32

"Thank you for your help."

Tian An'an and Shi Baishui did not know that Su Zhi and Su Junbai accepted the troublemaking task of the program group, and she thanked them especially kindly.

"Are you all sold out of peaches?" How is it so fast?
When
she and Shi Baishui set out to sell peaches, Su Zhi and the two of them had not left, and they had only sold out before them for most of the day.

Before Su Zhi spoke, Su Junbai replied to her very proudly, "Of course, all of them are sold, it was the method that Zhizhi came up with, and I mixed with my sister."

He said the words of eating soft rice extremely proud and natural, without the slightest embarrassment, but also very proud.

"Zhizhi and I went shopping in the morning, and we only started selling peaches in the afternoon."

Listening to him say this, Tian An'an became more and more curious about how they sold peaches, and they only started selling in the afternoon, and they could be so fast.

"That's too fast, how did you do it?"

Schersberg was also curious about how they did it.

He and Su Junbai recorded the limit together in the first season, and they have some understanding of his personality and dealings.

Su Junbai is a star who debuted in the draft, and was famous in the circle because of his good-looking face and good voice, and he became popular when he debuted.

He is in his early twenties, with a frivolous personality, sometimes speaking very directly regardless of the occasion, saying that it sounds good is straightforward, and the difficult point is brainless, and it is easy to offend people.

But he will be very good if he is good to people, and he will be very annoying if he hates a person, which is more extreme.

The relationship between him and Su Junbai is not good, nor is it bad, after all, they are not taking the same route, there is no conflict.

Su Junbai's positioning in the extreme variety show has always been funny and responsible, walking game bugs.

Last season's performance wasn't as good as it is now, and he didn't complete tasks as fast as he did, so he evolved now?

When Su Junbai heard the praise, he laughed out loud in a good mood, "Haha, I also think it's fast."

He paused and asked, "Do you really want to know?"

"Well, I want to know, you share the experience." Tian An replied softly to him.

Seeing Su Junbai looking so happy, he should really want to share his success with others, no matter what he says, he must praise him.

Shi Baishui also nodded, "You said."

Su Junbai coughed, "It's not impossible to share experience, five yuan for one experience, you pay first."

If it was usual, he would not be so pitted, after all, he does not hate Tian An'an, the main thing is that his sister is unhappy if she does not move into peaches, and the way to make money by picking up garbage has not yet begun.

Pit from the hands of the guest, bah, the money earned can be used normally, so he can earn a little.

Tian An'an, "..."

Her praise almost came out, but fortunately stopped in time.

Feelings: You are so happy not to share experience, but to share experience to make money.

Shi Baishui, "..."

In the first season, I didn't see him so crazy about making money, and he wanted to catch them picking wool, and a little money on his body was about to be wiped out.

Su Zhi, "..."

She silently withdrew her foot.

The second brother is good, very powerful, and knows to make other people's money.

Fortunately, he did not give special care to the heroine, otherwise she would also let the second brother know the "taste of special care".

Tian An'an is not good in Anli, and his pure face will not show it.

"It turns out that you didn't really want to help, I thought... I overthought it.

She smiled and added, "So, are you talking about helping us to fund it?"

Su Junbai nodded reasonably, "Yes, you have to think like this, an experience is only five yuan, you have thirty yuan to complete the task, and if you calculate it, you have earned twenty-five yuan, which is not a loss at all." There

is nothing wrong with him saying this, it doesn't matter if they don't accept it, anyway, earning their money is only incidental, their main task is to stir up the booth of the two of Shi Baishui.

If they accept it, it will be easy to do, not only will he not stir up, but he will also help them sell, not only can earn twenty yuan from the program group, but also earn their five yuan.

It is indeed faster than picking up garbage to get money.

Perfect.

He's so smart, hahaha.

Tian An'an, "..." The

Su Junbai she knows in Shi Baishui and the rest of the population is not like this, all his mouth is money, although his personality is a little worse, but just follow him.

After all, everyone likes to listen to nice things, and what she grew up doing best was saying good things.

But the current situation is not what she thought.

Is Su Junbai making money addicted? Even this must be regarded as a way to make money, he is not afraid to do too much, so that netizens hate it?

Her image in the eyes of fans is a positive and sunny girl, and it is still okay to take money to buy experience.

"You really have many ways to make money, even the experience is sold, if you really help us, we will be very grateful." If we pay for it, we probably don't need it. There are still a few hours until six o'clock, my uncle and I will definitely be able to do it, we will cheer.

She smiled gently, pure and beautiful like a lily.

The action of cheering yourself up in the back is cute and sunny.

Her fans screamed excitedly to cheer her on, "An An is the best, it will definitely work, come on!" Shi

Baishui, "..."

He felt that this guy was even worse than the first season, in which he was just a pit man and had no idea of making money.

So what made him fall into the eyes of money.

"Well, then we won't listen."

