121-126

At the moment of the start of the Spring Festival Gala, countless netizens poured into the live broadcast room, and the blessings were words on the whole screen.

"Happy New Year! I wish my husband a safe and healthy new year!

"Happy New Year, Happy New Year, Happy New Year!"

"May the people I love and those who love me be happy forever!"

"Make a wish here, hope that I can make a lot of money next year, can find a good boyfriend, and hope that my family will always be healthy!"

"There are so many stars, all the big guys in the entertainment industry are here, why didn't I see my husband."

"My husband has a performance, maybe he trains in the background."

"Happy New Year husband, it's a new year, don't you give us a little benefit?" Would love to see your photos.

"I don't want to see pictures that are too pure, I want to see my husband's abs."

"Sister, I want to see it too!"

......

The topics on the screen were quickly deflected by netizens, from saying New Year's greetings to looking at her husband's abs.

But they can't think of it, abs are impossible, and it's already good to see the photo.

The host has already spoken on stage, and the voice is very loud, and it can be heard on the backstage side.

Su Zhi and Su Jingzhou have already returned to the audience, ready to watch the Spring Festival Gala program.

After the host's speech, the hot dance began, a very festive and joyful song and dance.

Su Zhi felt that watching on TV and watching it live really felt completely different.

Even if it is lively on TV, you can't feel the atmosphere and joy of the scene, and watching songs and dances on the spot is really good, and you can drive a good mood wholeheartedly.

Every song and dance Su Zhi took out his mobile phone to video, and then took a photo and sent it to a small group of three people to show Lin Mo and An Yueyue.

This is what they requested, and they wanted to see the live Spring Festival Gala program.

Lin Mo, "It feels fun, I am at home with my parents and they nag, I also want to play." An

Yueyue, "Happy New Year, it's so rare to watch the Spring Festival Gala on the spot, you must have fun and watch our share."

Su Zhi replied to both of them, "Okay, I'm trying to see it."

Lin Mo, "Branches, you remember to take more photos of idols, ask for that kind of special flirtatious photos, if there is a kind of flirting clothes to show abs is better hahaha." Su

Zhi, "Thoughts are not pure..."
An Yueyue, "Thoughts are not pure..."

Lin Mo, "Hehe, when you have your favorite idol, it will become like this."

Su Zhi, "No.

An Yueyue, "I won't either."

Lin Mo, "... Okay then, I'll go.

Su Zhi took another photo and sent it to the group, "Forget about the photo of showing abs, I will record the dancing video for you."

Besides, Lu Yu on the Spring Festival Gala stage can't show his abs, and the impact is not good.

This year's Spring Festival Gala program is similar to last year's program, there is nothing too much to see, only a few individual old actors appear to be a little interesting.

"In other words, this year's Spring Festival Gala is not as good as last year's performance, and it is not good every year."

"I also have this feeling, I hope that the Spring Festival Gala can come up with something new, otherwise no one likes to watch it."

"Is it okay for me to think only?"

"The sketch is very good-looking, hahaha, it is worthy of being the pinnacle existence of a comedian, watching Shen Jia perform a sketch can make me laugh to death."

"Although it's quite funny, but I'm looking forward to my husband's performance, when will my husband appear, I'm a little sleepy to watch."

"I'm sleepy too, I'm going to set a ten-o'clock alarm clock and get up again later."

......

The Spring Festival Gala lasted until the early hours of the morning, and Su Zhi felt okay when he first watched it, and the more he saw the back, the more tired and sleepy he felt.

"Want to sleep?" Su Jingzhou noticed her state.

Su Zhi leaned on the back of the chair and nodded, "It's a little sleepy." I

watched more at the scene, my eyes were also a little tired, the singing and dancing movements of the flowers and branches, and the dizziness of watching.

It's only nine o'clock now, and the second brother and they still have an hour to appear.

Su Jingzhou gave her sunglasses, "Then you wear sunglasses to sleep first, to Xiaobai's performance, I will call you."

"Thank you, big brother." Su Zhi also had this intention, took the sunglasses and put them on, and put on the headphones, ready to rest.

When the camera swept in the audience, many netizens noticed that Su Zhi was wearing sunglasses to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

"Hahahahahaha, Zhizhi wears sunglasses to watch the Spring Festival Gala, this is asleep, right?"

"Absolutely asleep, hahaha, I sometimes do this when I'm sleepy."

