24

Some netizens noticed the picture of Su Zhi and Su Junbai.

I just want to see handsome guys and beauties: "What do I see, did Su Zhi let Su Junbai wear women's clothes?" So is this a picture that I can see without spending money? Hahaha. Salad

sauce: "Hahaha, look forward to my brother changing, brother don't resist, hurry up and get from women's clothing." The

little white flower is so good-looking: "I also want to see my husband wearing women's clothes, it must be very good looking hhhhh." "

......

The other groups were already preparing to change their clothes, only Su Zhi and Su Junbai were still staring wide-eyed.

"Brother, don't you want to challenge it?" Su Zhi tried to lobby, "I think you must look good in women's clothes, really."

This did not mean to praise, although her second brother did not speak well, but that face was definitely top-notch and beautiful.

Su Junbai tried to struggle, "Zhizhi, I'm a man, and I won't look good in women's clothes."

He pushed the wig and skirt to her again, "Or you wear a skirt, I'll wear sportswear." If

he wore a skirt today, Lu Yu would not be laughed to death when he saw it, and his face would be completely lost.

Not only Lu Yu, but also fan netizens, will definitely take screenshots, if netizens with a little sand sculpture make his pictures into memes, then the pictures of him wearing women's clothing will definitely spread all over the Internet.

Su Zhi can change his clothes or not, the second brother must change, the set of sportswear in his hand, he changed and there is no change, unless he wears a skirt, from the whole change.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that her second brother must look good in a dress, and the more she thought about it, the more she looked forward to it, and the softer her eyes looked at him.

However, she also knew that it was difficult for her second brother to wear a skirt for him.

"If you don't wear it, forget it, anyway, to complete the task, it will be fifty yuan plus a lunch, it's nothing, you won't die of hunger if you don't eat a meal."

Su Junbai, "..." The

heart softened.

Not long ago, he said that he would work hard to complete the task to earn food for his sister, how could he stop moving because of this little difficulty?

Seeing the expectation in his sister's eyes, he trembled and stretched out his hand, "Branch, do you really want to see it?"

Su Zhi nodded sincerely and quickly, "Hmm!

Su Junbai, "..." Well

, well, he compromised.

What is face, where is the sister important, if not wear women's clothes, he is afraid of something.

Lu Yu was in the dressing room next to Su Junbai, and he took a furry brown bear suit, which had no hood, only a furry hat.

He drew a flower face on his face with black eyeliner and red lipstick, and did not stop until all the outstanding facial features were obscured so that people could not recognize him at a glance.

For fifty dollars and a lunch is also a fight, no way, who let them be the poorest group, with zero assets on them.

The mirror reflected his appearance at the moment, the humble little brown bear, even his own sister could not recognize him at a glance in front of him.

However, Su Junbai probably smiled when he saw him like this.

Laugh and laugh, it seems that he has laughed at him a lot of times.

Lu Yu knocked on the door, "Brother, have you changed it?" The other groups set off.

He is not an artist, not many people know, originally did not need to dress up, but his brother has to wear a bear suit, a bear has two cubs cute, he will accompany his brother to wear it.

Lu Yu put his hand on the doorknob and opened the door, and when the camera swept over, netizens saw his appearance.

Fell in love: "Hahaha, what a cute little bear, it turns out that the cold-faced Lu Yu also has such a cute side." LY

MY HUSBAND: "MY HUSBAND IS ALSO TOO CUTE, I really want to stroke my furry husband." Shan

Hua Lala Vine: "It's really cute, is this still the Lu Yu I know?" "

......

Su Zhi was waiting for the second brother to change into a woman's costume, but he saw Lu Yu who changed his clothes first.

Lu Yu, who was wearing a bear suit, was very different from his previous indifferent appearance, and it was cute and made people want to pet his furry.

"What's wrong?" Lu Yu noticed her gaze, "Is something wrong?" His

makeup technique is not advanced, and this face has been turned into a flower face by his Huo Huo, but it doesn't matter, as long as it is not recognized.

Su Zhi shook his head, "No, I think it's cute for you to wear this."

Thinking that boys don't like to use the word cute to describe him, she added, "Very handsome."

Lu Yu, "..." Lu

Yu, "Thank you." Once

again, I felt that Su Junbai's younger brother, no, his sister was much more likable than him, and he could talk better than him.

