29

After selling the meal and sending off several guests, Su Junbai put the money on the table, counting them one by one, with a smile of a wealth fan on his face from time to time.

Su Zhi sorted out the remaining dishes, and when he saw the second brother like this, he felt that it was very good, and it was better to be interested in money than to be interested in the heroine.

"Don't count, let's eat first."

Selling food and earning dozens of dollars, she felt that it was not enough, she had to find other ways to make money.

Su Junbai sorted out the money and folded it, "Branches, all for you, you can buy whatever you want."

Although the money is a little small, he will continue to work hard to make money in the next few days.

On the price list of the program group, there are not only daily necessities, but also some small snacks to buy, and the branches are still small, and they will definitely be hungry.

Su Zhi took a part, she did have something to buy tomorrow, but not snacks.

Because the program group rewarded a lot of fresh meat, Su Zhi also made a lot, and only one copy of braised pork was sold, which was bought by Shi Baishui.

The other guests bought vegetarian dishes, probably to control their weight or something.

"Zhizhi, you are too thin, eat more."

Su Junbai sandwiched a lot of meat for Su Zhi, and her sister worked hard and wanted to eat more.

The aroma of braised pork was too high, and the taste was very delicious and delicious, and he couldn't help but eat a lot.

After eating, I touched my bulging stomach and suddenly felt guilty.

It's over, Brother Lian saw that he couldn't nag him to death, and he might have to exercise for two hours tonight to sleep, and collapsed JPG.

Barrage.

"Ah, ah, the picture of the brother and sister eating is so beautiful, it's not bad to add me (dog head)."

"I really want to eat it when I see them eating braised pork."

"Su Junbai is so good to his sister, and I also want to have an older brother hhh who gives me money to spend."

......

The room was equipped with cameras that recorded some of the daily lives of the guests, which could be turned off while they slept.

After Su Junbai finished eating, he planned to lie down for a while before starting to exercise.

As a result, he fell asleep lying down, and the live broadcast camera was not turned off, and many netizens sighed at his stunning face.

"Although I don't like Su Junbai's character very much, I really eat his face, it's amazing."

Many netizens agreed, Xiaobaihua's appearance is really amazing.

There are more netizens watching, and ten and ten are all piled up in Su Junbai's live broadcast room to watch him sleep.

The popularity slowly rose, and Su Junbai's live broadcast sleeping slowly became a hot topic.

He himself did not know anything about the matter and went to the meeting with Zhou.

Lian Fang saw that Su Junbai fell asleep in the live broadcast room and was about to have a myocardial infarction, and he ate so much braised pork at night that he slept without exercising.

"This guy is so lazy that he doesn't know about sports without supervision."

Lian Fang took out a small book and wrote a large note on Xiao Bai's behavior tonight, and waited for him to come back another day to let him exercise for two hours, no, double, four hours.

Seeing that Xiaobai was prone to an increase in blood pressure, he switched to Su Zhi's side.

Or the sister is well-behaved.

Su Zhi always slept late and got up early, no matter what he did today or how tired he was, he would maintain this state.

The second year of high school restarted, and she was transferred by her parents to Beijing High School, the quality of teaching here should be better than that in the small town, and she had to review the knowledge points of the second year of high school.

Before coming to record the variety show, she prepared books, materials, and rolls for her sophomore year of high school.

Now it's okay, she opens her English listening while doing math papers.

The speed of solving the problem is not fast or slow, whether it is a simple question or a difficult problem, she is calm and calm, as if it is difficult to defeat her without a question.

Now is not the official recording time, each guest's live broadcast room is separate, and there are many netizens in Suzhi's live broadcast room.

"Su Zhi is really awesome, while listening to English, while writing math papers, the key is that the answers are all correct, she must study very well."

"She's so good that she can't give me two brains."

"Is he Su Zhi? It seems to be my high school classmate? But aren't his parents all dead, where did the star brother come from?

This comment did not attract much attention, and everyone's attention was on Su Zhi's academic performance.

At this time, Su Junbai's black powder, which had been silent for a long time, jumped out.