"But it's also normal, this year's Spring Festival Gala is too boring, there is nothing too much to see, I am a little sleepy to watch."

"Is it only I who noticed the handsome guy sitting next to Edaeda? He and Xiaobaihua look alike, what is the relationship between the two?

"It should be a brother, or a cousin and a cousin, he sits with Zhizhi and takes care of her like this, it must be a relative."

"Little Baihua, this brother is also too handsome, I eat such a face." Sorry, husband, let me cheat for a minute.

"After watching Xiaobaihua's interview, he also has an older brother, this person should be it."

"If so, their family's genes are too good, plus me is not much."

......

It was joyful in front of the stage, silent behind the stage, and the atmosphere was low.

After Su Zhi and Su Jingzhou left, this atmosphere has always been like this, mainly because the atmosphere between Su Junbai and Lu Yu is strange, and others are not good to say anything bad.

Lu Yu has cooperated with them three times, and each time the movements and tacit understanding are very good, if you ignore the atmosphere between everyone, then it will be a spiritual performance.

Although Su Junbai hated Lu Yu, he was found by his sister, and he was the one who came to save the scene, and he had to hold back any unhappy mood.

The other staff members had regarded Lu Yu as a pair of family before, and they didn't know much about his affairs, and they didn't want to know about it.

Today, I saw his performance and kung fu display, and suddenly found that Lu Yu didn't seem to be so annoying.

And he came to the rescue.

Who cares about this kind of thing in the average family, it's too late to see jokes behind their backs.

So everyone began to be very enthusiastic about Lu Yu, helping him get water and handing him towels, like waiting for an uncle to serve him.

"Lu Yu, do you drink mineral water or milk?"

"Lu Yu, do you want a towel to wipe your face?"

"Lu Yu, how did you do that difficult action just now? Can you give us a show?

"Lu Yu..."

The way Lu Yu was surrounded by everyone in the middle, Su Junbai was annoyed when he saw it, and he clapped his palms, "Have you rested well?" Let's do it again. Lu

Yu was the last to appear, Su Junbai when they were dancing, he was the last to dance, when the music was put there, Lu Yu stuck the rhythm of the music and flew into the air, doing a difficult movement of scattering flowers.

The movements are neat, graceful, and very eye-catching.

A song and dance ended, and Lu Yu once again won the applause of everyone.

He didn't talk to Su Junbai the whole time, and he didn't say anything when he left, but others told him the performance time, just two before Lu Yu appeared.

Every year is like this, Lu Yu and Su Junbai's performances are separated, and there will be a person in between, which is something that the whole network knows.

Lu Yu returned to his practice room, Zhou Hui was about to go to him, and when he saw him returning, he asked, "What do you think?" Go to do a dance for Su Junbai? Is

this ready to get along with Su Junbai? He doesn't look like it?

Lu Yu looked at him and said, "Do it if you want, what's the problem?"

Because it was Su Zhi who came to him, if it was someone else, he might not consider it.

Zhou Hui, "... It's not a big problem, but I just feel like something is wrong.

As for what was wrong, he didn't think about it for a while, maybe Lu Yu's promise to do a companion dance for Su Junbai was too shocking for him.

Lu Yu patted him, "Don't think about it, I have known him since I was a child, and if there is a problem with their accompanying dance, I will do me a favor, after all, the New Year and Spring Festival Gala, I should be a good person."

Zhou Hui asked, "How did I hear that Su Zhi told you to leave?"

Lu Yu coughed, "It's her and her eldest brother, as well as Su Junbai's agent."

Zhou Hui, "So you agreed."

Lu Yu nodded, "New Year's blessings should be good deeds."
After he
finished speaking, he organized other accompanying dances to practice the song and dance he had prepared himself.

Zhou Hui thought in place for a long time, and felt that what Lu Yu said was also right, then it should be a good deed.

Their family Xiaoyu is kind-hearted.

......

The singing and dancing on the stage could not disturb Su Zhi's rest, and he slept well until he was woken up by his eldest brother.

"Branches, the next one is Xiaobai's appearance."

Su Zhi woke up in a daze, moved her body, and she took off her sunglasses and returned them to her eldest brother.

"So fast." She didn't feel like she had slept for long.

Su Jingzhou nodded, "Time flies the fastest when sleeping."

This was true, and Su Zhi's remaining little sleepiness dispelled from chatting with his eldest brother.