When he learned that Su Zhi was Su Junbai's sister, he was a little surprised, firstly, because Su Zhi's appearance was more handsome and beautiful than ordinary boys, and he did not have the softness and coquettishness of girls.

Second, because he had not heard that Su Junbai had a sister, he only knew that he had a twin brother Su Jingzhou.

Su Zhi, "You're welcome.

She just told the truth, and when the two ended the call, the locker room door in the back opened.

Several people who heard the sound looked sideways.

After changing into women's clothes and wearing a wig, Su Junbai appeared in front of them shiny.

The barrage in the live broadcast room also exploded.

Xiaobaihua's beauty flourished: "Ah, ah, my husband and women pretend to kill me, I like such a women's clothing boss too much."

Su Junbai is the most cute, "Add me upstairs, I also like it, Xiaobaihua's appearance can really beat ah, wearing women's clothes to become a goddess in seconds." Yoyo

my heart: "Thanks to my sister's blessing, let us see the little white flower in women's clothes, which is worthy of the ceiling of the beauty world, and it is really peerless." "

......

Su Junbai's face is already beautiful, with the handsomeness of a boy and the beauty of a girl, but it is not girly.

At the moment, wearing women's clothing, he does not have any sense of discord, but has a bit of a goddess temperament.

Of course, only when he kept his mouth shut.

Su Zhi looked at the second brother in the red dress for a few seconds, the second brother's appearance can really beat, handsome in men's clothing, beautiful in women's clothing, no matter what kind of costume can be suppressed.

Su Junbai saw that she didn't speak for a long time, "Branches, isn't it ugly?" He

only didn't know how to wear skirts since he was a child, and when he grew up, he never touched the clothes worn by girls like skirts, and today for his sister to have a good mouthful, he tooIt's a fight.

Su Zhi praised, "No, it's very good-looking."

She felt that there was something missing, and seeing the lipstick on the tip of Lu Yu's nose, she understood.

"Brother, you wait for me for a while."

She went over to rummage through the boxes.

Su Junbai originally felt embarrassed, but his sister's praise made him feel good, and his sister felt good-looking, then it must be good-looking.

He was going to go to Su Zhi's side, but Yu Guang saw Lu Yu who was wearing a bear suit in front of him, and he had a big face, and recognized Lu Yu after a while.

This dog thing was snickering at him.

"What are you laughing at, the branch said that good looks are good looks." Su Junbai replied to him, "Your current appearance is the most funny, ha, ha, ha."

He has nothing to worry about now, because Lu Yu is not much better than him, and he really looks like a dog bear in a bear suit.

Lu Yu replied to him with two words, "Huh."

This guy is like a person only in front of his sister.

Tian An'an didn't want to dress up too thoroughly, firstly, because she was not well-known enough, and secondly, because she didn't want to make herself ugly.

The things prepared by the program team are not a few beautiful clothes, they are all funny things.

She wants to be beautiful and photogenic, even if she is recognized, it doesn't matter if the mission fails.

Shi Baishui will definitely not let her record the show hungry, even if there is a punishment, it will not be her turn to bear.

"Little uncle, I won't change my clothes, just cover the makeup on my face later, I'll help you pick out clothes."

"Yes." Shi Baishui has always indulged her, and these little things will be determined by her nature.

Tian An'an smiled sweetly, not only stunned Shi Baishui for a moment, but also squeaked and shouted from netizens watching the live broadcast: "An An laughs sweetly." Quickly

picked out the clothes, Shi Baishui went in to change clothes.

When Tian An'an turned around, she saw Jiang Shilou who was looking for something on the side, she had heard of him, had a high musical talent, and sang at the Spring Festival Gala at a very young age, winning a lot of attention.

"Jiang Shilou, what are you looking for?"

Today, being taken in by them, Jiang Shilou met Tian An'an, but he was not familiar, out of politeness, he said, "Cufflinks on clothes."

"What kind of cufflinks? I'll help you find it together. Tian An'an stopped in front of him and asked.

Jiang Shilou raised his sleeve on the other side, "White cufflinks with patterns." The

conversation between the male and female protagonists was heard by Su Zhi, who was looking for lipstick not far away, she was not interested in the development of the relationship between the male and female protagonists, and the female protagonist had better lock up with the male protagonist quickly, and not to provoke her second brother.

