51

Su Zhi moved his wrist and looked at the second brother quietly, "I'm ready, come on."

Su Junbai, "..." He

didn't want to compare, he was afraid of breaking his hand, could he take back what he just said?

"Zhizhi, my head is a little dizzy, if you don't let them make up first, we'll talk about this later."

Later, it means that after it is gone, he will find himself under the steps.

His sister's strength was so great, if he didn't win her in front of so many people, he would have to lose face.

In the future, he will leave an image of a man with little strength, weak and helpless in front of them.

He just didn't do it.

Su Zhi looked at him carefully for a while and nodded, "Okay, listen to you." Finding

steps for herself, she admired her second brother, and she took it anyway.

Anyway, her second brother compromised.

The matter of changing the person has come to an end, and the makeup and dressing are carried out normally, or according to the previous person's setting.

Although her second brother was dissatisfied and a little disgusted, he did not open his mouth to ask for a change of personality, and he was aggrieved and took over his clothes to change.

Su Zhi's first outfit was a young and fashionable black blazer with a white shirt, cropped black suit pants, and shoes of five or six centimeters of high heels.

When she got the clothes, Su Zhi was quite satisfied, as long as it was not a skirt, this style of clothes, she has not worn it, I don't know what effect it will be when she wears it.

She changed her clothes and came out, waiting for the costumer outside to see her for the first time and was amazed by her and exclaimed.

Lean! The younger sister in a suit and trousers is also amazing!

The clothes are matched with her atmospheric makeup, and the whole person is even more stunning.

Her legs are going soft, A is full of anger, every move is with a strong offensive, beautiful and sassy sister, she loves it too much!

I really want to stick with my pretty sister!

But she didn't dare, woo-woo.

Su Zhi heard her voice and asked her hesitantly, "What's wrong?" Is there something wrong?
Before she came out, she looked in the mirror, this suit fits very well,
she thinks it's not bad.

Why look at her with such eyes, and still have a posture of wanting to say and stop, wanting to pounce.

The costumer restrained his excitement and waved his hand, "There's nothing wrong, it's very good, that's how it feels." A

and handsome feeling, their manager can really find someone, she has a hunch, this issue of the cover magazine sale will definitely explode.

Su Zhi was relieved, no problem.

She changed her clothes and returned to the dressing room, and the makeup artist applied big red lipstick to her, which instantly enhanced her sense of fashion and made her whole person more full of A-qi.

Although Su Zhi is young, she can hold this kind of clothes, which will not give people a sense of abandonment, but is very eye-catching.

The makeup artist is also a girl, after she finished putting on Su Zhi's makeup, she stared at Su Zhi intently, her heart was excited and amazing, her sister was really too handsome.

Su Zhi's makeup, styling, and costumes were all completed, and her second brother changed his clothes and came out.

She looked over, the second brother came backlight, and she was almost blinded by his handsome face.

The second brother's clothes are not too much decoration, the trend is simple, he wears a very fashionable sense, and at the same time he looks warm as jade, like a weak son who can't resist his shoulders and can't lift his hands.

Su Junbai came over, he finally accepted the weak character they imposed on him.

He is strong in his heart, why does no one know? Why doesn't anyone understand him?

Sad JPG.

Su Zhi praised, "Brother, you look good in this outfit."

This is the truth, there is not the slightest falsehood, although the second brother is delicate and weak, but that face is really handsome, absolutely peerless.

Everyone loves beautiful people and things, and she is no exception.

Su Junbai's originally depressed mood dissipated instantly because of his sister's praise.

His sister praised him for his good looks, and he strode over and said with a smile, "Huh? I also think it looks good.
After
that, he looked at Su Zhi again, "Zhizhi, your dress is really super handsome."

Although he likes his soft and cute sister, now it seems that the domineering and sassy sister is also good, and she looks super secure.

"Thank you." Seeing that he was in a good mood, Su Zhi also smiled, "Let's go over together."

Su Junbai nodded, "Good." The

studio was on the 16th floor, the staff took them over, the cameras were ready in place, and they could start filming when they passed.

Before shooting, the photographer communicated with them as much as possible to match the theme of the starry sky, beautiful, rotten and bright.

These elements need to be expressed by the characters in the shooting, because it is a two-person photo, so they need to have a sense of tacit understanding, and at the same time show the impact of the picture.

