28

Tian An'an raised his hand and knocked on the door, "Su Junbai, Su Zhi, are you back?" We came to see you guys. Su

Zhi was busy stir-frying, and the sound of flipping fresh meat was a little loud, and he didn't hear a sound outside.

The dish she was cooking was braised pork, and when they came back, they washed the fresh meat and marinated it in salt for about half an hour.

After that, she and her second brother went to the back mountain to collect dry firewood and came back, and tidied up the kitchen that no one had used for a long time.

The kitchen is not gas, but an old-fashioned stove that needs to be lit with dry wood to cook.

Her movements are skillful, as if she has done it countless times.

Su Junbai gave her a hand on the side, praising her while marveling at how his sister was so bullish.

"Zhizhi, you are so powerful, how can you do anything?"

This kind of kitchen with a stove cooking, he had only seen when filming TV, and he had never really done it, and he didn't even know how to put firewood.

His question is also what netizens want to know.

"Su Zhi is so awesome, I have never seen this kind of stove, I heard that it is not easy to use."

"It's okay, my hometown is this kind of stove, it's very troublesome, and you need to keep adding firewood."

"This braised pork is really good, I can smell the fragrance across the screen, I am so hungry."

"I feel that the difference between Su Zhi and Su Junbai is so big, a little like brothers and sisters, a little white flower who can't do anything, a beautiful young lady who knows everything."

"Hahaha, the other guests are coming to eat, hurry up and open the door."

......

This braised pork is already half-cooked, and the delicious aroma of fresh meat wafts throughout the room, which is really fragrant.

It's so fragrant.

Su Junbai added firewood below, and the insects in his stomach hooked by the aroma of braised pork came out.

He couldn't help but lean over and take a deep breath, "It's so fragrant."

"Wait another three minutes and you can eat." Su Zhi measured the time, "It's hard today, there are quite a lot of vegetables, let's do more."

She was also hungry, and now was the time to grow her body, and she could eat three bowls of rice in one meal, plus dishes.

"Okay." Su Junbai nodded, "I'll wash the dishes."
Although he had not eaten his sister's cooking,
he knew that it was delicious based on this fragrance alone.

The two were busy in the kitchen and did not hear movement outside.

Tian An'an withdrew his hand and said to them, "They should be back, are they busy and didn't you hear?"

"So what to do? Or we'll just go in. Yi Jinghe proposed.

He thought that everyone was a guest recording together, so he thought of it as a visit.

Bai Lu nodded, "It's okay."

Anyway, the door was unlocked, it was just closed, and they knocked on the door, and it was not a private break.

This kind of picture is not only liked by netizens, but also liked by the program team to see, and there are conflict points.

But the investor's father has spoken, you can't be too neat guests, you can create a conflict point, but you can't go too far, they don't want to see Su Zhi injured.

The director received the words of the investor's father and said that he knew, didn't he open the back door for Su Zhi? What are they trying to do?

However, the director saw Su Zhi's one operation after another, and felt that if she did not open the back door for her, she could also become a game bug and play variety shows.

For example, in the scene in front of him, the director saw Su Zhi take out a bag of pepper from his pocket and put it into the freshly made noodle soup.

"Where did your pepper come from?"

Regarding the food, whether it was snacks or materials, they collected all ah, so where did her pepper come from?

Netizens watching the live broadcast answered him.

"Hahaha, I saw that Su Zhi took out of her pants pocket, gloves, tissues, how many things did she put in her pocket?"

The netizen's answer director naturally saw it, but he wanted to hear what Su Zhi said.

"Picked up on the road."

God picked it up on the road, why are you two so good at picking things up?

One picks up chocolate, one picks up pepper.

Su Zhi poured some pepper and put the rest away, "Your program team shouldn't be poor enough to grab a pack of pepper with me, right?"

"That is, the matter of leaving us in the peach orchard has not been counted?" Su Junbai answered.

Fortunately, his sister was good and found a job moving peaches, not only earning fifty yuan, but also riding back in a car.

Director, "..." Don't

talk nonsense, it's none of his business, and it's not his doing.

With that said, Tian An'an and other guests came over, and they followed the tempting scent to the outside of the kitchen.

The kitchen door wasn't installed yet, so they came over and saw two people busy in the kitchen.

Tian An'an stood at the door and asked in a soft voice, "Su Junbai, Su Zhi, when did you come back?" What are you doing? It's so fragrant.

The scent was amazing, and although she didn't pick many peaches in the afternoon, she was hungry after working for so long.

The milk given by the sponsor was not full at all, and they went around in search of food, but they could not find anything to eat.

"It's really fragrant, Brother Bai, I didn't expect you to cook." Yi Jing and the probe looked inside, "You didn't know it before, when did you learn this skill?"

He and Su Junbai are also friends who have been friends for a while, and they know each other's basic information and hobbies.

Bai Lu was about to burst into starry eyes, "You guys made braised pork, my favorite braised pork."

"Not only braised pork, but also small stir-fried meat, small green vegetables, stir-fried meat with green peppers, tomato eggs, noodle soup..." Miao Painting's eyesight was not bad, and he read the names of the dishes one after another.

Miao Wenjun answered behind her, "And flour cakes, rice..."
After
thinking like this, everyone felt even hungrier, and if they didn't care about their faces, they could rush over.

Su Zhi was almost busy, and when he heard the voice, he knew that they were coming.

"Why are you all here? Can I help you? It's

past seven o'clock now, it's summer, the days are long, it's not yet dark, and the clouds on the edge of the sky are dyed red, very beautiful.

She also wants to eat at the stone table in the courtyard while admiring the beautiful clouds.