She found her lipstick, got up to leave, and Yu Guang saw the white button in the corner of the box.

It seems to be the cufflinks they are looking for.

Su Zhi, "..." The

direction they are looking for now is contrary to here, this may be the button of the love of the male and female protagonists, how can it not be found.

She pretended not to care and kicked the button towards them, and then went to Su Junbai's side.

Tian An'an turned around just in time to see the button rolling towards this side, and she was pleasantly surprised, "Jiang Shilou, I found your cufflinks."

She picked it up and asked him, "Is this it?"

"Hmm." Jiang Shilou nodded, "Thank you." He

had looked for this piece many times, how could it suddenly come out, the direction where the button rolled over, who was and where just now.

The six groups of guests were there except for Miao Painting and her mother Miao Wenjun dressed up and left.

They were all dressed up in disguise, but they were not as thorough as Su Junbai and Lu Yu, making people unrecognizable at a glance.

"Brother Bai, you really fight hard." Yi Jinghe laughed a few times, "How did you think of wearing women's clothes?" I

already knew that he had also changed his women's clothes, and maybe he could attract a wave of heat.

Su Junbai smiled, "How can I do it without fighting?" I'm still waiting for lunch.

He said, "You're also dressed well, and no one should recognize you."

Yi Jinghe, "... That's the best. It

always felt like his words were mocking him.

"You two are working too hard to complete the task, don't leave us a way to live." Tian An'an quipped, "Lu Yu, you dress up like this, it is estimated that few people recognize you, and Su Junbai, you are even more absolute, wearing women's clothes is more like a girl than me."

Su Junbai is good-looking, although it is rumored on the Internet that he has a bad personality, but through this short period of time, she feels that he wants to follow the hair, and he will get along very well.

And Lu Yumian is also cold, not very easy to get along with, and needs time to take it slowly.

"It's over, you must be more like a girl." Su Junbai had already accepted the appearance of wearing women's clothes and did not hide it.

Su Zhi went to return the lipstick, and turned his head to see the second brother chatting with the heroine.

She went over and handed him a pair of high heels, "Sister, you are missing a pair of high heels."

Su Junbai, "??? "

Sister, you acted so quickly, he wasn't ready yet?

Su Junbai still wore a pair of relatively short "high heels" in the end, anyway, the skirt was worn, and it was not bad for this pair of high heels.

The six groups of guests scattered to do the task, and Su Zhi and Su Junbai went to the suspension bridge next to the central square together.

This suspension bridge is also a scenic spot in Bazhou Lahai Island Bay, and there are many passers-by who come here to play, most of them are couples.

Su Zhi searched around to find a suitable passerby, a young photographer who took landscape photos.

"Brother, you go and say."

The second brother's current goddess image is easier to hook up with.

Su Junbai nodded, "Okay." Su

Zhi, "... Wait a minute.

She grabbed him and suddenly thought of something, the second brother's voice was not a woman at all.

"Let me say it anyway."

It would be good for the second brother to stand on the side and be a beautiful goddess, but don't scare people away.

After Su Zhi briefly communicated with the young photographer in the past, the young man agreed, but he had a small request.

"I can help you shoot short videos, after the end, can you be my model, I want to take a set of photos, I am a banana short video blogger, mainly shooting character blockbusters, these are my works."

He flipped the phone's work to her.

Su Zhi, "I haven't taken a photo. Except

for the one-inch photographs she had to take, she rarely took pictures, let alone blockbuster ones.

The youth continued, "It's okay, taking pictures is easy, I can teach you.

"No, I may not have time, bother." Su Zhi still had to do the task, and there was no time to agree to this kind of request.

She was about to look for the next passerby, but the young man stopped her, "Wait, if you don't want to shoot, I won't force it, promise to help you shoot a short video, you can call your sister over." Su

Zhi, "... Ok thanks.

Her senses for this young man multiplied, and there were still many good people in the world.

Su Junbai saw her chatting for a long time, "How is it?" Can you shoot?

Su Zhi nodded, "You can shoot, let's go over."
As she
walked over there, she reminded, "Don't talk later, so as not to scare people."

Su Junbai, "..." Just

praised him for being beautiful, and how long was he disliked.

I want to cry.

The director asked to shoot a short video of more than three minutes, and also needed to introduce Bazhou Lahai Island Bay behind his back.