"Okay, who knows? In case she memorized the answer in advance, pretend who wouldn't.

"That's it, do you want to erect a scholarly character so much? Be careful not to roll over. "

......

Han Xuan, who finished working in the studio, habitually turned on her mobile phone to watch the live broadcast of her daughter and son.

Seeing the bad comments on the barrage, he frowned, "How is it Xiaobai's black fan, of course, the branch is a top student, the first place in the annual exam, what fake student boss character is needed, these people are really annoying."

Before taking Suzhi back, the family had learned about life before Zhizhi, and in order to find their lost daughter, the adoptive parents and family would change cities every once in a while, and there was no formal job, so the income was not high.

The branches followed them around, their academic performance did not fall, and they were the first in their grades no matter which school they attended.

They didn't settle in Qingshui Town until Su Zhi was ten years old, and Zhizhi began to bear things that she shouldn't have experienced at her age.

Every time she saw the ability she showed when recording the show, Han Xuan felt sorry for her daughter, if she had looked a little tighter, the branches would not have been lost, and she would not have had to go through so many difficulties.

Her daughter herself is reluctant to scold, why are these people.

She called her eldest son, "Xiao Zhou, take care of Xiao Bai's black powder, don't let them say bad things about the branches."

Su Jingzhou was very happy to do things for his sister, "Okay, Mom, I'll do it." He

will also watch the live broadcast of the show when he is fine, and Xiaobai's performance is okay at present, he knows to take care of the branches, and if the performance is not good, wait to be mixed with three dozens.

He moved quickly, and asked the special assistant to seal a letter to those black fans who did not choose to say anything, and seriously submitted a lawyer's letter.

This operation caused black fans to silence them, and they did not dare to speak indiscriminately for several days.

For this situation, Xiaobaihua fans are of course happy to hear it.

For the operation of her eldest brother Su Jingzhou, Su Zhi did not know, she made two sets of rolls, listened to a hundred words, washed her hair and bathed, turned off the camera, and prepared to rest.

It's not early at this point in time, and there are still many netizens guarding Su Zhi's live broadcast room, and when they see her going to sleep, they reluctantly shout to her not to turn off the camera.

Su Zhi couldn't see the barrage, but she turned off the camera and greeted them.

"I'm going to rest, and everyone goes to bed early."

Su Zhi's face was a little close to the camera, and netizens felt the beauty crit, "The branch is too good-looking, I can't bear it." Su

Zhi turned off the camera here, and many netizens poured into Su Junbai's live broadcast room, he slept without turning off the camera, and everyone was enjoying the beauty crit.

The assistant director saw this situation and asked, "Director, do you want to close his live broadcast room?"

"Let's not turn it off, you look at this heat." The director pointed to the ratings of the backstage program, "Just for half a day, the popularity has almost rushed to the heat list, and with correct guidance, it will definitely explode."

"Su Junbai's heat is really high." The assistant director sighed, "It is worthy of being the top, and you can sleep with such a high degree of heat."

"Look at this again." The director pointed to another topic, "Su Zhi's topic is also very high, but it's a pity that he was pressed by the big guy's father, otherwise he could be on several hot lists."

"Tian An'an's popularity is also quite good, and the benefits are all praise, you can give her more shots."

"Miao Painting's performance in this issue is not very good, and I feel a little absent-minded when doing tasks."

"Yi Jinghe's current performance is also good, I hope he can continue to maintain."

"Bai Lu is also not bad, Jiang Shilou is a little cold, not very suitable for variety shows."

"Lu Yu needless to say, the popularity is comparable to Su Junbai."

The popularity at the beginning of the second season is about to catch up with one-third of the total popularity of the first season, hoping that the second season will explode, and it is not in vain that he will pay a high price to invite top stars to be guests.

The hot search on the next day was as the director thought, there was Su Junbai live broadcast the topic of sleeping, and the popularity remained high, rushing to the first place in the hot search, and the whole network was enjoying his sleeping appearance.

The hot search followed by the topic of extreme variety show peach picking, everyone is praising Su Zhi's basket weaving skills and cleverly earning guests' money.