"Is there something going on?" Su Junbai washed his hands and walked over, "Hurry up and say something, Zhizhi and I are still preparing to eat."

He was already hungry, and he had just eaten the bread made by the branches to ease up, he had never thought the bread was delicious before, but now he could eat a whole one.

These unconscionable guys actually abandoned them and ran, now run over and what to do, don't disturb them to eat.

"Do you still have your vegetables?" Tian An'an asked in a gentle voice, "We want to buy some."

"No more." Su Zhi saw Tian An'an like seeing a time bomb, she came over with a plate, "Brother, aren't you hungry?" Take the food and go to the yard to eat. The

vegetables were indeed gone, she made them all, stir-fried, cold, spicy, and a variety of flavors.

Let them buy it early, it's too late now.

Even if Su Junbai intends to chat with Tian An'an, but now his stomach is hungry, everything else must be put away, and eating is the most important.

He took the plate in Su Zhi's hand and said in a good mood, "Let it go, we're going to open the meal."
Everyone, "..."

Everyone's eyes followed the dishes they came in and out, and they smelled more fragrant.

Everyone, "Let's serve you the food."

"No need." Su Junbai directly refused, "You guys are hairy, what if you knock over the dish?" This is something that branches have worked hard to do. What

my sister did, no one could touch except him.

Everyone, "..." Watching

them bring all the dishes to the stone table, a table full and very rich dinner, it is a pity that they are standing and watching.

"Are you okay?"

Su Zhi came out with a bowl of white rice, the meaning was obvious, if there was nothing to do, hurry up and leave, don't disturb them to eat.

Tian An pursed his lips and replied to her, "We haven't eaten yet."

So can you leave them to eat together, making so many dishes, the two of them can't finish eating.

"Uh-huh, I'm so hungry." Bai Lu also nodded cooperatively.

Su Zhi looked at them strangely, "Then you go to eat, look at me and I won't be full." Tian

An'an, "..." Bai

Lu, "..." Barrage

netizens laughed.

"Is the branch a misunderstanding of your appearance, beautiful and delicious, I think you will be full."

"Everyone: What we hinted at is so obvious, you can't even hear it, you just want to rub rice."

"Su Zhi's cooking is really good, and I also want to rub rice (dog head)."

"Hahaha, Su Junbai's appearance is too cute."

"Isn't this money sent to the door? Hurry up and sell rice to make money. "

......

Implying that they are not okay, can only be explicit.

Finally, Shi Baishui opened his mouth, "We haven't found a place to eat, so can we be here..."

"Can't." Su Zhi added again, "Unless you give money, I can sell you some." It

is impossible for them to rub rice, she and her second brother worked hard to make it, and they haven't eaten it yet.

If you give money, it is better to divide some of them with difficulty, after all, the money sent to the door does not earn in vain, and if you earn it, you still want to earn.

Shi Baishui, "..." His

words were not finished, after being interrupted by her like this, it was not good to continue, it was not impossible to spend money on food, but I don't know what the price is?

"Do you want to buy food, my sister's cooking is super delicious." When Su Junbai heard that he could earn, he instantly came to the spirit, "If you want to buy quickly, don't regret if you don't buy it."

It turned out that making money was so happy, especially watching them fill their pockets when they searched for money, he had a super satisfaction, which was a happiness he couldn't experience before.

Lu Yu was not there, otherwise he would have slaughtered him fiercely.

"...... How is it sold? Miao Wenjun asked first.

Because she has dominated filming for many years, her meals are irregular, her work and rest are reversed day and night, her stomach is not very good, and she can't be hungry.

Su Zhi originally planned to follow the low price, her second brother touched her, her eyes were full of stars and eyes expecting to kill people, she retreated to the side, and gave the home field to her second brother.

Su Junbai straightened his chest, and said very big brother, "Vegetarian dishes are ten yuan a piece, meat dishes are fifteen yuan, and one meat and one vegetarian are twenty-five."

He added, "If you want to buy it quickly, it will be gone later." It

will go into his stomach later.

This price is very common, but it is still a little expensive for them, but they are very hungry and cannot afford not to eat.

Everyone, "..."

Tian An'an spoke out on behalf of everyone, "Can't it be cheaper?" Everyone was very tired of picking peaches in the afternoon, so they earned so much money. Su

Junbai and Su Zhi earned the most, in addition to the money of peaches, there was also money for selling baskets, and the zeros added up a lot.

The key is that their vegetables, fresh meat, and rice are all rewards given by the program group, and they do not need to spend money.

Others chimed in, "yes, cheaper, we're all poor." It

would be nice to have some food for free.

Su Junbai replied to them very coldly, "You guys care about my business, buy it if you want, don't regret it if you don't buy it."

He added, "You didn't run very fast when you came back, and you haven't eaten yet." The

strange tone of yin and yang made them speechless, okay, it is true that they are not authentic first.

So.

After a while of entanglement, everyone finally lost to the stomach.

People are iron, rice is steel, and if you don't eat a meal, you can't die of hunger, but it's uncomfortable to be hungry.

Miao Wenjun spoke first, "Bring me two vegetarian dishes." "

Bai Lu hurriedly spoke up, "I want meat dishes, I want braised pork."

Shi Baishui also said, "I want one meat and one vegetarian."

Yi Jinghe, "I don't eat anymore, is there any soup?" Give me some.

Tian An'an looked at the side without speaking, anyway, someone helped her buy it.

"Okay, pay first, I'll feed you." Su Junbai collected money happily, five, ten, twenty, and never felt so cool to collect money.

Hahaha, it feels so cool to kill people.

In the future, I want to experience more about the feeling of receiving money to be soft.