127-135

Su Zhi felt that he had a dream, very tired, and after waking up, half a year passed.

Like the original plot, the time stopped a week before the college entrance examination.

She rubbed her head and got up, opened the curtains and looked at the sun outside, the weather was beautiful and bright today, and everything was a beautiful new beginning.

On the table are all the college entrance examination point information questions she has reviewed, and the test papers in the box are all brushed by her.

Although time jumps, their lives will still go according to their previous choices.

She chose the college entrance examination, and has been working hard for this matter for the past six months.

After washing and going downstairs, Han Xuan saw her and said with a smile, "The branches are up, why don't you sleep more?" It's still early. Her

daughter recently reviewed her homework and was too tired, and she changed her tricks every day to make food for her body, and she couldn't let her body burn out.

"Mom, good morning." Su Zhi smiled and said, "I can't sleep. I

can't sleep happily, and a wonderful new life is about to begin.

"Then come over and eat, I made you a nutritious meal." Han Xuan prepared the bowl and chopsticks for her, "Do you want to go out today?" The

daughter would go out every weekend to review, saying that she was with friends, and she was not bothered to ask who the branch was.

Su Zhi was stunned for a moment, and there was an extra memory in her mind, after her second brother's birthday, the college entrance examination she was preparing to participate in this year was approved by the whole family.

In addition to the second brother in the family, the parents and eldest brothers are all top students, and they did not skip grades when they went to school, and they made a small test of Su Zhi's ability, thinking that it was completely fine for her to participate in this year's college entrance examination.

After that, the family took turns to tutor her homework, draw the key points of the college entrance examination, press the big questions of the college entrance examination, and the three top students took turns to take office, and Su Zhi's learning made rapid progress in a short period of time.

And the weekend is the day she and Lu Yu agreed, studying for five hours every afternoon, and booking a private room in a private library.

This library is opened by someone Lu Yu knows, Lu Yu will personally come to tutor her in doing problems when she is not busy, and if she is busy with work, the two will contact by video.

"Get out, maybe come back before ten."

Su Zhi likes to review in the library, because there are many materials and books, and it is convenient to use.

Han Xuan nodded, "Okay, go out and pay attention to safety."

"Don't worry." Su Zhi didn't get up early, and his father's eldest brother and second brother had already gone out to work.

After the second brother survived the death calamity, he never encountered anything too unlucky, and the black powder was much less, which may also be related to the fact that he has become more mature now.

Without the restraint of the original plot, Su Zhi does not have to guard her second brother at all times, she has to prepare for the college entrance examination by herself.

After breakfast, she packed up her books and left for the library.

The store manager had just opened the door, saw her coming, yawned, "Xiao Su, you came really early, just when you help me look at the store, I'll go out for a meal."

Today both employees took a leave of absence and he was the only one.

Su Zhi nodded, "Go."

She has been here for half a year, and she has long been familiar with the people here, and she has not helped them look at the store.

"Thank you Xiao Su, I came back and invited you to eat ice cream." The store manager packed up his things and went out.

Su Zhi sat in front of the cash register and brushed the rolls, this point is still early, and generally no one comes.

Thinking so, there was a shadow over my head, and someone said, "Help me renew my membership, thank you." The

voice was so familiar, Su Zhi looked up and found that it was an acquaintance, the male protagonist Jiang Shilou.

It may be that she changed the plot line of her second brother, and even dismantled the male and female protagonists, and the two of them were not together.

The heroine has dropped out of school since the incident in country M and has not appeared in front of people.

Some people say that she went abroad, others say that she changed her appearance and entered the entertainment industry again, and some people say that she got married and had children.

It's all rumors, and Su Zhi doesn't know the specific situation.

And the plot of the male protagonist Jiang Shilou has also changed, he did not enter the entertainment industry in high school, he has been studying hard, and he has won one trophy after another in various competitions, and he can be directly guaranteed with his results, but he stayed to participate in the college entrance examination.