Because no one has engaged in this kind of operation before, everyone feels very fresh, and feels that the extreme variety show is not bad, and a pass of ten, ten and a hundred has pulled many people to watch.

Hot search reviews.

"Su Junbai's appearance is also beautiful, I watched him last night and didn't sleep all night."

"Su Zhi earns money from other guests, this wave of operations is also absolute, and no one has ever done it in the extreme variety show."

"The extreme variety show turned out to be so interesting, I'm going to Amway others!"

......

Lian Fang saw that the live broadcast of Su Junbai's sleep was on the hot search, silently took out the small book, and crossed out the double two hours.

After this incident, many bedding endorsement merchants found cooperation, and Lian Fang selected several well-known brands and prepared to compare them one by one before talking.

Yi Jinghe's agent Zhang Jing finally found him a brand endorsement of bedding, and before he could talk, the other party directly said that Yi Jinghe was not suitable, and turned to find Su Junbai.

Zhang Qing couldn't do it, she contacted the program group and spoke with Yi Jinghe.

"Xiaohe, the endorsement that has not yet been discussed has blown and went to find Su Junbai."

Yi Jinghe knew that the agent was talking to him about the brand endorsement of bedding, which is an old brand, if he can talk about it, he can also rely on this to grow hot.

Yi Jinghe frowned and asked, "What's going on?" Isn't it good to talk about? Why did you find Su Junbai?

He also wants to rely on this brand to open up popularity, after all, it is an old brand, if he endorses, the popularity will slowly rise, and everyone who buys things in the future can know that it is him who endorses and can call his name.

Zhang Qing told him about the hot search, "Su Junbai didn't turn off the live broadcast when he slept last night, and the heat exploded directly in the morning.

Yi Jinghe was surprised, "This can also be on the hot search?"

He suddenly felt that he had seen too little, and at the same time felt the pain of missing 100 million.

Especially after seeing Su Junbai's popularity on Weibo, he was even more distressed.

Unexpectedly, Su Junbai engaged in this kind of operation in order to earn traffic.

Zhang Qing nodded, "Not only can it be on, but the heat is very high, do you want to try not to turn off the live broadcast to sleep tonight?" Although

Yi Jinghe's appearance is not as stunning as Su Junbai, he is also white and young, belonging to the milk white boy, and the audience group is also quite large.

Yi Jinghe, "Okay, I'm not going to turn off the live broadcast." It

was not the first time he touched the porcelain Su Junbai, as long as the two did not completely tear their faces, according to Su Junbai's previous care for him, they would definitely not care about him.

Before hanging up the phone, he remembered something, "Sister Zhang, Su Junbai told me before that he only has a twin brother and no sister, I have observed his relationship with Su Zhi, and I always feel that the two of them are not like brothers and sisters, and Su Zhi does not look like the children of rich families."

"Are you sure?" Zhang Qing wrote it down, "I will investigate Su Zhi's situation well, you don't care about it first, record well, interact with them more, and help appear." She

only brought Yi Jinghe this year, he is not old and his ambition is not small.

She likes ambitious people, hopes that he will become popular, and whoever stands in his way will be eliminated, no matter how difficult it is.

Su Zhi didn't know anything about the Internet, and he still got up very early in the morning.

After cooking the rice porridge and almost cooking, she went out for a morning jog, and when she came back, Su Junbai got up.

"Zhizhi, why didn't you call me along?"

Su Zhi asked him, "Do you have a habit of running in the morning?"

Anyway, she had been back for so many days and had never seen him run in the morning.

Su Junbai, "... Not. But

he can make breakfast.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he knew that his sister had already made breakfast, and what good things he had done in his previous life to have such a good sister.

Su Zhi, "Look what, eat." I

always feel that the second brother is going to cry, is it so moved?

In the morning, it was time for shopping, and Su Zhi bought a lot of good things to fill the empty courtyard.

At eight o'clock went to the place designated by the program group to assemble, they wereThe first group to arrive, the staff of the program group was still eating breakfast.

Su Zhi greeted the people of the program group, "Good morning."

Su Junbai also greeted him, "Good morning, what are you eating delicious?"

