scene, and Su Junbai went to the next lounge to visit her sister before going, and saw that she was sleeping, so he didn't disturb her.

He sent a message to Lian Fang and took his sister with him when she woke up.

He had to record the opening moderator introducing the mentor, and a total of four people were waiting in the background.

He was scheduled to appear last, and from time to time he took out his mobile phone to send messages to Lian Fang and asked him to take care of the branch.

Even Fang was going to be killed by him, he had already ordered dessert and coffee and milk tea, but Su Zhi didn't wake up, so he didn't disturb her.

Originally thinking that Su Zhi was going to sleep all morning, he hesitated to go to the scene to see Xiaobai, and saw the door open.

Su Zhi, who slept back to sleep, was much better, and just waiting for things to develop, she followed Lian Fang to the recording site of "Super Star".

She passed as a mentor's family, and the staff directly allowed her to go, which is a good position in the first row and has a wide view.

The draft had already begun, and as soon as she sat down, she heard the trainees on the stage singing, with a loud voice, singing out of tune, and incomplete five-tone.

She rubbed her ears and suddenly regretted it a little.

The four who serve as mentors are even more uncomfortable, they are closest to the stage and face the singing.

She looked towards the second brother and found that he was quite calm and calm, with good concentration, and Lin Xing beside him could kill a fly with a frown.

The other two mentors were also forced to laugh, and it seemed that they were uncomfortable being pierced by the magic sound.

Not long after her compliment, the trainees on the stage finished singing, followed by the instructor speaking.

Lin Xing was the first to speak up, and a soul asked, "Can you sing?"

The trainee nodded stunned, "Yes."

Lin Xing commented without feelings, "A love song was sung by you into a vernacular, without any feelings, incomplete in five notes, all relying on roaring, your voice is more difficult than the sound of moving bricks at the construction site, listening to your song is a torture."

He finally said, "If you want to go down this path, practice the basics and come again."

He pressed the elimination button without hesitation.

The trainee was about to cry at what he said.

The other two mentors saw this round, "Your singing rhythm and mentality are very stable, which is very commendable, and the makeup is also good, don't cry."

With the comfort of the two mentors, the trainee felt a little better, but she was still very nervous, and Su Junbai, who was also poisonous, had not yet spoken.

Su Junbai had been thinking about things, and then spoke, "Teacher Lin has a wrong saying, the sound of moving bricks is very good, you can listen to it when you have the opportunity." Although

moving bricks is hard, there is a lot of money to move.

In other words.

The sound of moving bricks = the sound of counting money The sound

of counting money is the best.

Everyone, "??? What

kind of strange statement is this?