Although he is not as annoying as the original drama, Su Zhi is not very good for his senses.

"How much to charge?"

"Twenty thousand."

Jiang Shilou took out two cards to her, a membership card and a bank card.

"You're looking at the store again today?" Aren't they all there?

"Went out to eat, I'll only watch for a while."

Su Zhi recharged him with money smoothly and gave him the card, there was nothing to say.

Jiang Shilou is a super member customer here, longer than she has been here, and she bumped into him when she and Lu Yu first came here, and both sides were quite surprised.

Su Zhi warned him, "Don't talk nonsense. Fortunately

, Jiang Shilou knew each other, really didn't say nonsense, and then met again only a simple greeting, it's not strange.

Su Zhi hadn't finished brushing the question, Jiang Shilou came over again, she was a little unhappy, "Is there anything else?"

"I forgot my pen, I'll buy a few."

Jiang Shilou brushed the roll yesterday and took out all the pen cases, but he left early today and forgot to pack them.

Su Zhi got up again to get a pen for him, there were no pens for sale here, but there were always some people who forgot to bring pens, and the boss saw the business opportunity and immediately bought pens and books.

"Anything else?"

"It's gone."

Jiang Shilou has long been accustomed to Su Zhi's attitude towards him, and he would ask her the reason before, but later found that she really had no reason, that is, she simply had no good impression of him.

But now it is much better than before, and Su Zhi will still have a few words with him.

Jiang Shilou took the pen and found a seat with a good vision, sat down, opened the exercises and began to review.

He was initially surprised to know that Su Zhi was going to skip a grade to take the college entrance examination, but later heard from the teacher that her high school third year paper score was comparable to his, and that surprise became even more surprised.

He knew that Su Zhi was very good, but he didn't know that she was so good, standing in the crowd like a shining star.

"Xiao Su, I'm back."

The store manager came back from dinner and brought her ice cream, knowing that she liked the taste of milk, and brought her two.

Su Zhi took the thank you and packed up his things to make way for him.

"Is Lu Yu coming today?"

The store manager also knew Lu Yu and knew that he was tutoring Su Zhi.

On the way to Su Zhi, he received a text message from Lu Yu, "He said that there is something today and he may come later."
The
store manager asked her with a gossipy look, "Is he dealing with the scandal?" What is he and that named, Ye Danxin, yes, that's her, are the two of them really romantic?

He gossipedly looked at Su Zhi, usually work is quite boring, he also likes to watch some entertainment gossip, for celebrity romance, divorce, cheating, are interested.

Not long ago, Weibo broke the news that Lu Yu and Ye Danxin entered the hotel together because of the drama, and the photo was taken, which attracted the attention of the whole network, and it didn't take long for Weibo to explode directly.

Although they explained later that they were participating in the crew dinner, they only met together by coincidence, and the two did not have anything to do with each other.

But there are still many people who don't believe it and keep chasing this material.

Su Zhi, "... Hello gossip. The

store manager snorted, "Tell me."

"...," Su Zhi picked up the thing, "I don't know, he didn't tell me."

This is true, Lu Yu really did not mention this matter in front of her, about his emotional matters, he never said, the topic between the two only needs to learn.

The store manager didn't hesitate, "Okay, you go and learn, I'll watch for myself." Su

Zhi held a book in one hand and an ice cream in the other, she had only eaten in the morning, she didn't have much appetite, and she lost it and wasted it.

When passing by Jiang Shilou, she asked, "Do you eat ice cream?"

This was one of the few times she took the initiative to talk to him, and Jiang Shilou was surprised, "Thank you."

Su Zhi gave him the things, "No thanks, I just can't eat it before giving it to you."

Jiang Shilou, "..." Okay

, this reason is not surprising.

Su Zhi went to the private room, the box was full of her study materials, she sorted it out casually, and began today's review.

There is still a week left before the college entrance examination, and in the last week they do not have to go to school, prepare for the exam at home, and sprint to a good university.