The photographer asked, "Did the two teachers understand?" The

interchange of characters between the two is really correct, and if they cooperate well, they will definitely have a strong impact and beautiful effect.

Listening to understand is understanding, but showing it, it is difficult for Su Zhi, she rarely takes photos, and this kind of formal shooting is even more absent.

Su Junbai nodded, "Understood." A

few years after his debut, he received several covers of internal and external magazines almost every year, and the magazines sold and distributed could fill a room.

He never poses, and the little newcomer who is awkward in front of the camera has successfully evolved into an old churros with a blank face.

The photographer smiled and said, "Well, you can also say what you don't understand or suggest." He

is a relatively famous photographer in the mixed photography circle, and he has heard a lot of black material from Su Junbai before, and originally thought that he would not cooperate or play a big name, but no, his temper is not bad, it seems that most of the rumors are not credible.

"I have a question." Su Zhi spoke up, "I haven't been exposed to these before, and I don't know if I can show the requirements you said."

"You don't have to worry about this, I'll guide you." The photographer said, "Sometimes newcomers who don't know anything have unlimited potential.

There is another sentence, the photographer did not say, Su Zhi looks so beautiful and handsome, even if he can't fully comprehend those requirements, √ a little is enough for him to shoot, after all, her face can hit ah.

Su Junbai forgot about this, although his sister is invincible, she is not good at these things of song and dance shooting.

It's time for him to play to his strengths again, and he will definitely be able to teach his sister and fly with him.

"Branches, you don't have to worry, and me, I teach you and will cooperate with you."

With the comfort of her second brother and the photographer, Su Zhi was relieved that she would work hard to complete the shooting task.

The background is the starry sky, Su Zhi and Su Junbai stand in front of the starry sky, the photographer let them first find a feeling, chat, usually get along how to get along, regardless of his existence.

The second brother tried his best to take her, and Su Zhi gradually let go, and after letting go, her painting style gradually deviated from the photographer's expectation.

The original beauty, rottenness, and light have become the collision of the strong and the weak, the intersection of fighting and redemption.

The strong person is Su Zhi, the weak person is Su Junbai, the two cooperate very well, there is no one who presses whom, each has its own advantages.

Photographer, "..." You

two are letting go of yourselves.

However, this sense of picture is stronger than the previous positioning, and the sense of impact is stronger.

Nor is it unacceptable.

I took two sets of photos in the morning, with a two-hour break in between.

Su Junbai took Su Zhi out for a big meal, and by the way, he solved the matter on Weibo.

After a morning of fermentation, more and more netizens are paying attention to this matter, and Weibo is firmly on the first list of hot searches, followed by an explosion.

"Su Junbai didn't come out to explain for so long, most of the things are true, why should he do things that deceive the public, do you think we are very deceptive?"

"Why else, the star broke his head not for that bit of traffic, for the sake of red."

"Su Junbai is a top stream, and there is no shortage of that bit of traffic, why do you want to do such a stupid thing."

"He doesn't lack traffic, but he lacks a good persona, now hire an all-round fake sister, fly with him on the show, as long as he sets up a good brother character who cares about his sister, he can sit and harvest a large number of fans and netizens."

"I was also emotionally moved for their brothers and sisters, damn it, I felt cheated, and I lost my powder."

"I also took off the powder, liar, I wish Su Junbai a smooth heart as soon as possible."

......

Public opinion on the Internet was very unfriendly to Su Junbai, some people were happy and some were worried.

Yi Jinghe has not rested since he broke Su Junbai's material last night, he kept brushing netizen comments with his mobile phone, switching trumpets and joining Hei Su Junbai's team.

The development of the incident is indeed the same as he expected, Su Junbai was scolded by netizens very badly, and the water army he smashed with money slowly appeared to guide public opinion, collectively removed powder, even if the powder was removed, it was stepped back.

and turned out the black material that Su Junbai had exploded before and whipped the corpse, which increased the anger of netizens, and scolded Su Junbai even more vigorously.

He flipped through the comments and showed a satisfied smile, "Su Junbai, you also have today, the taste of overturning is very uncomfortable, let you die yourself and be caught by me."

After a night without sleep, he watched this development, not only not sleepy, but more energetic.

