37

Su Zhi left the beach and went to the woods not far away.

On the barrage, many netizens wanted to know where Su Zhi went, what to find, and what luxurious meal to invite Xiaobaihua to eat.

The filmmaker dutifully followed the film, he was also very curious about what this little girl was going to do, so when he received the director's instructions, on behalf of the public's doubts, he asked aloud, "Branch, where are you going?"

Su Zhi came to the outside of the woods, looked at him and said, "It's already here." The

woods here are also a green attraction, and there are people who regularly clean up the garbage and dead trees every time.

When she first came to the beach, she saw a group of people sorting out dead trees and many abandoned dry branches, which she was looking for.

Follower, "?? Didn't

understand what she went to the woods for? There is nothing good about this but trees?

Su Zhi stepped into the woods, and she walked towards the workers who cleared the dry trees.

The workers were working with tools, and the machine made a sudden and noisy sound.

The other party saw her coming over a little confused, so the leading worker asked, "Who are you?" This side is working, not suitable to enter. The

leader saw a photographer behind Su Zhi, and thought they were reporters and wanted to take a video of them cutting down trees.

So he explained, "Our work is regular, there is absolutely no danger, you guys don't shoot."
As
soon as he finished speaking, the workers who cleaned up the debris screamed and convulsed, looking very painful.

"???"

Seeing this, the territorial workers said, "What's going on with you?
The worker
cleaning next to him replied, "He kind of looked like he had been electrocuted." The

lead worker's face turned white, "Then quickly turn off the electric gate!"

This is a major event that will kill people, and he has two lives that are not enough to pay for it!

"Oooh good."

The worker quickly ran over to turn off the electric gate, from which the electricity was transmitted, and he had just touched it and was also beaten by electricity.

Seeing this, the lead worker ran over and wanted to turn it off himself.

Su Zhi walked over a few steps to stop him, "Can't touch, it will transmit electricity."

"So what to do? It's over. The

lead worker had a white face and a blank head, and the next moment he saw Su Zhi pick up the wooden stick on the ground and push the two electrocuted workers away.

The first worker was electrocuted for the longest time, and after being pushed away by Su Zhi, he fell to the ground, his body still convulsing a little.

Another worker had a short electrocution time, and after isolating the power supply body, there was only a feeling of vertigo, and there was no big problem.

"Kombat 120."

Su Zhi reminded the lead worker, and then quickly crouched down next to the convulsive worker and reached out to press his heart and lungs for first aid.

This knowledge was taught by their teacher in the first year of high school, and they also specially demonstrated first aid techniques.

Su Zhi was the first to learn and went up to practice.

After pressing for about ten minutes, the ambulance finally came, sent both of them to the car, and left a worker here to guard and contact the maintenance worker to deal with the electrical appliances.

The leading worker also followed, and thanked Su Zhi especially before leaving.

Su Zhi just wanted to pick up some branches, but he didn't expect to encounter this situation.

"Can I get some discarded branches?"

The lead worker hurriedly said, "Yes, you can take as much as you want."

Although I knew that I could not touch it when I was electrocuted, in that emergency situation, my brain twitched and I forgot.

If they hadn't come, they would probably have been wiped out.

"Thank you."

Su Zhi not only picked up a lot of branches, lighters, but also the fried chicken that the lead worker ordered at noon, all left to her.

Su Zhi, "..."

She couldn't hold it with both hands, so she had to tie all the branches together, and her movements were very sharp.

She walked back with fried chicken in one hand and dry firewood in the other.

Thinking of the dangerous situation just now, she said to the camera, "If you encounter the situation just now, don't panic, don't use your hands, find some insulator things to separate people from the power supply body, and dial 120 to wait for rescue."

Netizens were also scared to death when they saw that scene.

"Groove! I didn't react just now, the worker was electrocuted.

"I, too, when I reacted, the branch had already saved the person."

"We all understand the truth, and when I really encounter this situation, I definitely can't be so calm."

"Branch big baby really knows everything, I powdered a treasure girl."

"Although, what is Zhizhi's Weibo? Why don't you relate to Xiaobai? I want to pay attention. "

......

Su Junbai had already dug the pit, and seeing that her sister would not come back for a long time, she was worried that something would happen to her, so she went to find her in the direction she left.

Just halfway through, I saw my sister come over, carrying a bundle of dry firewood and a large bag.

He walked over in three or two steps and took the dry firewood, "Branches, what are you picking up branches for?"

Su Zhi replied, "Make a barbecue."

That's right, she is going to make a barbecue, or a barbecue for a seafood dinner, they have picked up so many good things, why should they change the program group's bad and expensive meals.

Su Junbai, "Make a barbecue?

But they didn't have a pot, and soon Su Zhi solved his doubts.

He saw his sister build a simple barbecue grill on the pit he had dug with small and large stones.

I found a thin stone slab, washed it and placed it on top, and then made a fire from the branches I had picked up.

He stood aside and found that he couldn't help much, which was embarrassing.

"Branches, I'll add firewood."

Su Zhi has already burned the firewood, and then hand it over to the second brother to watch the fire, she has to do other things.

"Okay, I'll clean up the fish and shrimp."

I picked up so many fish, shrimp and crabs in the morning, all of them were delicious, and I should eat more when I grilled them later.

She took a basket of fish, shrimp and crabs and walked towards the side where there was seawater.

When the other guests saw Su Zhi and Su Junbai's actions, they had already guessed what they were going to do.

Do it yourself and eat it, why didn't they think of it? Alas, even if you think about it, you may not do it, cleaning up fish, shrimp and crabs is too troublesome.

Su Zhi felt okay, because she had done this kind of thing before, working part-time in restaurants, cleaning up fish, shrimp and crabs was a common thing.