At hand, they were all the college entrance examination papers they selected for her, college entrance examination questions, and a lot of review materials.

She did the test paper all morning, and did not leave the box until she was hungry, and when she came down, she smelled the aroma of rice.

"Xiao Su came down, do you want to eat together, I made a hot pot, it tastes very good."

The store manager saw her greet, "I'll go get you the bowl." There

is a back kitchen here, usually there are aunts cooking, but today I didn't come, the store manager made his own hot pot to eat.

Su Zhi went over and found that Jiang Shilou was also there, he was helping to wash the dishes, washed them and put them on the table, and saw her greeting, "This is your seat."

Su Zhi was also not polite, walked over and sat down, and the store manager took the bowl for her, "Xiao Su, eat more, manage enough."

"Thank you."

This is a hot pot with spicy and clear soup, and there are many types of dishes, meat and vegetarian.

During the meal, the store manager was talking alone, and the topics of conversation ranged from the world to the underground, from south to north, from swimming in the water to running on the road, from eating to playing.

"You can eat as you like, you're welcome."

The store manager is responsible for enlivening the atmosphere, Jiang Shilou is responsible for adding dishes, and Su Zhi is responsible for eating.

"Su Zhi, do you eat beef?"

"Come on."

Jiang Shilou's service was very good, and Su Zhi did not stop his behavior.

When Lu Yu came over, he saw this scene, a very happy scene.

Seeing Jiang Shilou's action of adding vegetables to Su Zhi, he was a little uncomfortable, this feeling was very strange, and he didn't know why this situation occurred.

It was the store manager who was talking, and as soon as he looked up, he saw Lu Yu standing there.

"Oh, the big star is here, why stand there, come in and sit."

"Have you eaten?" Do you want to eat some hot pot?

He was about to say that it didn't matter if he didn't want to eat, when he saw Lu Yu come in and nodded, "Okay, thank you."

He was dressed in a formal suit, the buttons of his white shirt were neatly buttoned, and there was an air of abstinence on his body.

He came directly after finishing his work, and the agreed time was one o'clock in the afternoon, but it was still early.

Su Zhi heard Lu Yu's voice and turned around, "Lu Yu, aren't you in trouble?" Why is it coming now?

"It's already been dealt with." Lu Yu walked directly to her and sat down, and glanced at Jiang Shilou, who was serving vegetables to Su Zhi, "I've been fine all afternoon."

After that, Jiang Shilou kept adding beef and meat to the hot pot, and he saw it and said, "Eating meat all the time is not easy to digest, and it will cause nutritional imbalance, eating some vegetables is good for the body."

He said and took some greens to Su Zhi with chopsticks, and finished all the greens in the pot, and Su Zhi's bowl was piled into a small mountain.

"Eat, it's good for your body."

Su Zhi, "..."

She felt that Lu Yu was a little wrong today, even if the two ate together, Lu Yu's behavior was all rules and regulations, not like now.

So what stimulus did he have, or did he have some difficulties at work?

"Don't you eat?" Lu Yu tilted his head and asked her, "Then what do you want to eat, I'll clip it for you."

Su Zhi, "I eat." So

many things, where is her bowl still loaded.

Lu Yu's face softened a little, and when he looked at Jiang Shilou, he returned to his unsalty and light appearance, "Xiao Su eats vegetables, not meat."

Jiang Shilou, "..."

He held the meat in his hand, and then put it in the store manager's bowl, how did he feel that Lu Yu was a little hostile to him.

This feeling should have been there a long time ago, but today he showed it more obviously, is it because of Su Zhi? Or what?

Lu Yu didn't care what he thought, he saw Jiang Shilou's actions, and he felt uncomfortable in his heart, so he did it no matter how he thought。

Seeing that the atmosphere was cold, the store manager said with a smile, "You have to eat vegetables and meat, don't give us vegetables, you two can eat too." What

responded to him was the faint eyes of the two, and then the action of picking vegetables together, as if they were still clamping a green vegetable, and they hadn't let go.

