69

Tian An'an's words attracted everyone's attention, and seeing that everyone looked over, she said, "I want to try it too."

Shi Baishui frowned, "An An, ten burgers are not a joke, your stomach is not good in the first place, you can't be stimulated like this." Many

times before, Tian An'an went to the hospital to recuperate because of stomach discomfort, and the doctor recommended to nourish the stomach.

If he ate ten burgers, he couldn't guarantee what she would become.

"...... I just wanted to try. Tian An'an knew how many pounds she had, and she lowered her head slightly, "If I win, I can get you a claypot rice for free."

So whether she loses or wins, she won't put herself in danger.

Her reply made Shi Baishui's favorability for her deeper, "Don't do stupid things, we still have money and can eat."

He added, "And I'm a man, even if I want to compete, I'm coming, how can I let you play."
When
he adopted An An, he knew that she was a good child, more gentle and kind than her mother.

"Little uncle, your stomach is not good, you can't participate." Tian An'an worried, "You can't go hungry. Tian

An'an's wave of operations has indeed won the goodwill of many netizens, especially Shi Baishui's fans.

"An An is really a little angel, I would be happy to die if I had such a niece."

"The relationship between uncles and nephews is also too good, envy, envy and hatred."

"An An is so good to Teacher Shi, obviously he can't eat it, and he wants to fight for the welfare of the other party."

There are also netizens emmmm.

"Emmmmm, do I think Tian An'an is a bit pretend? Obviously knowing that her stomach is not good, she still wants to participate in the big stomach king competition, obviously she is not self-sufficient, I don't know what she thinks?

"So, it seems to really smell like that."

......

Only some netizens think so, most netizens only see the surface, and they are praising how good Tian An'an is.

The two showed off their affection over there.

Su Zhi had already signed up, and seeing that they were still talking, she asked out loud, "Do you still want to sign up?" There are still quite a few places. Tian

An'an, "..." Su

Zhi's gaze made Tian An'an feel that she was provoking.

Tian An'an, "... I want to report.

Su Zhi said bluntly, "Then you will report it." Tian

An'an, "..." Shi

Baishui frowned and replied for Tian An'an, "She won't sign up if she has a bad stomach, let's buy our own food."

Tian An'an did not make a sound, as if acquiescing to his answer.

Su Zhi shrugged, "Okay."

Tian An'an didn't sign up for the competition to make her a little disappointed, and thought that she could let the second brother see the heroine eating ten hamburgers, but it seemed that she couldn't see it.

The other guests did not have such a big appetite and did not sign up.

However, Su Junbai was a little worried about whether his sister could eat ten burgers, he knew that his sister's rice was not small, but ten burgers was a bit much.

"Branches, did you really eat it? No need to save me money.

Su Zhicai didn't save money for him, "I didn't save money for you, I simply wanted to eat the overlord meal." Eat

the overlord meal in an upright manner, you don't have to give money, and you don't have to be beaten.

Su Junbai, "..."

He also wanted to eat the overlord meal, but his stomach did not give him this opportunity.

The brother and sister get along funny and spoiled.

"Xiaobai and Zhizhi get along too harmoniously, spoil each other, so envious of such an older brother or sister, please God give me one."

"I'm also so envious, I'm tired of saying this."

"Looking forward to eating burgers, come on!"

"This overlord meal is really rich."

"That said, I've eaten here before, and I've never experienced anything like this."

"It is estimated that the program team did it."

......

Lu Yu didn't know what to advise, so he said, "Pay attention to your body."

"Hmm." Su Zhi nodded, she was not stupid and did not do things that she was not sure of.

There were several people eating burgers at the scene, and there were already several paper bags piled in front of them, the burgers were the kind of regular size, not too big, but the meat and vegetarian dishes were quite rich.

This kind of burger also sells for more than ten dollars, so she eats free things for a hundred dollars.

"You sit here, and the burger will be brought to you right away." The clerk asked again, "If you can't finish eating, you have to deduct 100 yuan, are you sure to participate?"

Su Zhi nodded, "Sure, you take it." The

clerk, "Okay. The

clerk moved quickly, and ten burgers were served on a large plate.

The burger is very well made, smells very good, and the most important thing is that it is not big, and you can eat many in one go.

Su Zhi was quite satisfied with this, she put on disposable gloves and picked up a burger and took a bite.

The burger was okay, the bread was soft, the meat slices were tender, the vegetables were juicy, and she finished one in a short time.

Soon picked up the second one, ate slowly, and when she reached the third, she looked up and found that everyone was watching her.

"What's wrong? Do you want to eat it too?

"To be honest, this burger tastes pretty good, the bread slices are soft, the meat is fresh, the vegetables are tender, and the bite is full of happiness."

"I'm ready to eat the fourth, let's not talk about it."

Everyone, "..." Qi

Qi swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Seeing Su Zhi eating so sweet and delicious, they were all hungry, the burger was so fragrant, and they also wanted to taste it.

But their stomachs limit their thoughts, although the burgers are small, but ten burgers add up to super big, and it is estimated that the stomach will be burst if you eat it.

Barrage.

"Seeing that the branches eat so deliciously, I also want to eat burgers."

"I'm hungry, is this a food show or a challenge show?"
<B1133> "I can also eat ten of this burger in one go, why don't I encounter this kind of activity."

......

Su Zhi had already solved six burgers, and she didn't eat quickly, so she didn't feel her stomach lifted.

It is stipulated that it will be eaten within an hour, and if she eats slowly like this, she will definitely be able to complete the task.

The other guests and the hungry were unable to do it, and they were entangled back and forth between participating and not participating.

"Boss, are we done with our meal?" Hurry up. As

long as the meal comes, they don't have to be harmed by the food.