Before coming here, Su Zhi had learned about this small island, which has existed for hundreds of years and is a relic of wars in history.

The original island was poor, with no food, no resources, and only one-third of the sea.

Slowly after the baptism of time, it has evolved into the current rich scene.

This small island is also of great significance and is an A+ attraction supported by the state.

All kinds of preparations have been completed, Su Zhi patted his shoulder, "I'll carry you, come up."

Her second brother is thin, and it's still no problem to carry it for three minutes.

"How does that work?" After Su Junbai exited, the young photographer on the side looked over and stared at his face for a long time, "Where have I seen you?"

"Nasty, who still picks up in this way now."

Youth, "..."

Why is it so weird?

Su Zhi, "..." She

didn't expect the second brother woman to get up, and she was ashamed of herself.

Su Junbai changed his tone, "Then how can it work, branches, or I'll carry you." My

sister should not be very heavy with such a thin appearance.

"I'm afraid of you..." Unable to move me, Su Zhi didn't say anything later, saving him face, "There is only an hour left, don't delay."

"I'm heavy, can you..." These two words were swallowed back when Su Junbai's feet were suspended from the ground.

His sister's strength is so great, this is the third time.

Fortunately, he is now a woman, and he has no face, regardless of his business.

The barrage was brushed by handsome characters.

Sharus: "Aaaaaa I liked her so much. Kiss

the young lady: "The branch is too handsome, so secure." Weak

little white flower: "Little white flower and sister identity exchange, I didn't even feel contradictory, but felt that this is more right!" What shit hhhhh I'm talking about. "

......

The young photographer adjusts the lighting frame to find the best shooting angle.

Su Zhi carried his second brother on his back and introduced the history and scenery of Bazhou Lahai Island Bay in an orderly manner.

Although it was the first time to cooperate, the three worked well to complete the shooting task.

Working with experienced photographers has proven to be more effective with less.

The photographers who mixed in with the crowd gestured an OK gesture to indicate that their task was completed.

Su Zhi thanked him, "Thank you for helping us complete the task, and I hope you find the right person to take photos as soon as possible." The

young man smiled and said, "You're welcome, or we will add a WeChat, and if I have the opportunity in the future, I hope to take a set of photos for you."

After all, after helping them, Su Zhi did not refuse, and reported the WeChat signal, "My mobile phone is not on me now, it will pass in a few days."

"Okay, goodbye then."

After saying goodbye to each other, the young man continued to photograph his landscapes.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai returned to the meeting place.

Just happened to meet Lu Yu and Lu Yudian who also completed the task at the door.

The meeting between the two sides is like a natural enemy.

Su Junbai was only three steps away from the door, and of course he wouldn't let Lu Yu enter before him, so he ran towards the house.

He ignored the high heels and long skirt he was wearing, stepped on the skirt, leaned forward, and pounced on Lu Yu, who was dressed as a bear in front of him.

The barrage in the live broadcast room is also crazy.

I love Su Junbai: "God, is my husband okay?" No injuries, right?

Lu Yu is mine: "Su Junbai, this dog thing, fell by himself, why pull my husband as a cushion!" Crack

sugar in the glass gap: "Aaaaah! Is this something I can see without spending money? It's so CP!

The two fans banded together to resist: "Get out!" They never deserve it! "

......

Su Zhi, "... It's okayRight? The

wigs were all off, and it hurt to look at.

Su Junbai didn't care about this, "Branch branches quickly enter the house." The

first place has the right to choose lunch, and must win.

"Brother, are you all right?" Lu Yudian was stunned by them.

Lu Yu gritted his teeth and pushed Su Junbai away, "It's okay." It's

good to be wearing bear clothes, otherwise something will really happen.

Su Junbai pulled a cushion, did not feel pain, looked up to see if the branches had entered, and found that someone came out of the house.

"You're back, what's wrong?"

The people who came out were Miao Painting and Miao Wenjun, who were the first to leave, and they had been completely tasked for a while.

"It's okay, my feet slipped." Su Junbai got up from the ground, originally wanted to compete for the first, but found that there were already people who were the first.

Sad tears.

"Branches, we can't choose lunch."

"It's okay, just be fine." Su Zhi comforted, "Let's go change your clothes first, don't drop it again."

Su Junbai was moved, her sister is so good.

