73

Miao Painting asked suspiciously, "Lu Shan? Is it a place where we are going to clock in and do tasks?

If it really is, then this job is also too good, not only have money to take, but also do not have to spend money on tickets, by the way also did the task, really kill three birds with one stone.

Miao Wenjun spoke up and said, "If there is such a good job, then I will sign up with Painting." What

if it's late, and there are no places? Just a ticket costs two or three hundred, and sweeping the floor can earn more than a hundred, which is a great thing.

Tian An'an glanced at the price list, "Where did you find it?" Is it reliable? Job forms don't seem to have any? The

work list table definitely does not have, how can the program team have such a good heart to arrange such a good job.

"We found it ourselves, the working hours are set, do you say it is reliable?" Su Zhi replied casually, "Is there anyone else to participate?" If you want to register, hurry up.

She said this very nervously, making everyone nervous.

"I signed up with Paint." Miao Wenjun raised his hand first, "Ten yuan, right?" Here you go.

She asked again, "If I can't choose, can I withdraw?" It

would be better if you could get the money back, and you don't have to spend more money if you can't choose it.

"No money back." Su Junbai stood over and said to her, "Senior, we have selected it, so don't hesitate, if you miss it, you will have to spend two or three hundred more to buy tickets."

He reached out for money, not embarrassed at all.

"Okay, I believe you shouldn't pit us." Miao Wenjun gave the money and took over the sweeping job with Miao Painting.

Su Junbai took the money with a smile, "Of course, we are good citizens."

But they are good citizens who pit money, haha, twenty dollars will arrive in the account when they move their mouths, and the pit people are so cool.

Su Zhi, "..." Not

bad, the second brother is now getting more and more on the road, and he still needs to work hard to cultivate his interest in making money.

Lu Yu, "..."Huh, good people?

Lu Yu was very glad to leave the plate, otherwise they would also be the party to the pit, right? Not only do they have to pay money, but without knowing it, they may also be grateful to Dade.

He turned his head to look over, are the two of them so pitted undercover in this issue?

Su Zhi felt his gaze, turned his head, and showed him a smile.

Lu Yu, "..."

Probably not.

"Teacher An, Teacher Shi, do your group want to sign up?" Su Junbai collected the money and was in a good mood, "There is only one chance, and if you miss this village, there will be no such shop."

An Lanjun asked, "Are there any requirements for cleaning Lushan?" How do I clean it?

He was pitted by the photography work in the afternoon, and he had to complete the workload requirements, and if he couldn't complete it, his salary would be deducted.

His salary in the afternoon was only sixty, and he earned thirty yuan and helped them work for nothing.

Shi Baishui asked, "If you don't complete the task, do you have to deduct money?"

This is also a person who has been pitted, and there are also quantitative requirements for repairing cars, and the deduction of wages has not been completed.

"We look for a job ourselves, we don't deduct money, and we won't know until we go to Lushan tomorrow." Su Zhi thought for a while and said, "They shouldn't be too pitted, and the salary will still be given." Give

it, but it must pass through their hands first, and only after deducting it is their wages.

The middleman spreads and earns this money.

"Then let's sign up."

They paid a 10 yuan application fee and set a quota.

Tian An'an didn't really want to pay money, and she didn't want to go through Su Zhi's hands to complete the task, but she had no other way.

This afternoon, I was almost collapsed by the task of doing a barbecue, and then I took An Yueyue with her, busy with her hands and feet, not only made mistakes, but also burned her fingers.

After she asked about the boss's work, she still paid the money, and she personally handed it to Su Junbai's hand, deliberately exposing her injured finger.

A small patch of red burned on the white and tender fingers, which looked obvious.

It's a pity that Su Junbai only has money in her eyes, and if she doesn't see her fingers, she naturally won't comfort her.

Su Junbai Meizi collected the money, "I accepted the registration fee, and you will have a share of the sweeping job tomorrow." Another

ten buck added which was great.