Su Junbai should be the worst one, he sat opposite Su Zhi, facing the food crit.

He also knew that he couldn't finish ten burgers, so he could only watch silently and swallow.

Tian An'an, who was sitting at the table next to him, saw Su Zhi's fragrant food, and was so relaxed, he regretted a little that he did not participate.

But she had already acquiesced to Shi Baishui's words, and to mention participating again was to slap herself in the face.

Lu Yu ordered it okay, because he bought a burger outside, and he was afraid that Su Zhi would be hungry, and he ate very slowly.

The claypot rice came up, he hadn't finished eating, and then he was confiscated by Lu Yu, "Don't eat the burger, eat."

Lu Yu nodded, "..." Regret

not finishing early.

Although Miao Painting and Miao Wenjun were not interested in these things, they were still washed away by the fragrance.

An Lanjun recorded an extreme variety show for the first time, and after watching the previous limit, the program group would collect the guests' things, so he didn't bring a lot of things in order to save trouble.

I didn't eat on the way, I only drank water, I ate early in the morning, and my stomach was hungry for a long time.

Smell this scent even more hungry.

An Yueyue has never eaten these things because her father said that these are junk food and unhygienic.

She actually wanted to taste it and try something else, but she didn't have a chance.

Su Zhi ate the burger without feeling, the other guests spent in torment, the boss finally put the claypot rice together, and the bitter days were over.

While they were eating, Su Zhi had already solved ten burgers, and she went to the front desk, "I'm done eating." At

first, I didn't feel that it seemed to be a little stretched after eating it all, but it didn't matter, I had to work in the afternoon, and I digested it quickly.

The boss counted the bags, exactly ten, she solved it in an hour, the little girl had a really good appetite.

"Give you a coupon, valid for one day, expired and voided."

Su Zhi took the coupon and returned it to him, "I'll use it now, to my brother's meal." Boss

, "..." Receiving

the hint from the program group, he nodded and accepted, did she know that she could solve it early on, waiting for him here.

Su Zhi was very satisfied, the lunch did not cost money, and she ate a big meal for free, just her stomach was full of hamburgers, and she had to digest it well.

"Boss, ask you about something."

This boss is actually an NPC arranged by the program group, but the guests don't know.

The boss replied to her, "What's going on?"

Su Zhi asked, "Do you have a part-time job here?" Cooking, sweeping, washing dishes are fine, just give us a reasonable salary.

The business of his shop is still good, try to recruit or not, if not, she can ask other places.

The boss said, "Our shop now lacks a worker to serve plates, and the salary is 80 or 8 hours a day, and it is settled on time." Ten

dollars an hour seems a bit low, but it's not easy to find a job at this point in time.

Su Zhi asked again, "Do you want to eat and live?" Boss

, "..." What

do you think about the part-time package of the day?

Boss, "You can eat it all, not it."

Su Zhi knew that it was impossible to wrap it, she just asked in passing.

"Does the owner know where to stay cheaper? Thirty-one nights, fifty-one nights, eighty-one nights are fine. Looking

for a cheap house can also save a lot of money, and with this money, you can buy other things and go to other places to play.

Boss, "..."

Where is such a cheap house now, even a bed in a collective youth apartment is expensive.

However, he is an NPC, and when the guest asks, he has to show the way.

"Yes, yes, it's a private house, very shabby, fifty pieces for a single room, eighty for a double room."

The price was very cheap, Su Zhi asked him for contact information, and while they were eating, she had already settled the matter of tonight's accommodation.

The other guests had to pay for it, and Su Zhi and her brother ate a bully meal.

Su Junbai touched his stomach comfortably, "Eat well." He

originally planned to fly with his sister, but accidentally became the one who lay down and won, which is not the ending he wants.

"Branches, let's hurry up and find a job."

"I've found it." Su Zhi pointed to the shop, "Here is a plate for ten yuan an hour, do you want to do it?"

She plans to work here for an afternoon and then get to know how it's going on here to prepare for tomorrow.

Su Junbai hadn't served the plate yet, "Do you want to find another job?" Serving

the plate should be quite tiring, my sister definitely can't do it, he can try.

Su Zhi shook his head, "It's not easy to find, otherwise I will do the work arranged by the program group." The

work arranged by the program group is not so easy to complete, and the price is not very high, with a certain element of deceitful guests in it.

Miao Painting came over to hear their conversation and asked, "Su Junbai, don't you want this job?" Serving

plates is actually a little tired, she has filmed and played waiters before, served plates, and learned about the workflow of some restaurant waiters.

Although tired and tired, but pack food, still have money to take, and you can also go to work immediately, such a job is not easy to find now.

The other guests also came, they paid for the meal, twenty yuan a claypot meal, and each group spent forty.

No, Lu Yu and Lu Yu spent ten yuan to buy a hamburger, plus 51 on the car, only 99 remained, less than a hundred.

Lu Yu snatched the job loudly, "I can also take it, is the boss still hiring?" It

was just a plate, a very simple thing, and it was also eaten, and dinner was over.

An Lan spoke up, "Yueyue and I can also do it."

It's just that his words fell, and once again met everyone's gaze.

An Lanjun, "???

Left him speechless.

Su Zhi secretly snickered, the second brother's move is very high.

With so many people grabbing jobs, how could Su Junbai agree.

"Do it, labor is the most honorable, I am willing to serve dishes."

Lu Yu said coolly, "It takes strength to serve the plate, do you have it?"

Even Su Zhi's suitcase couldn't be moved.

Su Junbai, "..." This

guy waited for me.

"Why didn't I, or we compare."

"It's more than laughing, how about it?"