Lu Yu, he has something, when can Su Junbai be a person.

At twelve o'clock in the afternoon, all guests completed their tasks and returned to the meeting point.

As the first group to return, guests can choose lunch, the other groups do not, eat home-cooked side dishes, drink milk sponsored by investors.

Miao Painting and her mother Miao Wenyun are big fish and meat, as well as red wine, milk, drinks and so on.

Su Junbai carried the bowl over and stood at the table to watch, "It's so fragrant, sister painting, Director Miao, can I rub a chicken leg?"

Of course, he didn't eat it himself, he asked for it for his sister, who was too thin, and ate more chicken legs to replenish his body.

Miao Wenjun was good to speak, "Yes, Xiaobai, you want to eat and take it yourself."

"Thank you Director Miao, sister painting." Su Junbai put the chicken legs he begged in Su Zhi's bowl, "Zhizhi, although I don't have a choice, I will try to create conditions."

"It's good that way now, you don't need to create conditions." Su Zhi doesn't care about what he eats, eat more if it's delicious, and fill his stomach if it's not delicious.

There is no need for the second brother to do anything for her, as long as there is less contact with the heroine.

Tian An'an looked envious, "Su Zhi, your brother is so good to you, if only I also had an older brother."

She is really envious, except for her parents and Shi Baishui, no one has been so good to her since she was a child.

She was an only child with no siblings, and after the death of her parents, she was left alone, and she was fostered in her uncle's house, which they did not like.

That's why she wants to get more people's love and care to make up for the lack in her heart.

"It's supposed to be nice to my sister." Su Junbai continued, "I still don't think it's good enough for her.

"Brother Bai, your relationship with Su Zhi is so good." Yi Jinghe also answered, "Why haven't I heard you say that you have such a handsome sister before?" Su

Zhi and Su Junbai look a little similar, but in this world, there are many similar people, so whether the two of them are brothers and sisters remains to be verified.

If Su Junbai cheated on the relationship, there would be a good show.

Su Junbai, "Now you don't know." How

could he not have found Yi Jinghe speaking so well before, and there was a routine of words in his words.

Yi Jinghe, "... Yes, huh. Su

Junbai was not the same as before.

Good work.

Su Zhi poured a bowl of soup for his second brother and pushed it to him.

Her senses for Yi Jinghe are not very good, firstly because of the plot in the book, and secondly, because he is a person, although he is laughing all the time, like a little sun, but it does not make people feel comfortable.

After lunch, there was a break of about an hour, and at two o'clock, the program team began to announce the tasks for the afternoon.

The director held the loudspeaker and shouted, "Everyone eats and drinks and has fun, right?" Then let's start the afternoon mission.

"Everyone has this mission, go to the peach forest to pick peaches."

"The recycling price of peaches is one pound per dollar, and you can get as much money as you can pick as many pounds of peaches."

"Note: There is no dinner, you need to solve it yourself."

"Taoyuan closes at six o'clock, you have to come out before six o'clock."

"If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask."

This time the words are very easy to understand, everyone can understand.

After the mission was announced, everyone went to Taolin with the program team.

The distance of Taolin is a little far from here, so everyone gets on the sightseeing bus.

The sun was still hot at two o'clock in the afternoon, and the oncoming wind was fiery and hot.

Today's sun is still quite big, if you pick peaches in the peach forest for an afternoon, you must not tan into black briquettes.

Su Junbai applied sunscreen when he went out in the morning, and when he left to go over there, he took it out and applied it again.

"Branches, you also paint a little."

Su Zhi had never applied sunscreen, and after following the second brother, he also became more exquisite.

After applying sunscreen, she felt her gaze, and she saw Lu Yu diagonally behind her head, and he kept staring at this side.

She later thought that the second brother not only took Lu Yu's hat, but also took away his sunscreen.

So.

She asked, "Would you like to apply some too?"

Before Lu Yu could speak, Su Junbai said for him, "Zhizhi, you underestimate Lu Yu too much, he is a sports student, and he is not afraid of the sun."

Lu Yu, "Yes, it's much stronger than someone who pours out in the sun."

"I said it all, I had low blood sugar." Su Junbai explained, "Zhizhi, don't believe his words, I'm fine, and I have all the peaches in the afternoon." "

Su Zhi, "..."

Pretend what you say is true.