Su Junbai and his party were also notified by the staff to go to the backstage to prepare, and they stood at the backstage and stretched out their hands to fold each other, shouting together to cheer.

"Don't be nervous, just keep practicing the same as usual."

Some people were still a little nervous, and Su Junbai proposed to do a small game, which eased everyone's tension, and the tense atmosphere.

Su Junbai reluctantly came over and spoke to Lu Yu, "How are you?" Nervous?

Lu Yu looked calm, "No."

He has performed so many times that he has long been immune to this situation.

Su Junbai didn't say much anymore and returned to the same place.

Waiting for the call of the host.

After the performance on stage, the host came on stage to praise the performance, and then invited the next group to perform.

"Let's have the next performer Su Junbai, who will bring us a song "Guardian Sister"."

After the host read Su Junbai's name, they exited, leaving the dazzling stage for Su Junbai.

The stage was initially dark, and as the music played, the lights of the stage changed until they were fully visible.

Su Junbai's style this time is different from the past, he is dressed very formally, it is the bright color clothes of that suit type, and his hair has made a slightly fluffy shape, which is very fashionable and beautiful.

What surprised netizens even more was that Lu Yu's figure appeared on the stage, and he was right behind everyone.

Dressed in the same clothes as the dancer, dark blazer, slightly curly and fluffy hair, very stunning.

"Groove! Absolutely also, the little white flower actually dances in a suit, and my favorite watch is not one.

"I have been looking forward to my husband's stage for a long time, and finally waited, my husband really did not disappoint me, this dress is too much for my appetite."

"The name of this song is "Guardian Sister", I feel so loved, and I also want to have a brother who loves me like this."

"We shouldn't be able to achieve it, we can only find this kind of fairy brother and sister love here with Little White Flower and Sister Branch."

"I lean! I'm not blind, how did I see Lu Yu in the accompanying dance?

"It's really Lu Yu, how did he make a dance accompaniment dance for our husband, and the two of them reconciled?"

"I actually saw my husband at his house?! Is this the rhythm they want to reconcile? "

......

The fact that Su Junbai and Lu Yu performed on the same stage gave netizens a great sense of shock, and they all couldn't believe that their eyes saw it was real.

Although things are very shocking, the picture sense of the stage is really super beautiful!

Seeing the two top stars in the entertainment industry performing the Spring Festival Gala on the same stage in my lifetime is also a thing worth watching.

After the initial surprise of netizens, they all returned to watch the two top streamers singing and dancing on the same stage, and many netizens took out their mobile phones to record this amazing picture.

Some netizens have posted videos of Su Junbai and Lu Yu performing on the same stage on the Internet, so that the interesting Weibo quickly exploded.

attracted the attention of more netizens, and everyone came to watch the situation of the two.

"Groove! This is definitely a lifetime series, seeing this picture, we will definitely be able to achieve what we want, after all, we can become friends with enemies, and our wishes are not impossible to achieve ah! Hurry up and make a wish, family!

So led by this netizen, everyone made a wish under Su Junbai and Lu Yu's Weibo, and they could achieve their wishes in the new year.

Before the Spring Festival Gala performance ended, the performance of Su Junbai and Lu Yu on the same stage has become a hot spot on Weibo.

And the live performance continues, it is almost the end, the most exciting part.

Su Zhi had already taken out his mobile phone to record it, and asked his eldest brother to help take a few photos of his second brother and Lu Yu, and his eldest brother's shooting technique was very good, which was better than the effect she shot.

So the following photo shoot, Su Zhi asked his eldest brother to help.

"Big brother, your photography skills are also too good-looking, help me shoot more."

"Yes, you can do whatever you want."

Su Jingzhou studied some photography when he was in college, and he understood the theory of photography, and the effect of practical application was also good.

Su Zhi has seen many performances of his second brother, but they are all practice, and it feels not as strong and impactful as he is now on the stage.

The second brother's control of the stage has reached the point of absolute control, and his every movement gives people a superb visual sense, and when dancing, he will unconsciously reveal very sultry movements.

When he dances, he is smiling, his singing voice is good, his voice is low and husky, and he is full of feelings.

Netizens listened to his music and were brought in by him, which is a blessing for his sister.

Netizens who have a sister must record this song and sing it to their sister in the future.

"Woo-woo, I don't know what's going on, listening to Xiaobai sing this song "Guardian Sister", I have a little urge to cry."