The store manager looked at this, looked at that, and poked Su Zhi's arm, "What's going on with the two of them?" I

didn't talk much when we met before, but I wasn't so hostile.

"I don't know." Su Zhi also felt strange, the greens in her bowl solved half a bowl, "Don't you two eat?"

"Eat."

Neither of them let go, and the greens were split in two by them, each sandwiched half a strip, put it on the plate next to it, and did not eat it.

The two behaved strangely, and Su Zhi said, "Do you want to eat green vegetables?" I'll add it back to you.

"Don't eat."

Su Zhi, "..." Okay

, one will eat, the other will not eat, she doesn't care.

A hot pot meal ended in this strange atmosphere, even so, it did not affect Su Zhi's mood to eat, she was a dry rice person, she didn't care.

After the meal, the store manager said, "Leave it alone, I'll clean up, and you all go and learn." Coming

out of the kitchen, several people had a strong smell of hot pot base.

"What a heavy taste." Su Zhi sniffed his clothes and was very up.

Jiang Shilou had perfume in his bag, and he took the initiative to ask, "Do you want to spray some perfume?"

Before Su Zhi could answer, Lu Yu spoke first, "Perfume can't suppress the smell of hot pot, and it will cause a more unpleasant smell."

"I have a change of clothes in the car, do you want to change them?"

Just change your clothes, this hot pot smell should dissipate soon.

Su Zhi waved his hand, "Forget it, I'll go wash my face."
After
Su Zhi left, there were only Lu Yu and Jiang Shilou in the hall, but neither of them had a topic to talk about, and each found a place to sit.

Su Zhi washed his face and came out, "Lu Yu, have you finished your work?"

Su Zhi thought that he would come over in the afternoon, after all, he had been busy with scandals recently.

Lu Yu put one hand in his pocket, "Well, yes, this week's work is not heavy."

He looked at the time, "Hurry up, go study."

"Let's go."

The two entered the box together, Jiang Shilou watched, and the hand that wrote was paused, until the figure of the two disappeared, he lowered his eyes to write.

What he thought in his heart was that Lu Yu was very special to Su Zhi, but neither of them seemed to realize it.

The questions that Lu Yu told Su Zhi were the difficult problems she had written down, as well as the wrong questions she usually wrote down.

Su Zhi's review of each subject was contracted by his parents and brother, as well as Lu Yu, and each person was responsible for one subject, or two subjects.

The subjects Lu Yu taught her were mathematics and physics, which were also Lu Yu's strengths, and he participated in competitions during his school years and won many awards.

Like her eldest brother, she is a top student.

However, her eldest brother skipped all the way, and Lu Yu did not.

"This question is also very simple, I will tell you first, and then find a similar question for you to do."

Su Zhi nodded, "Okay."

"Known trigonometric functions..."
Lu Yu's timbre is very good, the voice is low, it is a pleasure to listen to it in her ears, she supports her head to look at
Lu Yu's side face, handsome and delicate, beautiful lines run down the jaw to the collarbone.

When he entered the box, he took off his suit jacket and wore only a thin white shirt, and the button on the neckline was unbuttoned and spread out, revealing the delicate collarbone.

It is said that serious people are the most handsome and beautiful, and this is true.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?

Lu Yu also touched it specifically, he didn't want to do something that damaged his image in front of Su Zhi.

"Yes, it's a little handsome."

Su Zhi blurted out her true thoughts, help, this is the earthy love words sent by Lin Mo every day in the group, she remembered it.

Lu Yu, "..."

Lu Yu, "Thank you."

Su Zhi saw that Lu Yu didn't seem to care, she was relieved, she waved her hand, "You're welcome, it's just the truth."

Lu Yu, "..."

Lu Yu raised his hand to cover his face, and suddenly felt that the room was a little hot.

After the interlude, Su Zhi listened carefully to Lu Yu's explanation, and occasionally asked a few questions that he didn't understand.