"Good morning, none of what we eat is delicious."

The staff only replied, holding their own food away from the brothers and sisters, afraid that the two of them would grab food.

Su Zhi, "..." It's

not delicious, but it's so tight.

Su Junbai, "..."

They can protect the food on their hands, but they can't protect the food on the table.

"You bought so much, it's really a waste, I and Zhizhi will help you solve some, it should be a good deed, don't thank you too much."

Su Junbai's set of faceless rhetoric successfully left the staff speechless, leaving only one faceless sentence.

The shameless Su Junbai took his sister to eat another breakfast, and specially selected two tea eggs to keep hungry.

Barrage netizens laughed.

"Hahaha, laugh at me, the staff are afraid of Su Junbai."

"Seeing Su Junbai's faceless behavior, it turns out that not wanting a face can really be done."

"Although, Su Junbai is so good to his sister, I envy it."

Lu Yu got up very early in the morning, and the side of the brick house was full of chickens, ducks, goose and pigs feeding, and he was screaming non-stop in the morning.

He couldn't sleep at all, so he had a morning jog habit, and ran for half an hour after getting up before going back.

Lu Yudian was still asleep and showed no signs of waking up.

Eight-point collection punch mission.

He waited until about seven twenty to wake up Lu Yudian and rushed to the meeting place at half past seven.

They arrived in the second group, and two people from the first group were eating breakfast at the table.

Lu Yu touched his empty stomach, "Brother, I'm hungry too, can we go eat some?" I originally thought that recording variety shows was fun, but I

didn't even eat enough.

Lu Yu nodded, "Go over and take a look."

Last night, he and Lu Yudian later found the task given by the NPC arranged by the program group, and after completion, the program group arranged dinner for them.

However, the other groups did not know that there were NPCs.

When Su Junbai saw Lu Yu, he immediately stuffed the bun in his hand into his mouth, and said vaguely, "Why are you here?"

Lu Yu ignored him, looked down and asked Su Zhi, "Are these from the program group earlier?"

"Well, you guys can eat." Su Zhi nodded and added, "They close their stalls at seven fifty, and you still have five minutes to eat."

She felt that Lu Yu was not as rude as the second brother said, and people looked okay for the time being.

Lu Yu looked at her and said, "Thank you."

Sure enough, the girl is much better than Su Junbai.

Su Junbai still wanted to talk to Lu Yu to delay his meal, but he didn't expect his sister to help Lu Yu.

He was sad, did his sister forget his words? No, when you have the opportunity, remind her, don't get too close to Lu Yu.

Lu Yu ate breakfast as he wished, his stomach was full, and he felt that recording variety shows was interesting, so he didn't leave.

Lu Yu ate very simply, only eating a vegetarian bun and drinking a bottle of milk.

After they settled breakfast, the other guests arrived late.

They were tired and hungry yesterday, and they didn't eat enough, and they didn't remember about it in the morning.

On the other hand, Su Zhi and Su Junbai are spirited and energetic, and they are not people of the world.

Tian An'an did not rest well, yesterday he slept in the same bed with Bai Lu, and it was that kind of old-fashioned bed, and as soon as he turned over, there was a lot of movement, and the noisy people couldn't sleep.

I finally fell asleep in the middle of the night, and I had to catch up to record the show, life was really hard, but for the sake of popularity, I could only insist, this variety show was a starting point for her.

She asked, "Where did you get your breakfast?"

Su Junbai raised his chin, "The program group rubbed." Hearing

that there was breakfast, everyone came to their senses.

Yi Jinghe asked, "Is there anything else?"

Su Junbai shook his head, "No, you guys are one step late, and they closed the stall."

Tian An asked softly, "Then did you help us keep the meal?" Deliberately

losing weight and not eating, and having nothing to eat and being hungry are two different things.

"...... No, but..." Su Junbai still had two eggs in his pocket.

"Nope." Su Zhi saw the second brother's action, and wanted to step on him again to make him sober up, "I just want to eat before seven fifty."

She touched her second brother and pushed him aside.