"Little Baihua is so good to her sister, even if she dies, she must protect it, it is really fairy brother and sister love."

"My husband sings too well, when will this song be released on an album?" Can't wait to loop it. "

......

The performance on the stage slowly came to an end, and finally ushered in Lu Yu's high-altitude flipping and scattering action.

Su Zhi held the mobile phone, trying his best to keep it stable, when he practiced, he was amazing, and now with the decoration of these lights, this picture must be even more beautiful.

On the stage, Lu Yu was dressed in a formal suit and costume, dressed very beautifully, and when the music reached a high point, he slowly stepped back, grabbed the rope without anyone else noticing, and flew into the air.

Lu Yu was already proficient in the whole movement, and he completed the whole performance very easily.

After he made a flipping motion, the petals in his hand were also scattered by him.

So the whole stage fell into a kind of wonderland on earth, which was very beautiful.

Netizens didn't know about this scene, otherwise they would have taken out their mobile phones to shoot.

When they saw Lu Yu make this difficult flipping action, they were all amazed.

"Lying groove, Lu Yu can even do air flipping movements, it's too great!"

"It's really amazing, my husband is also too powerful, it seems to go back to when he first participated in the draft, I pinned him from when he performed this move, he is really powerful."

"As a person who has studied dance for ten years, I said that I can't do this movement, and I really need technical skills."

"Lu Yu is really amazing! I'm going to fall in love with him!

"I used to be a passerby fan, and when I saw this, I suddenly decided to become a fan."

"Husband, it turns out that you still have this, it's me who is superficial, I only know that your face is good-looking."

......

The last breaking point surprised all netizens, and Lu Yu also attracted many fans with this point.

The dance performed by Su Junbai and Lu Yu on the same stage ended successfully, and they stepped forward to close the curtain, and there was warm applause at the scene.

Su Zhi looked at this scene, her hanging heart finally let go, and she also raised her hand and clapped her hands, wishing them a wonderful performance.

After Su Junbai's performance, it will be the turn of the next performer, followed by Lu Yu's performance, and several actors will appear as the finale of the Spring Festival Gala.

"You danced well." Su Junbai ended with him, and it was rare to praise him in a good mood.

Lu Yu has always been excellent, but Su Junbai saw his shortcomings, just like he said to his sister.

Lu Yu was drinking water, and when he heard his words, he glanced at him without expression.

"It turns out that you also say praise, strange."

After he finished speaking, he left, changed his clothes, and prepared his own stage.

Su Junbai waved his fist behind his back, "Praise you still don't like to hear, then he will only say bad things when they meet in the future."

He was happy today, and he didn't bother to think with Lu Yu, he went to the dressing room to remove makeup and change clothes, and after resting for a while, he also went to the audience in front of the stage.

Of course, there was a place for him here, right next to Su Zhi and Su Jingzhou, and he called her happily in the past, "Sister, I just performed well, right?"

Su Zhi nodded, "It's very good-looking, the eldest brother took a lot of photos for you, and sent them to you when the time comes." There

are photos of him and Lu Yu, from the hands of the eldest brother, and the quality is guaranteed.

"Okay."

Su Junbai answered with a smile and said to Su Jingzhou, "Dazhou, you show me now."

Su Jingzhou, "What's the hurry, I'll give it to you when it's over."

He also continued to take photos, and at his sister's request, the good-looking people who performed were photographed.

Some cameras swept here, and netizens saw the picture of the three of them sitting side by side, calling this picture amazing.

"This picture is also too beautiful, are the three of them brothers and sisters?

"That handsome guy who looks similar to Xiaobaihua is now sitting with Xiaobaihua, and he is even more similar, like a family."

"I feel that hey, didn't my husband say before that he had a big brother? Maybe it's this handsome guy, it's really beautiful. "

......

The picture of the three sitting side by side was also captured by netizens and posted on the Internet, and many netizens came to admire their appearance.

Now on the stage is a sketch performance, and after enjoying the beautiful performance, everyone is interested in this sketch performance is not that.

But he can't leave, because Lu Yu is the next person to appear.

Zhou Hui waited for Lu Yu in the corridor, and when he saw him, he stepped forward with a smile, "Xiao Yu, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Lu Yu's eyes were almost gone when he saw his smile, "What's wrong?"