Even if he couldn't defeat Su Junbai this time, he could peel off a layer of skin and make him lose a lot.

It was not in vain that he spent huge sums of money to smash hot searches and buy water army.

At noon, he went out for a big meal, beautiful sleep, in the dream he dreamed that Su Junbai was scolded by netizens very badly, the top stream was scolded into a stream of water, completely overturned, and disappeared in the entertainment industry.

The dream continued, but he was woken up by the deafening knocking on the door, he looked at the time, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon, he had slept for so long.

Woken up by someone, not in a very good mood, he walked over to open the door and found that it was agent Zhang Qing.

Before he expressed his dissatisfaction, Zhang Qing first became angry like a thunder, "Yi Jinghe, you stabbed the big basket, provoked the wrong people, you were hidden by the company!"

She gritted her teeth and said, "Even I was expelled from the company, I really mistook you and regarded you as a potential stock!" Yi

Jinghe was blinded by the agent's crazy output, what does it mean that he was hidden by the snow? Shouldn't the person in Xuezang be Su Junbai? It was he who deceived the feelings of netizens, and it was he who overturned.

What's the matter with him?

"Sister Zhang, are you mistaken? Or are you kidding?

This result is completely different from what he thought, it must be Sister Zhang joking.

"It's a joke, you won't look online." Zhang Qing's anger almost burst out, "Choosing to take you is the most wrong thing I have ever done, don't see you in the future, before that, pay back the 200,000 I lent you."

Zhang Qing's temper has always been good, and he has never seen her angry, and Yi Jinghe finally recognized that she was not joking.

Quickly ran into the house to get your mobile phone, open Weibo, and look at the hot list.

The first hot search has been changed, Su Junbai's Weibo hiring fake sister Su Zhi is gone, replaced by a photo of Su Junbai and Su Zhi when they were young, and the two pink balls hugged together and smiled sweetly at the camera.

There is also a blood certificate below, which shows that Su Zhi and Su Junbai are related, and the hot search top comment is the reputation issued by the hospital.

The dean came forward to prove that nature cannot be fake.

The polarity reversed, Su Junbai took advantage of this hot search to become even hotter, and netizens no longer scolded him.

He frantically flipped through the comments, trying to find the voice that scolded Su Junbai, but there was none.

"Finally squatted to explain, Su Zhi is Su Junbai's own sister, I don't know who made the rumor, I almost lost my powder, I wish the rumor-monger to go to the toilet and constipation."

"Constipation is too cheap for him, I wish him, she can't find a boyfriend and girlfriend, be single for life."

"Su Junbai and Su Zhi looked too similar when they were children, what a cute little danzi, I want to hold it."

"My brother and sister laugh really healing, it's so cute, it turns out that the handsome branch was so cute when I was a child, I liked it so much."

"Sure enough, handsome guys and beauties can see from when they were young, the two of them are too cute, see my baby wants to beat him."

......

All praised Su Junbai and Su Zhi's words, and the situation was very good, Su Junbai not only did not paste, but because of the photos of cute dango when he was a child, he circled a wave of mother fans.

His cooperation with Charisma is also going on as usual, and the male number one he auditioned for is also officially announced today, and more merchants are finding him to cooperate.

Why can't these be his? What is good about Su Junbai? Why is this all the case? Still not rolling over?

Su Junbai actually lied to him, he not only has an older brother, but also a sister.

Su Junbai is really mixed.

Yi Jinghe's eyes were red, and the hand pinching the mobile phone was prominent, but this is not the end, the next thing is the real blow to him.

In the middle of the night today, a hot search with his name appeared on Weibo, straight to the top of the hot search.

This was something he had dreamed of achieving before, and now it has been achieved, but he is not the slightest bit ecstatic, but has endless fear.

#Yi Jinghe rumors# #Yi Jing and accompanying rich women# #Yi Jing and Pua's brother# #Yi Jing and gentle character collapse#

The other party sent him to the hot search with a big hand, and turned over all his old bottoms.

These were the things he had been trying to hide, and he did not expect that one day they would all burst out and become the last straw that crushed him.

Netizens were still scolding Su Junbai yesterday, and today they changed to him.