Tian An'an, "..." That's

not what she wants! She wanted comfort!

Barrage.

"It's too pitted, it's too pitted, but I like to watch it, hahaha."

"This middleman makes the difference too quickly, hahaha, half of a person is exploited, cow, cow, cow."

"It's a bit pitted, but I think it's as it should be, this work is very good, and I can complete the clock-in task, and I earned them 150 yuan."

"If it were me, I would definitely not give them a dime, and I would put it in my pocket."

"Haha, I have this thought."

......

Tomorrow's job is found, and then there is the problem of night accommodation.

"Are we looking for a hotel?"

"The cheapest hotel here costs more than a hundred a night, and the money I made today is not enough."

"We asked the owner if there were any cheap accommodation recommendations?"

Except for Su Zhi and the four, the other guests were discussing where to rest at night.

They have been working all afternoon, they are already tired, they just want to rest early, and they still have work to do tomorrow.

After Su Zhi heard this, he pulled his second brother to discuss, "Do you want to make another profit?"

She had already called to ask about the accommodation over there, it was not very far from this side, twenty minutes by bus, the room was empty, all of them could live in the past.

"Earn money for lodging?" Su Junbai thought about it, smiled and nodded, "I think it's okay, how much to collect?"

Su Zhi let him decide, "You look at it."

Su Junbai compared a received gesture.

The two conspired together, Lu Yu and Lu Yu were next to them, heard the conversation, probably regarded them as their own, so they were so fearless.

Lu Yu nodded, "Brother, they are again..."

"You don't want to live." Lu Yu blocked his words with a word.

Lu Yudian, "..." Of course he thought about it.

It's just that they pit people's things to refresh their cognition.

After discussing with them, Su Junbai said in a loud voice, "We also found the place to stay, do you need to recommend it?" "

Very cheap, fifty a night for a single room and eighty a night for a double room."

"The conditions are not very good, but just stay one night, and you can leave the next day after completing the task."

"If you need it, it's still ten yuan registration fee, and I can arrange it for you now."

Paying ten yuan for a job in front is not a pit, this is the real pit.

Barrage.

"Xiaobai learned bad hhhhhh."

"They're good at making money! In this way, they have already earned sixty, more than they have earned by working hard!

"Do I know if anyone actually paid to sign up?"

"I think there is, they don't know the real situation, such a cheap house, if I would like to live in it."

"Xiaobai is not afraid that they will ask the boss, this is not revealing, I want to see the scene of the rollover hahaha."

......

There are really people who pay money and believe in Su Zhi's Miao painting very much.

The first issue of Su Zhi helped her a lot, and she believed that she would not pit them.

"So cheap, we live."

It is not easy for them to find a suitable and cheap house, mainly because they don't have enough money.

With Miao painting at the beginning, An Lanjun and An Yueyue also paid money, after all, they haven't figured out the rules of the game yet, and it should be right to follow them.

Shi Baishui naturally went with the large army, after all, such a cheap place is difficult to find.

Tian An'an still reluctantly paid the money, she took An Yueyue, in order to complete the task and cooperate with her, she earned thirty yuan in one afternoon.

And the money spent on Su Zhi is twenty yuan, which is equivalent to her working for Su Zhi in the afternoon.

Next time, she has to seize the opportunity, not only to find a good job, but also to find a good place to live, absolutely not giving Su Zhi the opportunity to earn her money.

Su Junbai took the money and said, "OK, I accepted it, then let's go now." The

wool on the guest is much faster than making money haha.

The group set off for their accommodation.

For Su Junbai's operation of pit money, the director finally smiled.

"It seems that they still remember the mission, guest of honor, what do they lack the most at this stage? Of course, it's money, these two are doing well. "

Much better than Bai Lu and Jiang Shilou in the previous issue, it really pits the guests a lot of money.

"These two are doing well, but, director, they are coming." The assistant director had a sense of foreboding, "Did you come to pit us?" Director

, "??! Shut

up if you can't speak!