"Look at this." Zhou Hui opened Weibo to show him, "The matter of you and Su Junbai performing on the same stage has been on the hot search, and when the Spring Festival Gala ends, you will definitely be able to rush to the top three." He

was not very optimistic about Lu Yu's Su Junbai dancing before, who knew that the effect was so good.

He couldn't help but think more, "Xiao Yu, are you coming early in the morning to have such a scene."

Lu Yu, "..."
Where
did he think so much, was this something he could think of?

He just agreed to Su Zhi at the invitation.

Zhou Hui asked worriedly, "When you come to power later, can your physical strength still work?" Doing

that difficult move is really physically demanding.

"No problem." Lu Yu said, "I'm a person who sings more than a dozen songs in a row, so I don't have some physical strength.

He went to the dressing room to change his clothes again.

Soon it was time for his performance, and after the host finished his introductory words, he was heard called by his name.

Lu Yu went to the edge of the stage first, and when the lights went dark, he stood in the middle of the stage with a few accompanying dancers.

The lights lit up, colorful and colorful, and netizens were amazed when they saw his appearance.

"My husband's dress is also very beautiful, and the clothes on his body are flashing."

"It's really good-looking, just my husband's appearance looks good in everything."

"Listen well, I really earned it today, I got two new songs, when will it be released?"

......

The song and dance performed by Lu Yu is also very hot, it is the kind of song and dance that can drive people's good mood, and I want to sing with him when I listen to it.

After the performance, Lu Yu unsurprisingly received enthusiastic applause and cheers from netizens from all over the netizens.

After several final finale actors' performances, this Spring Festival Gala ended successfully.

That night, the hot words of this year's Spring Festival Gala were on several hot searches.

The hot search about Su Junbai and Lu Yu is the most, and the matter of their performance on the same stage has now rushed to the top three of the hot search, and the popularity is still growing, and there is a trend of explosion.

Su Zhi accidentally saw her name in a hot word, it was the picture of her sleeping in sunglasses on a spring night, she felt that it was going to end, but the result was not.

Netizens not only did not scold her, but also said that she was sleepy and wanted to sleep, and let her rest well.

Su Zhi was relieved, the scene of the original plot did not happen, her sleeping picture was not scolded, and this year's luck was not bad.

did not accompany his parents on the New Year's night, and Su Zhi and the three chatted with their parents on the night of the first day of the first year.

Chatting and talking, Su Ansheng.

Han Xuan always felt indebted to Su Ansheng, "I called him and wanted him to come to the house to play, but he didn't agree."

Su Dongli said, "We'll go see him in a few days, he's almost an adult, and he knows a lot of things."

Han Xuan nodded, "Okay, listen to you."

This is the rhythm of going to the old mansion, Su Zhi went to the old mansion not long after returning home, but the first visit gave her a very bad feeling, and she refused to go to the old mansion.

Looking at the old lady's displeased face, it is better to brush the question.

What Su Zhi was worried about did not happen, because her parents did not want her to be sad.

"Branches, you don't have to go over, I'll go over with your dad and take a look."

Of course, Su Zhi happily agreed, but she had a dream that night, she dreamed that after her parents went to the old house, her mother was bitten and poisoned by a poisonous snake in the backyard and sent to the hospital.

Because the poison of the poisonous snake is very poisonous, the mother's leg fell to the root of the disease.

This is still in the case of timely treatment to ensure safety, if not sent to the hospital in time, then the consequences are unimaginable.

The final origin of the poisonous snake was not clear, only the old lady said resolutely, "I have so many flowers and plants in my backyard, what is the fuss about a snake coming in, if you want to blame her, blame her bad luck." Let her water flowers can also encounter this kind of thing, no wonder there will be a car accident during childbirth, killing my child.

Even in her dreams, Su Zhi could clearly feel the old lady's dislike of her mother, and of course her.

Her father and eldest brother and second brother, the old lady is not so annoying, of course, she doesn't like it so much, just treats it with a normal heart.

The next day, Su Zhi opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, although she didn't want to go to the old house, but her mother might have an accident.

Even if she reminds it, it's useless, the plot will still happen, and she needs to follow.

There is no such scene in the original plot, is it a new plot derived from it.

No matter what, she had to go to the old house and guard her mother.

At the breakfast table, Su Zhi said, "Parents, I'm fine at home, I'll go to the old house with you today." Nothing

is fake, it's just an excuse.