Although you will be injured by fish, shrimp and crabs at first, you will become more and more skilled in your techniques, and you will clean up with your eyes closed.

Knowing the program group pit, she brought her own small bags, as well as things like seasonings.

Put the cleaned fish, shrimp and crab into small bags, wash some more, put two or three bags, maybe you can make some money later.

Pour in the salt, stir well and marinate and tie the bag.

When she returned, Su Junbai had already heated the stone slab, steaming hot.

"Zhizhi, you are back, this stone slab is hot, do you want to continue to add firewood?"

Su Zhi replied, "Go on, the meal hasn't started yet."

She placed the bag on a clean stone next to her, took out her own seasoning, and a small bottle of cooking oil.

"Branches, why did you even bring oil?"

Not to mention others, even Su Junbai was surprised, he didn't see when his sister prepared these things, even oil and salt were prepared, could it be that his sister was not a prophet.

Of course, Su Zhi will not make a fortune, she made a plan based on the variety show situation in her dreams and the situation of the pit father of the program group.

I don't know if her appearance caused the butterfly effect, and some variety show plots that appeared in dreams did not go in that direction exactly in real life.

There are only a few parts, such as today's sea rush mission.

The program group in the dream is even more pit than reality, rushing to the sea for a day, three hundred pounds of tasks, the program group did not prepare lunch at noon, let the guests solve it by themselves.

There is no village in front of here, no shop in the back, and many guests have nothing to eat.

It is also because of this that the heroine Tian An'an has played her culinary talents, as well as her good luck.

When the group was looking for food, Tian An'an could come across chickens, ducks and geese, and then made them local roasted chickens, ducks and geese.

Her good cooking skills have doubled the favor of several male guests who already have a good impression of her.

Su Junbai is also one of them, because he is too hungry and because he wants to attract the attention of the heroine, he fights with others for a chicken leg.

Then, unsurprisingly, it was hacked again.

And their quarrel made the heroine hot, firstly because of her good cooking skills, and secondly, because she kindly persuaded them not to quarrel, and was accidentally pushed by them to fall and be injured.

Both arms were bruised and his right ankle was sprained, and they were taken to the hospital in time.

Several male guests were worried about her injuries, and she gently comforted them that she was okay and let them live in peace.

Later, after the video in the hospital was exposed, the heroine's popularity was further improved, and at the same time, several male guests doubled their good impression of her, introduced her to resources, did tasks to help her, and became a group pet step by step.

Perhaps because the program group provided lunch in reality, Tian An'an did not go out with her male partners to find food, but ate a luxurious meal bought by Shi Baishui.

The plot has a certain deviation, I don't know if the plot of the heroine's injury will appear, in short, she has to let the second brother stay away from the heroine, so as not to suffer the abuse of black fans.

After thinking about it like this, Su Zhi felt that he had to feed his second brother a little, so that he would not have the heart to think about other things.

She used a small brush to brush oil on the stone slab, waited for the oil to heat up, put the cleaned fish and shrimp on it, and immediately sounded a moisturizing sound.

After a while, the fragrance wafted out, the fresh seafood smelled so good, although the other guests ate the meals provided by the program group, they were still seduced by this fragrance.

After Su Junbai smelled the fragrance, Tian Chai's action became even more eager.

A layer of fish and shrimp are placed on the stone slab, which are fried golden brown, which is extremely good-looking and appetizing.

Especially after Su Zhi put the seasoning, the fragrance of fish and shrimp is even stronger.

This is also too fragrant!

Not only Su Junbai, but the other guests smelled this fragrance and suddenly felt that their rice had just been eaten in vain.

Su Jun looked at it with white eyes, it was really too hungry.

Following his sister, he felt that his appetite had become greater, no matter, eat first, and talk about losing weight later.

Su Zhi brought two pairs of clean chopsticks, handed them to his second brother, and then slowly flipped the fish and shrimp until they all turned golden brown.

"You can eat it here, you can taste it."

Su Zhi put the grilled fish and shrimp in the far corner, continued to add raw fish and shrimp, and continued to grill.

Su Junbai wanted to eat it for a long time, and when he heard that it was cooked, he picked up the golden prawns on both sides and put them in his mouth to taste slowly.

Because there is not too much cooking oil, Su Zhi did not give a lot, and there is very little oil on the fish and shrimp, which is not only delicious, good taste, but also not greasy.

Su Zhi asked, "Is it delicious?"

This is her second wild barbecue, the first time the teacher organized classmates to participate in the spring outing, and grilled on the mountain.

"Uh-huh, delicious." Su Junbai nodded repeatedly, stuffing seafood in his mouth, and his words were not clear.

It's not delicious, it's especially delicious!

"That's good, you eat more." Su Zhi pointed to the bag next to him, "There are many more."

She took out the roast chicken that the lead worker gave her, "By the way, we also have a roast chicken, one and a half."

"Just give me a chicken leg, I can't eat more." Su Junbai's mouth kept eating barbecue.

Barbecue seafood is not greasy, he can eat more, roast chicken is too greasy, eat too much can't do, not only gain weight but also acne.

Thinking like this, he said, "Branches, you also eat less, it's not good for the skin."

"It's okay." Su Zhi's face is not easy to have acne, unless it is continuously spicy and hot, a tease will appear, basically it will automatically disappear in a day or two, and it will not affect anything.

These two people ate barbecue with one hand and fried chicken with the other, the taste was too fragrant, too top-notch, and ticked out all the gluttonous insects in their stomachs.

Not only the guests were hungry, but even the staff of the program team and the director were hungry.

Everyone in the audience watched the two of them eat, not knowing whose stomach rumbled, and then someone's stomach rumbled.

Then unconsciously walked over, Su Zhiyi looked up and found that she and her second brother were surrounded by them.

"Can we taste it?"