The male protagonist Jiang Shilou is next to him, so don't rush forward if you are a male match.

Everyone, "..."

Why not say that there is breakfast, if you know that you will fly to eat without sleeping late.

Before everyone calmed down, the program group began to issue tasks.

"Everyone's here, right? So let's start today's task.

"Everyone remember the peaches picked yesterday, our task today is to sell these peaches offline, the price should not be less than two pieces, each group has two hundred pounds of tasks, the task completion rewards thirty yuan, the task failure, punishment for drinking lemonade."

"Is there a reward for first place?"

The program group is too pitted, so they have to ask clearly.

Director, "... Yes. The

investor's father's words, he had to take it to heart and find a reason to open the back door for Su Zhi.

Hearing that there was a reward, everyone's mood rose, it would be better if there were ready-made meals, that kind of iron pot stove, many of them will not use.

Soon a dozen bags of peaches came up, which they not only picked yesterday, but also increased a lot.

A group of peaches to sell for two hundred catties, what is the concept of two hundred catties, how long do they have to sell?

"Director, isn't this task a bit heavy?"

"It's not light, but the reward will be good." The director continued, "Everyone is trying to win first place. "

Roll it up and try to sell peaches."

"..."

Hearing that the reward is good, everyone has nothing to say, anyway, one day, find a place with a lot of personal traffic to sell, it should sell quickly.

The other groups are thinking about where it is better to go to the stall to sell peaches, and they want to run to grab a good spot first.

Su Zhi is not in a hurry at all, anyway, there is a day.

Su Junbai looked at the bags of peaches in front of him, "Branches, where do we sell peaches?"

Su Zhi picked up a bag of peaches and put it aside, "I bought this bag." Yesterday

, the driver's eldest brother gave her a few peaches, she tasted them, and the big peaches in Bazhou are really delicious.

Hydrated and sweet.

She sent some to her parents, Lin Mo, a friend in Qingshui Town, and Yu Jiali.

This big bag should be enough to divide.

Program group, "! "

Don't play like that.

Director, "You can't buy it yourself, you have to sell it to someone else."

Su Zhi spread his hands, "I didn't buy it for myself, I bought it in the name of my parents and friends, and they bought it." The

program group, "..." does

not take you to play like this.

Other groups have learned from the same and want to do the same.

The program group resolutely stopped, "Offline sales, you need to promote products, you can't do this."

Everyone, "..." Su

Zhi, "..."

numb.

Okay, if you can't, you can't.

Anyway, she still has an offline sales channel, just wait.

Su Zhi said to the second brother, "Brother, let's go shopping first."

Su Junbai, "??? What

street to visit?

Don't sell peaches anymore?

Could it be that my sister has already looked at the stall?

He went out on the street with his sister with great interest, and it turned out to be really shopping with him.

When Su Zhi was doing the task yesterday, he wanted to buy some native products from Bazhou and send them back to his parents, friends in Qingshui Town, and Yu Jiali.

Since she can't buy peaches and send them back, it's always okay for her to spend money on some other souvenirs.

There are many local specialties in Bazhou, the most famous is dried peaches, sweet and sour, very chewy.

This is Su Zhi's own pocket money, and she bought a lot of specialties because there are many people to share.

Su Junbai became a humanoid pendant, holding several large bags in both hands, and one around his neck.

Su Zhi wanted to take it, but he stopped him, "I can move such a thing, Zhizhi, you can buy it with confidence, I can do it."

Afraid that she would not believe it, he added, "I really... Yes.

Su Zhi, "..." If

you don't breathe so hard, I'll believe it.

Su Junbai felt that the two arms were not his own, and after strolling around with difficulty, he finally couldn't bear it.

"Branch, have you bought it? Have you been shopping for so long? I'll go buy you water to drink."

"No thanks." The things Su Zhi wanted to buy were almost finished, "Let's go back and sell peaches."

"Really, great." Su Junbai felt that he was acting too directly, and he added, "I mean it's too good to sell peaches, and we can make money again."

Su Zhi, "..." If

the excitement of going back is not so obvious, she believes it.

If you can't take it, just say it, she's coming.