Han Xuan was a little surprised, "Zhizhi, have you thought about it?" Want to come with us? The

daughter's attitude yesterday was still very resolute, and she was very happy to hear that she didn't have to go to the old house, and now she takes the initiative to go.

Su Zhi nodded, "Think about it.", I'm okay anyway, I'll go play with you. Of

course not to play, she has to do big things.

Su Dongli assured, "Zhizhi can go if you want, no matter where it is, I will not let people bully you."

His daughter herself was reluctant to scold, why should others say badly.

With the confidence given by his father, Su Zhi felt fearless at this moment.

It's nice to have the richest dad around.

"Then let's go too."

Mom and sister all went to the old mansion, Su Junbai and Su Jingzhou also said so, they can still help in the past, what if someone bullies my sister.

When the old house visited Su Ansheng, Han Xuan was still worried on the way, "I don't know if Xiao An is at home?" Call him and don't answer.

She also didn't like the old lady's face, but after all, she was an elder, even if she didn't like it anymore, she had to do enough things on her face, and she couldn't lose face to the Su family.

Su Dongli said, "When the New Year is over, he should be there, just look at it."

Su Junbai also called Su Ansheng, but no one answered, called the people he knew at the racing track to inquire, and also said that he did not see Su Ansheng and should go home for the New Year.

When the group arrived at the old mansion, there was a car parked at the door, it was Su Mei's car.

The old housekeeper was very happy to see them, "Sir and Mrs. You are here, come in." The second young lady also just came over and was talking to the old lady. The

old housekeeper was very good to Su Dongli, after all, he was the one who watched him grow up, and he felt that the old lady was confused, because a younger son, treating the eldest son like this, the younger son was gone, and he should cherish the eldest son more.

"Uncle Zhang, Happy New Year, a gift for you." After Su Dongli finished speaking, Su Junbai gave him the gift box in his hand, "Uncle Zhang is good." The

old butler burst into tears, "Good, Happy New Year."

"Is Xiao Ann at home?"

The old housekeeper replied, "It should be there, this will probably be in the room, he doesn't like to go out of the room very much at home."

"Well, good."

Just at home, Su Dongli also brought him gifts, as well as cards.

When their group entered, they heard Su Mei and the old lady talking, "Mom, the eldest brother is also true, and he won't come to see you for the New Year, what kind of words are this spreading."

Su Mei's daughter also echoed, "Yes, grandma, my uncle has also been too much recently, our family's business has been in trouble, and I don't want to give him some money to borrow some money, how can I be such a relative."

Su Mei also said, "What do you say, the eldest brother may have been busy recently, but the eldest brother doesn't come to see his mother..."

The old lady's face was very bad, "If they don't come, I can't live at home."

"Then how can it." Su Mei said busily, "I'm just for mom you are not worth it, this big New Year you said, big brother them..." "Ahem..."

The
old housekeeper did not say in advance, causing them to hear bad words, and after he coughed a few times, he quickly spoke up,
"Old lady, Mrs. and Mrs. They came, they brought a lot of things, and I followed them, The gentleman still thinks about the old lady.

This voice attracted the attention of everyone in the hall, and the old lady didn't give a good face when she saw Su Dongli coming over, and it was even more ugly when she saw Han Xuan and Su Zhi's face.

Su Zhi glanced at her, her face was so smelly, as if who wanted to see you.

If it weren't for her mother's safety, she wouldn't have come.

Su Mei spoke behind her back, and was listened to by Su Dongli on the spot, her face was fickle, she was afraid of nervousness, regret, joy, and various expressions were mixed together, which was richer than ordinary actors.

Su Zhi was going to be embarrassed for her, who knew that her expression changed quickly and returned to a smiling face.

"Big brother and sister-in-law, you are here, just talking about you, come in and sit."

"Little dance, it's not called yet."

Su Mei's daughter Wu Wu reluctantly stood up and shouted, uncle and aunt, and then went to stand next to her.

Su Dongli had no feelings for them at all, and naturally did not take their words to heart.

"Mom, we're coming, this is a New Year's gift, and Xiao An's things, Xiaobai, you go up and hand it to him."

"Oh, okay." Su Junbai nodded, took something and prepared to go upstairs.

The old lady spoke, "Just put things in the hall, don't go up and disturb Xiao An."

"Go up, it's okay." Su Dongli said, "Give him everything, and ask him if he would like to come down and sit."

Su Junbai listened to his father's words, and did not care about the old lady's face as black as the bottom of the pot.