Yesterday they spent a lot of money on them, today I still forget it, if you can do it yourself, you can do it yourself, after all, it is not easy to earn money, and there is no food yet.

Other netizens who watched the live broadcast.

"Hahaha, Su Junbai is addicted to making money, picking up garbage on the front foot to make money, and selling experience on the back foot."

"Xiaobai is really a talent, there are more and more ideas to make money, and Shi Baishui and Tian An'an will not be able to rectify it."

"I think it's good to sell experience to make money, everyone is competitive, why should we help each other for free, Tian An'an really thinks a little much, and you are not familiar, why should I help you."

"Yes, everyoneMake money with skill. "

......

Su Junbai asked with regret, "Are you sure you don't listen?" Okay, if you want to hear it later, the price will increase.

He has already played hi, and he has let himself go since he picked up the garbage, which seems to be quite good.

Shi Baishui, Tian An'an, "..."
If
the price rises, raise the price, they will not buy it anyway.

"Branches, don't be too sorry for them." Su Junbai walked over, "Then let's start."

Su Zhi nodded cooperatively, "Okay." Shi

Baishui, Tian An'an, "??? What

to start, aren't you going yet? Did you change your mind and help them?

Su Junbai's performance proves that they think too much, and they are indeed helping, but they are helping to catch up with customers.

Just when a guest came to ask the price, before they answered, Su Junbai said for them first, "Peaches are ten yuan a pound, wrapped in sweetness, not sweet and don't have money."

Su Zhi nodded next to him, "Yes, ten yuan a catty, we will sell it from ten pounds."

"Huh, ten bucks a pound? Selling from ten pounds? Then I... Let's go buy it somewhere else. The guest left awkwardly and politely.

Shi Baishui in front of the stall finally reacted to their behavior, "So you two came here to sabotage, right???
After all, he has recorded a lot of variety shows, knows some variety show routines, and guessed when
he saw them like this.

Su Junbai smiled gently, "Look at what you said, how bad it is to spoil, we are good people who add fun to your life." Good

people laugh very kindly, but behave very angrily.

Shi Baishui said, "Thank you for your kindness, we don't need it, you two hurry up." Can't

make their money, and want to sabotage, this guy is really bad.

"It turns out that you are not trying to help us, but are here to destroy." Tian An'an looked surprised and sad.

She thanked them well at first, and it turned out that this was their true face.

"No need to be polite with me, I will be happy to help you." Of course, Su Junbai will not leave, he has just started Huo Huo, and it is not yet time.

Shi Boshui did not accept such help and drove him away.

Su Zhi was on the other side to help, and before Shi Baishui could take care of her, when the next guest came, she successfully drove the guest away according to the previous statement.

The second brother is so powerful, of course, she will not delay her.

Tian An'an originally joined the tug-of-war between Su Junbai and Shi Baishui, but I don't know how, she suddenly fell, and the direction of the fall happened to be Su Junbai's side.

Su Junbai almost subconsciously reached out to grab someone, just grabbing her wrist to prevent her from falling.

Tian An'an showed a panicked and relieved expression on his face, and showed him a good smile, "Thank you."

However, she thanked a little early, because Su Junbai did not stand firm, and was brought forward by the momentum of her fall, and the whole person leaned forward, seeing that she was going to fall down with her.

She is still the bottom one, although it will hurt a lot, but it can make Su Junbai feel guilty.

However, her idea did not come true, because Su Zhi grabbed Su Junbai's arm in time, and neither of them fell.

The two people were almost more than two hundred catties, and Su Zhi supported the two of them with his slender body.

The barrage was brushed by this scene.

"Groove! Su Zhi is also too awesome, one person bears the gravity of two people.

"The strength of the branch is also too great, the boyfriend is bursting with strength, it looks so secure ah, ah, I love such a young lady too much!" Handsome!

"How did Tian An'an fall? Wasn't she just okay? How can you stand unsteadily?

"It was as if they accidentally touched it and fell."

"Tian An'an is so happy, there is the top in the front, the actor in the back, and finally the sister of the branch."

......

"Can you stand up?"

Although Su Zhi's strength is great, she can't withstand such a play, and the posture of the two is still a downward tilting action, the heaviest, and if she doesn't get up again, she will take it off.

After Shi Baishui reacted, he stepped forward in two steps and reached out to support Tian An'an's back and help her up.

"Are you all right?"

"It's okay." Tian An'an shook her head with a frightened look, and then she looked at Su Junbai and sincerely thanked her, "Su Junbai, thank you just now, otherwise I would have fallen."

Su Junbai also stood up straight, he was just a little embarrassed, the person was pulled, but he almost fell himself.

But don't blame him, Tian An'an looked thin, but he didn't expect it to be quite heavy, and the downward momentum almost took him away.

"You're welcome." He said, "I think you can usually eat less."

He added, "It's a bit heavy." "