"I'm going straight to a groove! I didn't expect Yi Jinghe to be such a person, who looked so good on variety shows, and as a result, he was not only involved with the rich woman in private, but also pua his younger brother. This kind of person is the most disgusting.

"It turns out that you spread rumors about my family's little white flower, and I was so good to you before, taking you on the show, making you rub the heat, treating you as a friend, that's how you repay him."

"This kind of talent who can dress is the most terrifying ah, I feel that he is gentle like a little sun on variety shows, and I am thinking about whether to enter the pit, fortunately, this kind of thing happened first, I haven't entered the pit, it's really lucky."

"Yi Jing and this kind of person are not worthy of being idol stars, get out of the entertainment industry."

"A lawyer's letter has been submitted to Yi Jinghe team."

......

Yi Jinghe was stung by these comments, he called the company, but was told by them, "Yi Jinghe, your work has been given to other artists, you are hidden by the snow."

He called Sister Li, but was told bluntly by her, "Xiao Yi, we're just playing, don't take it too seriously."

"Ugh."

He fell to the ground, his mind full of thoughts that he was finished, he was finished, and he vomited a mouthful of blood in anger.

The matter was solved satisfactorily, even better than initially expected, but Su Junbai was not happy.

First, because most of the solutions to this matter were made by Dazhou, he told Dazhou, don't interfere, and the result was so thorough.

Not only did they remove the Weibo that spread rumors and blacken them, but they also stabbed some people behind them entirely.

Su Jingzhou alone sent someone to investigate the investigation was not so fast, but someone sent him an email anonymously.

It records all the things that Yi Jinghe has done, whether good or bad, all of them are clear.

He naturally will not be soft on those who spread rumors about his sister.

Second, because of Yi Jinghe's betrayal, he was so rumored behind his back.

Among all the members of the draft, his relationship with Yi Jinghe is the best, the two take care of each other, he really treats Yi Jinghe as a friend and treats him well, and he treats him like this.

"Still sad, do you eat watermelon?"

Su Zhi sat down next to him with a plate of watermelon and handed him a piece.

From Yi Jinghe's hot search, it has been eight hours since then, and the second brother has been this degraded look since he got up in the morning, and he has not changed for several hours to maintain this posture.

"I just can't understand how a person can have so many faces, and I feel my conscience and say that I am sometimes better to him than to Dazhou, he is one of the few people who takes the initiative to be friends with me, and I cherish this friendship."

Although he has many friends, he is taking care of others, and Yi Jinghe is the first person to take the initiative to take care of him.

That's why he endured Yi Jinghe's later behavior, because he valued the existence of that friendship and was a good memory of their sweaty youth.

"Everyone has many faces, like me, you, my friends, and some people I know." Su Zhi said, "Recognizing the wrong person is not terrible, it should teach you a lesson." The scary thing is that you step on the pit next time.

She ate watermelon and thought slowly, the second brother's vision of people does not seem to be very good, treating good people as bad guys and bad people as friends.

The second brother may lack the beatings of society, and he will be harmed more in the future, so he will understand.

"Sister, you want me to order." Su Junbai hugged the pillow, "I'm going to die of sadness."

"What sadness is sad, you spicy chicken learned? Hurry up and do it. Su Jingzhou picked him up with one hand and occupied his position.

Su Junbai was very dissatisfied, "Dazhou, you are too bullying, I am so sad, you still let me learn to cook."

He was about to change his position and lay down on the salted fish, and his parents came first, one handing him an apron and the other a spatula.

"Go, we are still waiting for your dish at noon, let's see your learning results."

Su Junbai reluctantly took the spatula, "You all bully me." He

is the man with the least family status in the family.

Because of Yi Jing and the rumor-mongering Su Junbai's hot search, after the two-level reversal, it brought him a lot of heat and benefits.

He and his sister's charm internal issue has been filmed, and his own separate outer issue cover time is scheduled for after his sister's birthday.

Lian Fang took over a lot of work for him, and the next month's schedule was all full, which meant that after his sister's birthday, he didn't have much time to accompany his sister.

Moreover, Lian Fang was particularly stingy to record time for him and arrange for him to exercise.

When lifting weights, the strength was not enough, and he fell off instantly, almost sending him away.

Fortunately, his sister is not there, otherwise his image as a man would not be guaranteed.

Fortunately, Lu Yu's nasty ghost is not there, otherwise he would definitely laugh at him.