He took something and went upstairs.

Su Zhi also followed, "I'll help you get it." "It's

still my sister who is good to me." Su Junbai thought of the scene just now, "Sister, you don't have to take what happened just now to heart, we will come less in the future."

Su Zhi said, "I'm fine, I'm not there when she doesn't exist."

She didn't have to find anger for herself and affect her mood.

On the second floor, Su Junbai directly took Su Zhi to Su Ansheng's door, raised his hand and knocked on the door, "Xiao An, are you there?" We came to see you.

Su Junbai knocked for almost three minutes before the door of the room opened.

Su Ansheng was in the room, wearing house clothes and clothes, clean and tidy, he was still the same as when he first met, and the breath on his body was very light.

He saw that Su Zhi and Su Junbai did not have much emotional change.

"What are you kid doing in the room? It took so long to open the door. Su Junbai said and was about to go in, "This is a New Year's gift for you, hurry up and let me in, I'm exhausted to death."

Su Ansheng stood at the door and didn't let them in, "No need, you guys take it back."

His posture was to keep them out of the house.

"How about that, this is carefully prepared for you by your parents, you can take it." Su Junbai was a little tired and wanted to go into the room and sit, "It's all at the door of the room, don't you invite us to sit in."

"I don't like people coming into my room, I took the things, you guys go." When Su Ansheng stretched out his hand, he revealed the wound on his hand.

Su Junbai was surprised, "Xiao An, are you injured? "

"Just a bruise." Su Ansheng didn't care, "No need to tell them.

He took the gift and was about to close the door, "I still have business, so I won't entertain you." So the door of the room closed in front of them, and Su Junbai sighed a few times, "This kid's personality is getting more and more withdrawn, the

old lady really can't educate children, Xiao An's personality was so lively before, where is it like now." Xiao

An lived in their house for a while when she was still young, and it was the old lady who was sick for several years and recuperated in the hospital, and they took care of Xiao An.

Since the old lady went home to take Xiao An back, there has been less and less meeting and contact between them, and Xiao An's personality has gradually become withdrawn.

It is definitely not possible for Xiao An's personality to continue, but it is difficult to change Xiao An's personality now.

Su Zhi didn't listen to the second brother much, she just saw that the wound on Su Ansheng's hand did not look like a scrape, but a bite.

"Branches, let's go around casually, and wait for the big boat to call us down."

Su Junbai knew that his sister didn't like to stay in that kind of scene, so he didn't go down to find anger.

Su Zhi had to go down, she had to guard her mother and ensure her safety.

"Go down, stay aside."

When the two went down, they just heard the old lady say, "I'll say a few words with Su Dongli alone, and you all leave." The flowers in the backyard have not yet been watered, since you have nothing to do, you will water them.

She said to Han Xuan, and her condescending tone made people very uncomfortable to hear.

Han Xuan's face was also a little ugly, in the end, it was Su Dongli's mother, and she was not good to say anything.

Except for Su Mei and her daughter Wu Wu who were secretly happy in their hearts, Su Zhi's expressions were not good-looking.

"The old lady looks so rich that she can't afford to water people?" Su Zhi said, "I can't afford you to open your mouth, ask us for help, but it's not that you don't give it to you, after all, you are an old lady." The

old lady's face was livid, "Su Zhi, adults speak, what do you interject, there is no part of you talking here!"

"Adults talk, how can I not interrupt, oh, I see." Su Zhi looked the old lady up and down, "It must be the old lady, you are different from normal people, right?"

"Poof-"

Su Junbai didn't want to laugh, but he really didn't hold back, it was really cool to see his sister scaring people.

The old lady's face became even more ugly, and she was panting breathlessly, "Su Dongli, look at the good daughter you feed, what do you listen to what she said?"

Su Dongli said, "Mom, what Zhizhi said is also right, adults speak, she naturally has the right to speak." The

old lady became even more angry when she heard this, and Su Mei acted as a good person, "Big brother, you guys say a few words, let's see if your mother is angry."

She looked at Su Zhi again, "Zhizhi, you too, isn't it just watering the flowers?" It's not such a difficult thing, how can it be so difficult for you to say.

Su Zhi looked at her, "Watering is quite a simple thing, then you go."

Su Mei didn't expect this scene, she smiled awkwardly, "Okay, watering such a simple thing, everyone don't quarrel." "