62

Su Junbai had already set lunch, Su Zhi went over, and he drove her to the restaurant.

There are many restaurants around the school, and the taste is also very good, so he found this restaurant based on what his sister liked to eat, and ordered all the dishes that his sister liked to eat.

As soon as they went over the meal, they were served, during which Su Junbai said what happened to him in the crew.

The people in this crew get along very well, the director taught him acting, and the actors who partnered with him will also mention him, and he now feels that acting is also a good thing.

For the progress of the second brother, Su Zhi is of course happy, work well, make money well, don't think about the heroine, everything is fine.

After the meal, Su Junbai said, "Zhizhi, I'll go to the bathroom, and I'll take you to school later."

Su Zhi nodded, "Go."

She took out her mobile phone to read the message, and her parents and eldest brother sent it to her, asking her how she felt in class, did she eat lunch?

She answered one by one.

When she was about to turn off her mobile phone, a message popped up again, it was a message sent to her by Lu Yu.

"Is school started? Do you have time in the evening? I have something to find you. "

"?"

Su Zhi sent him a question mark, "I'm starting school, what's the matter?" Could

it be that Lu Yu wants to tutor her homework, which is not impossible, every time Lu Yu finds her, it is a matter of study.

Lu Yu looked at the news here and thought about it, "Can we meet and talk later?"

He thought about it, the last time he said in the car about giving her a hat, she refused, maybe embarrassed, or because of Su Junbai.

At this meeting, he put his hat in a suitcase and gave her as a gift for the start of school, and she probably wouldn't refuse.

Su Zhi stared at the news for a long time, is it very serious to say something that can only be said when they meet?

Lu Yu wouldn't want to borrow money from her, would he? Probably not, he is a top class, there should be no shortage of money.

"Okay, I probably have time at eight o'clock tonight."

At seven o'clock at home, she would sit and chat together after the meal, and her time was empty.

Lu Yu, "Well, I'll contact you in advance. Set

a time with Su Zhi, he sorted out his things at home and turned over the box of hats, which were all unworn.

Lu Yu took two and didn't wear them often, so these things were idle.

Su Zhi can give her more if she needs.

He picked out some hats that matched Su Zhi's temperament, folded them all and put them in the gift box.

After thinking about it, he took out a pen and post-it notes and wrote a wish for the start of school and studied hard.

Su Zhi was still quite curious, Lu Yu was looking for her, so he didn't notice that the second brother came back.

"Who are you talking to?"

Su Zhi was startled by him, and he didn't know how to turn off his mobile phone.

"...... A person who knows. It

seems that the relationship between her and Lu Yu is not yet a friend, saying that there is nothing wrong with the person she knows.

Su Junbai nodded, thinking of his sister's situation, and mentioned again, "Zhizhi, you are now a high school student, don't learn people to chat with netizens on the Internet, there are quite a lot of scammers now, study well, you know?" Su

Zhi, "..." Su

Zhi, "... I know you have to work hard too, don't do anything else.

She doesn't like to chat with others on the Internet, so the second brother's worries are superfluous, and the second brother should manage his feelings first and make good money.

When the two went out, Su Zhi saw Tian An'an who was blocked by a man in the corridor.

The man seemed to be drunk, pulling Tian An'an to make her pay something, and the movement was not small.

Su Junbai followed behind, "Why don't you leave?"

"Wait, I'm a little thirsty." Su Zhi let him in.

How to eat a meal can also meet the heroine, the key is that the second brother is also there, although Tian An'an is not popular now, but she is also a little popular, why don't you wear a mask when you go out.

However, Su Junbai still noticed the movement over there, "Isn't that Tian An'an?" Seems to be in trouble?

Su Zhi, "..." People

are in trouble, but you don't need to come forward to solve it.

Su Zhi, "Don't go out, in case being recognized will cause trouble, female... Someone will come to save Tian An'an.
Not long after
her words fell, Jiang Shilou's figure appeared around the corner, and he walked towards Tian An'an.

It seems that the hero saves the beauty drama, the classic bridge of the male and female protagonists, fortunately, the second brother did not go out, otherwise he would have ruined this bridge.

Su Junbai was surprised, "... Branches, it turns out that you will be a trigram?

"...," Su Zhi just guessed, "With such a big movement, someone will definitely hear the sound."

Su Junbai nodded approvingly, "You are also right, Zhizhi, you are so smart." Su

Zhi, "..." Thank

you.

The formal class began in the afternoon, and the learning progress of the rocket class was faster than that of other classes, and the class was full of top students, and they spent the afternoon in dull study.

Su Zhi is okay and can keep up with the progress, thanks to her hard work in preparing for the summer vacation.

The learning progress here is indeed much faster than that of Qingshui Town, two or three knowledge points can be taught in a class, and there are many homework assigned, and they will be handed in the next day.

Lin Mo was sad, she didn't like learning very much, and now she was still in a class of top students, and she was about to be swept to death by those of them who loved to learn.

She now regrets a little, after entering this class, an ordinary person like her should enter an ordinary class.

"The teachers here are also too devilish, assigning so many homework, it is almost my life."

She had an afternoon of class, she didn't understand anything, and if she hadn't sat next to the branch, she would have fallen asleep on her stomach.