Lu Yudu gave her detailed answers until she understood.

"Got it? If you don't understand something, you can continue to ask.

"Almost."

"Okay, I'll find a similar question for you."

When Su Zhi went to pick up the book, she accidentally lost the pen in her hand, and when she bent down to pick it up, Lu Yu also stretched out her hand.

The hands of the two days touched each other in midair, and before Su Zhi felt anything, Lu Yu reacted more than she and withdrew her hand.

Su Zhi picked up the pen before asking him, "Lu Yu, what's wrong with you?" Like being electrocuted? I shouldn't have static electricity in my hand, right?
After
washing her hands, she also specially applied hand cream, and her hands were not dry.

Lu Yu was indeed electrocuted, and the tingling sensation spread from the tips of his fingers all the way to his limbs to his heart, and he pressed his heart.

Lu Yu coughed lightly, hiding the strange feeling in his heart, "No, it's my problem."

He seems to have been a little sick recently, and every time he gets closer to Su Zhi, he will feel this way.

Su Zhi saw that his face was not good, "It's okay, but you don't seem to be feeling very well, or you will rest." When

Lu Yu just came over today, he felt that something was wrong with him, and he was really unwell.

Lu Yu nodded, "It's okay."

Su Zhi poured a cup of warm water for Lu Yu, before tidying up the things on the table, every time she turned back, she could meet Lu Yu's gaze, as soon as she looked over, Lu Yu turned her head to look away, or disguised drinking water.

Lu Yu is so strange today, even more strange than before.

Su Zhi couldn't help but say, "Lu Yu, if you are not comfortable with today's tutoring, come here, you go back to rest." Lu

Yu is quite busy with work every day, and he specially found time to come over to tutor her, so he can't tire people out.

"No, I'm fine." Lu Yu glanced at the time, "Let's start at half past three."

He insisted like this, Su Zhi didn't say anything more, she sorted out the things on the table, and began to review again at half past three.

After resting for a while, Lu Yu's condition was much better, and today's tutoring was spent in this strange atmosphere.

In the next few days, Lu Yu was indeed not busy, and he would come every afternoon as scheduled, knowing that Su Zhi's stomach was hungry quickly, he would bring some pastries and snacks every time he came over, and there was no less food and drink in the middle, Su Zhi felt that she was going to be fed fat by Lu Yu.

Other people's reviews are stressful and thin, but she has a wide heart and a fat body and can still eat.

The week passed quickly, tomorrow is the college entrance examination, Lu Yu tutored Su Zhi after homework, and specially told her the precautions for tomorrow's exam.

"I know, when the exam is over, I must treat you to a meal, full of people, how to eat and how to eat, and treat your recent hard work."

Lu Yu said before that he wanted to eat the food she cooked, and Su Zhi still remembered that there had been no time to achieve it, and the end time of the college entrance examination should be empty.

"Then I'll look forward to it first." Lu Yu asked, "Have you decided what major to choose?" With

Su Zhi's ability, no matter what field he was in, he would definitely be able to become a top-level existence.

"I might choose a language major." Su Zhi wants to learn various Chinese dialect and travel to various countries to find the daughters of adoptive parents and the lost and abducted children.

She previously suspected that An Xuexue was the daughter of her adoptive parents and asked her eldest brother to help verify, but the news was too fragmentary, and there was no news so far.

Lu Yu was a little surprised, "I thought you would choose finance, or other majors.

"I love learning languages."

Other reasons only account for a part, the key is that Su Zhi likes it himself.

"Come on for the exam." Lu Yu said, "Don't be too nervous, treat everything normally."

"Don't worry, I won't be nervous."

Even if he didn't do well in the exam this time, Su Zhi could still participate in next year's college entrance examination, so there was nothing to be nervous about.

"I won't study today, you go back early to rest."

"Okay, you go back early."

Su Zhi received encouraging messages from Lin Mo, An Yueyue, and all the classmates and friends she knew that night, expecting her to get a good result.