Lu Yucai didn't have time to care about him, after he finished recording the extreme variety show, he was quite busy with work, auditioning, filming advertisements, preparing to open a tour for the third anniversary of his debut, and was discussing the city to go to as the first stop.

It was eleven o'clock at night, the lights in the hall were always on, and his sister was sitting on the couch and was having a video conference.

He didn't go over, first went to the kitchen to get two bottles of water, and waited for the chatter outside to stop,He just went out.

"Water."

"Why did you come back so late again? Been so busy with work lately?

Lu Xiaoge closed the computer, took the water and drank some.

Lu Yu sat down opposite her, "Well, I've been a little busy lately, I'm discussing with the team about opening a concert, and it will be easier after it is settled."

"I said a long time ago, you don't have to be so tired, and your sister and I can't afford to support you." Lu Xiaoge continued, "Grandpa has already handed over the company to me, and when you are tired of chasing your dreams, come back."

She is a very fun-loving person, and being stuck in a square inch company now is a very unpleasant thing for her.

Lu Yu, "... Probably not tired.

He loves to sing and dance, and being on stage brings him a great sense of satisfaction and security.

"...... Forget it, don't discuss this. Lu Xiaoge thought of something, "The Su family's lost little daughter has found it back, handed an invitation to our family, tomorrow you push the job to participate, I have to go on a business trip tomorrow, leave at five o'clock, and come back in about a week."

She paused and said, "You haven't been to see your grandfather for a long time, if you feel lonely, go back to the old house for a few days."

"Well, you don't have to worry about me." Lu Yu instructed, "Be careful on the road.

"Got it, you pack up and go to bed early." Lu Xiaoge stretched out a lazy waist, "I'll go to sleep first, good night."

"Good night."

The next day was Su Zhi's birthday, and she was pulled by Han Xuan to change into a dress early in the morning and press on a chair to put makeup on her.

For Tujili, Su Zhi first wore a big red dress and a long dress, Han Xuan put on light makeup for her, and applied light orange lipstick on her mouth.

The whole person looks very spiritual and beautiful.

Han Xuan looked at her daughter's dress and was very satisfied, "Zhizhi, you rest in the room first, and I will call you down when the time comes."

She added, "I asked Xiaobai to come and accompany you." There

are many guests today, she needs to go downstairs to entertain, the youngest son's face is too swaggering, and staying under him will not play much role.

Not long after Han Xuan left, Su Junbai came, he also specially dressed up today, dark blue suit, black tie neatly, hair also made a style, very fashionable.

"Happy birthday."

Su Zhi smiled and accepted the gift he gave, "Thank you brother."

She didn't open it to see, Su Junbai couldn't help it first, "Zhizhi, aren't you curious about what gift I gave you?"

Su Zhi, "Not curious.

She was very skeptical of her second brother's vision.

Su Junbai, "..." Well

, the younger sister probably didn't want to open the gift in front of him, for fear of losing face in front of him with too much excitement.

He understands both.

He looked at his sister's outfit and thought it was not bad, but his gaze fell on her hair.

Short ear-length hair, her hair is not that pure black with some stylish brown.

Such good-looking hair should be done with a good-looking style.

"Branches, it's still early, I'll make you a model, that's it, I think you are very suitable."

Su Junbai opened the photo of her mobile phone to show her, the female model is also short hair, slightly curly, there is a mysterious and fashionable beauty.

"Isn't it pretty? Anyway, idle and idle, I'll do it for you, I promise to make you a little more girly.

Su Zhi, "..." He

had the urge to beat his second brother again.

However, she looked at the shape of the female model on the picture and thought it was quite good-looking.

"Then you do it, wait, will you?"

"Of course I will, I made my hair myself." Su Junbai put on a pose for her to see, "How is it?" Pretty handsome, right? Su

Zhi, "... Not bad. The

second brother's craft is indeed possible, let him do it, maybe he can also give his parents Lin Mo a surprise.

The surprise has not yet arrived, the fright comes first.

Su Zhi asked, "What's the situation?" Why does it smell burnt?

Su Junbai, "..." The

hand that burned his hair was stunned.

After that, he burned for a little longer, and put his sister's hair on end.

The sister must not beat him to death, save JPG.