The female classmate in the front row heard Lin Mo's words and turned around and said, "The homework assigned at the beginning of school today is quite small, usually two or three times that of today. The

student next to the female classmate nodded, "That's right.

Lin Mo sounded like a frosted eggplant, "It's over, I'm finished, branches, you have to save me!" The

other two girls also turned to look at Su Zhi, they had seen the extreme variety show she filmed, they were so handsome and sassy on TV, they didn't expect to be more beautiful up close.

She and Su Junbai also look very similar, they are both great beauties.

They wanted to ask Su Zhi for Su Junbai's signature, but the two sides were not familiar with it and were embarrassed to speak.

It's not bad to suck Su Zhi's face every day.

The other girls in the class also think the same, there are no handsome guys in the class to watch, look at the big beauty.

Su Zhi packed up his books, "Eight in the evening... At nine o'clock, we'll do our homework with the wheat. Lu

Yu made an appointment at eight o'clock, and she almost forgot.

Lin Mo pounced on her and hugged her, "Zhizhi, you are my great benefactor, does your hand still hurt?"

If she had left earlier, the branches would not have been injured.

Su Zhi shook his head, "It's okay." It

only hurts a little, it can be beared, and tomorrow it should be fine.

After eating in the evening, Su Zhi received news from Lu Yu, and he was waiting for her by the largest osmanthus tree in the community.

Su Zhi replied a good one.

"Big brother, I'll go out and go around to consume food, you will talk to your parents later."

Mom and Dad were making small pastries in the kitchen, so she wouldn't go in and disturb them.

Su Jingzhou wanted to follow, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

He hasn't gone for a walk with his sister, and his sister has been back for a while, first accompanying Xiaobai to the variety show, and now it's starting school, and the time to really get along is quite short.

Su Zhi, "No need, I'll be back soon."

She didn't really go for a walk, but she had something to go out, and it was a little inconvenient for her eldest brother to follow.

Su Jingzhou nodded, "Okay then, you go around, don't go far." The

younger sister is too independent, and it is good to rely on them more.

Su Zhi successfully got the eldest brother and went out, fortunately the second brother was not there, otherwise it would be difficult to get it.

When she passed, Lu Yu had already arrived, he was quite good at choosing a place, the laurel was very fragrant, and the air was full of this fragrance.

"Lu Yu, what are you looking for me for?"

Su Zhi walked directly in front of him and stopped, "Don't move yet."

She reached out and removed a osmanthus that had fallen on his shoulder, "A osmanthus flower." Lu

Yu is about one meter eight, she is now one meter seventy-three, only half a head shorter than him, she is still young, she should grow longer.

Lu Yu, "... Thank you. He

didn't get so close to the girl, he was a little uncomfortable, seeing Su Zhi fall generously, his uncomfortable was gone.

"You're welcome." Su Zhi asked him, "What happened?" What

important big things, but also say in person, as long as you don't ask her to borrow money, other things can be considered.

Lu Yu did not forget the purpose of finding her, and handed her the packaged gift box, "For you." "

"?" Su Zhi looked at the big red gift box, "Send me?" What is it? Why send me? Today

doesn't seem to be a festival, and Lu Yu doesn't look like someone who gives someone something for no reason.

"...," Lu Yu said the words he had thought of, "A gift for the opening of school."

After thinking about it, he added a lame reason, "Thank you for the meal on the variety show."

Su Zhi, "You're welcome, you bought it yourself anyway."

She thought about it, could it be that he gave gifts to bribe her to be friendly to him in the second variety show and give him some food.

This reason seems to be tenable, since Lu Yu took the initiative to reconcile, she will definitely accept it.

If you can mediate and mediate the relationship between him and the second brother, it is better to have one more friend than one more enemy, and Lu Yu is also quite powerful, it is better to be a friend.

Lu Yu, "..." I want to give the hat clearly, but I

am afraid that she will not accept it, so I can only turn around the corner.

He was thinking about whether to explain directly, Su Zhi had already reached out and took his gift box, "Thank you, I will take more care of you."

If she goes on a variety show, leave him a meal.

If she didn't go, she could give him something else to give.

Lu Yu, "..." It

felt like she had misunderstood something, he just wanted to give her a hat.

After Su Zhi returned home, he opened the gift box, and there was a note on the top.

"I wish the start of school and study hard."

A lot of hats are loaded underneath?! She was shocked, where did Lu Yu get so many hats? Is it his collection?

It is not impossible, like her second brother likes to collect sportswear, her mother likes to collect beautiful silk scarves, and her eldest brother likes to collect history books.

She only likes to collect money.

She took them all out and counted, ten hats, different styles, different colors.

The same thing is that the hat is the same brand as the one that Lu Yu took back before, that is, Lu Yu gave her tens of thousands of yuan.

He was so generous, but with such a valuable gift, she had to give him something.

Su Zhi now felt that if Lu Yu asked her to borrow money, she could also consider it.

Don't think about wanting to eat her cooking, she will keep it for him when the time comes.

"Thank you for the hat, I'll leave you a meal."

"..."

Lu Yu came home and saw this message and knew that she had misunderstood something.

He didn't explain this misunderstanding, he liked to eat Su Zhi's cooking, and he didn't have to go hungry in the future.

Just as if he is a bribe, it is also good.