5

Su Zhi was ready to accompany Su Junbai on the variety show, and soon the whole family knew about it.

She had thought they would disagree or ask questions, but her family's reaction was completely different from what she thought.

Su Dongli's father, "Branch branches want to play, just now is summer vacation, no need to study, no need to worry about other things, there is dad here." Han

Xuan's mother, "Zhizhi goes to the program group to play, you must do a good job of protection, and your mother will go and prepare something for you now." Brother

Su Jingzhou, "It's okay for the branches to go out and relax, Xiaobai, you have to take good care of the branches, you can't let her get hurt, hungry, thirsty, we will watch the live broadcast." Su

Jingzhou's words fell, his parents' eyes swept over, Su Junbai was speechless, when he went on the variety show, no one told him.

When recording the show, they all said that they didn't have time to watch these boring and nutritious things, how did they get to my sister, and their faces changed so quickly.

There is no point bottom line.

"..."

"I know without you saying it."

When he won't spoil his sister? He's so good at it.

What Su Zhi didn't know was that after the family chatted and she returned to the room, her parents and eldest brother went to the study to talk.

Su Dongli sat behind the desk and said to his eldest son, "This is Zhizhi's first trip, we must make her comfortable and happy, check who the biggest investor in the program group is, and the investment funds exceed him."

Han Xuan said in a soft voice, "The branches are too thin, and the food of the program group must also be good, and you can't starve your daughter."

Su Jingzhou nodded, "Okay, leave this matter to me, parents rest assured."

On the matter of petting branches, the opinions of several people are completely unanimous.

Su Jingzhou moved quickly and completed the investment of the program group that night and became the largest investor in the extreme variety show.

Su Junbai called his agent Lian Fang and said that he wanted to change his sister to the show, and it was Dazhou before.

Lian Fang didn't know that he still had a sister, only that he had a twin big brother, whom he had seen in the photo, and looked similar to Su Junbai.

"Your sister? Why didn't I listen to you before?

"Because now I want to show off my sister, can't I?" Su Junbai didn't want to mention too much about his family situation.

"...... Okay, you are an ancestor, you can say anything. "Even Fang is speechless to him, can he be a little more naïve?

"Then you remember to talk to your sister about the rules of variety shows..."

Su Junbai interrupted him, "What sister, it's my sister."

"Okay, your sister, your sister, when who doesn't have a sister." Lian Fang gave him a blank look, "In short, those who should be instructed should be instructed to minimize unnecessary problems."

"Also, you have to take care of your mouth and stinky temper, it's okay if you're hacked, don't burden your sister."

Su Junbai said, "I know, I'm not stupid. It

really doesn't matter if he was hacked himself, anyway, get used to it, but my sister can't.

"One more thing, this issue of the limit has a new guest, it is your teammate Yi Jinghe who debuted in the draft." Lian Fang continued, "I know that your relationship before was not bad, but after all, you are not fellow travelers, you don't have to make deep friends, and don't be stupid and let others rub the heat and be hacked."

Su Junbai, "..." Being

rubbed by Yi Jing and the heat, he naturally knew that he was a teammate, but he didn't want to care, and he wasn't really stupid.

"Also, although you and Lu Yu are at home, can you maintain superficial harmony in public, and you have enough labels on your body to reduce and minimize them."

Su Junbai, "..."

Want to fart and eat, Lu Yu, that nasty ghost, let him maintain harmony with him, it is better to let him eat grass.

"Also, remember to forward the extreme official website Weibo, let the fans help forward the vote, the first place will have preferential treatment for you to go to the recording location."

"And..."

Even Fang's old mother told a basket of words, it was really Su Junbai who was uneasy, he began to take him since Xiaobai's debut, and the two have cooperated for three years, and the relationship has always been good.

There are many black white people on the Internet, in his opinion, Xiaobai is very good, that is, the mouth owes a little.

Su Junbai's ears were about to cocoon when he heard these words, "Okay, I know, I am such a mother-in-law before I get married, what can I do in the future, I am really worried about my future sister-in-law." After

the call between the two, he opened Weibo and saw the extreme official website @ his Weibo, and clicked forward.

A large number of fans soon arrived.

I love you: "Finally grabbed the first floor, Xiaobai looks at me, I like you!" Xiaobaihua's

boyfriend is mine: "Finally wait for this day, which relative Xiaobai brought on the show?" Can you tell us about it? I want to know!

My brother is the most beautiful: "I watched the gossip news before, Xiaobai seems to have an older brother, I don't know if it's true?" Xiaobaihua

is my husband: "It's really not true, you won't know in a few days, let's not talk, hurry up and forward the vote to Xiaobai!" Cast Xiaobai first! Sisters rush! Kill Lu Yu! Su

Zhi eats and drinks well at home every day, and is almost regarded as a national treasure by his family.

The days of leisurely ease flew by, and soon it was the day of recording.

Before the recording of the variety show, the program team will come to the house to record the tidbits of the guests preparing their luggage, and there will be an interview content, all edited, with answers, just read it.

Before the program group came, only Su Zhi and Su Junbai were at home.

Su Dongli and Su Jingzhou went to the company early in the morning, and Han Xuan was also asked out by the little sister to go shopping, and before leaving, he also measured Su Zhi's size and prepared to buy her clothes.

Uncle Li and Wang Ma went out to buy things for the banquet, and they were not there.

Su Zhi was instilled by Su Junbai yesterday with some rules of extreme variety shows, she also brushed the previous episodes of variety shows when she was fine, the rules of each variety show are different, and the rules for bringing relatives on the show in this issue are probably different.

Anyway, no matter how the rules change, she has only one purpose on the show, that is, to tell her second brother to work hard and not become a love brain.

The program group came to the door at ten o'clock, and the time was still early.

There were several sets of clothes on the bed, all of which were beautiful dresses, and Han Xuan picked them for her.

She gestured at the skirt on her body, always feeling strange, just like a boy wearing a skirt, going out will be regarded as a pervert, in the end did not change the skirt, wearing the daily white T-shirt and jeans.

The program team came over in advance without informing Su Junbai, because they wanted to shoot his real state at home, but they didn't expect to shoot the wrong person.

Su Zhi just went downstairs to drink water, heard the doorbell ringing, thought that someone was back, didn't think much and went over to open the door, just opened the door, a black camera came towards the face.

Su Zhi, "??? What

kind of stuff? Dare to carry out an attack on the doorstep, are the people of Beijing so daring?

Thinking that the other party was going to hit her in the face, she reflexively reached out and grabbed a black camera that she thought was a dangerous object, and pressed the person against the door with a force.

Everything happened in a moment, and the staff who followed behind looked stupid.

Did they go through the wrong door?

Who is this handsome little brother with extraordinary skills?